PDA

View Full Version : Anyone cosplayed Mini-Moni before?

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-14-2003, 08:40 PM
how many of you have cosplayed them b4? did anyone reconize you?

Aya Mizu
06-15-2003, 12:49 AM
I have and I have to say that not many people do unless they're avid J-Pop fans. ^_^;

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-15-2003, 12:18 PM
I wanted to do it but I am afraid no one will reconize me~
OH U AR PART OF USA MUSUME! I've been to ur site b4!!!!!!!

I am planning to do the jyankanpon one of Mari Yaguchi (my fav), do you think ppl will reconize (this one is more popular in all mini moni outfits i think)?

Aya Mizu
06-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Oh cool :D You should do if you really want to! Don't feel bad so long as you're having fun at what you're doing and you enjoy wearing the costume!

Yeah, that would be adorable! ^_^ There have been quite a few of those cosplayers recently and the cutest ones I know of Jyan Ken Pyon cosplayers was a young girl named Sara and her friends as Mini Moni. Sara's mom Emi is a big fan and they're both wonderful people.

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-15-2003, 07:05 PM
*shy*
i might try to do it in the next con(May 2004)
however, because I would be the only one cosplaying mini-moni (not a group...) so i that's y i was kinda worried

(because you know mini-moni's outfit need to be MADE not brought, but the outfit itself does looks like as it it was brought~ I want ppl to know that i've took time and made it...LOL, in fact you can wear it outside for fun if you want to! haaha)

Cyber Wolf
06-15-2003, 08:45 PM
Oh cool! I love that video. I've tried searching for plaid like that everywhere put I think I'm gonna have to paint my own. I'd probably go as Ai. ^_^ If you decide to go as Mari, take pics. And don't get discouraged, maybe someone will know who you are ^.^

Aya Mizu
06-15-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
*shy*
i might try to do it in the next con(May 2004)
however, because I would be the only one cosplaying mini-moni (not a group...) so i that's y i was kinda worried

(because you know mini-moni's outfit need to be MADE not brought, but the outfit itself does looks like as it it was brought~ I want ppl to know that i've took time and made it...LOL, in fact you can wear it outside for fun if you want to! haaha)

That would be great ^_^ Can't wait to see it when you've completed it! I know you can buy the actual goods from the Hello Project stores in Japan but like everything else, it's quite expensive and our own costumes in UM are all constructed from scratch.

Himemiya
06-16-2003, 11:12 AM
I've seen a few girls do Mini moni cosplay :) I'm planning a group for a 2004 con (sooo far away!).

How are you doing the plaid?

petitemusu
06-16-2003, 12:30 PM
Hi hi!

My group and I cosplayed as Mini Moni for a Japanese Matsuri that we performed at and we were stopped ALOT by people who knew Mini Moni :) We had several come up and say: "Can I have my picture taken with Mini Moni??" ^_^ Even a little Japanese girl came up with her parents for a photo and she gave the peace sign! So cute!!!

The costumes are a lot of fun to make with the patchwork and all. I think if you get the opportunity to cosplay Mini Moni you should. :D

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Heehe~ You guys makes me so wanna do it!!!!
I wonder if ppl will know it is minimoni if I was the only one who do it~~ *?*

plaid? I am planning to do this one~ http://www.geocities.com/psysho_minimoni/minimonibk06.jpg

Can I see some pics of u guys in mini moni!!!!!? Thanks!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-16-2003, 09:01 PM
u need to copy and paste the above url to see it (stupid geocities)

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-16-2003, 09:05 PM
aya mizu: are you guys going to taped ur performance of love revolution 21? it's my fav video!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i am there to cheer for u guys!

Aya Mizu
06-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Yeah, our Aiin Dance no Uta isn't very recognizable as the others but it was still fun with the big "Mini Moni" on the boxing shorts XD

I LOVE that outfit! You are going to look simply adorable :D What convention are you planning it for?

Oh you are so very sweet! Thank you so much for the support *^_^* Actually we might be taping something separate but yes, I think we'll be able to get our Fanime performance taped. I think we're also going to have something up on the site according to our leader-tachi :)

petitemusu
06-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame - You can see our group's MiniMoni (and other Momusu cotumes) by clicking the gallery button or the link below to visit our site - PetiteMusu ^_^ I visited your site and you and your friends are adorable! I think you should try to convince them to join you in your MiniMoni cosplay :) Luckily Mari is very recognizable and if someone knows MiniMoni they should know who you are cosplaying as. Also those little "space bunnies" that my group has nicknamed MiniMo help too! If you need help with this costume just ask. We'll be happy to give advice!

~Yumi Aiko

http://www.geocities.com/petitemusu

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-18-2003, 06:06 PM
OH~ Petitemusu your site is amazing~~
I might do it next yr because my current future costume list are full~ (and part of the reason is because I know my friend's won't do minimoni with me~~ *sad* think they are too childish....even morning musume!)

Oh yah, the "space bunnies" are going to be hard for me~~ I dunno how it looks.....only seen a couple really really tiny pics of it~~~

oh, there is a morning musume online shop?? Can you give it to me?

Aya Mizu
06-19-2003, 01:15 AM
Oh I'm afraid those are existing shops that you must physically go to in Japan (The Hello Project stores) to buy these items and I'm not aware of any way of buying the goods online unless it's music and other miscellaneous items like paper fans. LOL Otherwise, they'd be taking huge sums of money from me for all their stuff. :D

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-19-2003, 01:53 AM
haahaa, true, sometimes i dunno if i should be glad to be living in N. America or not! LOL

gcmoffmoorex
06-19-2003, 05:33 AM
im planning on doing one soon ^_^ but for right now i gotta finish my damn tanpopo and rr21 kago (blue outfit) for ax ~_~

Aya Mizu
06-19-2003, 05:41 AM
Maki: LOL Oh I know! I'd be so much poorer if I weren't here in N.A.! ;)

gcmoffmoorex: OMG, I love Tanpopo! :D Which costume of theirs are you thinking of cosplaying?

petitemusu
06-19-2003, 11:36 AM
Maki - Thank you for the comment on our site ^_^ I know there's one store in Hawaii. I haven't seen it yet, but apparently Aya goes to it in one of her videos. Unfortunately there are no online stores yet. Guess we'll have to get to know someone in Hawaii :D I'll also email you a pic of the Space Bunny for you!

gcmoffmoorex - Which version of Tanpopo? My group has done a photobook version of "2nd Gen" Members (Kaori, Mari, Ai K, Rika) and we're going to be doing a photoshoot for the "Pasta Song" costumes hopefully this weekend! We would love to meet you at AX!

~Yumi Aiko

Aya Mizu
06-19-2003, 02:20 PM
That's right, I'd forgotten! A friend of mine lives in Honolulu and had sent us stuff that he'd bought for myself and another friend, Hichan. It's funny how their version of the Mini Mo bunny is tanned to show the difference between the Hawaiian store (Alo-Hello Project) and the normal Hello Project stores in Japan ^_^ A few UM members have been to Japan several times so they're always bringing back something new from the HP stores.

