PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood for Animazement

Tohma
03-13-2008, 11:46 PM
I was just curious if anyone else was wearing their insanely detailed, "We're gonna die in the heat" Trinity Blood outfits. XD

I'll probably be bringing my Cain to Animazement. Haven't quite decided on my smaller more artbook accurate wings or my large anime styled wings..but I do believe I am taking Cain in some form.

I'll probably have an Aslan with me but I'd love to have a few minions to order around ~_^

I'm not sure on my schedule yet but Cain will probably be my first costume of either Friday morning or Saturday morning since it takes so long to put on...and try to wear it before the heat becomes too unbearable.

Anyone up for a morning photoshoot on one of those days?

evenstar1
03-15-2008, 12:47 AM
*raises hand*

I'll be bringing Abel along with a new scyth..that is a little smaller then the one I had at Otakon.

Morning shoot sounds great!

Solargirl
03-15-2008, 12:46 PM
I'll be bringing Dietrich :D A morning shoot sounds fun XD

Tohma
03-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Yay cool ^^ Anyone have a perferred day? Friday or Saturday? And how early should we do it? I like to have my artist alley table set up by 8 every morning so I'll be up early regardless of the day.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-17-2008, 12:31 AM
I'll have my Esther costume. Not "insanely" detailed yet o.O That will have to wait for later this year. But i want to wear it and damnit i'm gonna wear it whether it's finished or not. I won't have my Abel with me so can i borrow someone as my Abel? lol

I just need to make my rosary and add extensions to the wig (where i cut it too short *cries*) and it's practically done as it will get for Animazement.

As for early 'shoots...I'm not a morning person, but i would really get up for a TB shoot.

Tohma
03-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Yay ^^ Well, what time would everyone be comfortable waking up? Friday I am good anytime in the morning. Saturday it would probably have to be after 10:30 since I have to be someplace at 9AM. What is everyone's preference?

evenstar1
03-22-2008, 10:34 AM
I'll can wake up anytime so it doesn't matter to me.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Saturday please. I never arrive at Animazement on Friday until after 5 due to the fact it's so close and my summer job lets out at 3 (and it takes me two hours to get there, hence going to work instead of taking the day off)

Solargirl
03-24-2008, 03:11 PM
I vote for Saturday as well, but other than that any time works for me as well.

Tohma
04-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Okay the, should we say 10:30 on Saturday as being the Official Trinity Blood Photoshoot time?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
04-06-2008, 12:21 AM
10:30 am? Sure that'll work.

evenstar1
04-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Sounds good to me! Whoot for getting a semi costume schedule together ^_^.

Tohma
04-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Where should we meet? Outside for pictures would be best..but if it is hotter then hell we really don't want to linger there. Should we meet in artist alley by my table? I should be pretty easy to spot with my Cain outfit XD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
04-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Artist alley should possibly be where we meet and then move outside for quick pictures?
I swear Esther is like DEATHLY hot so i know the other, more elaborate Trinity Blood costumes will be even hotter then that. I die standing around in my Esther costume in the air conditioning o.O Maybe it's the fabric or something...I just know its H-O-T