PDA

View Full Version : Help With A.B.A (Guilty Gear) Costume

-Seraph-
03-06-2008, 11:38 AM
I don't know how to sew very well so I was wondering if there were any stores selling ABA costumes I have made her Large key and head Key but can't figure out what to do with the outfit! Help please! Or if you know of any patterns that will work well.

Meanlilkitty
03-06-2008, 11:46 PM
I personally haven't found anyone who sells her outfit. The skirt is no prob tho, same with that weird flap-thing she wears on her chest. I specifically used a almost canvas-like material since she wouldn't have access to nicer fabrics. i mean, her outfit consists of materials she found around the lab, lol. The real problem are her wraps. I didn't want to wrap myself all the time and worry about a tit showing, so I've been making a under suit out of spandex and attatching the wraps onto it. The key for her head i've made out of foam core and polyeurothane. I'm gunna attatch it to the wig with magnents

NekoShogun
03-07-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm real good at taking lots of pictures around cons, so hopefully this picture might help you if your good at getting a better Idea from seeing others costumes...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/WanFu/Anime%20South%202007/ABA.jpg

Good luck on the costume! Another large prop cosplayer is always welcome in my book! ^^