PDA

View Full Version : "Did You Take My Picture?" : Sakura Con 2008

Eurobeat King
03-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Please post here once Sakura Con 2008 is over (or during the con if you have internet access) and request to see if anyone took your picture of your costume(s) at the con. State which character and which series you cosplayed from, and which day of the con you wore the costume. Hopefully someone will reply with a link to your pictures of your costume(s) they managed to take at S-con!

NOTE: Please do not ask for pictures of cosplayers that ARE NOT YOU. We do not allow any posts or threads asking "Who is this cosplayer?" or "I'm looking for this cosplayer" as that is an invasion of privacy. So please request for pictures of your own costume(s) only. Thanks!

ALSO: Do not post your request for photos more than once. This is unfair to the other cosplayers, and makes the thread very messy.

Good luck in looking for your pictures from Sakura Con 2008!

finalmonk
03-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Ok so friday i was shinigami ichigo with the full time released zangetsu and saturday i was Visard Ichigo with full time released Zangetsu and i will be the same thing sunday i know many pics were taken please i would love to get them :D

Best of luck to all or you finding your photos also
Send to final_monk@yahoo.com or PM

keropan
03-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Starting early!

My lineup -
Friday: younger Naruto (the orange and blue getup) with a Shippuuden!Sakura and Itachi (who was there for the first half of the con only)

Saturday: Shippuuden!Naruto tagging along with Yuki from Vampire Knight

Sunday: will be Namine from Kingdom Hearts (CoM, 2, whatever XD)

Of course pictures of just my friends (Sakura/Yuki, Itachi) would be appreciated as well.

Any links, please PM me. Thanks in advance! ^^

Perzephone
03-30-2008, 02:54 AM
Thanks for this sticky Al!

I was there in costume as Pokemon trainer Dawn. I took some pics with other pokemon folks and 2 very sweet ladies dressed up as Ash and Pikachu :) My photos came out very blurry. I will get my photso posted by monday night and link my flikr :)
Any photos of me would be great :D thanks guys!

Heres my email if you want to email me them :)
Perzephone3@gmail.com

I can't wait to see all the great pics of everyone!

Vasyenka
03-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Friday:
Quatre (Gundam Wing)
Fai (Tsubasa) (http://i27.tinypic.com/2rdyww8.jpg)
Kurogane (Tsubasa) (http://i25.tinypic.com/24v8sk5.jpg)

Saturday:
Fai (again)

Sunday:
Mika Itoh (Bible Black)

So far, all I have are photos my friends took for me. Any others would be much appreciated. Thank you~ :3

BiZ
03-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Friday - Selphie (Final Fantasy 8) & Haru (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)

Saturday - Anthy Himemiya (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Sunday - Dejiko (Di Gi Charat)

I have many pictures from the Friday Final Fantasy and Reborn shoots, as well as the impromptu D. Grayman gathering on Saturday. If you were there, I will be happy to send you the pictures. :)

inretrograde
03-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Saturday: Rei and Asuka from Evangelion in school uniforms.

Thank you. :)

SimplyMei
03-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Saturday: School girl (no series)

I wore a blue and pink pleated skirt, white blouse, knee length pink&white socks, and a skinny black tie with my hair in pigtails. I didn't expect for anybody to take any pictures, but some people did so I'm curious on how they look xD

I was hanging around my friend who was Yuki (Vampire Knight), so she would appreciate any pictures of her too!

Please pm me the links :]

By the way, if anybody was in the mass naruto (and also an akatsuki only group+a random sasuke) or bleach gatherings, I have a lot of pictures from that! I also have the 9 Aeriths+3 Zacks shoot, and the Soul Calibur group.

MewKilalaMew
03-30-2008, 04:33 PM
I was Kurogane from Tsubasa in his normal outfit and Mori from Ouran Host club. I was at the pajama party and walking around in his normal uniform as well.

At the Masqurade I was Kurogane in a suit..if anyone happened to get a picture of me in that outfit.

Panda-chan
03-30-2008, 06:55 PM
I was Morgan Fey and I was with my hubby who was the Judge, both from Phoenix Wright on Friday. On Saturday I was Ichigo from Katamari Damacy. If you have pictures of me I'd love to see them!

fallenfae
03-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey there, I only went Saturday.

I was the Ocarina of Time Link who actually wore TIGHTS and lugged around an oversized tinfoil sword :D I was the only green-tunic Ocarina Link that had blond hair. I was usually seen with a white mage or one of my Zeldas :D

Zombie Jill
03-30-2008, 07:46 PM
:3 I went! Wonder if anyone got me.

I was Tomoe from the Kenshin OVA- I was the one with the umbrella and the tall (male) Kenshin~!

If you wanna email me, my email's sbrimm@zombiejill.net
XD I hope someone got some good ones, 'cause I totally forget to get pictures and my mom wants to see. Thanks!

dark_master34
03-30-2008, 08:01 PM
I cosplayed as the White Ranger and Yami Bakura (The one with the black trench coat) did anyone post any pictures of me?

Acire
03-30-2008, 08:05 PM
I cosplayed KOS-MOS on Friday and Saturday for only about 2 hours (it was quite painful to wear unfortunately), so I'd love to find photos of her since I don't have many. Thank you very much and I hope you all had a great time! <3

acegirl195
03-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Heya!
So several people asked for my picture and I was dressed as 2nd version Linali from D.Gray-Man with shorts on Friday and Saturday i switched from caprees to a black skirt. I was walking around with a Crowned Clown Allen and an Itachi. Also, I glomped a LOT of people and was often messing with my belt.

So anyone got my picture?
Please send them to me at ilenerogers@hotmail.com
Thank you, chu~~

lja136
03-30-2008, 09:49 PM
I was at Sakura-Con on Saturday as second season Katara. I had a darker dress and a fairly large necklace (you can see these on my cosplay pictures). Alot of people asked for my picture, plus quite a few people took pictures of me posing with Aang and Zuko, and with almost all of the other Avatar cosplayers there that day. If you took my picture, I would love to see it!

I would also enjoy seeing if anyone took pictures of one of my friends. She wore a Tifa cosplay on Saturday, and maybe Sunday. She has brown, wavy hair (she couldn't get the dye to work) and she's pretty tall. She also had some pocky sticking out of her pocket for most of Saturday.

GyzmoAlchemist
03-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Oooh, glad to see this thread, as I lost many of the pictures I had taken of myself! :lost:

I was Stoner, from Eureka Seven (the guy in the cargo shorts, bright green hoodie, and red beret, with a copy of ray=out magazine). I was there Friday and Saturday (couldn't make it today), several people asked for my picture, and I caught a few of you shooting me on the sly, so hopefully some of you could send me your shots? Thanks much in advance! :bigtu:

---------------------------------------

Saturday: Rei and Asuka from Evangelion in school uniforms.

Thank you. :)

I can definitely say I have a shot or two of you - but I can't for sure say where it is...when I find it, I'll PM you!

Ayuka
03-30-2008, 10:04 PM
On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I went as Yuffie (Advent Children). If anyone has any shots of me, I'd be really happy since I didn't take much photos of myself.
I know there were at least 3 other yuffies there XD
But if it helps, I was with a Lenne (songstress outfit) most of the time, and we posed together a lot. Any photos are appreciated!

