PDA

View Full Version : Ani-Magic 2002 Cosplay Gathering List

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 03:18 PM
ok peeps, DK is back to help organize all the cosplay gatherings for Ani-Magic. So....here's what I got so far:

Final Fantasy (which mean ALL series meet)
King of Fighter's 2002 Ani-Magic Edition
Kingdom Hearts
Rurouni Kenshin

please reply to help the list grow and feedback will help decide which days to have what gathering and such^^

The usual meetings last AM have been:

Final Fantasy, Rurouni Kenshin, and KOF on Friday...but for this year, times might be different, but lets try to have the KOF at nite like it has always been.

Ina
09-12-2002, 05:27 PM
a chobits gathering would be cool ^^ but i'm not sure how many people would go to it, i don't want it to end up being only me ^^;;;

Doremi Chan
09-12-2002, 05:53 PM
Ojamajo Doremi Gathering hopefully at the Ojamajo Doremi Panel!

Michi
09-12-2002, 06:06 PM
Arr. I'm trying to gather Shaman King on Saturday afternoon/evening before the cosplay.. maybe.

Bleeh, I wanna be part of FF but not that early on the first day. ^^; Well maybe. I could bring Kuja aside from wearing Irvine.. chu.

Then of course, SNK/KOF. :D I'm not too keen on /too/ late on Friday 'cause my costume is.. skimpy..

moo
09-12-2002, 07:48 PM
There was talk of a Love Hina gathering over at the AM message board, but it kinda faded. Maybe this will renew some interest! Watermelon and turtles, anyone? :D

Iori E
09-12-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by moo
There was talk of a Love Hina gathering over at the AM message board, but it kinda faded. Maybe this will renew some interest! Watermelon and turtles, anyone? :D

AAAAAAAAAARGH, and just when I retired my Kanako costume this past AX... >_<

Ummm, just one question... will there be an actual KOF gathering on Friday? Last year everybody was sorta all over the place.

Michi
09-12-2002, 08:21 PM
I would certainly like a real SNK gathering. Preferrably in the afternoon around 5pm like at AX? That could work. >_>

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 09:40 PM
oh yeah, we wouldn'thave the KOF thing tooo late, more like early evening around 6 or 7, like last year I think @_@

yeah I remember last years being all over the place, but lets try and make it happen this year, and better too!

Aoshi Shinomori
09-13-2002, 02:27 AM
yeah we should have a chobits gathering.. I"m going as HIdeki and ill have some persocons going with me heh and hey DK..if the times and place for the KH and RK gathering are set u can be sure ill be there. I never got to see your new Enishi costume.

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 03:10 AM
ack..you didn't? Ok, you will at AM then ^^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-13-2002, 12:25 PM
Naw i didnt see u in Enishi at AX.. i missed the Rk gathering too.. dam last minute things.

ZiggyB
09-13-2002, 06:15 PM
Would anyone be interested in a Dead Or Alive gathering? I have a costume from DOA2: Hardcore.

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 06:44 PM
So far, here's what we got:

Final Fantasy (which mean ALL series meet) -Friday
King of Fighter's 2002 Ani-Magic Edition -Friday
Kingdom Hearts -?
Rurouni Kenshin -Friday
Dead or Alive -?
Chobits -?
Shaman King -?
Ojamajo Doremi -during and after the Ojamajo Doremi panel
Love Hina -?

come one peeps...we need more gathering and time suggestions ^^;;

Ina
09-13-2002, 06:56 PM
well, the chobits gathering could be on saturday, the time is still unsure, i want to make it fit into other chobits cosplayer's schedules tho

ZiggyB
09-13-2002, 10:27 PM
I'm meeting with a couple of people on Saturday for the DOA group. They are on the AM chat forums.

Michi
09-14-2002, 01:22 AM
I don't wanna do FF on the first day. >_< I dunno how soon my friend'll be there and she has the one FF costume I was gonna bring... grr blah. Or maybe I should wear Kuja again? I dun think I should bother, I have too many costumes. x.x

Shaman King will be on Saturday. *nods*

Kamui Motoaki
09-14-2002, 02:40 AM
yea yea....
Final Fantasy on SAT! please? ^_^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-14-2002, 03:55 AM
Chobits on Saturday sounds nice.. when should the KH gathering be?..

L to the 3rd
09-14-2002, 04:03 AM
yippee.. when is the RK gathering? Aoshi
should wear his Butt-bow Aoshi, so I can
push him into the pool. LOL.

Dragoon Knight
09-14-2002, 04:09 AM
lol at Chrissy ^^

hmm..well maybe the FF gathering should be first thing Sat morn...knowing EVERYONE sleeps in....maybe say noon on Sat for the Final Fantasy gathering? Let's see tho what others have to say too ^^ As for the KH gathering, I'm not sure yet. Cause no one else is talking about it except you and I. But maybe the Kenshin gathering should be Friday like last year's...again..lets see what others have to say.

Aoshi Shinomori
09-14-2002, 04:22 AM
Well the Kenshin Gathering is going to be at 4pm on Friday like last years again. and illl be wearing my butt bow Aoshi costume and if Chrissy pushes me in the pool.. i'll pull her with me heh hmm.. well ive heard other people are also doing a KH costume. We can probably do it.. Sunday i think? I thought AX was going to be the last time i put on KH Tidus but ill bring him for AM.

deathxangel
09-14-2002, 02:35 PM
if the kenshin gathering is at friday then i can't make it. noooooooooooo. kaoru-dono wants to be there. i arrive on friday night like aroun 11pm. please make it on saturday i want to go to kenshin gathering.