Yumi, you guys have great HP cosplays! ^^ Do you guys have new cosplays in the works?

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-19-2003, 03:42 PM
i heard that there are a lot of Japanese over at Hawaii
I have been to Hawaii once but too bad I wasn't into any Japanese stuff back then *cries*, I hope to go again!!!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-19-2003, 05:36 PM
Say, do you guys like the new unit of morning musume? I dunno.....i liked the old one better, especially for mini moni and tanpopo~ Tanpopo just doesn't feel right without any original members in, and as for Minimoni, since I m a fan of Mari, I really liked her being in there, and I know a lot of Jap girls liked Mari as mini moni then just mini moni~ (maybe coz her age is around the same as us?)

Aya Mizu
06-19-2003, 11:06 PM
Oh I know -_-; If I'd had known about Alo-Hello, I would have been there in a heartbeat. Might be going sometime soon so I just HAVE to check it out XD

I agree, I very much miss the old configurations in Hello Project ;_; And I think it's just wrong when the leaders are taken out without warning, especially in Mini Moni and Tanpopo. Pucchi Moni was understandable as two of the last original members left Momusu but the other two was just sad.

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-20-2003, 01:33 AM
Aya Mizu: Who is your fav Musume member??

Aya Mizu
06-20-2003, 06:24 AM
Aya Mizu: Who is your fav Musume member??

Geesh, that's a tough one. I guess it depends on the generation but overall, I adore Aya Ishiguro because she had a wonderful voice, beautiful face, and she was great fun to watch in both PVs and live performances. Of course, I love other members as well such as Natsumi Abe, Yuko Nakazawa, and Hitomi Yoshizawa, but there's nothing like the original configuration :) How about you? Who would be your favorite?

petitemusu
06-20-2003, 10:14 AM
Ack! I accidently deleted my message *cry* I'll try again!

Someone needs to open an H!P store on the mainland so it's easier for us to get to :D I would be there so quick!

Maki - Uhm...real quick note - and this is for every one else too! - Don't call Japanese people Jap. It's and insult and just not a good thing. I know you didn't do it on purpose so don't worry. Just wanted to warn people!

I like the original units myself. Something just doesn't seem right about the new ones. I think my problem with them is that the original subgroups were just members of Morning Musume (except for Mika in MiniMoni, but I like Mika!) and now they have Ayaka in Pucchimoni and Ayumi in Tanpopo. And of course I always believed Mari IS Mini Moni so it was disappointing that she left the group *sad*

And I have to join this too! - My fave member is Ai Kago! She's so energetic. My other faves are Kei Yasuda and Maki Goto, but they are no longer members ;_;

Aya - Thank you! Yep, our group is always working on Momusu/H!P costumes! We have a set planned for AX, but until things are finalized it's hush hush *sorry* but it is H!P related ^_^ I saw that your group will be performing at the MiniMasq. Are your plans secret too? Unfortunately I won't be able to make it because of other plans that day.

New Question - What's your fave Morning Musume song??

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-20-2003, 11:00 AM
BIG OOPS! I didn't mean too~ I will use the full word "Japanese" next time. Actually someone told me before, but I thought she was just kidding!! Oh no~~ I hope no Japanese feel insulted by my msg up there. Big appology!!

Actually, because I am Chinese and we are quite close with Japan on music as there are many ppl who listen the Jpop in HK too. I learn about Morning Musume's name a long time before, but never thought of listening to it because a lot of my friends were always kinda making fun of them (wel....not in a bad way, but just always say that they are only popular coz they are a bunch of cute girls but can't sing). I believed that b4 and didn't listen to them.

Until one day, I was at friend's house. I was looking though his comp and I saw morning musume. I was like "hey, y don't I check them out since I won't be d/l them to see". And that was Renai Revolution 21's PV!! The PV was done so nicely I was immediately in love with them. I started to listen to their older songs and I do find that the older generations have a better singing skills. My friend borrowed me a vcd of MM's concert, and that introduces me to all the little subgroups and my fave is of coz MiniMoni!!! And yes, I fell in love with Mari after I watch the concert. (it was the last last concert/night before Yuuko's graduation)

petitemusu
06-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Wow! What a great way to discover Morning Musume! I have that concert and it's one of my favorite :) Several years ago I came across Morning Musume and was able to buy a bunch of their videos. I was so happy that I kept buying more ^_^ Mini Moni is my fave subgroup too! Although Tanpopo is a close 2nd. I know a lot of people who look at the music and think the same as your friends too. But as long as I like it and I'm happy that's what counts :D

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-21-2003, 01:17 PM
heehe~ I didn't end up buying but i'd say i d/l more of their PVs that is ^^ Renai revolution 21 remains my fav so far~!!

Yes yes! Me too, my first subgroup is mini moni and then comes tanpopo!!!!!!! I actually know abut tanpopo first because they sang "Last Kiss" (Orphen's ed). The first time I heard that song I was like "WOW, this group can sing well!" And then I did a little research of it in Orphen's site, and learn about that it was a girl group setted up by some artist.

and then there comes MM. At that time I did not know that Tanpopo is part of MM (nor have i seen Tanpopo's pics! LOL). I was watching the concert and I go: Geez, when is the MM going to come out, how come there are so many groups? (of coz after I watched the whole show I realized!! ^^) The end where Yuuko was partting with the others is REALLY TOUCHING!!!

Yes, actually, I heard of MM's music like way b4. my friend was playing MM's song in his car, and I was like "geez, it is kinda noicy. you can't really hear how the real song goes..." That was my feeling the first time when I hear MM so that's y i kinda avoided them until much later ^^

I like cute happy songs too! But I also like the slow songs! I have to admit that the older generation have much much better singing skills...but oh well, I still like them~ ^^

petitemusu
06-22-2003, 10:09 AM
I love Last Kiss. I was surprised to find out it was a song for an anime. When I first heard it I didn't think too much of it, but then I saw them perform it and the live performance is really good ^_^ My friends and I intend to do a "1st Gen" Tanpopo cosplay, but first we have to finish a few others.

What do you think of the new costumes Mini Moni is wearing? I find them very different from what they used to wear. Not sure if I like some of them.

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-22-2003, 02:05 PM
I know.....I have to agree with you that I was surprised to find out that Tanpopo was a subunit from MM. I mean, the time when i first discover MM, they are already more of a "cute" style in singing. Tanpopo is definitly an excellent song, showing how good their singing skills are!!

I dont' like the newer ones too. Expecially after the other Ai joined~ =( The clothes are too plain, not as fancy then b4 when Mari is here~ I was hopeing instead of kicking Mari out they kick Mika out coz she is not really the MM group...I actually kinda hated the new Ai a bit too, coz first of all her join coz Mari's leave. I much prefer Mari stay in Mini Moni instead of opening a new unit. 2ndly she have changed the orginal rule of mini moni, which is all memebers under 150cm! (she is 153 I heard)

Aya Mizu
06-23-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by petitemusu
Aya - Thank you! Yep, our group is always working on Momusu/H!P costumes! We have a set planned for AX, but until things are finalized it's hush hush *sorry* but it is H!P related ^_^ I saw that your group will be performing at the MiniMasq. Are your plans secret too? Unfortunately I won't be able to make it because of other plans that day.