Please either pm me or send it to my hotmail: shadowjublee@hotmail.com

Thanks!

basiltwist
03-30-2008, 10:08 PM
All three days I was Shippuuden Sakura with a tall Naruto (we were being pretty cuddly) =P

If anyone got any pictures it would be most appreciated if you sent them my way! geologykicksash (at) hotmail (dot) com

PrincessLulu
03-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Friday- Tenten (Naruto)
Saturday- Lenalee (D. Gray Man)
Sunday- Lenalee & Yoruichi- halter top (D. Gray Man and Bleach)

PM me or e-mail me at Karleyp@hotmail.com

Thanks~

trapunto
03-30-2008, 11:13 PM
I was:

Nana (Hachiko) Komatsu on Friday and Saturday. We were in a fairly large group with both Nana's, Takumi, Reira, Ren and on Saturday we had Misato. ^_^

Season 3 Fire Nation disguse Katara in a group with Fire Nation disguise Toph and "The Beach" episode Azula and Ty Lee.

Thank you!

blackfruitbat
03-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Hey guys, looking for some pictures~ 8D

My friends and I were cosplaying from Katekyo Hitman Reborn on Friday as Tsuna, Yamamoto, Mammon, Belphegor, etc. (we had a varia group) so if anyone has shots of us from the cosplay meetup or just around that would be awesome. n-n

On saturday we were doing Death Note: two Mellos and a Matt. Aaaaaand yeah, if it's not too much trouble and a PM could be sent to lemme know that would be awesome, though I will check back here too. 8DD Thanks so much!

DarkLinkReborn
03-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Hey, I didn't have a camera the whole con, so I have to wait until my friend sends me her photos. T T Until then, I was wondering if anybody here took my picture? On Friday and Sunday I was Reno from FF7, one of the only girl Renos there (I think there was like one other one...). I was the one with the homemade weapon and the clear goggles, if that helps at all... I was with some other Turks on Friday. All Saturday I was Dark Link, seen a lot of the time with my friend who was Link. I was the Twilight Princess Dark Link, with reddish hair. I know I got a lot of pictures taken, so if any of you have any... I would much appreciate seeing them! ^^

Mysticode
03-30-2008, 11:45 PM
I was cosplaying Kakuzu from the Akatsuki in Naruto, was along side a Hidan, and as well was with a Sasori and Deidara. Anyone take our photos?

Kai Son
03-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Looking for a picture of me at Sakuracon 2008. I was dressed as Ichigo right after he regains his shinigami powers. I was covered in rags and had a mask on. If you have any could you email to haiiro_no_ookami@yahoo.com

myalchod
03-30-2008, 11:57 PM
Friday: Ise Nanao from Bleach, with book and flower basket, wandering around with a Shunsui and sometimes a Renji.

Saturday and Sunday: Road Kamelot from D.Gray-man in her first outfit. Yellow Lero, Tyki (spoiler Saturday, dress clothes Sunday), Cross (spoiler), and the Earl with the ... well, let's call it the patriotic top hat. :D

Any pictures of the group would be tremendously appreciated! <3 PMing me with them would be especially lovely.

(And I'll have stuff from the Saturday D.Gray shoot once our photographer gets it up.)

Smidge
03-31-2008, 12:08 AM
My roommate and I were Wedding Yuna and Seymour Guado from Final Fantasy X. We couldn't get anywhere because we were mobbed for cameras so I KNOW some of you out there have pictures! XD PM me with any you have, my lambs! I would be most grateful!

PS- iwasalsochiiandtintinbutnobodytookpictures. ;-;

haitun
03-31-2008, 12:19 AM
I was Suiseiseki all 4 days, my dress was a little darker than it should be and was made of velvet. I also had a red eye contact on my right eye.
PM with pics? ^^

Arissa-chan
03-31-2008, 12:33 AM
I was Freedert for Friday and Saturday with an Elliot from DNAngel. We got mobbed by people witth cameras on Friday because we happened across a Dark, Krad, and Daisuke (other then that, no one cared and/or knew who we were, except two people). If anyone has seen a picture of myself as Freedert, send me a PM with the URL or the picture itself. Thank you so much!

BakaSamu
03-31-2008, 12:42 AM
Looking for any pictures (or videos) that I ended up in.
I was cosplaying as Fai from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles in his Country of Oto outfit.
I was cosplaying that both Saturday and Sunday.
I had a big sign with a cat on it if that helps to identify me.

hi.to.ri
03-31-2008, 01:13 AM
ISO any pics of Archer from Fate/Stay Night. I was with the gathering on Saturday around noonish ( we were standing on the rock formation).

I had a Saber and an Ilya who, i'm sure, are also looking for pictures. If you have any of us, we would much appreciate linx! ^^ thankee

kulvren
03-31-2008, 01:28 AM
I was Sora.

<----

Foxtale
03-31-2008, 01:42 AM
Friday: Kallen from Code Geass (There were two of us at the Con, I was the one with the shorter shorts and spikier wig)

Saturday: Xianghua from Soul Calibur II

Ritsuko
03-31-2008, 02:35 AM
Hi, just wondering if anyone got pics of me and my GF.

Thursday night:
me- Inner Sasuke. lots of pink. if you saw it, you know what I'm talking about.
my gf- original design black pinstripe bustle jacket ensemble (with tophat)

Friday:
me- The Hero from Dragon Quest 8
my gf- Angelo from Dragon Quest 8
(also, our friend was a pirate in a cream colored shirt, and a steampunk looking vest and black pirate hat, and my mom in law was Armstrong, with built out muscles)

Saturday:
me- Shippuden Sasuke (the one with the ginormous butt bow that was tentacular/had a handmade headband)
my gf: Shippuden Naruto (the obnoxious one in neon orange/had a handmade headband and rasengan)
(also in our group, and would love pics of:
Shippuden Sai, Shippuden Sakura, Jiraiya, Hamburglar Lolita, and Yamato Taichou cardboard aka Legolas with a headband taped to him)

Sunday:
me: young Severus Snape (who apparently stole James' glasses)
my gf: original pastel blue lolita outfit with pompoms, pieced sleeves, and she was wearing a purple wig and fangs)

Daslicious
03-31-2008, 02:45 AM
Hi!
I was in a fairly small group of One Piece characters on Saturday Only. I was Nico Robin with a Zoro and a Franky. I'm really hoping to find the people and photos taken when we found another One Piece group! Or if you have any photos

If you took any photos of a Nico Robin on Saturday, please inform me or send them here.
skittle.me.this@gmail.com

happy_meal
03-31-2008, 02:50 AM
COD 4
Marine Force Recon
-Tan vest
-Tan holster and drop leg pouch
-Black balaclava
-MARPAT uniform

Justke
03-31-2008, 02:54 AM
hihi ^^ I was the main character(Storm, Prince, etc) from Final Fantasy Versus XIII on Friday and Sunday, and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II on Saturday. There were 2 or so other Storms, but I think I was the shortest one...if it helps I was in a group with 5 other FF/KH cosplayers carrying around a giant yellow paopu fruit/star pillow. :)

If you have any pics of us (fairly short Selphie, Namine, Rinoa, Riku, Lightning, Tifa, DoC Yuffie) it'd be great if you could send me the link to them! Thanks! ^^

inseaweedswim
03-31-2008, 02:56 AM
Hey, looking for pictures of me from the con, hoping you guys can help out!

On Friday, I was dressed as Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi, a vaguely-Chinese looking outfit with a purple wig with an orange flower in it. I was with a Miaka.

On Saturday, I was dressed as Kid from Chrono Cross with a Leena and a Serge and on one occasion, a General Viper (omg).

My email's zedormouse@gmail.com and thanks in advance!

Essenceofaaron
03-31-2008, 03:04 AM
Looking for pictures of Robo from Chrono trigger, and the box of Bicycle playing Cards

geekmom
03-31-2008, 11:40 AM
I was Morgan Fey and I was with my hubby who was the Judge, both from Phoenix Wright on Friday. On Saturday I was Ichigo from Katamari Damacy. If you have pictures of me I'd love to see them!

