PDA

View Full Version : Car Pools and Hotels

dogbrainv
03-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey I was just wondering if anyone was going to Sakura Con from Portland Area and wanted to car pool

I kind of forgot that sakura was coming up and didnt make any travel plan, though I have found a hotel.

if you think you might want to car pool e-mail me at dogbrainv@yahoo.com I can give you more personal information to see if I am the kind of person you would want to travel with

Alittle about me : I am over 21, male, and plan on cosplaying... I am really social...

finalmonk
03-09-2008, 11:33 PM
hey sounds like your in a similar boat as me. i was planing on going up with the friends that invited me, but they didn't realize i had planed on staying with them i asked if i could stay with them and they still haven't confirmed so Yeah i live in Oregon City and was planing on cosplaying as well going as visard ichigo if i get the mask done im going to be 21 tomorrow and i love pepperoni XD. so yeah we should talk some more meet up and go from there

ZinTheHeartless
03-13-2008, 08:34 AM
I am going to be driving up with one other (the driver) possibly a second. Since you're along the way, I'm sure we could pick you both up~

If that works, think you could pitch in a few bucks for gas? >>