PDA

View Full Version : PARTY ROOM (Me and others.)

Efecss
03-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi,

This is just to tell everyone here, that I will be having a party room in the evening, showing the cosplay videos I have been collecting. I have burned to DVD about 6 hours. Along with some of my music videos. (Wiht my version of BANNED FROM ARGO)

So look for my fliers. Or just ask me when you see me.

Joe

Efecss
04-30-2008, 02:16 AM
Just a quick note.

the days were good. But the nights were totally dead.

I think only about ten people in all came around and came in...

I was all the way down the hall. Which is better than most.

But it seems the party rooms are not what they once were...:argue:

BoinkCoBoy
04-30-2008, 09:34 AM
This was the first Costume-Con *ever* that even had a party floor, so it was a new concept for lots of people.

Both masquerades ran quite late with results, so you probably wouldn't have seen anyone much before midnight. The con suite and Manhattan parties were quite crowded.

Karisu-sama
04-30-2008, 03:58 PM
It could have been an "End of the Hall" thing, and people didn't know to go down the hall so far? (I didn't know myself that there was anything down there...)

Other parties had "Hi, here is a party!" objects standing or projecting into the hall (eg: tiki pillar, klingon torch), especially if they were down the hall a-ways beyond the Hospitality suite, so as to notify people. I know there were several parties I had trouble walking through the rooms in, due to the crowding.

Efecss
05-01-2008, 12:26 PM
It could have been an "End of the Hall" thing, and people didn't know to go down the hall so far? (I didn't know myself that there was anything down there...)

Other parties had "Hi, here is a party!" objects standing or projecting into the hall (eg: tiki pillar, klingon torch), especially if they were down the hall a-ways beyond the Hospitality suite, so as to notify people. I know there were several parties I had trouble walking through the rooms in, due to the crowding.

Well, I had planned onputing up a couple of huge posters, and some streaming christmas lights this time... But, me and my family were evicted in December, and just got an apartment one week before CC26. And my mom's friends packed almost all my convention stuff in places I have no idea where they are.

Including my new costumes. So I basiclly had to fall back on the old ones that I had packed.

So, in a way, I'm not surprised...

But, I did tell ALOT of people about the room after I took their picture.