PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Cosplay 2008 @ Animazement

Manji_Ninja
03-24-2008, 04:37 PM
I know Dynasty Warriors isn't up there in terms of popularity as say Final Fantasy of Kingdom Hearts, but for those of you who play OTHER videogames, perhaps you're a fan of Dynasty Warriors?

Myself and a friend are planning on cosplaying as Yue Ying and Sun Shang Xiang from DW6 respectively. I was hoping that others would be interested as well. Even if you have an old costume from the previous games, or say Samurai Warriors, it would be AWESOME to have a small group of Warriors. :bigtu:

So, if you've been possibly even considering cosplaying a DW/SW character, then don't hesitate.
Please let me know if you're planning a DW cosplay. This will be my first time cosplaying, so I'd love meet some fellow fans (Oh, I'll feel so out of place among the mass amount FF fans! Hahahaha).

yukiko_mori
03-24-2008, 09:14 PM
hey i'm debateing Da Qiao from (i think)4... or a derviative of that as the top is black and red....

and Ranmaru from SW1 possibly(i went as him for halloween, but the outfit isn't fully finished for either)

Cypher2b
03-30-2008, 01:05 AM
O M G

I love you guys for cosplaying DW and SW...

If I only Had a cosplay...

Please, I must find you and get pretty pics!

yukiko_mori
03-30-2008, 04:09 PM
i'm gonna look for what all i need to complete one of the outfits, i really want to dress up as it, i would love to see a Xing Cai if possible, my deliema at the moment is getting the right fans for mine, if i find another fan the size of the one i saw i'll have their(both qiao sisters)beggining weapons from 4, if not then don't have weapons

Manji_Ninja
04-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey, awesome I actually got a response. :P

That's great Yukiko, I really hope you get to finish Da Qiao or even Xing Cai, we can have a sexy DW ladies photoshoot. :D
Also hope to see you there as well Cypher...
Hopefully my costume will come out all right, other wise I won't any photos allowed, hahah! =P

Keep me posted, Yukiko. ;)