PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for brave male cosplayers

Sparki
06-14-2003, 06:41 PM
I will *so* buy dinner for a guy who cosplays as Kou from The Bouncer (Easiest fighting game on the planet, but DAMN the eyecandy is nice) at this con.
The reason I say "brave" is not because of the lack of a shirt, but the full-body tat that would most likely take a few hours to complete.

Yui
06-14-2003, 07:04 PM
I'll back you up on everything you said there. ^_- And I'll throw in a similiar offer for a Sydney from Vagrant Story...for much the same reasons. >^_^<
And of course, my old offer to treat guys who do Mana, Shinya or Aya to dessert still stands...because guys who are that brave and dedicated should get rewarded.

SohjiroX
06-14-2003, 07:19 PM
....ok now I am a bit down that I dont have the look or more of those guys...only Sion I'm afraid.

Sparki
06-14-2003, 07:27 PM
Hey, you're damn cute. ^.^ I wouldn't complain if you did Sion.

SohjiroX
06-14-2003, 10:57 PM
00; thanks....um...wow thats a first to hear.

Sparki
06-14-2003, 11:58 PM
Psh, yeah right. ^.^ Totally glompable. Hey, I'm doing Dominique (Partially because I need a new jacket, partially because it's easy and comfortable)...

Aoshi Shinomori
06-15-2003, 02:57 AM
heh i always liked Kou but i dunno about cosplaying as him.. i did kh tidus and he had no shirt at all

True_Sanosuke
06-15-2003, 03:02 AM
I wish i could go to the con or ii would do that costume i dotn know i would look good in it though.

Sparki
06-15-2003, 03:07 AM
I'm sure you two would look great. ^.^
Aoshi - You KH Tidus costume is super cute, I like.
Sano - Aw, bummer...perhaps next year.^.~

True_Sanosuke
06-15-2003, 03:10 AM
I plane on going next year. Ill be sure to bring a good costume.

Sparki
06-15-2003, 03:11 AM
Awesome, love to see what you decide on.

True_Sanosuke
06-15-2003, 03:25 AM
Im not sure i think im gonna go with a shirtless body paint outfit on one of the days not sure which charicter though theres alot out there any suggestions.

Sparki
06-15-2003, 03:38 AM
Hm, good question...^.~
I wanna see your Vash costume ^.^

Ukayoru no Chou
06-15-2003, 04:00 AM
"...... similiar offer for a Sydney from Vagrant Story..."

Ahh! So true! If I could , and had the talent, I'd be all on that costume. ^_^;; I really like Vagrant Story for some reason ..besides..its tightness ^_~

Yui
06-15-2003, 04:20 AM
I know, I know...VS is a fantastic game, and Sydney was unexpectantly unique in both visual design and character motive - cuz the game would've been awesome if they hadn't made him so cool, but for some reason they did. :D
I wish I could cosplay him myself as well. XD Sigh...even when I get my bloodsin, the best costume I could legally (and comfortably) do would be Mullenkamp then. Not fair, I tell you.
So, at the very least, I can hope some guys out there might try...
(Tho there's been 2 cosplays of him thus far, to my knowledge.)

Aoshi Shinomori
06-15-2003, 10:58 AM
Thanks Sparki i think i saw you at Recca last year. are u gonna be going to fanime and ax as well? which costumes are u planning on bringing? id like to take pics with u. aww im glad you like it. im gonna be turning it into ffx tidus though cuz thats what it was originally planned to be heh

Sparki
06-15-2003, 02:29 PM
Oh my gosh, I thought you looked familiar! ^.^ Yeah, I was at Recca last year, I loved it. I'm gonna try to go to Fanime for at least a day, but I'm definitely going to AX. I'm probably just gonna bring Hsien ko/Lei lei, Dominique Cross (My friend's mother bought us Disneyland tickets as well, so I figure I won't have tochange, except take off the jacket, eheh, and you gotta wear something comfy for those ASS LONG walks), and Belldandy if I feel like it. What about you?
I would *love* to see you and get some photos, that would be awesome. ^.^

SohjiroX
06-15-2003, 06:32 PM
well if I had the time I would so do Sion like I plan but I like to do the dark version that you get in Vs. mood, I think I will do it for animagic, if you can wait then, than yeah no sweat and no way a lady treats me for dinner...I treat them.

Sparki
06-15-2003, 06:37 PM
Hey, I can wait for ani-magic. ^.~ It's a deal, then. Heheh, I'll be sure to bring my Dominique costume along.

SohjiroX
06-15-2003, 07:20 PM
Cool, cant wait to finally do that outfit I wanted to do that or the regular one, but I dont want to show to much chest so, its a deal than. AIM me you ever want to figure more out.

Sparki
06-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Will do ^.^

SohjiroX
06-15-2003, 10:57 PM
cool, you dont mind though on the Sion I am picking, that means I am hiding my face and acting really dark int he outfit

Sparki
06-15-2003, 11:16 PM
I don't mind at all. ^.^ Whatever you wanna do. 'Sides, I don't think I've even seen that done yet.

Cait
06-15-2003, 11:19 PM
You know... One of the boys I know actually asked me to make him the Sydney costume. He wants it by next year. He plans to wear it in public.

Sparki
06-15-2003, 11:25 PM
Cait - Muahahaha...Be sure he keeps those plans.

Aoshi Shinomori
06-16-2003, 12:00 AM
heh yeah i was the KH tidus who was walking around hearing people saying " is that tidus" cuz KH hasnt came out yet. i think my group is going to disneyland too like the day before AX. yeah sure if u see me just say hi and im always glad to take pics.

SohjiroX
06-16-2003, 12:30 AM
yeah I like to do that actually with Sion but I dont think I will do it durning this summer....I would die of heat

Sparki
06-16-2003, 12:31 AM
Aoshi - That's hecka cool, just wear good shoes...
I'll be sure to grab you and get some photos. ^.~

Sohjiro - Yeah, Disneyland can be PAINFUL in the heat...Argh. At least California Adventures has that one water ride and that giant rollercoaster that made me fall over, eheheh...

SohjiroX
06-16-2003, 12:42 AM
I want to go to disney land but I dont know if I can make it and such, I still ahve to look around

Sparki
06-16-2003, 12:42 AM
Have you ever been there before?

SohjiroX
06-16-2003, 12:46 AM
not for....no wait...since....I was fifteen and that means six years ago

Sparki
06-16-2003, 12:48 AM
Ah, I see...Well, it's always fun to check out if you have the extra time and money, you know? California Adventures has a couple of neat things, but would probably be a lot more interesting if I DIDN'T live in California. ~LOL~ For some reason my friend's mother is always going there and takes me with them every time...

Aoshi Shinomori
06-16-2003, 11:23 AM
yeah i ll be looking forward to going to disneyland since we will be right there.. i ll try to wear comfy shoes and i think my legs and feet will be tired from all the walking at disneyland and the convention. i remember last two years being so tired walking around the old ax convention at long beach. it was so spread out it wasnt funny.