PDA

View Full Version : I may not cos-play this AX because...

JoeBoeing
06-14-2003, 08:07 PM
I just haven't been in the mood to sew. I need to resew parts of my white mage and my Ramus (from Lunar) needs new white faux fur trim.

I've decided that I'm going to make my Junpei (Digimon: Frontier) for Ani-Magic because I'm loosing weight still and if I lose 6-8 + inches from AX to AM the costume will fit funny and not look right.

I have everything but the red long sleve red shirt for my Team Rocket costume so I may do that but I'm not sure yet. Like I said... I've just not been in the sewing mood.

I will have my Junpei for Ani-Magic though and I will have my White mage and an origional Man Kitty costume (It'll be a hit... trust me).

It seems as if I'm going as a photographer this AX.

FRom,
Joe

RoseDuelist
06-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Aww... oh well. As long as you still have fun it's not so bad I guess. ^_^

JoeBoeing
06-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Greetings again,

I'm washing the cloth and shirt for my Team Rocket costume so it seems I may have those with me.... the red long sleve shirt is being shipped and should arraive soon. I'm not sure if I'll make my armband for this costume yet but but I will have it for Ani-Magic.

So it seems that I'll be cos-playing afterall.

FRom,
Joe

P.S.
Anyone know when the TEam Rocket/ Pokemon gathering is at AX?

RoseDuelist
06-26-2003, 10:17 PM
I NEED to know the gathering time because I have a costume planned for every day that ISN'T team Rocket. I'm going to bring it and change into it for the gathering.

Joe, if you find out PM me before AX or just bring the thread up aqgain or something. ^_^

Suzushichan
06-28-2003, 02:39 AM
HUH?!?!? A TR gathering?!?! I have a TR costume!!! WHEN? WHERE? >O<

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 01:23 PM
There is a notice on the AX boards (link on the front page) about cos-play gatherings and it mentions a TR/Pokemon gathering but it has yet to have a time and place.

I'll be posting it here when I see that it's announced and I'll be PMing Rose-chan and I can PM you as well.

From,
Joe

Sailor Naboo
06-28-2003, 01:36 PM
Hi Joe,
I just wanted to post a big hug and a congratulations for the weight loss!

I'm proud of you!

Naboo

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 03:56 PM
Thanks Sailor Naboo-san... I wish I got my black shirt as a 3XL instead of the 4XL that I'm loosing. I lost a lot of inches in the past few months. I got the 4XL last month and now can fit into a 3XL pretty nicely. I should be a nice XXL by Ani-Magic. I can fit into a XXL but it's a very snug fit...but 2 months ago I couldn't get iit past my midsection.

Oh, and my Team Rocket Costume is done!

FRom,
Joe