Panda-chan, I got a good shot of your Ichigo costume. It's in my set here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98497365@N00/sets/72157604331161881/

Excellent work on the costume!!

GyzmoAlchemist
03-31-2008, 12:17 PM
ISO any pics of Archer from Fate/Stay Night. I was with the gathering on Saturday around noonish ( we were standing on the rock formation).

I had a Saber and an Ilya who, i'm sure, are also looking for pictures. If you have any of us, we would much appreciate linx! ^^ thankee

I grabbed some pix of you guys, you just looked so epic on those rocks! :bigtu: I PM'd you some links.

---------------------------------

Looking for pictures of Robo from Chrono trigger, and the box of Bicycle playing Cards

I got you as Robo, but the playing cards kept getting away from me! XD I PM'd you the link.

rattatapwnx
03-31-2008, 01:28 PM
I went as Misty [from Pokémon] both Saturday and Sunday, and had a togepi in my arms/backpack at various times. Both days, I used different clothing for the costume, but it was still pretty obviously Misty.

Did anyone snag me?

geekmom
03-31-2008, 02:13 PM
A billion gazillion people took pictures of my family, because my son attracted a lot of attention in his Kenpachi costume (Friday) and Jiraiya costume (Saturday). My husband, son and I were all Bleach captains on Friday and on Saturday my husband was Gamabunta the Toad Boss from Naruto, and I was Kankurou. If anyone can share photos they took, I'd really appreciate it as I didn't get very many myself.

Odd Sponge Out
03-31-2008, 02:26 PM
I was Link from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker on Saturday. I didn't carry any weapons, but had a stuffed pig.

Anybody have me?

Deviantspider
03-31-2008, 02:42 PM
I grabbed some pix of you guys, you just looked so epic on those rocks! :bigtu: I PM'd you some links.

OOH OOH! I was Rin from Fate/Stay at in the same shoot....Could you please send me pics too???? THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!
I am at once_upon_a_time16@msn.com

Deviantspider
03-31-2008, 02:44 PM

YAY my Archer!!! I was the Impromptu Rin! I made an account just for this lol. could you please send me any of the pics you have found???? Id appreciate it lots!!!!!!

GyzmoAlchemist
03-31-2008, 02:55 PM
OOH OOH! I was Rin from Fate/Stay at in the same shoot....Could you please send me pics too???? THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!
I am at once_upon_a_time16@msn.com

lol you're welcome! If it's all right with you, I'll just post 'em here, so that others in the shoot can get to them, as well?

On Rocks:
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04106.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04107.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04108.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04109.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04111.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04112.jpg

On Ground:
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04116.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04117.jpg

Dual Sabres!
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04161.jpg

This character was standing near you guys, not sure if she's part of your group or not?

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04113.jpg

Very well done, all of you!

EDIT: links fixed!

finalmonk
03-31-2008, 03:03 PM
I cosplayed as the White Ranger and Yami Bakura (The one with the black trench coat) did anyone post any pictures of me?

I Know i have photos of your Yami Bakura i will send you a link soon as i get them online
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Also still looking for my photos I was the only Ichigo in the Cosplay Chess

I was (spoiler Visard Ichigo with a Banki Ichigo and King Mickey(which there were only 2 of)

xSnow
03-31-2008, 04:46 PM
I was young Phoenix Wright on Friday, Light Yagami on Saturday, and Ash Ketchum on Sunday. I don't have a picture of myself as Light, but my wig was very orange and I'm short. If that helps. xD
Phoenix (Friday)
The one in pink is me (http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/resize1.jpg)

Ash (Sunday)
LINK (http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/resize38.jpg)

If you have pictures of me, please let me know~!

Deviantspider
03-31-2008, 05:57 PM
lol you're welcome! If it's all right with you, I'll just post 'em here, so that others in the shoot can get to them, as well?

You are totally awesome!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!

Figle
03-31-2008, 06:20 PM
looking for pictures of me as Drunken Rock Lee, I was in green spandex, had my hands and arms wraped in bandages and was stumbling around. Any pictures would be awesome!!

J Ryoga
03-31-2008, 06:22 PM
I am looking for photos of my Valor Form Sora from Kingdom Hearts II (you know, the red one.)

And any pictures of me with a KHII Sora and an Anti Form Sora.

Figle
03-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Acire I got one of you will send ya the link of it when i can get them up :)

Justke
03-31-2008, 06:34 PM
A billion gazillion people took pictures of my family, because my son attracted a lot of attention in his Kenpachi costume (Friday) and Jiraiya costume (Saturday). My husband, son and I were all Bleach captains on Friday and on Saturday my husband was Gamabunta the Toad Boss from Naruto, and I was Kankurou. If anyone can share photos they took, I'd really appreciate it as I didn't get very many myself.

Ohh!!!!! Your son and husband were these two, right? =D Those cosplays were ADORABLE.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/souggi/2378391448/in/set-72157604330974970/

GyzmoAlchemist
03-31-2008, 06:35 PM
looking for pictures of me as Drunken Rock Lee, I was in green spandex, had my hands and arms wraped in bandages and was stumbling around. Any pictures would be awesome!!

Hey roommate! XD I didn't know you were on here - gots a few pictures o' you!

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04080.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04081.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04082.jpg

Enjoy!

Figle
03-31-2008, 07:11 PM
LOL yep thanks :) Anyone else got some pics of me as drunken rock lee?

Navis
03-31-2008, 08:20 PM
Heya, I was Timcanpi from D. Grey-man. I know some people took pictures of my riding around on my Allen's shoulders...

BubbleGumRage
03-31-2008, 09:09 PM
Friday- Misa Amane

Saturday - Alexiel

shadowdown
03-31-2008, 09:23 PM
I realized on sunday that both me and my friend forgot out cameras, so the only photos of us are on others cameras.

My friend cosplayed as Yue from rune factory 2; short, white stockings, bright blue kimono with red tassels and a flower hair clip

Me and another friend werent dressed up as anyone in particular, but
Moi: short red/black flowered dress, fishnet stockings, big boots, a sword strapped to my back (wrapped in a garbage bag) and part of my hair is bleached
my other friend: White wig, powdered face, tall skinny asian boy in a velvet coat and feather boa

thanks!

SimplyMei
03-31-2008, 09:27 PM

:] Your son was so adorable!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9459/march29104jt3.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/861/march29103ws8.jpg

Friday: Kallen from Code Geass (There were two of us at the Con, I was the one with the shorter shorts and spikier wig)

I loved your Xianghua costume ^^

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2557/march29011kl0.jpg

v The Soul Calibur group pictures~
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2872/march29071kx1.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5997/march29072mc9.jpg

DaniDaniDanica
03-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Ah... I forgot to get a picture of myself in cosplay, but quite a few others took pictures of me. Did any of you guys catch a Pleinair with an Usagi-san (the rabbit) plushie (http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/u1h/cg/ple/u1060728.jpg)? I know there was a guy dressed as her going around, but I was the girl. My pose was usually of me with one of Usagi-san's ears in my mouth. If you could e-mail the pictures to Danicashitow@hotmail.com that would be great!

kelsey uchiha
03-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Hello~I am looking for pics of myself(I was the chunin exam version sasuke,and I was carrying around a pink bear) as well as my naruto,who was rather short and carrying a plush blue frog.

~thank you

NinetailBunny
03-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Hi all!

I'm looking for pictures of B. Jenet and Mai Shiranui. Our pictures are usually taken together. I think we were the only two of those characters from KoF.

I would appreciate it if anyone with pics of us could send me the pictures (pm me for email) or post a link here the picture.