New Question - What's your fave Morning Musume song??

LOL No prob, I completely understand. The surprise factor is key to everything, right? ;) Anyway, I personally am not part of that particular performance since I'm busy with the regular Masquerade and San Diego Comic Con preparations, so I'm not quite sure what song will be performed. Sorry I can't give you an answer on that one ^_^;

Ooh, favorite song. I don't want to sound like a broken record with the classics so I'll go into a more obscure song.... I think my favorite would be "Summer Night Town" since I'm a big fan of old school Momusu and out of the subgroups, it would have to be Tanpopo's "Last Kiss". Aya, Mari, and Kaori is a tough combo to beat ;)

petitemusu
06-23-2003, 11:07 AM
Aya - S'okay. Curiousity gets the better of me most of the time ^_^ We're in the Masq too and it takes soooooo much time so I completely understand. We'll be wearing our H!P costumes to the Cosplay.com Gathering :) Will you be there?

I like "Old School" too. Daite! Hold On Me was one of the first songs I heard and it's still a fave ^_^

Maki - I'm not a very big fan of Ai T. and was really disappointed that she joined MiniMoni. To me it seems like they changed the fashion to fit her more. But have you seen the Faerie Costumes?? They are sooooo cute. Even Ai T! I'll post a pic later if you haven't :)

Wow...it seems Last Kiss is a fave here ^^

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-23-2003, 05:54 PM
yes yes~ LAST KISS is definitly a blast! But I also liked Tanpopo!!

Nope I haven't!! Post a pic~!!!

Oh, you think that they changed the fashion to fit her>>?
hum.....I am not so sure about it....I'd have a feeling that as MiniMoni goes, their fashion kinda changed to a less "fancy" kind....Is that just me?! Heehe, liked the Jyankenpyon the most!

I went to cloth store today and cannot find the right yellow "burberry" pattern?!!! Could only find the green!! >_<

Aya Mizu
06-24-2003, 01:35 AM
Yeah! Daite's awesome and Asuka was still there too *_*

I don't have too big a problem with Ai Taka but I do wish she was placed in another group because it makes no sense that she's in Mini Moni because she's just not that mini to begin with o_O

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-24-2003, 11:28 AM
that is true
i mean even thought Ai T is around 153cm, photos just by herself do not feel anything near chibi (but all the other minimonis do)

petitemusu
06-24-2003, 11:36 AM
The others are definitely mini ^^ I saw pics of when they were placed in lockers and Mari looked so comfy sitting there *lol* I was rather hoping Risa would be placed in MiniMoni. She's small and gets really excited during performances. Yep, she's my fave 5th gen :) But the best decision would have been to leave Mari in...

Here's the pic of the MiniMoni Faeries! I love Mika in this costume! She's so cute

~Yumi Aiko

Rinkun
06-24-2003, 06:21 PM
i cosplayed as Mika Todd in her Mini Hamuzu form, Merica-chan :3

"hamu jaa hamu jaa hamu mu jaa!"

Ryukku X
06-24-2003, 10:12 PM
Hey! I wanted to just...join this post because Momusu/Hello! Project is awesome!!

I wanted to comment on my feelings of the "new configurations" and...umm...my...opinions. LOl. Takahashi in Minimoni was actually a good thing. Tsunku seems to be doing these weird things with placing good singers with other good singers in a group, and bad singers with other bad singers. Minimoni is Jam-packed with really good singers. (I'd say the least talented is Tsuji, and she's still a good singer...). Everyone says Risa should have been in Minimoni, but her voice was just so....eh. Then you see Tanpopo. Kago, Yaguchi, and Iida all could sing good, but let's face it...Chami can't really sing. I mean, listen to her in the Live Perfs of As For One Day. It's week, then thrown away by Yaguchi's power...Lol. They keep Ishikawa in Tanpopo, Take Konno and Risa from Momusu (Who can't sing, IMO..but Konno's getting better...) and Shibata Ayumi, a good singer, but the least voally talented in Melon Kinenbi. I have NO IDEA what Tsunku decides to do with that whole....5 person Country Musume thing....Nacchi going solo's pretty nice...I dunno....Pucchimoni is seriously a joke now. They were supposed to release "Wow Wow Wow" last October, but it never happened. Coconuts Musume seems dead...I dunno. Lol.

Adding Mikitty into Morning Musume was....an okay action. Yaguchi's new group....she said she was excited to do it, but it doesn't seem like anything's been happening. And the new shuffles groups....the songs suck. The only tolerable one is 11 Water's...the other...ehh..... But see, these are all my opinions....

I dunno, just wanted to express my opinion! :D I'm planning to do some H!P cosplay, too. I've already started Goto Maki's Scramble costume, and i'm planning to do Ayaya's Good Bye Natsuo gold costume. ^.^ H!P has the cutest costumes~~!!!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-25-2003, 12:09 AM
atashi mo nihongo wo benkyoushiteimasu yo~ jibun ni shinjireba, donna koto mo dekiru to omoimasu! nihongo ga DAI-suki~!! *smile*
(in reply to Ryukku X's signature......heehe....)

Yah, I so wanna know more about Mari's new group~ I think TO ME won't be as good as mini moni.....coz I really liked it, but we will see *smile*. Mari shines everywhere no matter which group she is in!! (sorry, you got a Mari super fan here)

Actually, do you guys think Ai is fatter then b4? Or was it just me? I used to like Ai 2nd, but recently I started to shift to Nono....coz Ai's fatter now.........

Ryukku X
06-25-2003, 09:01 AM
I'm such a Yagu-fan, too!! ^.^ She's my favorite~ 'cept, I'm not liking her brown hair change....I liked it better blonde. Lol.

AH! Nihongo wa tanoshii ne? Motto motto benkyoushikereba jouzu ni narimasu ne? Demo, nihongo no kurasu ni ikitai~ Watashi no nihongo wa warui ne~? Benkyoushinakereba narimasen!

I don't know what Mari's group's gonna be for. I mean, they already have a kid group, you know? I haven't watched their newest concert yet, ya know, with the new members...I don't know if Mari's new group made an appearance or not...

Kago did get a bit fatter (and she did point it out a couple times in Utaban. ^.^;;) But she is loosing it. I think they need her to fit back into some image....I'm suprised Tsuji isn't fatter...'cause like...she eats so much more, and when she looses the Hello Morning games and doesn't get to eat.....she crys....Lol.

