PDA

View Full Version : Whats New VA Cosplayers

princedraco
03-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Whats new VA Cosplayers?

I don't see much conversation on here so thought i'd try to start one :)

NewAgePirate
03-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Eh... not much new with me. Hardly anything to do here but anticipate the next anime convention, lol. And where I live, I'm one of the very few people who do that >.< How's about you, princedraco?

fatalinjection
03-05-2008, 11:09 PM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Lol jaykay. Working on two group cosplays at the moment, fixing up others...not too much else.

princedraco
03-05-2008, 11:47 PM
1) Working my new part-time radio job.
2)Trying to buy and sell some stuff on ebay so i can buy Gin Arrancar costume/wig/sword to cosplay for AMA and Ota which would be my second time ever cosplaying and first time cosplaying a big anime. Costume is $100, i think wig is like $30, and somebody is going to make me a perfect wooden replica sword for about $40ish or a little more.
3) Playing Video Games like Call of duty 4 on xbox 360 live, DBZ3 on Wii, and some super old skool games for n64, nes, snes, genesis as well sometimes (actual real systems).
4) Getting back into playing basketball again with new gym membership, and hope to start playing tennis again soon to

How bout everybody else? :)

Skyline Kyo
03-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Waiting for the miserable winter to end :(

NiceGai44
03-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Waiting for the miserable winter to end :(

You just want to ride in your awesome car with your top down.

Also thinking about doing a Code Geass cosplay and a DBZ one. Just watching Code Geass got through the first 5 ep and hooked.

Got to put some work into my Reborn cosplay for AZ. Got to finish the head. Going out partying tonight and tomorrow.

Gogglegirl
03-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Figuring out how to make a good Roxas and Mytho costume for as little money as possible (I need to save big time for when I got to Japan in...a year and a half)

Currently I'm writing a Princess Tutu skit with my friends. Fun.

_YukiShu_
03-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I've been waiting to use my Joann fabric gift card from christmas I need some fur for my next costume! Ugh now my dad is sick and can't drive me. Also I'm trying to save up for next conventions.

News besides conventions and costumes my cat Angel is gonna have kittens in about 3 or 4 days I can't wait to see them^.^

the LAN warrior
03-07-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm up to nothing. Finished all the work i can do on my costumes for now. Just slowly uploading more pictures to my gallery.

I.N.K.
03-08-2008, 09:59 PM
K: working on D.Gray-Man and I and I are working on Eureka Seven costumes. I'm also working on getting my licenses to drive places. And scooping Ice Cream at my jorb[Job]. The money goes towards AMA and costume things.

Anami
03-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Working on D.grey-man and Mai from yu-gi-oh >< and trying to get threw til summer
I need heat!!!! XD

darkmist300
03-10-2008, 06:13 AM
Repairing Kon and working on getting Lord Genome from Gurren Lagann ready for AB

TheLadySummoner
03-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl!!!!

Oh...and fixing up my Zelda costume. ^__^

Anami
03-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl!!!!

Oh...and fixing up my Zelda costume. ^__^

Brawl FTW!!!!! XD

princedraco
03-11-2008, 01:43 AM
so does anybody do any group gatherings around richmond area or in that vacinity. been looking to hang out with anime fans doing non convention stuff for awhile now.

Nekko
03-11-2008, 04:01 AM
Well. I have been working. Playing WOW, planning a skit with my group for ama. BTW we neen a shino and orichimaru shippoden version if anyone is interested.

Also looking for a decent wig for Nel. havent had much luck with that.

I might be able to commishion my Akito jacket, and Im trying to learn how to rollerblade.

Skyline Kyo
03-11-2008, 09:34 AM
You just want to ride in your awesome car with your top down.

Also thinking about doing a Code Geass cosplay and a DBZ one. Just watching Code Geass got through the first 5 ep and hooked.

Just waiting for that beautiful top down weather :)

Code Geass is teh bomb! You should finish the series and cosplay from it!

NiceGai44
03-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Just waiting for that beautiful top down weather :)

Code Geass is teh bomb! You should finish the series and cosplay from it!

I just saw your character and he looks mad pimp. I would either try for Zero or Suzaku. I am like on ep 14 and it is bad ass.

princedraco
03-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Why I got got a non convertable mustang, i enjoy being inside the top during all weather :)

I still need to get into Code Geass and Gurren Lagann. I'm addicted to Bleach right now though and prince of tennis oavs.

Hoping to afford Arrancar Gin so i can have some fun photoshoots at ama since my first ever cosplay prince of tennis wasn't many people haha, but i enjoyed my first outfit none the less.

Lots of people seem to be bringing dbz back, a girl from richmond dressing up as 18, she trying to get others, future trunks and vegeta are my boys but i dont think i could pull them off lol. Well i have a really young baby face so i could maybe pull off future trunks. But the bleach outfits look so much cooler lol, expensive, but cooler.

Anami
03-11-2008, 08:44 PM
hm...I tend to hang with my con buds that live near me a good out of the time I live near Richmond, For so some reason I really want to see Hortan hears a who.....

But yea Im willing to hang! just not sure about friday have a black out dance >< *Legendary Date hunt begins again XD*

makotohanabi
03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Slowly but surely embroidering an obi, and spiffing up my Chloe costume.

Just found out I can make it to Technicon. Have to figure out costumes and other things.

Skyline Kyo
03-13-2008, 11:24 AM
I just saw your character and he looks mad pimp. I would either try for Zero or Suzaku. I am like on ep 14 and it is bad ass.

Thanks man :skidude2: It was pretty hard to see out of those glasses though... I gotta think of a way to remake those.

Dude, you would be a pimp Zero...

NiceGai44
03-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks man :skidude2: It was pretty hard to see out of those glasses though... I gotta think of a way to remake those.

Dude, you would be a pimp Zero...

My friends want me to Suzaku but I will be probably be Lelouch if my friend does Karen or CC.

Lunarlion
03-15-2008, 10:16 PM
HAH! I think I finally found a vest for my Allen Costume!!!! Now to find a white wig!

Also...I'm thinking of making a thread on the AMA page to explain what cosplays will NOT be very much looked forward to be seen...*cough*Kingdom Hearts*cough*