PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Get-Together in Tuscaloosa, AL!

Hikari_chan56
03-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Helllooooooooo cosplayers of the south!! On March 29, in Tuscaloosa, AL, there's a mini Japanese festival in McFarland Mall. It has live performances showing Japanese culture and there are plenty of booths that have exciting things to do with Japan ^.^ Everyyear, I see a couple of cosplayers (I'm one of them <3) and I was hoping that this year, it could turn into a photoshoot! If anyone is interested, you could post here or send me a PM! I'll be glad to give you more details and give directions if needed.

Thanks! Remember--cosplaying is always more fun when you can share it with others.

i-shinigami
03-22-2008, 01:22 AM
I'm going to try but I have to work that night and have a test the monday after. :(

Hikari_chan56
03-22-2008, 11:09 PM
Okie dokie but Seth told me that you guys were going to celebrate his birthday on that day or something.

i-shinigami
03-23-2008, 12:54 AM
yeah, his mother's coming down that weekend for his birthday (We're both working on his birthday so we're having to reschedule for that.) and sunday I have a bridal tea to go to. Trying to find study time in there, too.

Hikari_chan56
03-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Yikes >.< Well, good luck with it all! I hope Seth has a good birthday ^-^ I think only one other person is coming to the photoshoot so you won't be missing much! Lol

i-shinigami
03-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Remembered I have an art project due that week that I haven't started on yet. I'm going to be pressed for time the next few days. So yeah, no chance on making it--have 5 art galleries I have to go to saturday before work. :(

Hikari_chan56
03-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Double yikes >.< The photoshoot is pretty much cancelled. I think only me and Scarecrowcat will be there cosplaying

Michi
03-30-2008, 03:01 AM
Please post future gatherings in Member Events and Gatherings instead of the Usergroup Discussion forum. Thanks! If this gathering is still happening, please make a new thread for it there instead.