Hey, anyone think Tsuji's voice sounds a lot like Goto Maki's? I mean, the way they trained her voice, and the way they both sing "Wow"...they sound a lot alike...except Goto Maki's voice is a bit more talented...they sound a lot the same when they hold their long, deep notes. Lol...just listen to Goto Maki's scramble near the end "Woooooow"...then listen to Tsuji in Hinihamuzu's Kekkon no Song. Lol. ^.^;;;

Ryukku X
06-25-2003, 09:04 AM
Oh~ But Yaguchi did start a new..."Show"...Gucchimari...It's her in her former Minimoni..."Costume" (The white/pink one...when Takahashi first made her appearence and stuff...They all had like...clothes with kneepads, and Mari had a white skirt, white shirt, with white boots...) and there are SO MANY DRAMAS with the Momusu members...it's soo hard to keep track. They should have just stuck with Yanpapa. LOl. ^.^

Oh~ What are your guys'opinions on the new shuffles groups? O.o

petitemusu
06-25-2003, 12:12 PM
Eek! I have a lot to catch up on >.<

I'm not a big fan of Ai T that's why I didn't like the fact that she was put in MiniMoni (considering MiniMoni is my fave group!), but for my bday the other week I did get two more of their newest singles and they are still really cute! I'm happy <3

Considering weight and all I've seen several of the girls gain and lose constantly, but I usually don't worry about it. It doesn't make me hate them or like them more. I still like Ai Kago :) Other fave members are Risa and Sayumi (yes, 5th and 6th gens). Most of my faves graduated ;_; Mari is fun to watch so she's probably #4 ^^ Oh, and her new group does not involve kids...Supposedly it has Rika, Ayaka (from Coconuts), Mai (from Country), and Hitomi (from Melon Kinenbi). Can't say if I'll like this group or not, but I'm always up to give them a try :D

Nono does have a good voice. In every live concert I've seen she never misses a note which is really impressive.

I haven't heard the new shuffle groups yet. Need to download them, but I'm actually excited about 7air (although most are saying Water11 is the best). So I guess I'll have to see ^_^

What does everyone think of the MiniMoni pic I posted??

YEAH! Momusu fans!!!! *hugs everyone*

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Ryukku X: warukujanai! warukujanai~!! sou ne *nod nod*, nihongo wa omoshiroii! jitsu wa, watashi ne, mai shuu nihongo no KARASU wo iku. ~smile~

Yumi! I LOVE THAT PIC! Thanks for posting it up!!!

Actually, i've never been really into music and such. I've always been....I mean I liked them but I don't usually check out MM's stuff...I get those info from sites i randomly bump into~~ Haaha

WHAT? Mari dyed her hair back to brown?! I love her blonde toO! I planned to change to her blonde sometime toO!!! So sad....She suits blonde! She should have kept it~! *crys*

So, is Mari starting a group or starting a TV program?? I really wanna know~!!!

Yes, i was surprised too, I mean I didn't know Nono eats a lot, but I've always thought they will keep Ai as always the petite little princess (won't let her grow fat....)

Actually, just wondering, I've always think that Ai & Nozomi looks alike and Ai T & Risa look alike??? They look like 2 pair of twins~ heehe!

Actually, the newly joined members, except for Miki, the other 3 I haven't really remembered them yet......and I actually didn't like how they splited MM up into two groups......I mean I liked shuffle groups, but not permenantly.....

Ryukku X
06-25-2003, 05:09 PM
Oh boy~ ^.^

Mari's new group is with the Hello Project kids...at least that's what she said....her new group or whatever....where'd you hear that info? 'cause it sounds like you're talking about 11 water, 'cept Rika isn't in that. Lol.

ACtually ALL of the new shuffle songs are awesome. I was really suprised at what they did with it all...but in 7air, it's like...focused on Takahashi and Rika the most. Mika got...one line in the short PV, and Risa got two...Inaba got like....4....and no singing....RAPPING. Lol. All of the songs rocked, but they soooo showed their favorites. (Just like how Melon Kinenbi turned into Shibata Ayumi featuring back-up Kinenbi singers. Lol.)

Anata nihongo no kurasu ni iku? Ii na~! Anata jouzu~!

Yeah, Mari's back to brown. Her Photobook DVD is coming out...maybe it came out, but I haven't gotten it yet. I saw some clips from it, and it's all brown. Brown brown brown. It looks OKAY, but she was SO MUCH BETTER blonde. Lol.

Mari started a group...it's "Yaguchi Mari + Hello! Project Kids"...at least that's what she said in her interview...from what I understood. I don't know if that whole Rika+Ayaka+Hitomi+Mai+Mari group is correct, sounds like 11 water, though....11 Water is...Umm... Yaguchi, Mikitty, Konno, Iida, Tsuji, Yoshizawa (Momusu), Ayumi, hitomi (Melon Kinenbi), Asami + New Country Musume member (I don't remember her name), and Ayaka (Coconuts Musume)...uh, that took a while. Had to do it form memory....yeah...

I don't think Takahashi + Risa look too much alike...Risa's got really unique teeth...and they've been keeping her bang-less. I'm sure if they changed a lot, they could look the same...

Momusu hasn't split up into two groups yet....they decided that before Mikitty joined....I think the producers and stuff ditched that idea....they didn't do much with that....lol. Though, they still could...

Umm...out of the 3 newest members (besides Mikitty), my favorite has to be Reina...probably because she's the most voally talented out of the three newest members...Lol. Sayumi's still a bit shy..;-; She needs to break out. Lol.

Well, yeah. Lol. I feel like I'm talking mean...I'M NOT TRYING TO!!! It's just 'cause it's online. ^.^;;;; You know? I'm sorry~~!!!

Ryukku X
06-25-2003, 05:10 PM
They did take Otome + Sakura pictures after Mikitty joined, though...soo....I dunno. It could happen?

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-25-2003, 06:54 PM
I think MM is so big now so it is reasonable to split......but if there is a choice I would prefer MM to be a smaller group rather then a big group split in 2. If they wanna add new hello project members, they can just be in a new group or sth.

heehe, jouzu janai yo~~ Haaha, mada mada~ demo watashi wa chinese dakara, kanji wa zenzen daijyoubu....heehe.....

"Umm...out of the 3 newest members (besides Mikitty), my favorite has to be Reina...probably because she's the most voally talented out of the three newest members...Lol. Sayumi's still a bit shy..;-; She needs to break out. Lol."

Actually, I buy Nakayoshi so I kinda get a little info of MM from there ^^. In the 4 new members, I liked Miki the most of coz! And come next will be Reina. She is very pretty!! I think I once d/led their tryout clips for all 3 new girls. I think all 3 can sing much better then I thought and I am quite pleased. I think they are now starting to focus back on singing skills instead of just finding pretty members....haaha

I haven't d/l any of the new songs yet! Maybe I should check them out tonight!