Here are some reference pics:
B. Jenet (http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/bd/250px-B_Jenet.jpg)
Mai Shiranui (http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=redninjakurenai22id9.jpg)

Thank you very much.

ultimaaa
03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Hellohello~

I'm looking for pictures of me I guess. XD I was school uniform!Kaworu from Evangelion for a good chunk of Friday, Mukuro from REBORN! (pleather + trident) in the evening, Byakuran from REBORN! (all white, spiky white hair - I was the only one) late night Friday + almost all of Saturday, and the main character from Persona 3 on Saturday night and all of Sunday.

Anyhoo, if anyone has pictures then I'd love it if they were either PMed or linked here to me. Thanks muchly!

Scorpion_Lady
03-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Hey guys! I'm looking for pictures of me and my friend!

We were dressed as Kari and Tai, from Digimon. :)

Here's a reference pic! (we're the Tai and Kari on the right. :)

GyzmoAlchemist
03-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Hello~I am looking for pics of myself(I was the chunin exam version sasuke,and I was carrying around a pink bear) as well as my naruto,who was rather short and carrying a plush blue frog.

~thank you

Oh hey, I think I actually got you two!

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04260.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04261.jpg

These ARE you, right?

shadowfish
03-31-2008, 11:15 PM
Hey everyone! I'm looking for pics from the Phoenix Wright shoot on Sunday! I was one of the Von Karmas. I'm really sad I missed being at the con on Friday; it sounds like there were a lot of cool PW costumes then! =P
[and if any of the other PW cosplayers are on here, hi! XD]

Tsusho
03-31-2008, 11:47 PM
^^ Hey, my friends and I cosplayed as a complete Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya group for all days of Sakura-Con. We also did the dance a few times, but we weren't the group who did the Hare Hare Yukai dance skit for the Cosplay Contest. We also had a Seto Kaiba following us around. I cosplayed as the Yuki Nagato and was carrying a Pirata Tokidoki bag. I have some pictures of us taken by myself for reference in my photo gallery. But we would really appreciate any video footage or pictures taken of us by other people, thank you <3!

trapunto
04-01-2008, 12:44 AM
^^ Hey, my friends and I cosplayed as a complete Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya group for all days of Sakura-Con. We also did the dance a few times, but we weren't the group who did the Hare Hare Yukai dance skit for the Cosplay Contest. But we would really appreciate any video footage or pictures taken of us by other people, thank you <3!

Lol, we stopped you for the dance. My friend cosplayed as the Takumi who goes to your Kyon's dojo. ^_^ I asked where you got your ipod case. lol.
I think I'll be getting her videos soon, so I'll send them to you when I get them.

Tsusho
04-01-2008, 12:55 AM
^^ Thank you so much! Our Kyon was stoked to find out your friend was into anime as well, much less find her at Sakura-Con during him cosplaying and doing the dance XD! After he found out she skipped Kendo practise as well, he didn't feel so bad that he did too.

the Forest Red
04-01-2008, 01:04 AM
I cosplayed Ico on Friday and Saturday. Reference picture! (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1460129/) If you have a photo of me, please pm me? <3

Stupid Laura
04-01-2008, 01:05 AM
All three days, I was Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Most of the time, I was hanging out with Simon and Nia from Gurren Lagann, so that might help. There were a few Yukis there, which was awesome. :D

Also, my friend and I were wearing green floral and sparkly pink, respectively, dresses for the masquerade on Friday night, so I'd be eternally grateful if anyone had pictures of us from then. <3 My email is laura_v_bleediotie@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

Ironmonkey007
04-01-2008, 02:21 AM

Foxtale, I have some photos of your Xianghua here:

http://flickr.com/photos/14599222@N00/sets/72157604336488812/

You did some great poses.

Ferra
04-01-2008, 02:22 AM
I cosplayed KOS-MOS on Friday and Saturday for only about 2 hours (it was quite painful to wear unfortunately), so I'd love to find photos of her since I don't have many. Thank you very much and I hope you all had a great time! <3I think I have a picture of you. :3 My boots were killing me, so I couldn't run up and ask for a picture, but I got a shot of you from the upper floor:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/PublicGallery/Photos/Sakura%20Con%20-%20Large%20Pics/DSCN0610.jpg
(Pardon the huge image size.)

EDIT: I also found two others I took, but they include the heads of other people. Here are those as well:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/PublicGallery/Photos/Sakura%20Con%20-%20Large%20Pics/Rejects/DSCN0608.jpg http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/PublicGallery/Photos/Sakura%20Con%20-%20Large%20Pics/Rejects/DSCN0609.jpg

You're welcome to do whatever you want with them. :3

anjeru
04-01-2008, 03:36 AM
I was young Phoenix Wright on Friday, Light Yagami on Saturday, and Ash Ketchum on Sunday. I don't have a picture of myself as Light, but my wig was very orange and I'm short. If that helps. xD
Phoenix (Friday)
The one in pink is me (http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/resize1.jpg)

Ash (Sunday)
LINK (http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/resize38.jpg)

If you have pictures of me, please let me know~!

I got a pic of you, I think, with the pokeball, pikachu, eevee, and poliwrath!

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn296/Anjeru/Sakura%20Con%202008%20Saturday/Sakura%20Con%202008%20Sunday/?action=view&current=SakuraCon2008Sunday067.jpg

lillybearbutt
04-01-2008, 04:07 AM
Hello!

Friday: Chi from Chobits ---- I was the only one cosplaying as her with the white button up shirt. [i did wear shorts underneath...]

Saturday: Simca from Air Gear, again the only one... as far as I know, except another did do her but of the last part of the series where she cut her hair.

Sunday: Hiyori the vizard from Bleach, the only one I know of that day as well.

plz PM me or send to
aznangel2003@hotmail.com

THANKS! =D

aboutmanga
04-01-2008, 04:11 AM

Hello -- I think this is your son as Kenpachi, yes? I have it posted in my Sakura-Con photo gallery here:
http://manga.about.com/od/conventionphotogallerie1/ig/Sakura-Con-2008-Gallery/Sakura-Con-2008---Bleach.htm

thanks again
-Deb Aoki
Manga Guide, About.com

i3eef
04-01-2008, 04:36 AM
Hello Fellow Sakura-conians ^_^.

I'm looking for some pictures of my costume, wonder if anyone saw me?
I only went Saturday, because work is..."ghey"

I was dressed up as Reith From Magna Carta: Tears of Blood.
Here's a referance Pic: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/im_not_gay_i_swears/rith_mc_a.jpg

Please PM me :D

By the way costumes this year at the con were extremely creative, did anyone else notice this? I had a total blast staring at people with an "Ahh" and a mild jawdrop at times.

Foxtale
04-01-2008, 04:45 AM

I loved your Xianghua costume ^^

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2557/march29011kl0.jpg

v The Soul Calibur group pictures~
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2872/march29071kx1.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5997/march29072mc9.jpg

Thank you!

NicholasKreuz
04-01-2008, 06:11 AM
If anyone has a picture of me, could you email it to me at "Zanados_ial@msn.com"? thanks!!

Anibunny
04-01-2008, 12:00 PM
I've been looking for pictures of me while I was Utena.

My friend and I were Utena and Anthy on Saturday, the movie version. Reference picture is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/zerogirl/SakuraCon%202008/02Utena.jpg That's me goofing off in our hotel and me playing with the glasses of my other cosplay.

I would REALLY be ecstatic if someone has a picture of us doing the pose where I am drawing the sword from my friend. We were asked by someone to do it and it was really hard so we only did the pose once, but we stayed in it for a while since people were coming over and taking pictures.

I was also Tieria Erde on Friday?

Minkao
04-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Hm, lesse, I was...

