PDA

View Full Version : FF8/Kingdom Hearts cosplayers needed for Anime Next

TheAnarCHris
09-12-2002, 10:59 PM
okies as it stands now, we got a Squall (KH verison) a Seifer, Selphie(ff8 verison), Quisty, Ellone and a 50% chance of a rinoa...anybody interested in running around with us, and possibly being in a skit, just reply.

"Of course we did it, I'm completely awesome at absoultety everything i set out to do in my life" -Gene Starwind

krystal1314
09-12-2002, 11:22 PM
Hi!
I'm definitely going as Rinoa! My pic is actually on this site if you want to see my costume...
What day are you guys getting together and such? 'Cause I'm not going on Sunday :(

Edit: Wait, ur name is Chris? R u 1 of the 3 Squalls that I met at AXNY?

TheAnarCHris
09-13-2002, 01:36 AM
Yup that's me....I was "Squall A" as in "No where as kick ass as Squall B, but my New KH Squall costume rules all,...I'll be there all 3 days...im me sum time ^/^..and glad to have another rinoa around, if there's one thing i dont mind, it's more than one rinoa,lol.

Oshi
09-13-2002, 02:25 PM
I'm the Seifer. w00t. I don't think I'll unveil my KH style there.. or maybe I will. Dunno.
But my gunblade is gonna kick as much ass as "Squall B's"
Sure hope you're making a new one, Chris... heheh

TheAnarCHris
09-13-2002, 10:43 PM
Yeah I should be starting tomorrow...unless i die, then i doubt it (shrugs)

digikoomi
09-21-2002, 10:02 PM
here another Rinoa cosplay~ my PRATT Institute Anime group will have couple FF character going to the con

Hey it's you Chris, you just find me to be Rinoa why trying to ask other people? how many Rinoa you want, boy? haha....

TheAnarCHris
09-21-2002, 11:09 PM
Lol, hey i posted this when u were unsure of ur Rinoa status...and sides, one could never have enough Rinoas...(Back me up here Oshi).....and what characters r ur pratt buddies cosplayin as?

Oshi
09-21-2002, 11:54 PM
Daaaaaamn right! Never enough Rinoas ^_^;

digikoomi
09-22-2002, 11:32 PM
We will got one Selphie(ff8 verison), Yuna from FFX. the Selphie girl will be Riku on the second day ^_^
well we may also have bring up more character, I wish everyone can cosplay but seems not working...

TheAnarCHris
09-23-2002, 09:14 AM
Ah okies well we too have a Selphie (FF8 verison as well) for all 3 days i believe, that same one with had for AXNY (and the first person to ever threaten my life if she's not allowed to rejoin me for "FFU3: Dear Yevon, will this ever end?!?" next year at BaaF)
but, yeah, whatever, all I knows is that "Kingdom Hearts" is a damn fine game.....which gives me the warm fuzzies. ^/^

SohjiroX
10-02-2002, 03:59 PM
hey love to join in , if you need a Riku or even a Reno KH style, my version, or anyone else I will go for it. Love to cosplay this one. Just email me or aim me at sohjiroseta or Tsukasa Ex

TheAnarCHris
10-02-2002, 05:15 PM
hey love to join in , if you need a Riku or even a Reno KH style, my version, or anyone else I will go for it. Love to cosplay this one. Just email me or aim me at sohjiroseta or Tsukasa Ex

Cool beans man, i need any KH character other Leon coz well, I am him...at the con that is.

SohjiroX
10-04-2002, 05:33 PM
great, I will do Riku than, I am also doing another KH costume for another group but I need a vote on it and if possible, might just do that one, its going to be a KH Vincent or Reno. I dont know yet. Any Idea's?

Oshi
10-05-2002, 12:30 AM
Sohjiro... You live in CA, don't you? AnimeNEXT is next week, and is in NJ...

SohjiroX
10-05-2002, 03:46 PM
huh? what about it?

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2002, 01:28 PM
Hey if ur coming all the way out to Jersey for us, cool beans..and my vote goes to Vincent, just coz he's a cooler character.

And for the record ppl. the Skit for AnimeNEXT is done ^/^. I'll be mailing it out soon so dont worry it's short and funny, and hopefully ownt get screwed over like FFU2 did

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 12:22 PM
um starwind....want to call you Gene, what days are the con and what day is the skit for the con? If anything i will try to make time and if possible send me a copy of the skit in mail for please. Like to see whats up, Vincent is the first to do, after that, its Reno cause I want to make a KH Turk group.

Oshi
10-08-2002, 12:35 PM
The skit is already set up, man. We'd just want you for hall cosplay. The con is this weekend, Oct. 11-13. The masquerade is Sat. the 12th.

So... if you're in Nor-Cal... good luck getting a cheap plane ticket, or a hotel room...

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 03:17 PM
........well than.....Oshi....see you at otaku con than....I will still try and come down, if you see a laguna with the name Unknown cosplayer....thats me.

TheAnarCHris
10-09-2002, 01:11 PM
if you see a laguna with the name Unknown cosplayer....thats me.

:gasps: A Laguna? At animeNEXT, huzzah, he's like one of the few main characters we'res misssing in our lil FF8 group at AnimeNEXT (how we got a Ellone b4 a Laguna is beyond me, but maybe it's better that I dont have sum overbearing cosplayer thinking he's my dad)

Anywho just call me CHris..that's what all the lawsuits are usually addressed to.

SohjiroX
10-09-2002, 02:38 PM
lawsuits.......not asking, if I dont make it to this one...I hope I still meet all of you when I do FF8 Laguna atleast at Otakon.