**actually, speaking of that, I am actually quite surprised that Miki joined MM!!

Ryukku X
06-25-2003, 08:57 PM
Actually, Morning Musume is actually more of a voice camp than a normal group. They take cute, idol-looking girls that can't sing that weel (Usually at a young age...) and TRAIN them to be good. Seriously, that's how Morning Musume started! Lol. After they had that who contest for a singing idol, and Heike Michiyou won, Tsunku took 5 of the loosing members and formed Morning Musume...training them to get better. I mean, while looking for 4th generation, compare Rika's audition to Mikitty's audition (yeah, Mikitty was in the 4th gen. auditions..lol.), in 5th, take Konno's audition and compare it to that one...14 year old..cna't remember her name...and the one who did Chu! Natsu Party was way better than Risa....this one, Sayumi's audition was one of the worst, and when they tried Akai Furijiia, the only decent sounding one was Reina, and she still isn't/wasn't that good! Lol. I mean, In most of the groups, this happens...take Coconuts Musume...they took in good singers, but then they started to take in people like Lehua, who could sort of sing (You could SO hear her sourness...)....though, Lehua's really nice...she actually responds to emails~! And she's really sweet about it.

Actually, at an interview, Tsunku jsut asked Mikitty if she wanted to join Morning Musume (because she auditioned in 2000 for Momusu) and she said yeah...

Nakayoshi's really nice~ I don't like their Liliput thingies, though...the show itsself is even scarier than the little comic!!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-25-2003, 09:05 PM
Actually Reina's voice surprised me. Notice that a lot of the new members joined can't sing too well (I support the old MM kind more), Reina's voice is better then and thought, and the first photo I saw of her (her announcement from nakayoshi), she is quite pretty~~ (the other girl is pretty good too, but I don't like the "E" girl....she's no wear near pretty~ But I guess that might mean her voice is good. I didn't like Asami too, even now...coz......not pretty....>_< )

I just downloaded the 6 gen live of Do it! Now. I hear a lot of ppl screaming Reina. I wonder if she is the only one singing? Or is Reina is building up her fan group now *smile* If so I wanna join! Haaha!

Ryukku X
06-25-2003, 11:34 PM
Lol, Emi's an okay singer, but she's sorta pretty IMO. Asami's gotten a lot prettier than when she started....They all sang that time, but like....I guess Reina was the least nervous or something? Reina doesn't look 13. Lol. Emi looks 14, and...Sayumi looks 12 instead of 13. Lol.

IMO, Old Morning Musume couldn't sing THAT well. I mean, they could sing nicely...but....I don't know, Yaguchi had a long way to go...Ishiguro put too much power making her voice a BIT harsh...Fukada could sing, but not many people liked her...I dunno...they've all gotten a lot of nice training with their voices. Yasuda has such a great voice, I wish she went solo. I loved the c/w for As For One Day. If was Yasuda-only singing a nice, old song "Never Forget"....her voice us so good, and I'm going to miss Takaaki and Nakai making fun of her and all those inside jokes with Kimochi Warui~ and Kemeko. Lol. At least they still have Johnsan (Kaori)...she's gotta be there.

Anyone hear about that weird coincidence to the Love Machine cover? The order they are on that cover is the order they've been graduating (backward)...lol.

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-26-2003, 12:00 AM
"Anyone hear about that weird coincidence to the Love Machine cover? The order they are on that cover is the order they've been graduating (backward)...lol."

OH MY GOD~ I feel a little chill.....dunno y i feel kinda scared....

yes, i too think that they are not like really good singers, but the older generation definitly are much better the now...*sigh* Maybe coz the newer generation of MM are so young?? *sigh*

I am just wondering, Miki went to try out for MM too right? How come she ended up becomming a solo? (are the hello project girls from those auditions too?)

Maryssa
06-26-2003, 12:40 AM
I have always felt Kei had the finest voice in all of MoMusu.

Though Kaori sounds so beautiful in that one solo album she did where she sings in Italian and stuff....

Ugh. Coconuts Musume. All I can think of when i hear that is that Danielle girl. Who looked like a mountain hag and sounded horrible attempting to speak/sing in japanese. Thank god for Mika's cuteness to balance that out.

Ryukku X
06-26-2003, 03:12 AM
Yeah, the older generation has gotten a lot better...guess 'cause they've had the most training. I think Nacchi'll be the next one to go. It actually SEEMS like she is, and if she doesn, it still follows the Love Machine pattern....she has made lots of Solo things, and that Duet with Okeisan.

Iida's solo album was really nice!! ^.^ It's one of my favorites.

Lol. Danielle was...the....biggest out of the gorup. Lol. Yet, she sang well, in my opinion, and she had a really good Japanese accent, for someone that has never spoken it. Lehua, on the other hand, couldn't get in her head that the t's in Japanese aren't...emphasized and the r's do NOT sound like L's. ("Demo, ULLLESHI wa~")...Lehua's accent AND singing were both bad...but she's really nice, so I won't bash her any longer. Lol.
Danielle on the other hand annoyed me. In the 2000 Hawaii special, she still didn't speak Japanese, and when she went to do that "hit 100 when your teammates pushed you, but don;'t go over the edge", she kept chanting "Hyakumanen! Hyakumanen!"...'cause they would get a fake hondred thousand yen for their team or something. ...but it was so out-there. Then, when she was interview for the making of "Tokonatsu musume", she was lik e"The recording for Tokonatsu musume wa TANOSHII...it was a little MUZUKASHII, but GANBATTE.."....I dunno, I hate when English and Japanese are just....mixed. Lol. And that OZACK commercial with the four of them...ugh. Sh showed her eating power there. I dunno, I've always disliked Danielle....she was already pretty much leaving the group when I got into H!P...back when Happy Summer Wedding was first recorded (That was when I first started getting into Momusu...4th Gen, 2000) But yeah, Danielle could have put more work into learning Japanese. When Akagumi 4 was interviewed on Asayan, they had to like...tell her what to say "Just say 'suki'.." and she's like "Suki!"..not suki desu, not kore ga suki, just...suki...and like, they were talking about her clothes or something? I dunno. Okay, i'm rabling. I could go on for forever about Danielle...

Mika bothers me, too. Her singing sounds fake....like, if you listen to every time she holds a note, her vibrato doesn't seem natural....like, when she was learning to sing, it was the basis of her "singing talent"....I dunno...I guess 'cause her dad is like...a musician or whatever. Mika's getting on my good side every since she started improving her Japanese accen't...lol.

Okay, that's enough out of me. BYE!! ^.^ Anyone wanna chat through aim? My aim name is kiwidrop813

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-26-2003, 01:11 PM
sorry for asking this stupid question: who is Danielle, Lehua, Asayan? From the above I get a sense that they are not Japanese or sth?

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-26-2003, 01:13 PM
actually it might be true that nacchi is the next to go. Because recently she have been releasing a lot solos.........~>_<~ I don't wanna see nacchi to go~!!

Aya Mizu
06-26-2003, 02:39 PM
sorry for asking this stupid question: who is Danielle, Lehua, Asayan? From the above I get a sense that they are not Japanese or sth?

They were all Hawaiian/Americans chosen for Coconuts Musume. Ayaka is Japanese and Mika is part Japanese.

petitemusu
06-26-2003, 02:41 PM
Wow...you guys write a lot of letters. It's hard to catch up *whew*

Hey, Maryssa! I'm glad you came to talk for awhile! I love Kei too! Her voice is sooo good. I like Kaori's "solo" in Love Centuryland. Her voice has changed a lot since Morning Coffee. I'm not a big fan of Coconuts either >.< But I love Mika.