Saturday- Yuna from FFX (Since there were quite a few of those, I had my mom who was on crutches following me for most of it, or I was carrying a red bookbag xD)

Sunday - Anise Tatlin from Tales of the Abyss. I was Tokunaga-less and without yellow ribbons in my hair. xD

If you have them, either PM me or e-mail them to my e-mail:
animerandomness@hotmail.com

kei_urashima
04-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Saturday: I was the Tamaki with a Kyoya in tow who didn't quite have black hair (We tried to color it using that spray stuff and it didn't work as well as we would have liked at all). I had a crown on later in the day.

Sunday: I was the really tall Ocarina of Time Link with a real master sword but no shield. If you saw me, you'll probably know it was me.

theflowergirl
04-01-2008, 01:12 PM
All right, so on Friday and Saturday I cosplayed both Deidara from Naruto and Selphie from FFVIII, and Sunday I was just Deidara. If anyone took pictures of me please PM me!

My costumes can be seen here:

Deidara (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1461429/)
Selphie (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1461423/)

Thank you so much~!!

Erudito
04-01-2008, 01:28 PM
On Friday I was one of the many renos, but I am really interested in seeing if anyone got a picture of me as keitaro from Love Hina.

I was the only Keitaro as far as I know and I have a super cute Tama-chan plush so PM me if you have pics, thanks.

Mysticode
04-01-2008, 01:41 PM
I posted earlier, but it got swamped in by other posters.

I was cosplaying Kakuzu, I was the only male Kakuzu around I believe. I was with a Hidan with a large scythe. Anyone take our photos? If so, please PM me!

Creme Brulee
04-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Friday and Saturday my friend and I were Nia and Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/picview.php?p=e373_0281
If you took any pictures or glomped or ANYTHING, feel free to PM or email me at creme13rulee@gmail.com or friend me on Gaia ( Mizu Ichikawa ) :D

Ironmonkey007
04-01-2008, 02:29 PM

I have a Robo photo here:

http://flickr.com/photos/14599222@N00/2380072477/

GyzmoAlchemist
04-01-2008, 03:15 PM
I posted earlier, but it got swamped in by other posters.

I was cosplaying Kakuzu, I was the only male Kakuzu around I believe. I was with a Hidan with a large scythe. Anyone take our photos? If so, please PM me!

Hey, I think I got some pics, and there's a big red scythe in 'em - this you?

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04196.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04197.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04198.jpg

If this helps any, I was Stoner when I shot you (the guy in the green sweatshirt and red beret, pretty hard to miss color-wise) Hope this is what you're looking for!

Rose of Malice
04-01-2008, 03:29 PM
The only day people really took my picture was Sunday when I was the Cheshire Cat in a cosplay group with an Alice and a Queen of Hearts. If you have pictures of me, could you private message them to me? I'd like to add them to my gallery of Sakura-Con photographs and I would love to have them and be able to credit you for them!

Thanks so much!

mangaka_jiwon
04-01-2008, 03:41 PM
did anyone take pictures of me and my friend.?
we were in a japanese high school girl outfit :)

Sheniji
04-01-2008, 04:33 PM
^^;;;
I am doing the same thing....looking for pictures

The first day I was J-rock Sasuke, wearing a lot of black leather, and the cursed seal. Running about with a Naruto and Sakura who were also pimped out. Covered in a lot of paint and such

The second day I was Princess Garnet with an overly detailed outfit. I was running around with a Zidane, Freya, and Beatrix. We were the ones in the cosplay skit contest that did, "The problem with Sequels"

The third day I was Mokona, wearing a short white kimono with purple Sakura blossoms on it. I was with a Kurogane and Sayoran.....you just might remember me as the bunny girl.... -___-

So if you have pictures that would be fabulous~ and I am also looking for my friends and people I met there so pm me~
Sankyuu~

rustedbrolly
04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Does anyone have a picture of my friend and I? We both had masks, him Morgan Freeman/Shoop da whoop, and me as Pedobear...We shooped literally over 300 pictures, but I have only found one. It's a crime.

Kiritsubo
04-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Ahh does anyone have pictures of me? I was cosplaying Asagi, the vocalist of the jrock band D. I had red contacts, long black hair, and my costume had vinyl and a long jacket with a ruffly sort of bottom part. Thank you if you have it~

KarinNyaa
04-01-2008, 08:39 PM
I'm currently looking for pictures of me and my boyfriend! :3
I was a slightly "orange-haired" Mello [xDD] with a scar and [most-likely] a gas mask, while he was L, [both from Death Note of course.] So far, I haven't been able to find any photos, and it seems like a million people stopped us and asked for our pictures. xD If anyone has any photos, please send them to my e-mail:
xBeautyQueenEtna@hotmail.com

Thank you! x3

Foxtale
04-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks so much! They look great ^^

Foxtale, I have some photos of your Xianghua here:

http://flickr.com/photos/14599222@N00/sets/72157604336488812/

You did some great poses.

Mysticode
04-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks Gyzmo, but i've seen yours at the SC forum :)

I was looking more so for one of the random fans that took our photos, thought maybe they would be lurking around here. And the scythe belonged to my co-hort, who was playing the Hidan (slicked back hair, shirtless), I was beside him with the black and white headgear.

lja136
04-01-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm re-posting this because my origonal post was on the 2nd page and didn't get any attention, plus I would love to see my pictures!

I was at Sakura-Con on Saturday as second season Katara. I had a darker dress and a fairly large necklace (you can see these on my cosplay pictures). Alot of people asked for my picture, plus quite a few people took pictures of me posing with Aang and Zuko, and with almost all of the other Avatar cosplayers there that day. If you took my picture, I would love to see it!

I would also enjoy seeing if anyone took pictures of one of my friends. She wore a Tifa cosplay on Saturday, and maybe Sunday. She has brown, wavy hair (she couldn't get the dye to work) and she's pretty tall. She also had some pocky sticking out of her pocket for most of Saturday.

Blade Tiger
04-01-2008, 11:47 PM
I was Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist on Saturday and Sunday, and on Sunday I was wearing kitty ears and a tail with the costume. Anyone get any pictures of me?

Winterlaurel
04-02-2008, 03:59 AM
My roommate and I were Wedding Yuna and Seymour Guado from Final Fantasy X. We couldn't get anywhere because we were mobbed for cameras so I KNOW some of you out there have pictures! XD PM me with any you have, my lambs! I would be most grateful!

PS- iwasalsochiiandtintinbutnobodytookpictures. ;-;

*waves* Hello! It's the Kyuzo from the cosplay contest... yanno, the fluffer of trains. XD I *wish* I could have had my camera with me because you guys looked so amazing!

On Friday & Saturday I was the Kyuzo with the pleather jacket and swords. I've seen a few shots, but I would especially love any shots in which I have one or both swords drawn! :D
Also, because I made the costumes for my friends, any pics of Gendo or Ashitaka would also be appreciated.

Reference pics:
Kyuzo (http://www.flickr.com/photos/19144462@N00/2376333560/in/set-72157604324625009/)
Gendo (http://www.flickr.com/photos/19144462@N00/1575447864/in/set-72157602426446072/)
Ashitaka (http://www.flickr.com/photos/19144462@N00/2376321554/in/set-72157604320060646/)

Email me at winterlaurel at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Perzephone
04-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Anyone have any pics of me in my Pokemon Trainer Dawn costume?
I have a ref pic of me in the costume that was taken by EBK :)
I am the one between the 2 cute girls cosplaying Ash and Pikachu
http://www.acparadise.com/galleries/373/3730777.jpg
I really want to find more pics of me as this was my first Cosplay con :)

Saxinthehall
04-02-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm doing this for a friend since she hasn't signed up for an account, and if she has never told me.