SohjiroX
09-14-2002, 02:59 PM
Whats the dates on the gatherings of each one at the con? such as day and time....if so just would like to know so I dont make any problems getting there for the wrong day and such.

Aoshi Shinomori
09-14-2002, 03:08 PM
kaoru.. you are coming on Friday night at 11pm? hmm.. well its usually on Friday.. but i am also arriving friday as well around 1pm.. so maybe we can see if everyone wouldnt mind it on Saturday.. but then again Saturday is the masquerade..

deathxangel
09-14-2002, 03:24 PM
yay i want to go too. he he he he.
my first time doing final fantasy.

Dragoon Knight
09-14-2002, 03:40 PM
well maybe it might be best for the Final Fantasy Gathering to be on Sat at NOON (12pm), but the Rurouni Kenshin gathering has been on Friday's, same as KOF, so I don't know if we should just go and change it just yet, but Friday at 4pm does sound good. Have you talked to Shannon about it? Other peeps are doing KH as well? Coooool >D Maybe KH could be on Sunday, but lets see what others have to say about it since WE are the only ones here talking about KH ^^;

Dragoon Knight
09-14-2002, 04:45 PM
ok, I talked to a few peeps who have helped set up the times for certain group gatherings and here's what I got now:

Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm
King of Fighter's 2002 Ani-Magic Edition @ 6pm
Sakura Taisen @ (after Opening Cermonies)

Saturday-

Final Fantasy @ 12pm (NOON)
Shaman King @ ??

Sunday-

Kingdom Hearts @ ???

Other-
Chobits
Love Hina

Aoshi Shinomori
09-14-2002, 05:58 PM
yeah i know other people are talking about KH cosplay.. i hope some of them are going to AM. yeah and I guess its just us talking about it heh Maybe we should just hang out on sunday and that will be our gathering. hmm.. how about Chobits.. on Saturday??

Michi
09-14-2002, 06:31 PM
Phew. That works out better so far. :D I've got other outfits, but I dunno if anyone would be able to form any groups for them. o_o

Er, and the Animagic board has a topic about Evangelion cosplay on Saturday.

Aaaand let's put Shaman King at 2pm on Saturday for shits and giggles. Yeah. *shrug* ^_^; I'm the one gathering it anyways. Bah.

Doremi Chan
09-16-2002, 12:14 AM
I found out my Doremi Panel will be Sunday at 11:00 am. So the gathering for Ojamajo will be then.

Dragoon Knight
09-16-2002, 05:13 PM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Shaman King @ 2pm

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ ???

Other-
Chobits
Love Hina
Dead or Alive

Ina
09-16-2002, 05:28 PM
> if the kenshin gathering is at friday then i can't make it.

me too! i don't have a ride >.< i really don't want to miss it, my misao costume is so comfy *o* and i want to see this ' Butt-bow Aoshi' ^___^

> how about Chobits.. on Saturday??

Saturday it is! ^^ afternoon perhaps? 4 or 5 sounds good.

Miaka No Baka
09-17-2002, 01:37 AM
oooo saturday ish good for chobits. =) I'll have my chii costume. It's just about done now! I just attached the ears to the headband and that was the last step i had to do XD

Miaka no Baka

Dragoon Knight
09-17-2002, 01:43 AM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Shaman King @ 2pm
Chobits @ 4/5pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ ???

Others-

Angelic Layer
Love Hina
Dead or Alive

I know there are more gatherings than this...where are YOUUUUUUU!!!! >D Where's my Kitty? Kitty, help me find them ^^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-17-2002, 03:12 AM
Well I hope we can do a little compromise where everyone is happy. I'll be there with my Butt bow Aoshi due to a couple of requests heh. oh another misao?.. that will be so cool. I'll also be at the Chobits gathering on Saturday.. I'll be going as Hideki.
hey maybe we can do Kingdom hearts around.. 3pm on Sunday?

Miaka No Baka
09-17-2002, 03:30 AM
noooo! i just did it again! that was the 2nd time i had to re-attach my chii ears to the stupid headband. First time i did it completely wrong so they pulled away from my head instead of coming out from my head then i fixed it so they went flush against my head but i put them up high, so i look like a chii kitty >_< off to walmart yet again for some more epoxy resin to attach them right this time 3rd's a charm hopefully!

one thing though masq stuff is on sat and we're gonna be in it. but uhh i'd say chobits more around 4pm so that way from 5 til whenever the masq is we're not tied to anything so we can practice our skit.

Has anyone else heard that there's no pre-reg for the masq? My friend got an email saying "thanks for letting us know but there's no pre-reg this year all people interested need to pick up forms at the con and fill them out and bring them to the sat meeting (time and place TBA) and if your skit fits the rules you're in. I had emailed tristine about entering the masq like a few months ago maybe late july and she said i was in, but i never got that letter that my friend got. Any clues?

Miaka no Baka

Miaka No Baka
09-17-2002, 03:35 AM
oh yeah ^_^; I notice none of the meeting times have locations are they just meeting up around the grass area by the pool or where? I know kenshin gathering was around that area last year... this year we should hold the kenshin gathering in the japanese garden area =D *just a thought* ^_^;

Miaka no Baka

Dragoon Knight
09-17-2002, 07:57 AM
I don't think anyone is "in" in the masq til you sign up at the con. I mean if theres no pre-reg, how do you know your in if you haven't really signed up right? I just hope that the masq meeting doesn't interfer with any gatherings on Sat. For "the" meeting place for most gatherings is by the grass/pool area, being that everyone knows where that is ^^

Okita Souji
09-17-2002, 03:03 PM
Hopefully I can make the Kenshin gathering this time around.

