PDA

View Full Version : chii's ears, please

marimoon
09-11-2002, 03:42 PM
I'm from Brazil and I wanted sooo much a nice pair of ears for my Dark Chii costume... I wonder if anyone has a used one to sell me or knows of a online shop such as amazon where i can buy them.
Thanx sooooo much,

*MARI MOON*

digikoomi
09-11-2002, 04:08 PM
I can make one for you~ about $10 if you want

Ina
09-11-2002, 06:47 PM
they have lots now on ebay, and they have good ones at firefly-path.com (i just ordered from them XD)

Babbit_Chan
09-12-2002, 10:32 AM
Huge sig pic... Anyway, Ina-chan's right - there are lots on Ebay and Firefly-path.com has lovely Chii ears X3

Lillyxandra
09-12-2002, 04:33 PM
Awwwww #^.^# *feels all special*

Koumori
09-12-2002, 10:05 PM
I think Yaya Han is also making some to sell.. I seem to remember seeing a post about that somewhere, but I'm sufficiently un-Chii-like that I didn't pay much attention. She might have some info on her site.

Yuna
09-18-2002, 11:46 AM
Yes, Koumori, Yaya Han is making Chii ears for sale. I know, I'm like the sales person, she made me mine free of charge, so I'm here to promote!

If you're interested in getting Chii Ears from Yaya, her e-mail is
Yaya@angelicstar.net
The prices are: $40 for non painted, $50 for painted. The ears are made out of sculpy. The are lined with foam to provide somewhat comfort over the ear (However, as with any sort of Chii ear, the fo get uncomfertable after a while). The ears are heavy, so be careful with them. They are screwed onto a plastic headband. Caution, if the headband breaks you're pretty much screwed, so be careful with them I've attached a picture below of the ears, Yaya's and Mine, with mine you can see the foam lining with the angle of the photo.