Does anybody have pictures of a Misa Amane cosplayer with a death note and a Rem plushie? I'm not sure what day the cosplay was worn since my friend never told me.

Send me a PM if you have, or think you have a picture of her, since most email gets sent to my junk folder.

EDIT: Picture of her. She's the person behind the Naruto cosplayer. Sorry if she's mostly hidden. That's the best one she has right now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Saxinthehall/SakCon023copy.png

TsukikoAiko
04-02-2008, 02:45 PM
I was S-ko from Guilty Gear Friday and Sunday (Most of you would know it by the creepy blue girl with hair infront of her face) and on Saturday I was Shana from Legend of Dragoon.

SouichiroTanaka
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Did anyone get any pictures of Rai from Lamento?

i3eef
04-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Hello Fellow Sakura-conians ^_^.

I'm looking for some pictures of my costume, wonder if anyone saw me?
I only went Saturday, because work is..."ghey"

I was dressed up as Reith From Magna Carta: Tears of Blood.
Here's a referance Pic: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/im_not_gay_i_swears/rith_mc_a.jpg

Please PM me :D

By the way costumes this year at the con were extremely creative, did anyone else notice this? I had a total blast staring at people with an "Ahh" and a mild jawdrop at times.

Sorry I had to BUMP It...

BTW If anyone is interested I have a gallery of Sakura Con pics who knows maybe you'll find yourself here.
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/107779/

momo_no_hime
04-02-2008, 06:27 PM
So my boyfriend and I somehow forgot to take ANY pictures of ourselves. XD So now I'm trying to hunt some down.

On Friday and Saturday we were dressed up as Hawkeye and Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist. (Here's a reference picture from last year: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/momo_no_hime/IMG_7675.jpg ) However, unlike last year, my boyfriend actually had hair on his head and had a mustache. I was carrying a gun. :3

If anybody has any pictures at all, that would be wonderful. I've been pretty unsuccessful so far, even though I know that we got stopped a ton of times. Thank you! :D

PS- You can either post links or email me at momo.no.hime@gmail.com

DarkLinkReborn
04-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey, I didn't have a camera the whole con, so I have to wait until my friend sends me her photos. T T Until then, I was wondering if anybody here took my picture? On Friday and Sunday I was Reno from FF7, one of the only girl Renos there (I think there was like one other one...). I was the one with the homemade weapon and the clear goggles, if that helps at all... I was with some other Turks on Friday. All Saturday I was Dark Link, seen a lot of the time with my friend who was Link. I was the Twilight Princess Dark Link, with reddish hair. I know I got a lot of pictures taken, so if any of you have any... I would much appreciate seeing them! ^^

Bumped because I now have a photo in my gallery, which will help people pick me out from the other Dark Links that were there... I've looked everywhere for pictures and found none, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction...
There's a picture we took with Jango Fett too... another Link and a Jedi ended up joining us. I'd really like to see that one. ^^

anjeru
04-02-2008, 09:53 PM
I was S-ko from Guilty Gear Friday and Sunday (Most of you would know it by the creepy blue girl with hair infront of her face) and on Saturday I was Shana from Legend of Dragoon.

I believe this may be you...
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn296/Anjeru/Sakura%20Con%202008%20Saturday/?action=view&current=SakuraCon2008Saturday065.jpg

Emi's_Rage
04-02-2008, 11:16 PM
I was Fusion Angel Kiyaka (A black and white school girl outfit with a black tie and skirt and pigtails) on Friday and Sunday and I was a pink Lei Fang on Saturday from Dead or Alive 4

LAWLIETkaleigh
04-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Did anyone take a picture of me?
I was Misa from Death Note [As seen in my avatar] and I was at the convention on Saturday and Sunday.
:]

lillybearbutt
04-03-2008, 03:47 AM
Hey, I realized i didn't put reference pics up in my earlier post soooo...

Friday - my profile pic, Chi. if anyone caught that, i'd love to see it!

Saturday - Simca from Air Gear, here's one I had of me:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1462305/

and Sunday, I was Hiyori, and she looks like this:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ADBleach/Hiyori_Sarugaki.jpg

anyways please PM me if you've got it!

MichikoTerra
04-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Hi everyone!
Here's my line-up!

Friday- Haru Miura from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
(I was with a Gokudera most of the day, they had the orange jumpsuit at the photo shoot, and a Lambo with a purple bazooka, who also had a jumpsuit at the photo shoot. I was mostly with Gokudera though.)
Saturday- Yukari Takeba from Persona 3
( I was with a Fuuka most of the day, later we had school girl Aigis without the black top, The Hero, and a Junpei. We had some of the Joke Items for part of the day. We all were at the photoshoot that night.)

Sunday- Nia Tepplin from Gurren Lagann
(The first version of Nia with the giant pink hair flower. I was usually with future Simon or future Viral.)

These costumes are all posted on my account! ;) Thanks Sooooo Much Everyone!
Feel free to PM me if you find one! (or just post here.)

Kurioh
04-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Wondering if anyone took some pictures of me and my friend. We were a couple as Fai and Kurogane from Tsubasa on Saturday.

We also did Youji and Natsuo from Loveless on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

The~Wind
04-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Hi guys! I'm looking for pictures of me and KaitouHotaru. We where Human Luna and Artemis on Saturday. Pretty easy to spot and such.

Just wondering, did anyone get pictures of us?

StrawberryLum
04-04-2008, 01:46 AM
I was waiting, hoping they'd pop up sooner, but anyone get a picture of my friends and I as the Alice and Wonderland folks? (I left my natural hair, brown, I was Alice, we had a Cheshire Cat with a black and red theme, and the Queen of Hearts who was wearing a black and red wig)
Also, if anyone snagged a pic of myself as Lum on Friday (I found one set that was of me in my glasses then a close-up where I remembered to take them off, but I know two people took my pic.)
Okie doke, thanks a bunch for any help, a PM to myself if you have any or know where I can find them, would be wonderful. I don't want to end up clogging up this board. :-)

Perzephone
04-04-2008, 01:59 AM
just another bump to see if anyone took my pic :) I was Pokemon trainer Dawn. If you need a refrence pic of what I look like just look at my avatar pic :D

SvK
04-04-2008, 02:21 AM
I was Fusion Angel Kiyaka (A black and white school girl outfit with a black tie and skirt and pigtails) on Friday and Sunday and I was a pink Lei Fang on Saturday from Dead or Alive 4

I took your picture (http://svk.angryzero.com/sakuracon2008/day1/dscn3317.htm), but I'm pretty sure you already found it.

The_Wind:
http://svk.angryzero.com/sakuracon2008/day2/dscn3479.htm
http://svk.angryzero.com/sakuracon2008/day2/dscn3480.htm

finalmonk
04-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Ok so i know i had a ton of pics taken and i don't understand why non of mine have popped up so bumping it again. my display is what i looked like please i really want some more photos of me

Please and ty and best of luck to the rest of you in finding your photos

Kumi-chan
04-04-2008, 01:02 PM
All Akane this con, though most people only got it on Saturday when I did the school uniform. (Those who didn't think I was Rei from Evangelion TT_TT. Hey, if I was going to do Rei, I wouldn't do a crappy half-assed version that didn't even have the red ribbon at the neck!)

Friday, Christmas OVA version. Long light aqua skirt with shoulder straps, long sleeved pink blouse, short dark blue wig, P-chan plushie, metal bucket.