The Momusu split has been "postponed" until Sept (so I've heard). They'll be releasing a single July 30 as the 15 girls. YEAH! And the new group I was talking about with Mari is called "Romance" or some people are calling it "Romans". Haven't seen the name written out, but apparently the Katakana is confusing people. Forgot when they will be releasing any singles.

Maki - Asayan was a TV show that most of the auditions were held on. Danielle and Lehua are ex-members of Coconut Musume. A Hawaiin group Tsunku put together. Mika and Ayaka are the remaining members.

The 6th Gen members names are Reina, Sayumi and ERI, not Emi. I always thought Eri seemed the shy-est. Sayumi just seems cute ^^

And, yes, most of the Hello!Project girls are found through the auditions. That's how Aya Matsuura was found and even Melon Kinenbi. I heard Mikitty auditioned twice before being chosen for a soloists and even tried out for Dream.

Guess that's enough of my babbling :D

~Yumi Aiko

Ryukku X
06-26-2003, 06:22 PM
Yeah, Coconuts Musume started as Chelsea, April, Danielle, Ayaka, and Mika....Chelsea and April left, and then they had more auditions, letting Lehua in...then Danielle left, they released another single, then Lehua left. Asayan is a REALLY old TV show where they'd have auditions, performances......then it was Musix (Like, they did the auditions and more Momusu stuff during Musix...) then Musix was cancelled, so I guess they jsut moved it to Hello! Morning, though 6th gen auditions were shown on Musix AND Hello! Morning.

Emi, Eri...sorry. Not really big on the 6th gens....I'm still getting used to the 5th gens....it seems like they JUST joined. Lol....

If anyone wants the Salt 5, 7 Air, or 11 Water PVs, just IM me on aim. I'm usually ALWAYS online, but my away message'll be there....since like....I'm not THERE all the time. Lol. I can send it through aim, irc....I can even seed BTs. ^.^ They're really good songs. I really like Salt 5 now. "Get up rappa ererappa~ Get up rappa shou ga nai~" Lol. Their dance is so cute, and Ogawa is adorable! LOl. The new Country Musume girl (Not Konno or Mikitty, but the one who auditioned)...her singing's relaly good, but her dance moves aren't as sharp. Lol.

Hey, you said you get Nakayoshi, right? What happened to Musume Monogatari? I know they sorta changed it, right? .... but I don't see ANYTHING!! o.o;

Ryukku X
06-26-2003, 07:07 PM
My mistake. I was watching the PV and that's not the new girl from Country Musume (Can't remember her name...) it sooo looks like Maeda Yuki..and I think it is.....anyone clarify this? (Talking about Salt 5..) Oh, and also...anyone think it's weird that they named two of the groups with the number before the 'element' (7 Air and 11 Water) but they didn't with Salt 5? Lol.

Himemiya
06-27-2003, 12:55 AM
www.mm-bbs.com, www.livejournal.com/users/ayankey are both good places for news :) mm-bbs has quite a few anti-cosplay/anti-otaku people there, but they don't bother me anymore :)

Have y'all heard of the new subgroup, ROMANS (pronounced "romansu", or romancesu), or Yaguchi's new group with the kids, ZYX? Crazyness i tell you.

But I'm most excited about the 2003 shuffle! Salt5, 7Air, 11Water ^__^ I am so making a salt5 outfit!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-27-2003, 11:54 AM
actually yesterday I saw Mari's new photo book/dvd's cover~ It's sooooo good! Geez~ She is getting hotter and hotter!!! *yay!*

actually, I am very very surprised that I can already find personal pages of Reina, Sayumi and Eri. I've listen more closely to the 6 gen Do it! now and realize it really is all 3 of them singing there. I said I was surprised at their singing skills because I think they sing even better then some of them members in the group~ I am the kind which more adore nice voice then kiddish voice, though I like cute songs......(am I confusing?) My target now is Reina and Sayumi! So wanna see what they will become!!!

Oh~ So the auditions are held on TV? So do the audience get to vote too??? Are the auditions live or pre-recorded?

Really?! The coconuts girls are from hawaii? Dont' they need to be in Japan to go to the auditions?! Geez! if I know sooner then i can try too LOL I am too old now + Japanese is just okay~!!!!!! *sigh*

petitemusu
06-27-2003, 12:50 PM
Himemiya - Yep, I reported about Romance a few posts ago. Seems like you're the only other person besides me who have heard of them ^_^ I like 7Air's costumes. I can't help it :D I really need to download those songs >.<

Ryukku X - That's Yuki alright. I thought it was really weird that she was put in Salt5. It doesn't seem like her type of music.

Maki - Auditions are first mail in. This past time they received over 15,000. Then they reduce the number to a few hundred. Finally about 30 are called in for an interview. Originally the top 10 or so had to perform live on the show. There was a site this year that displayed the pics that you could vote for your faves, then the faves were put up with a video clip. It's very time consuming and hard to choose I'm sure ^_^

The Coconuts didn't audition for Morning Musume. Several years ago there was an audition held in Hawaii for the group. But recently Mika and Ayaka have lived basically in Japan because of all the work they are doing there.

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-27-2003, 02:18 PM
hi guys!
i just went out and have lunch with my mom. we brought the chinese newspaper and guess what's in the news?! MM's new group "Romans"! The new members are confirmed! It is Ayaka, Rika, Mari, Mai(country musume) and Hitomi. I have no clue if their name is really "Romans" yet thought they say it in the newspaper. I personally liked "Romance" better.

It also said in the newspaper that their new single will be out Aug 20, the name is "Sexy night ~wasurenai" <- The song name was translated to Chinese and I am now translating it back to Japanese so it might be wrong....

**in the news they say that Hello project now have 14 groups after Romans and ZYX created.....so which 14? (I only know MM, country M, coconuts M, Melon Kinenbi, Tanpopo, Mini Moni, Pettite Moni, Romans, ZYX......do shuffle groups count? If so it is over 14 though...)

Himemiya
06-27-2003, 02:30 PM
They might be counting soloists... Maki goto, Miki fujimoto, Aya Matsuura, all them other people XD

Ryukku X
06-27-2003, 03:13 PM
Wow~ So many posts! LOl.

I'm making a Salt5 costume, too!!! ^.^ I can't wait for the limited edition of the CD to come out!! It comes with an 86page booklet...o.o; They've been doing booklets a lot lately....Matsuura Aya's Goodbye Natsuo, Goto Maki's Scramble.....they go through phases. (Cute tin boxes, now booklets. LOl.) 'cept it's like....almost the price of an album!!! (I dunno if you guys actually buy the CDs...but...yeah,/...they're expensive, but I love buying the actual CDs. :D I get them held at work, so I HAVE to make sure I have enough money when they come out. Lol.)