A Chobits gathering would be cool, hopefully there'll be more than just Chii cosplayers there. (Would like to see some Sumomo or Kotoko cosplayers)

Ina
09-17-2002, 04:59 PM
> one thing though masq stuff is on sat and we're gonna be in it. but uhh i'd say chobits more around 4pm so that way from 5 til whenever the masq is we're not tied to anything so we can practice our skit.

ok then, so the chobits gathering will be at 4? any other time suggestions? oh, and the chobits will be near the pool ^^

> A Chobits gathering would be cool, hopefully there'll be more than just Chii cosplayers there. (Would like to see some Sumomo or Kotoko cosplayers)

haiii!!! we need some more mini persocoms! >D

Aoshi Shinomori
09-17-2002, 05:22 PM
im cool with the chobits gathering at 4.. well there will be a Sumomo with me..

Ina
09-17-2002, 05:28 PM
oh really? ^^ there's so few sumomo cosplayers that i know of, and not even one kotoko cosplayer that i know of, oh btw, Aoshi, aoshi's lip in your icon looks like a neko lip if you look far away o.O er ...*runs away*

sorrie for the spam >.<

Yuna
09-17-2002, 05:58 PM
AHHHHHHHH!! There's gonna be a Sakura Taisen gathering!! ::DIES:: THAT'S AWESOME! ::spaz:: TOO MANY GATHERINGS I HAVE COSPLAY FOR!!!!!! DAMN YOU WAYNE! You mske me wanna wear falttening Yuffie on Sunday! But i shant... it hurts too much XD

L to the 3rd
09-17-2002, 06:40 PM
ROFLMAO... @ Ina

Miaka No Baka
09-17-2002, 10:41 PM
hahaha sumomo cosplayer no, not unless you consider a kelly doll dressed and mutilated to look like sumomo cosplay ^_^; So far i got the hair pink on her and the hat thingie done. Just need to make the actual costume.

Miaka no Baka

Kitty
09-17-2002, 11:02 PM
*Runs to her Wyane like kat nip *
I am HERE LUV!
And I must go see Doremi's pannel ^_^

Iori E
09-17-2002, 11:29 PM
One question: The King of Fighters gathering is only for SNK-related costumes, right?

It seems that my friend Cherie is coming along with me, and she might be bringing her Servbot costume with her (which was a hit at AX '02). I just thought it'd be cool if we had a general fighting game gathering, so that she could join in, and...

...eh, never mind, it's a bad idea now that I think about it.

Kitty
09-17-2002, 11:43 PM
She is sooooo cool I member getting a happy at james games when I saw you be 4 ax. And taking pics with her at AX was fun!
Hell I say go for it we can have a servbot VS snk thing LOL

P.S. MUSHI MUSHI Iori E ! How have ya been!

Aoshi Shinomori
09-18-2002, 12:10 AM
LOL hey i said there will be a sumomo with me... what Aoshi lips look like a cat?.. well in that pic he had blood on his face so i decided to touch it up a lil to take the blood out. its the only pic i can find of him smiling.. if u call that a smile. I'll have sumomo in my shirt pocket on Saturday.

Iori E
09-18-2002, 01:16 AM
Ah, that was a funny moment. There I was, happily playing CvS2, when Cherie whispered in my ear, "That girl over there looks just like the Mai from Ani-Magic." I looked, and for a while, my mind alternated between, "That can't be her," and, "Is that her?" It took me a good 10 minutes to build up the courage to go up and tap you on the shoulder because, well, I've had some embarrassing moments with mistaken identity before... ^_^;;;;;

Maybe we can have one special picture where all the KOF combatants are doing their special fighting stances and preparing for the fight against SERVBOT! But that's just my wishful thinking... :D

You have pictures of you and Cherie? May I see, please?

L to the 3rd
09-18-2002, 01:54 AM
ano ne!!

Some kats go Nyao, some go Mau, some go Meow, but
this little Kitty goes JYAO!"

tha'ts my last name!

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 03:05 AM
*Runs to her Wayne like kat nip *
I am HERE LUV!
And I must go see Doremi's pannel ^_^

Gives his Kitty a big hug as she pounces me ^^ *pets his Kitty* Ok LUV, we can go see her panel together ^^

Andy-

lol..cool, servbot vs. all SNK peeps would be a cool pic...lol

Chrissy-

LOL...its close enough to it...lol

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 03:23 AM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Shaman King @ 2pm
Chobits @ 4/5pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ 1pm or 2pm

Others-

Angelic Layer @ 1pm (but which day?)
Love Hina
Dead or Alive

I know there are more gatherings than this...where are YOUUUUUUU!!!! >D hehe..there's my Kitty. Kitty, help me find more, go pounce them LUV ^^

Aya Mizu
09-18-2002, 04:16 AM
:p Weeeee, can't wait to see all the Sakura Taisen cosplay on Friday night after the Karaoke Revue Show!

Thanks for keeping tabs on the group meets, Wayne ;)

Aya

Yuna
09-18-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
ano ne!!

Some kats go Nyao, some go Mau, some go Meow, but
this little Kitty goes JYAO!"

tha'ts my last name!

LMAO!!

Kitty
09-18-2002, 12:18 PM
See! This just goes to show you my secret love for you Chrissy! LOL Tony better watch out! eeep! Now Artimus will be saying too I bet !