Saturday, school uniform. Blue pinafore-style dress with a knee length skirt, white long sleeved blouse, short dark blue wig, metal bucket, bamboo sword, and P-chan. I was with a Ranma in red for part of the day.
See my avatar. This was us (thanks EBK!): http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1464868/

Sunday, Juliet version: dark red Renaissance style dress with bright red sleeves and a long dark brown wig. I had a roll of duct tape with me.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1469108/ (thanks Klint!)

geekmom
04-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Ohh!!!!! Your son and husband were these two, right? =D Those cosplays were ADORABLE.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/souggi/2378391448/in/set-72157604330974970/

Thanks Moon Flow!!! :-D Yes that picture is indeed them.

geekmom
04-04-2008, 02:03 PM

Thank you!! These pictures turned out great. And hey, I'm actually in the one of Jiraiya (although my back is turned, heheh)

SouichiroTanaka
04-04-2008, 02:42 PM
if anyone got a picture of rai from lamento, can you please PM me

Fashwiing
04-04-2008, 04:59 PM
I was Konan on Friday (Friday night, really, but I was really tall and I had an origami flower in my hair)

I was Larxene on Saturday (Once again, really tall with a somewhat-thin wig and little tiny hair-spikies)

On Sunday I was Demyx, and my lack of giant heels was made up for with my giant mullet. I have, like, no pictures of myself.

Also, any and all pictures of a chibi Tres Iquis from Trinity Blood and Cruella deVille are greatly appreciated. That's my little brother and my mother.

Izeekial
04-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Did anyone get pics of me as the shirtless Armstrong running around the con? Thanks in advance if you did ^_^

lja136
04-04-2008, 07:09 PM
I was Larxene on Saturday (Once again, really tall with a somewhat-thin wig and little tiny hair-spikies)

Were you in the Orginization 13/KH2 photoshoot? If so, I might've gotten a couple pictures of you.

Ka.GAMI
04-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Anybody get pictures of the short Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II in the pink dress with a really dark dress and a really light wig?

Me as Kairi! (http://a597.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4/l_d2a7cafd8466625729412edbf86967dc.jpg)

Also, some guy got a picture of my friend and I in normal clothes. All I can do to explain my friend and I is that we were outside, we both have short-ish hair. Hers is brown mine is pink and purple. ^-^

Perzephone
04-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Did anyone get pics of me as the shirtless Armstrong running around the con? Thanks in advance if you did ^_^

I did ^_^ and they came out great too! I just been sick the past few days so I'll send them to you by the end of the weekend XD

Izeekial
04-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Thanks Perzephone ^_^

Thobth
04-05-2008, 05:11 AM
Alright. Hi, I was at Sakura-con on Saturday from around noon till about 1am. I was cosplaying as Scar's Brother (does he have a name?) from Full Metal Alchemist and was seen throughout the con. Note that I had both arms tattooed. I had 2 pictures taken near the Artists' Alley, one in the open space near the Theaters (ya know, near the subway), and one in the South Lobby (outside the Exhibitor's Hall). I don't remember if there were more pictures taken, but if you took my picture, I'd like to have it!

Here is a link to the only image I have of myself in garb:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/forceuser16/scars_brother.jpg

I hope it helps.

Thanks!
Peace.

Mizuki-hime
04-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I was L from Death Note on Friday and half of Saturday (I wore angel wings, if that helps. XD)

For the rest of the con I was Mokuba from Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'd love to see pictures because I didn't take any. I only recorded stuff on my video cam. :-)

Foxtale
04-05-2008, 02:28 PM
This is a bump with some additives :)

Did anyone get pictures of either my boyfriend as Squall (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1159767/), the two of us as Kallen and Lelouche from Code Geass (http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/107530/), or me as Xianghua? (http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/107831/)

Thanks!

rustedbrolly
04-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Since my last post went unnoticed for a week, I'd like to one again ask if anyone has a picture of my friend and and with our masks...I was Pedobear, and he was shoop da whoop. Please hurry with your pictures.

DayDream
04-05-2008, 06:18 PM
I was Ed Elric and Female Axel (for the masquerade) on Friday.

I was Halloween Town Axel and Ed again (I was in cosplay chess- anything related to that would be awesome to have too!) on Saturday.

And Finally, I was a brown haired L with a black haired Light on Sunday.

If you have any pictures of me, I'd appreciate a PM or any links you might have :) Thanks!

i3eef
04-05-2008, 07:24 PM

Did anyone get pictures of either my boyfriend as Squall (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1159767/), the two of us as Kallen and Lelouche from Code Geass (http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/107530/), or me as Xianghua? (http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/107831/)

Thanks!

I got one Of your Boyfriend and his friend?
Woot :D Awesome costumes!

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1465068/

And Now I have an excuse to bump myself XD
I was Reith from Magna Carta Tears of Blood on Saturday wondering if anyone took my picture?
Here's One Of Me:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1465071/

lja136
04-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I was Ed Elric and Female Axel (for the masquerade) on Friday.

I was Halloween Town Axel and Ed again (I was in cosplay chess- anything related to that would be awesome to have too!) on Saturday.

And Finally, I was a brown haired L with a black haired Light on Sunday.

If you have any pictures of me, I'd appreciate a PM or any links you might have :) Thanks!

On Saturday, you were in the KH photoshoot as Axel, right? I think I got a pic of you. I'll send you a PM once I get onto the other computer.

GyzmoAlchemist
04-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Alright. Hi, I was at Sakura-con on Saturday from around noon till about 1am. I was cosplaying as Scar's Brother (does he have a name?) from Full Metal Alchemist and was seen throughout the con. Note that I had both arms tattooed. I had 2 pictures taken near the Artists' Alley, one in the open space near the Theaters (ya know, near the subway), and one in the South Lobby (outside the Exhibitor's Hall). I don't remember if there were more pictures taken, but if you took my picture, I'd like to have it!

I hope it helps.

Thanks!
Peace.

Oh hey, yeah, I think I have one of you!

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/?action=view&current=DSC04479.jpg

You can only see one arm, sorry, but well done nonetheless!

Threshie
04-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi everyone. =)

I'm looking for photos of any of my three cosplays at Sakura-Con 2008:

Friday: Jill Valentine of Resident Evil 3

Saturday: Hime (princess) Lolita (Pink, princess-style dress with white lace bodice, white slipper shoes, and I had waist-length brown hair that day--this is the one costume I have no pictures of at all yet, so if you've got a shot of it, PLEASE send it my way!)

Sunday: Mello of DEATHNOTE (I was the one with the glasses and the lace-fly pants--I was in the glomp circle game out in the courtyard.)

Anyway, if you find or have any pictures of these three cosplays of mine, please PM me. If I get even one reply from this, it'll make my day, so thank you very much! <3

~Threshie

Threshie
04-05-2008, 11:02 PM

I hope it helps.

Thanks!
Peace.

Hey, I got two photos of you near the top of the escalators! =) I believe I was a pink princess lolita at the time, LOL. Anyway, I took the shots with my boyfriend's camera, so I can't post them 'til I get them from him, but they do exist. =)

Bastalion
04-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey all, just wondering if anyone on here had taken any photos of my costume. I was the Summoner from Final Fantasy Tactics. Since not many seemed as familiar with the game, distinctions of the costume include a red horned headband and a green cloak.

A reference can be seen here: http://www.ivaliceonline.net/fft/images/artwork/art-summoner_m.jpg

I tried looking through most the galleries I've seen so far but with no luck. On top of that, it's my first time cosplaying so it'd be especially cool to see how it turned out from an outside look.

Any help is appreciated greatly. :)

Caelendil
04-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey everyone! Anyone catch me as Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2? I'm lookin to see if anyone caught my pic =). I was the only Axel with the black and red hair, I attended both friday and saturday. Send me a mail at wamba681@hotmail.com

SvK
04-06-2008, 02:18 AM
I was cosplaying as Scar's Brother (does he have a name?) from Full Metal Alchemist

I remember you.
http://svk.angryzero.com/sakuracon2008/day2/dscn3608.htm

Foxtale
04-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I got one Of your Boyfriend and his friend?
Woot :D Awesome costumes!

