PDA

View Full Version : Hotels

KaineMaxwell
06-15-2003, 08:20 PM
What hotels are in the area for BAAF and what's some of their (possibly inexpensive) one or two night rates?

hikura
06-16-2003, 05:50 PM
Well it is not a hotel per se but there is the Y like about ten blocks away or so and you can get a room for around 60 dollars or so.Just do a web search for YMCA and then go thru there for info.Hope it helps

ki kuru kitty
06-17-2003, 03:11 PM
Kaine do you remember that Hotel right next to my house, that hotel I believe is fairly inexpensive. I can give more infomations about hotels in the area seeing as how I live in the neighborhood. To those who are traveling by car I hear that parking around my here is 10 - 15 dollars all day and I believe those are the best rates out there compared to the hourly rates. I'm not exactly sure, but if anyone needs assistance I will do my best to find out more.

dressdragn
06-25-2003, 06:08 PM
There's a hotel on like 44th, that gose for about 80$ a night

~Anna

aeva
06-25-2003, 06:48 PM
It's damn near impossible to find an inexpensive hotel in NYC that is... erm, "guest friendly". You could always do the Aeva thing and room with your best friend in her auntie's house in Newark, NJ. That's what I did for BAAF/AXNY this year... we either took the PATH train or drove in daily... it wasn't that bad. ^^ We generally drove when we had weird costumes on. [ex. Sumomo & Chii]

KaineMaxwell
06-27-2003, 07:47 AM
Hmmm intresting. This point looks like I might have to forgo the hotel for this year and ocme up for a day unless something comes up better for me. Gah job hunting sucks.

What hotels, besides the one BAAF's at, are people staying at?