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 05:48 PM
LOL....he be saying what? O.o ack ..lol ^^

moo
09-18-2002, 09:59 PM
OK, I forced the issue at AM's message board and got a time for the Love Hina gathering. It is Saturday at 11am. :)

As to where... heck if I know.

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 11:47 PM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Shaman King @ 2pm
Chobits @ 4/5pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am

Others-

Dead or Alive

I know there are more gatherings than this...where are YOUUUUUUU!!!! >D ARrrrrrrr......Kitty will help me find more.....ARrrrr...lol

Kitty
09-18-2002, 11:49 PM
JYAO Wyane he be sayin arrrrrr! LOL

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 11:54 PM
YES..I be sayin Arrrrrr......for you of course, I go ARrrrrr.... hehehe ^^ I be setting up cosplay gatherings again..Arrrr

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:05 AM
YOU DA MAN Arrrrrrr
Stop playin forum tag with me
-Ye be warned

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:07 AM
.......ok....arr....;_;

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:09 AM
GRRRRR ARRRRRRR Y

artemis316
*Looks over to Kitty* JYAOOOO!!! ^.^

*Points* AHHHHHHHHHH....you misspelled my name. Bad Kitty...bad bad Kitty. :D

Kitty
I sorry ! I am trying to keep up with Wayne right now arrrrr

Dragoon Knight
arr....me be going...me know where i'm not wanted......sayonara.......

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:13 AM
Noooooo
COME BACK I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU JYAOU! JYAO I tell you JYAOu

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:18 AM
but I'm buggin you...ARRRRRRrn't I? -_-

Updated LJ too...have a lookie...............................

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:20 AM
I LOVE YOU
If I didnt love you would I be practiceing so hard to sing for you at AM?! And I like the game we were playing! It was fun^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:28 AM
awww....I'll love you even more when you sing to me at AM ^^ I'll try to break dance for you too then as your reward...and I'll give you something else special too.

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:31 AM
Wheeeeeee............I cant wait! YA know I bet certain people who read this are Barfing their brains out! LOL Hope their toilets dont over flow!

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:33 AM
eeeeeeeeeeewwww......dont want to think about that....@_@ hehehe >D~~~~~~~~~~~~~`...eeeeeeewwww...lol you so silly ^^

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:34 AM
OH Yeah sorry-___-

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:38 AM
wha? O.o sorry for what? For being silly? But I like the silly Kitty *nudges head* ^^

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:52 PM
Okay back to business on here....ahem......
Dearest Knight i need you to start the info for the "Kittys B-DAY PARTY for Adella in kittys room " info and lets start figureing it out okie!

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 05:02 PM
oky doky..will do this weekend ^^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-21-2002, 03:57 AM
hey.. i was talking to some people and they were thinking about maybe having two kenshin gathering? cuz there will be some that would want to be in the gathering but wouldnt be able to make it on saturday.. what do u think?

L to the 3rd
09-21-2002, 04:13 AM
Hmm those persons would be me!

oh no..i think i have to be in two skits
for the half time show! X_X;; hard to change
from girl to boy.. err... i'm not getting
nakkid backstage.. :o

waay too much changing around..omg..
i'm gonna die.

Aoshi Shinomori
09-21-2002, 12:54 PM
yeah that persons would be you heh. well there are some others that cant make it on friday as well. wow two skits.. is there a backstage where u can change? or would u need to go somewhere in a room?

Kitty
09-21-2002, 03:23 PM
Yod prollay have to run to that bathroom between the pool and the resturant they have....hmmmm.......or just use who evers room is closets to you...lol or my trench coat^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-22-2002, 02:17 AM
CHRISSY'S GONNA GET NAKED?!?!!? O.o ...lo...jk ^^;;

Kitty-
jyao jyao jyao!!!!! ^^

Michi
09-23-2002, 02:46 AM
SO ANYWAY. Back to gatherings. :P

There's apparently a Gravitation gathering, but I have NO idea when it'll be. o_x

L to the 3rd
09-23-2002, 02:57 AM
Kitty has a trench coat that wide
for me to change in? :o

I think the RK gathering time is fine now..
uhh yea cuz we'll be here friday.

Dragoon Knight
09-23-2002, 02:58 AM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Shaman King @ 2pm
Giant Robo @ 2pm
Chobits @ 4/5pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am

Others-

Dead or Alive
Gravitation

I know there are more gatherings than this...where are YOUUUUUUU!!!! >D ARrrrrrrr......Kitty will help me find more.....ARrrrr...lol

L to the 3rd
09-23-2002, 03:01 AM
Inuyasha sometime please?
I think we're gonna wear it on sunday sometime after my panel.

ZiggyB
09-23-2002, 03:06 AM
I talked to the group on the AM forum and the Dead or Alive gathering will be at 4pm on Saturday. It's only 3 people, but maybe more people will show up. :)

Dragoon Knight
09-23-2002, 01:23 PM
Friday-

Dead or Alive @ 4pm
Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Shaman King @ 2pm
Giant Robo @ 2pm
Chobits @ 4/5pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ 2pm

Others-

Gravitation

I know there are more gatherings than this...where are YOUUUUUUU!!!! >D ARrrrrrrr......I need my Kitty to help me find more.....ARrrrr...lol

ZiggyB
09-23-2002, 06:57 PM
Um... the DOA gathering is 4pm *Saturday*, not Friday. :)

Having one of those days? ;)

artemis316
09-23-2002, 07:40 PM
*Pushes Tight @$$*

Stop using ARRrrrrrrrr.... it still sounds like you're calling me out, 'pecially when you have Kitty after it!! :D LOL!