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-27-2003, 06:23 PM
hey! my fav is salt5 too! and yes their outfits is the nicest....though i like Mari the most, but I must have to say that I don't like 11Water so much......I mean......it seems a little "un-organized" it seems too many ppl are comming and going in the MTV, and the dances are all over the place~~~
>_<

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-29-2003, 07:44 PM
LOOK!
Romans' pic!!

http://www.nyhcfog.com/RikaRomans2.gif

petitemusu
07-01-2003, 01:32 PM
Yep, that's the pic I saw ^^ Plus a few closeups. A lot of people are excited about this group, but I'm not so sure. Oh! and I finally heard 7Air :D I like it! Now to just download the other two

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-01-2003, 08:51 PM
my fav is salt5. and after I've re-watch 11water's and now I like all 3! Today I woke up with 7air's song in my head!!!!

*yumi: check ur pms ^^

Maki

petitemusu
07-02-2003, 02:13 PM
Thankyou!!!! I still have to download it, but the link was appreciated ^_^ I'm excited!! I'm really looking forward to this year's Hello!Project Summer. I probably won't see it for awhile, but atleast I know I want to see it :D

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-02-2003, 05:55 PM
actually i have never seen any MM movies/shows....^^ coz i am cheap and I couldn't afford to buy them....^^|||

Ryukku X
07-02-2003, 07:01 PM
I actually download all the shows/pv/etc...the only thing I buy H!P-wise are the singles...not even the albums...though, I'm tempted to get No. 5, because the songs are AWESOME. But the concerts and everything I either download or get on Ebay, because they're SO DARN EXPENSIVE! Lol. OH! I have a Hello! Project website for media of H!P It's http://www.sango.nu/haro if you wanna visit!! :D

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-03-2003, 10:08 PM
OH THANKS! ^^~~~
I can't wait for the new shuffle group's cd to come out~~
i hate always hear DJ's sound on the clips~

petitemusu
07-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Ryukku X - Thanks for the link. I love the layout ^_^ I put it under my faves now

Maki - Ya, I prefer the "clean cut" versions, but I thought it was pretty funny listening to the DJ :D

Do either of you have the karaoke version of As For One Day? I haven't bought the single yet and I'm being lazy :P

~Yumi Aiko

Ryukku X
07-04-2003, 09:09 PM
I can take it off my single once I find that stupid program...CDex or something? I dunno, but I can get it on my site soon if you still want it....maybe within the next week?

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-05-2003, 03:08 AM
WOW!

You are soooooooooo nice!!!!
^^
I LOVE the new shuffle songs! MIne~ the dance of Salt5 is my fav too! I would love to hear the "original song" instead of a radio rip! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

Maki

petitemusu
07-05-2003, 04:12 PM
I got the AFOD karaoke from another friend ^__^ I love that song.

All these programs any more needed to download and rip and upload *_* I wish there was one simple one to use ^^

2 new questions:

Have you seen the costumes for their new song? Sort of cute, but some of them are rather weird.

Where did you two learn to speak Japanese??

~Yumi Aiko

Ryukku X
07-05-2003, 07:38 PM
First question...the gold Shabon dama outfits aren't their perf. Outfits. Their perf. Outfits are kinda cute...(the purple ones...) ... Tanaka's outfit is one of the more different ones than the rest...but ecveryone got like...a "solo"...so to say in that song...I dunno..Lol.

As for Japanese, I teach myself...so.....yeah. Lol. Watching Hello Morning and Utaban helps a lot...Lol.

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-06-2003, 04:31 AM
1st question: I am not very update with MM's songs...which is their newest song? ^^ Is the 6 gen in it?!

2nd question: I started off going to internet pages to read a little about japanese. Then I attended to night skool (credit course) and then now I go to a private japanese class~ ^^

Maki

Ryukku X
07-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Their new song is Shabondama and yes, 6gen are in it. ^.^ It's sooo cute! :D

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-06-2003, 05:35 PM
NO! The searches are not returning the song~ Is there a different name of this song? (you know how romanji always can have a couple ways of writting it)

petitemusu
07-07-2003, 03:46 PM
That's the only name I know it by. I'm still trying to find the purple outfits Ryukku X mentioned. All I've seen are the PV ones.

I'm trying to teach myself Japanese. That's why I asked ^_^ I know a lot because I work in a Japanese TeaHouse, but there are little things I'm not fully aware of yet. I just have to get my brain in gear.

~Yumi Aiko

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-07-2003, 04:33 PM
you ar so lucky to work at a japanese tea house!!!!!!!! *jealous~* I wish I am too! I've tried for a job at a Japanese restaurant too, but back then i was only 18 and they need ppl 19+ to serve the alchol drinks so I was turned down~ >_<

Oh! I've just found that song and d/led it! It is pretty cool!!

Hey! the new shuffle group's song is going to be out soon right? In these few days???

Maki

gcmoffmoorex
07-09-2003, 02:37 AM
sorry for lateness but i just had to post ^^;; i cosplayed as:
kago salt 5
nono aoi sportscar no otoko (after the t&c members split)
kago renai revolution 21 (the blue outfit)
at ax
i didnt get any pics of myself (wish i did ><;;) but yeah =/
i'll be wearing them all again at san diego comi-con (except nono) and i'll be wearing them maybe at otakon, too.

petitemusu
07-09-2003, 01:22 PM
gcmoffmoorex - That's so cool! I hope you get pics. Didn't anyone take pics of you at AX?? Post them as soon as you have some!

Maki - It's a lot of hard work at the Tea House. I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but it's fun most of the time. I think the hardest is that I'm the go between for the Japanese and Americans. I have to deliver messages because they have a hard time understanding each other

:rolleyes:

If all goes well I'll be working at a Japanese restaurant this fall. One of the Tea Ladies is opening one and wants me to work for her! It'll be cool ^_^

I think the Shuffle groups will be out on July 9 (today!) and the Hello!Project Summer Concert is on the 19th I believe.

~Yumi Aiko

Ryukku X
07-10-2003, 01:17 PM
That's cool!! Yeah, I work at a JApanese grocery store (Man, we all just work...at Japanes eplaces. Lol.) called Mitsuwa MArketplace. It's really fun, especially when they speak Only-Japanese to me. Lol...it's an easy job, too...I jsut bag...but I hate when people are like "Do you speak Japanese? 'cause you don't look Japanese" and I'm like "...." Lol.

