PDA

View Full Version : Haku Costume ( Spirited Away)

ChibiLikun
06-15-2003, 12:52 PM
Hey everyone. I'm back. I need to know what Haku wears. What's the name of the uniform he wears in Spirited Away so I can get it on Ebay.

-Zachary

odango-mango
06-15-2003, 03:53 PM
don't know the name of the actual bath-house uniform, but if you just type in "spirited away" and "cosplay" it should bring up what ever items are available. I was going to make a haku costume but I have't got around to making the top yet. I have the blue pants and sandals, ^__^ I Probably won't have mine listed for another couple weeks though.

Ice dragon
06-16-2003, 03:08 AM
As near as I can tell, the costume is not anything historical, or even modern, it's kindof a custom thing... You might be able to find it on ebay though^_^
If not, and you are looking for one, e-mail me, and maybe I can make you one cheap^_^ *has lots of free time, skill, and needs a little extra money*
The pants are basicaly slightly large just below knee length pants with drawstrings at the bottom... The top has kimono like sleeves, side slits, and no front opening, it seems to be pull over..

Arch_Angel_Mika
06-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Yeah, it's a pretty custom uniform. But, you could probally get away with modifying a samuri outfitl. Just a suggestion. My friends knows somebody who did that for a Haku costume and it came out pretty good. I'll request a pic from her and post it for you guys to see.

ChibiLikun
06-18-2003, 09:35 PM
Thanks ARch_Angel_Mika!

-Zach

Neko Cathy
06-19-2003, 05:04 PM
awww... no dragon. :( Well... Another guess is getting some karate robe and modifying it?

ChibiLikun
06-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Well i need to know the name of the outfit he wears so i can buy it off ebay or something. WHat is the name of the robe ath Haku wears throughout the movie with that skirt thing???

-Zach

Arch_Angel_Mika
06-20-2003, 07:49 PM
There is no real name for it. Like we said, it is more of a customized Samurai robe. That is probaly going to be your best bet. Besides, I just looked up cosplay on ebay a day or so ago and they had a Haku costume set up for sale. You might wanna go check it out.