Dragoon Knight
09-23-2002, 07:42 PM
hehehe..gomen gomen ^^;;

Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Shaman King @ 2pm
Giant Robo @ 2pm
Dead or Alive @ 4pm
Chobits @ 4/5pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ 2pm

Others-

Gravitation

I know there are more gatherings than this...where are YOUUUUUUU!!!! >D ARrrrrrrr......I need my Kitty to help me find more.....ARrrrr...lol

hehee...ARRRRRTY =D ..lol

artemis316
09-23-2002, 07:53 PM
>_<

Mouuuuuuuuu...

*Goes off in search of Kitty* =P

Tetsugyu
09-23-2002, 08:09 PM
Giant Robo Cosplay Gathering-
Saturday 2:00 pm Poolside

Petition for a new series of Giant Robo Panel-
Friday 1:00 pm Serria Room A

Sadly, I'm hosting both. ...and more than likley I'm the only one who cares.

Tetsugyu
09-23-2002, 08:15 PM
Um....ok so I totaly missed Wyane's Post....Gomen.

Dragoon Knight
09-23-2002, 09:03 PM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Angelic Layer @ 1pm
Shaman King @ 2pm
Giant Robo @ 2pm
Dead or Alive @ 4pm
Chobits @ 4/5pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ 2pm

Others-
Gravitation

Kitty
09-24-2002, 01:56 AM
ARRRRRRRR I BE right here ARRRRRRTY! LOL

artemis316
09-24-2002, 02:00 AM
ARRRRRRRRRRRRR...er, I mean WAIIIIIIIII!!

*Cat glomp!* JYAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! XD~~

Kitty
09-24-2002, 02:21 AM
Purrrrrrrrrrr *Kitty nuzzel on Atrs head* lol dont let luna see that or you will get a *BWAP*!

Dragoon Knight
09-24-2002, 02:23 AM
LOL.....ARRRRRty is saying ARRRRR.....hehehe minna san..ikozo...ARRRRrrrrrrr >D

Kitty be sayin Arrr too ^^

Kitty
09-24-2002, 02:25 AM
lol

Dragoon Knight
09-24-2002, 02:31 AM
yesh, I have created the ARRRRRrrrr thread..mwahahah ^^ I seem to take over these threads dont I...from pies to ARRRRrrr...hehee

artemis316
09-24-2002, 04:05 AM
Tight @$$:

ARRRRRRrrrrrrr....you suck! LOL! XD~~

Kitty:

^.^ LOL...demo, this Arty has no Luna.....'tis sad. :(

Dragoon Knight
09-24-2002, 04:16 AM
LOL....ARRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr >D

Ina
09-24-2002, 06:20 PM
could you change the timing for the chobits gathering to 4p not 4/5p... i don't want anybody to miss most of the gathering ^^

Yuna
09-24-2002, 08:07 PM
Errrrr.... o.O I don't like the idea of changing gathering times so late. If you change the time now, even less people are going to make it. Changing a gathering to fit other people's schedual's is just going to make it harder for some people.

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 12:17 AM
so should Chobits be at 4 or 5?

Aoshi Shinomori
09-25-2002, 02:31 AM
I think 4 would be good. I wore my Hideki to Paracon and people didnt know i was cosplaying.. its kinda hard cuz Hideki wears like normal clothes.. ah well.. i hope people at AM would notice *points at himself* Hideki!!

Wandering Otaku
09-25-2002, 03:05 AM
Okay *whipes forehead* finally made it through. As for the Kenshing athering PLACE I will post ont he AM board and ask them if they like the pool or the garden. I like the idea of the garden a lot, so I will suggest it... and if we see any people on our way to the gathering at four at the pool, we will say it is relocated... or sumpin... if everyone ont he board agrees. Luckily the garden is not that far fromt he pool so others should see us goign there. Also I will mention it to any RK cosplayers I see... ifn this be changeded.

As for the Evangelion time, I will also kick them on the board to set one if it has not been set (as well as speak with Shannon if she knows the time Al wanted to get it done.)

icky computer problems have kept me from keeping up with things so gommen!

L to the 3rd
09-25-2002, 03:17 AM
I'll be wearing Battousai thru out the day on Friday anway. soo.. yea can't miss me..(can't miss anyone actually cuz the con is small).

Wandering Otaku
09-25-2002, 03:20 AM
Okay, last post period for this night ^_^x;;;;;;;

I have suggested the Evangelion cosplay be at 1 pm. That has not been definately confirmed by the others there, so we will have to see.
and I suggested the move from the pool (which is where it was last year) to the garden.

*falls over and goes to sleep, but making sure he is hidden from Aoshi and his evil tape*

Addition:

One thing I forgot, I am bringing the Hirokiri Battousai for Saturday later in the day. If you guys see me or if Aoshi actually sets up a second gathering for a small time or whatever, I will do that, or even Himura Kenshin if you guys want me to. I have an Eva gathering that day, and I want to wear Citan Uzuki a good ammount that day, so I may wear it all later in the day towards night time... if there is no gatehring but you see me in costume grab me and I will be full willing ot take pictures with you!

Uhm yes. sleep. now. :bouncer:

Aoshi Shinomori
09-25-2002, 03:59 AM
Well i think we will stick with just one gathering for now.. and the garden sounds nice.. its a nice place to lay u to rest.. isnt it kenshin? I'll meet you kenshin.. at 4pm.. at the gardens.. on friday.. Oct 4th. I shall have my weapons ready.. and my evil tape.. heh.. here's a sneak preview .. *runs toward kenshin and puts tape on his chest and pulls a strip out*.. muahahaha..