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-12-2003, 02:33 AM
heehe~
yes yes~
but I feel a little ashamed when they thought I was japanese when a lot of times I need to think before I ans!! (I think they thought I was a Canada born Japanese or sth~~ LOL)

petitemusu
07-12-2003, 02:01 PM
That's cool that we work in "similiar" situations. I know all about people thinking your Japanese. I'm not full blooded and actually just "got into" the culture about a decade ago, but when I go shopping at the local Japanese store other customers stop me to ask questions - in Japanese - and a lot of times I'm just not sure what they are saying. I'm not that good yet ^_^;;

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-13-2003, 01:45 PM
oh yumi~ you have the Japanese blood in you???? That is soooo cool~ heehe, you have a good excuse to go to Japan but I don't~ heehe (have always been telling my parents I wanna go to Japan but they don't take it TOO seriously. Well they know someday I will, but not like "soon")

Maki

the_tennyo
07-17-2003, 07:02 PM
im gonna cosplay mini moni in 2 years about unless I do it earlier and wear it to a halloween or something

petitemusu
07-18-2003, 12:35 PM
oh yumi~ you have the Japanese blood in you???? That is soooo cool~ heehe, you have a good excuse to go to Japan but I don't~ heehe (have always been telling my parents I wanna go to Japan but they don't take it TOO seriously. Well they know someday I will, but not like "soon")

Maki

A little bit ^^ I've been talking about going to Japan for atleast 5 years and haven't made it yet :( I guess I need to focus more. My "grandmother" wants me to go study tea over there, but I hear the schools can be really harsh >_>

the_tennyo - YEAH for Mini Moni fans!!!! Their costumes are tons of fun to make. And they seem to be getting really popular too!

the_tennyo
07-18-2003, 06:31 PM
We would be doing their outfits from Telephone Ring Ring Ring, I would be Ai Kago, my friend mary would be Mika Todd, Kendall as Nozomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and laura as Mari.

Ryukku X
07-18-2003, 11:43 PM
That's cool!! :D It's cool you're doing the gorup with Yaguchi, because we all miss Yaguchi-san~~!!! She does a killer performance with Shabondama, though. The song is so rough, and she does the best job out of everyone. Her, Takahashi, Kago, and Tanaka. Ishikawa STILL gets on my nerves..AND SHE GETS THE SPEAKING PART! What's up with that???

We're planning to get a group for Acen 2k3 to either cosplay as Shin Country Musume ni Fujimoto to Konno's Uwaki na honey pie (It's a CUTE song!! :D And performance) or if Minimoni/Pucchimoni/Tanpopo suprise me with their songs, we can do that...or Tsunku's newest group that the auditions are still being decided on right now until July 28....if that group's good...I jsut want to cosplay a big Hello! Project group...any subgroup. Lol. I can't wait for something that catches my eye so much (that's not Momusu...finding 15 people'll be hard...) that I have to cosplay it. Lol. Shabondama's so good, though...;-;

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Yes yes! I missed Mari so much~ She is being featured in hello project, I just hope she have good results. Recently i heard many media said bad stuff about Mari and i am so sad~~~ They say how Mari is not popular and stuff, that this is her ONLY chance to show her worth! How could they! I know a lot people love Mari too~~ Yes, she might not be their favs, but she is def. one for the most reconized member in MM too~~~ >_<

Ryukku X: have u seen Shabondama's performance? oh~ where did u get that?! I wanna see more of Mari!

Maki

gcmoffmoorex
07-20-2003, 03:07 AM
http://non-no.org/index.htm has the mpeg-1 shabondama performance ^-^ i downloaded the mpeg-2 version of it from bt! i love the song and reina does so well in it.

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-20-2003, 09:30 AM
Reina~
she become one of my favs!
for some reason I like Reina's arrival than Miki's
it was kinda odd for me to see Miki being included into MM...

**where is bt?? (the mpeg-2 version) Thanks~

Himemiya
07-20-2003, 06:37 PM
I've started my Salt5 jacket, and bought the material for da pants :D I want another H!P outfit for Karaoke at AWA, but I'm not sure what yet x.x;;

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-20-2003, 07:11 PM
oh~ I have d/led the live mpg!
it is ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!
I love everyone's new look~
ai and nono certainly look different without their buns~ ^^
now let me go d/l the mp3~

BabySnowLeopard
07-21-2003, 12:09 AM
O_O

OMG there is a Morning Musume thread here XD how did I miss this? Oh! Dude XD you guys should start an official momusu thread or something, the thread title is misleading ^.^

lol... there's so much to say about H!P I dunno where to start XD but yay for more momusu cosplay! It's about time :D

petitemusu
07-21-2003, 12:14 AM
Maki - I'm off to download the MP3 of Shabondama :) I've seen screengrabs and the girls look so good!

I also heard the 6th gen singing part of Do It! Now and I thought they sounded pretty good. Everyone was saying how bad they were, but I've heard A LOT worse *lol*

Ryukku X - I love cosplaying H!P groups ^_^ All of those are good choices. It's so hard to decide, but for me it's what catches my eye at the moment and what I can afford *laugh*

Himemiya - YEAH! For the new shuffle groups! My group will begin 7Air costumes in the near future. We're very excited!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-21-2003, 08:26 PM
actually, I was crazy enough to burn the 6 gen live version of Do it now mp3 and I make it so loud on hi-fi that I actually hear how they sound and to my surprise they sound much much better then some of the older gens! My fav is Rei in 6 gen, she is very pretty and she looks sooo cool! LOVE HER!

BabySnowLeopard: LOL, Actually, I was asking about who had made that costume and was trying to gain some info~ Heehe, the thread topic had changed through time~ LOL

petitemusu
07-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Maki - My fave is Sayumi. Just too cute I guess. Have you seen pics from their photobook. Really cool! Oh! And I downloaded Shabondama. Unfortunately I'm not that impressed >_> I read an interview saying how they are supposed to sound angry, but a lot of times to me it sounds like they are just yelling the lines. Guess I like AFOD too much :D

the_tennyo - oops forgot to reply *gomen* I love your icon and recognised the costumes since my group did them! Aren't MiniMoni costumes fun???

BSL - Somehow missed your post. I think our two crossed each other. I've started a seperate topic for H!P costumes (which of course includes Momusu!) so come join and have fun!!!!!!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-22-2003, 10:49 AM
Yumi:
nono~ I haven't seen the 6 gen photobook yet~ I wanna see~ Yes, Sayumi is so cute and Reina is sooo cool! I feel stupid admiring ppl smaller than me, but what can i say? I can't help it! LOL

petitemusu
07-22-2003, 01:00 PM
I don't have the book, but I've seen pics on other sites. Hold on and I'll post a collage pic ^_^

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-22-2003, 08:50 PM
oh my gosh~
they so pretty~
*but where is Miki?*

petitemusu
07-24-2003, 01:34 PM
Miki released a seperate photobook earlier. I guess this was just for the girls that made it throught the auditions.

BTW check out my gallery under Other Stuff - I posted a pic of the Mini Mini dolls Scuzzi made me :)

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-25-2003, 03:30 AM
oh my gosh~
how long did it took u~
but I guess is all worth the time coz it looks good!
^^

petitemusu
07-25-2003, 11:46 AM
I'm not sure how long it took her ^^ Several months I think. But I love it so~ Thank you!

BTW here's a pic of Reina from the Photobook for you. I think you'll like it ^_^

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
07-25-2003, 10:07 PM
oh my god~
she is just sooo kool!
though she is one of the younger members in MM, but she look super cool
i say she have the kind of "popular artist feeling" that Goto Maki has when she joined. I think they are the same kind (can be looking cool or cute~)

*muah*
thanks a lot!!

Maki