Kitty
09-25-2002, 12:54 PM
WOW Aoshi! You be evil I am so glad I am not Kenshin but I cant wait to see my Enishi go and fight Ken! Ooooh baby Enishi JYAOU!

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 01:07 PM
......Jinchuuuuu! >D *does sexu pose and blows kissu to Kitty* ^^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-25-2002, 06:30 PM
heh hai Aoshi is evil.. last year at AX.. i went onstage to fight wayne as Enishi.. but we only posed heh.

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Angelic Layer @ 1pm
Shaman King @ 2pm
Giant Robo @ 2pm
Dead or Alive @ 4pm
Chobits @ 4pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ 2pm

Others-
Gravitation

Well, the listing is looking pretty good. Are there anymore gathering still. Kitty? Jyao Jyao, go find more for me...pounce them if you must......ARrrrr...lol

aznaphrodite
09-25-2002, 09:26 PM
Where do we meet for the gatherings?

Also, anyone interested in Sailor Moon or Fushigi Yuugi gathering?

Anzu_Hime
09-25-2002, 09:59 PM
It looks like there isn't a Tenchi Muyo gathering yet...Ryoko's voice actress' panel is at 2:30 and I'm not sure when it ends...But I was thinking if the TM! cosplayers could meet up after the panel (I'm assuming around 3:00?) for pics. Maybe we can even get Ryoko's VA to be in the pic too!

Also, will there be any To Heart cosplayers going? I'm gonna be cosplaying as Akari and it'd be cool if there were a few others who might wanna meet up for a few quick pics either Saturday or Sunday (I dunno what time tho).

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Friday-

Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Angelic Layer @ 1pm
Shaman King @ 2pm
Giant Robo @ 2pm
Tenchi Muyo @ 3pm
Dead or Alive @ 4pm
Chobits @ 4pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ 2pm

Others-
Gravitation
Sailormoon
Fushigi Yuugi
To Heart

Well, the listing is looking pretty good. Are there anymore gathering still. Kitty? Jyao Jyao, go find more for me...pounce them if you must......ARrrrr...lol

Wandering Otaku
09-26-2002, 12:39 AM
GAAAAAAAAAAA!

@_@x oro......

*falls over after the tape is ripped off*

Shinomori Aoshi! You evil man.

>_<x

Anyway, it seems everyone is in agreement with the garden idea for the Kenshin gathering. Shinomori Aoshi, Enishi, once again I will be ready and waiting >_<x This time with a little bit more help. *smiles* Shisho and Yahiko will be at my side!

@_@x oro but I still have to face Shishio, Sojirou and another Aoshi... dang two Aoshis looking to beat me up....

*runs and hides, holding his big raddish*

KAORU-DONO!!!!!

Anyway, as for the person talking about a Fushigi Yuugi gathering I am brining my Tamahome outfit but I was planning on wearing it on Sunday. I have some other costumes I am doing Saturday (Citan Uzuki, Kaji Ryouji for the eva gathering, and Hitokiri Battousai in the evening) so Sunday is best. If you see me and are in costume I will take pictures. If you make a gathering sunday I will come for sure.... so thats my scheduleing. @_@x oro

Aoshi Shinomori
09-26-2002, 12:52 AM
yup the garden has more room i guess. but then i wont be able to throw kenshin in the pool heh shishio? wow when did he became good? oh well.. we should do a fighting pose with Aoshi and Enishi against you guys heh. oh another Aoshi? cool. well ill be waiting for u.. and ill have my double kodachis.. and my double sided tape.. waiting for u.. ack.. radish.. keep it away..

Wandering Otaku
09-26-2002, 12:58 AM
No no I said Shisho (Hiko) then i mentioned Shishio Makoto later on, facing me and beating me up.... @_@x oro

Yuna
09-26-2002, 01:25 AM
Why don't we comprimise on the Chobits thing and make it 4:30 ne?

Dragoon Knight
09-26-2002, 02:44 AM
bah...Enishi will rock Kenshin and Aoshi! >D ..lol

Kitty
09-26-2002, 03:03 AM
GOOOO ENISHI! Wheeeee!

Dragoon Knight
09-26-2002, 03:14 AM
^^ hehehehe......Enishi is GOOD! >D

Wandering Otaku
09-26-2002, 01:01 PM
-_-x;;;;

*closes his kimono tight, guarding his chest, and readies his Sakabatou*

Aoshi Shinomori
09-26-2002, 01:21 PM
Enishi is just a psycho.. and Aoshi runs from no challenge..

Kitty
09-26-2002, 02:04 PM
Then you gonna run right into your death Mwa ha ha !
And Kenshin too >D

Dragoon Knight
09-26-2002, 02:16 PM
.......>D lol yeah so what if I am a psycho, I'm a fricken hot psycho tho ^^ *pose*

Wandering Otaku
09-26-2002, 04:36 PM
*falls over, leaving a sweatdrop behind*

@_@x oro....

Aoshi Shinomori
09-26-2002, 05:00 PM
er.. Aoshi doesnt die anyways.. he cant die.. he has to kill kenshin first heh.. I'll see both of you at Animagic.. lol hot psycho.. im guessing he's all yours kenshin * pushes kenshin to him*

aznaphrodite
09-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Wandering Otaku
Anyway, as for the person talking about a Fushigi Yuugi gathering I am brining my Tamahome outfit but I was planning on wearing it on Sunday. I have some other costumes I am doing Saturday (Citan Uzuki, Kaji Ryouji for the eva gathering, and Hitokiri Battousai in the evening) so Sunday is best. If you see me and are in costume I will take pictures. If you make a gathering sunday I will come for sure.... so thats my scheduleing. @_@x oro

Sunday for the Fushigi Yuugi gathering is good for me but I would prefer it to be in the morning 'cause there's a lot of panels I want to go to during the day. Is 10 am to early?

Psychotic Jei
09-26-2002, 05:32 PM
Gah. I'm kinda mad....I want to finish my Kiros costume...but so little time...and I want it to be good. At least Irvine will be finished in time. Whee.

Dark Vision
09-26-2002, 07:04 PM
Tenchi cosplay gathering, hmm i actually wonder if anybody will actually go to that gathering. Nice idea and all but are there really anymore TM cosplayers?

Wandering Otaku
09-26-2002, 10:19 PM
*runs away and hides behind Kaoru-dono*
Waa! I dont want him! No Yaoi, no yaoi!

*hides under his raddish*

Originally posted by aznaphrodite

Sunday for the Fushigi Yuugi gathering is good for me but I would prefer it to be in the morning 'cause there's a lot of panels I want to go to during the day. Is 10 am to early?

Not a problem, and I probably will be out a bit before then. Not much of a gathering but I would love to take pictures with you and anyone else. I have plans to go to a lot of pannels myself so this is no big deal. :)

Weeee it is almost upon us! See you all there!

:japan:

L to the 3rd
09-26-2002, 10:37 PM
ack!! I was the suboshi w/ the yoyo's
last year...I dunno if i can bring
suboshi this time around..maybe!

Michi
09-27-2002, 01:50 AM
Gravitation will be at 4 pm, I think. None of us have Kenshin costumes, so it should work fine. ^_^

Psychotic Jei
09-27-2002, 02:29 AM
Okie dokie. 4pm on....Friday?

Michi
09-27-2002, 02:37 AM
Eep Friday, yeah. ^_^;; I forgot to mention the day.. yay I pay attention to what I post.. x.x

Dragoon Knight
09-27-2002, 01:29 PM
Friday-

Gravitation @ 4pm
Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm

Saturday-

Love Hina @ 11am
Angelic Layer @ 1pm
Shaman King @ 2pm
Giant Robo @ 2pm
Tenchi Muyo @ 3pm
Dead or Alive @ 4pm
Chobits @ 4pm
Evangelion @ ???

Sunday-

Ojamajo Doremi @ 11am
Kingdom Hearts @ 2pm

Others-

Sailormoon
Fushigi Yuugi
To Heart

Aoshi Shinomori
09-28-2002, 01:52 AM
Is there anyone going as CCS characters? I'm just wondering.. cuz if there is a big turnout ill bring Li.

katchoo
09-28-2002, 10:27 PM
eeee I can't wait, this is only my second time cosplaying and I'm going to play a chii outfit. So I will definitely be at the chobits time. Sorry I'm such a newbie, but where do these groups meet?

thanks,
katchoo ^_^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-28-2002, 11:28 PM
Hmm.. chobits meeting at the Japanese Garden? and Kenshin Meeting at the japanese garden as well.. the rest i dont know.

katchoo
09-28-2002, 11:30 PM
Thank you so much for the info! Is it hard to find out what is going on at Ani Magic? I haven't been able to find out times of events for the weekend. I will be driving there each day, so I want to make sure I don't miss anything!

love,
katchoo ^_^

Wandering Otaku
09-28-2002, 11:43 PM
Well you can find the pannels and stuff on www.ani-magic2002.org and all the gatehrings figured out are put here as you have seen no doubt ^_^x

Kitty
09-30-2002, 11:47 AM
Thanks to DK we can all meet up and take pics!^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-30-2002, 11:53 AM
awww ^^ *ish squishy* arigatou Kitty...and your welcome to all....just something I wanted to help coordinate so everyone isnt going crazy ^^

Ina
09-30-2002, 05:01 PM
> Hmm.. chobits meeting at the Japanese Garden? and Kenshin Meeting at the japanese garden as well.. the rest i dont know.

chobits meeting at the japanese garden? i thought it was by the pool and grass area... hmmm..... ??? *is lost*

Chas
09-30-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Aoshi Shinomori
Is there anyone going as CCS characters? I'm just wondering.. cuz if there is a big turnout ill bring Li.

Yeah~! I have a Li costume, too. ^_^ (green battle robe, ne?) I think there was also another one who's going too. ( @. @ Kiyahaha... so many Syaoran-Chans!) But if you bring it, I don't see why atleast those who have CCS stuff can't get together for a little while. I know for sure I'll be roaming around in that Syaoran costume all Friday night and some of early Saturday afternoon.

Um... all these gatherings (Gravi, Mankin, etc...) Are at the pool, right? ^^;; I'd hate to be standing around like a complete dork wondering where everyone was! XD XD XD

Wandering Otaku
10-01-2002, 12:02 AM
Well some panels are going on at the pool sometimes. I know at 4 pm on friday the pool is taken by a panel so we had to move to the (better) garden.

L to the 3rd
10-01-2002, 12:53 AM
HOLEY CRAPP!! ANI-MAGIC JUST
UPDATED their schedule and the Karaoke
thing starts at 4:00 on Friday. That means.. my friends and I cant' be in Kenshins then!!!!

Dragoon Knight
10-01-2002, 02:06 AM
I think that's for regular karaoke, isnt it? or do you have a little number planned for karaoke?

Aoshi Shinomori
10-01-2002, 03:21 AM
well the japanese garden and the pool are close together.. so i guess we will see each other around that area at 4pm.. and ill wear Li Saturday morning before the chobits gathering..

Wandering Otaku
10-01-2002, 02:24 PM
From what I see the Karaoke is at 5 pm not 4 pm.

Panel One Panel Two Poolside
4:00 PM: Amanda Winn-Lee - World of Anime - Anime Clubs

5:00 PM: - Tokusatsu Panel - Karaoke

Unless something is stated differently on the messageboard ( i can not get onto the board, something is wrong on this computer) or I am getting an old programming schedule (refreshing is giving me the same information) this is how it goes. ^_^x so you can make it and still do Karaoke!

Dragoon Knight
10-01-2002, 02:31 PM
I dont think the schedule has been updated yet, but it was announced that Karaoke is on Friday from 4-7pm

L to the 3rd
10-01-2002, 09:23 PM
we're performing in the Karaoke thing..
One group song and one solo. *cries*

Wandering Otaku
10-01-2002, 09:40 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

:bigcry:

aznaphrodite
10-02-2002, 03:39 PM
Hey, L to the 3rd.

I thought you were doing the Karaoke Cosplay Revue, which happens after Opening Ceremonies.

The karaoke from 4-7 pm is open mic, according to the Ani-Magic board.

So I think you are safe. ^_^

Rebecca

Michi
10-02-2002, 06:55 PM
I think Shaman King, given its setting, should have pictures taken in the garden. *nods*

L to the 3rd
10-02-2002, 09:39 PM
souuu desu ne... yea i got the open mike thing mixed up with the cosplay revue.. i guess we'll be there for the kenshin gathering!!

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 02:30 AM
yeah.. kenshin gathering. doing last minute things now so we wont forget anything

tamahomegurl
10-03-2002, 02:56 AM
YIKES!!! KINGDOM HEARTS GATHERING IS ON SUNDAY???!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *calms down*

oh well....we'll be probably the one of the few soras and kairis there on saturday then.... ;___;;

MarshalBanana
10-03-2002, 02:57 AM
weee! glad you can make the kenshin gatering L ^__^ , i cant wait, its almost here!! waaa!!

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 03:02 AM
Id like to see some Kingdom Hearts cosplay.. especially sora.. I havent seen one yet.

tamahomegurl
10-03-2002, 03:11 AM
*nods in agreement with aoshi*

i know huh? i haven't seen any kh cosplay yet... ;___;;

BUT THAT'S WHY WE'RE SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! *runs around in circles screaming*

we have still yet to make the keyblade (yikes!! lack of time!!) but my sis (sora) thought of bringing something else there instead...*smiles*

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 03:18 AM
well there will be a KH tidus and a KH squall there on sunday.. so i hope to run into more kh cosplayers..

tamahomegurl
10-03-2002, 03:25 AM
ohhhh..wait!!! *hits myself on the head*

i remember seeing a tidus (kh version) before...on cosplay lab!! hmmmmm.......

his outfit was kawaii!!! ^___^

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 03:27 AM
oh heh that must been me at cosplaylab.. I havent seen any tidus kh version yet.. but if i see you on saturday ill take pics ok.. and no beating up on tidus now

tamahomegurl
10-03-2002, 03:31 AM
cool!! ^__^ *huggles*

i'm up for a pic if you are!!! ^_____^ i'm gonna change into kairi after 1:30 on saturday though...so i hope to see you around sometime after then!

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 03:34 AM
yes im always photogentic.. but i wont wear Tidus till.. sunday. but i will see you.. if you are going as Sora and Kairi.. ill probably be in my Aoshi costume if i do see you on saturday

tamahomegurl
10-03-2002, 03:40 AM
cooL!! i think i've seen your aoshi costume on cosplaylab too then!! ^___^ hahhahah!!! i'm currently checking out that site as we speak!! ^__^ *bows*your aoshi is purty darn awesome!!!! ^___^ yatta!!!!

can't wait to see all the sugoi costumes there!!!! it's gonna be my first time at ani-magic!!!! *squeals in super genki tone*

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 03:44 AM
yeah ill be in that outfit at animagic.. hope to see u in your kingdom hearts outfit on saturday.. ill be looking for u.. :)

tamahomegurl
10-03-2002, 03:48 AM
BANZAI!!!! ^___^ V

i shall do the same!!! and when we do meet up, we take pictures, k?!! *grins*

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! WAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! *genki-ness level flying off the scale*

See you there aoshi!!!!!!! ^___^ *waves*

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 03:51 AM
heh ok if u see me first u can say hi first.. and if i see you first.. ill say hi first.. ill be on a look out for kh cosplayers.. but since u know how i look like.. then u will probably see me first. im going to sleep now.. must save energy for the con heh

SohjiroX
10-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Well I am going I know that its just I want to have a outfit for this con....Aoshi knows that I dont want to con if I dont cosplay. In anycase I will be there no matter what as Unknown Cosplayer or my screen name here.

Wandering Otaku
10-03-2002, 10:30 PM
Yaaaa! L you are going to make it!!! YAAAAAA! *runs around* it is SOOOOOOO close!!!!! WAAAA!

Aoshi Shinomori
10-03-2002, 11:59 PM
well im leaving in a couple of hours.. must sleep.. so u guys there..

Aoshi Shinomori
10-07-2002, 02:13 AM
Ack.. I missed it ><

L to the 3rd
10-07-2002, 02:22 AM
OMG... the slave pic that was taken. XD..

oh no..i think i lost the sign ;_;