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1465068/

Lol, *nice.* And yup that's a friend of ours who was lacking prop so my bf gave him the flower that some fangirl had bestowed upon him - there's a funny story behind that one too. sigh...gotta love the cons ;p

Ginpatsu
04-06-2008, 03:12 PM
GyzmoAlchemist, I added one of your bleach photoshoot pics to my gallery on here since that's one of the only pics of me as Shuuhei that I can find. I gave credit to you. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the pic. Let me know if you'd rather have me not post it there.

Speaking of which.. Anyone has pics of me as Bleach's Hisagi Shuuhei or as Kakashi on Sunday?

I only got a handful of pics from the con but I'll post them as soon as.. I buy another cord for my camera. ^^;

no_wang
04-06-2008, 11:13 PM
i was a (well made if i do say so myself) state alchemist on friday and sunday and one of many ed pics. i was with a lady in a state alchemist uniform

no_wang
04-06-2008, 11:23 PM
on friday and saturday me and my girlfriend were state alchemists. we were daker blue then normal and silver trimmed. the costumes were rather well made and we looked pretty cool. i am a guy with a beard and a ponytail. on saturday i was ED and sh was winry. i dont care much about the ed and winry costumes but the state ones i want to see. PM me if you got some!

Bastalion
04-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Hey all, just wondering if anyone happened to catch any pictures of my costume. I was the one cosplaying as the male Summoner from Final Fantasy Tactics around the convention on Friday and Saturday.

It was my first costume I've made so I'm interested in seeing how it turned out from an outside perspective too :)

Thanks, and much appreciated!

Hitokiri Kenshin
04-07-2008, 12:33 AM

Thanks!

Got a few of you guys. Took one with you too. Haven't uploaded them on here yet, but here they are:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon286.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon113.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon061.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon060.jpg

Foxtale
04-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Got a few of you guys. Took one with you too. Haven't uploaded them on here yet, but here they are:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon286.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon113.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon061.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon060.jpg

Awesome, thanks so much!

trapunto
04-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Helloooo...I'm reposting since no one noticed mine on the 2nd page.

Nana (Hachiko) Komatsu on Friday and Saturday. We were in a fairly large group with both Nana's, Takumi, Reira, Ren and on Saturday we had Misato. ^_^

Season 3 Fire Nation disguse Katara in a group with Fire Nation disguise Toph and "The Beach" episode Azula and Ty Lee.

Thank you!! <3

narutofan195
04-07-2008, 11:55 PM
do you have one of me? i had a giant hammer that was blue and light brown, it was bigger than my head.

nerv2112
04-08-2008, 12:04 AM
I went as Capt. Avatar from Star Blazers but ironically didn't get any photos of myself.

Nolwyn
04-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Hello,
I'm looking for any pictures that any one took of me in my Demon Chrono cosplay from Chrono Crusade.
I was in the cosplay contest on Saturday and I'd love to see any pictures that anyone took of me on stage (or in the halls, though I wasn't in the halls for very long).

And I'm sorry to anyone who wanted to take my picture but I was in too much of a rush to stop. I'm so sorry! I was always running late for things that day :(

Thank you so much!

the_z
04-08-2008, 09:20 PM
any one got me in there camera

Friday (lil' slugger)
http://thez16.deviantart.com/art/lil-slugger-cosplay-80638052
other two days (Kankuro)
http://thez16.deviantart.com/art/Kankuro-cosplay-49991348
http://xxguccixgirlxx.deviantart.com/art/SakuraCon-08-Hug-the-Puppet-81593417

Culina
04-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi I was cosplaying as edward elric on both Saturday and sunday. Most of saturday I was hanging around an itachi, pre shipuden sasuke and preshipuden female naruto. If you were on line to get an autograph from vic on saturday you might have heard me yelling at people to stop calling me short. Somtimes I would swich coats with itachi ( http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c148/HurtSoDeep/Sakura%20Con%202008/?action=view&current=DSCF2487.jpg )

Sunday I was hanging around outside mostly. I'm really interested in some pictures with an Envy and myself. Envy is wearing my coat and he has his foot on my head. We were hanging around the yugioh cosplayers before they did their photoshoot.
http://www.kestrelandriley.com/Sakuracon2008/edwantscoat.jpg

radar_exe
04-09-2008, 01:31 AM
can anyone help? i'm looking for pics of me as the vivi black mage from final fantasy 9 that had glowing eyes, so i can inprove on it for next year....thanks for your time

-radar-

Perzephone
04-09-2008, 02:17 PM
can anyone help? i'm looking for pics of me as the vivi black mage from final fantasy 9 that had glowing eyes, so i can inprove on it for next year....thanks for your time

-radar-
were you the one that had to kneel down for the whole Vivi effect? I took 2 pics of 2 vivi's let me know

Hitokiri Kenshin
04-09-2008, 02:22 PM

-radar-

This you?

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1472237/

lilithfire
04-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Im looking for a picture of myself as Genin Temari from Naruto (Saturday and Sunday) and Amane Misa on Friday.

Reference Picture! (http://flickr.com/photos/lilithfire/2381513520/)

kaizoku_hime
04-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Kind of late but my boyfriend went as Roronoa Zoro and I was Sergeant Tashigi of the Marines. I think like 20-30 people took our picture, but I've had no luck finding pictures of us!!!

I got a quick shot of you in the exhibitor's hall on Saturday:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i84/strawberry_yura/Sakura%20Con%20Saturday/IMG_0218.jpg

You are an awesome Armstrong btw XD You totally made my day and my bf's day :D

I was cosplaying Kakuzu from the Akatsuki in Naruto, was along side a Hidan, and as well was with a Sasori and Deidara. Anyone take our photos?

I think this may be part of your group?

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i84/strawberry_yura/Sakura%20Con%20Sunday/?action=view&current=IMG_0234.jpg

Javakat343
04-17-2008, 01:38 AM
Wedding dress yuna (w/out seymore) friday
Miss Golden week from one piece saturday
and Arale Norimaki from Dr. Slump sunday

Hitokiri Kenshin
04-17-2008, 01:55 AM
Wedding dress yuna (w/out seymore) friday
Miss Golden week from one piece saturday
and Arale Norimaki from Dr. Slump sunday

This you?

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1482113/

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/HitokiriDragon/Sakuracon%202008/sakuracon337.jpg

Got a few of your Yuna here. (http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/107900/)

garfieldelric
04-17-2008, 05:03 AM
Did anyone get me? I was Luffy.

Ice-Rain
04-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Sunday I was Ness from earthbound (People might have confused me for little slugger from paranoia agent yet I was not).

Reijisama
04-21-2008, 06:23 PM
I was dressed as Riku from Kingdom Hearts II. I had a black robe, blindfold, blak gloves(though I took them off sometimes). I beleive I was the only girl cosplaying as Riku.

tempestguy473
04-27-2008, 02:00 AM
I was Kyouya on Friday/Sunday, then I was Mikami on Saturday. You might recognize me as the Mikami who was usually with the Ryuk that did not have wings or a mask. Thanks! xD

Mikami: http://www.acparadise.com/ace/picview.php?p=c373_1123

Kyouya: http://www.acparadise.com/ace/picview.php?p=c373_0208

GyzmoAlchemist
04-27-2008, 04:05 PM
any one got me in there camera

Friday (lil' slugger)
http://thez16.deviantart.com/art/lil-slugger-cosplay-80638052
other two days (Kankuro)
http://thez16.deviantart.com/art/Kankuro-cosplay-49991348
http://xxguccixgirlxx.deviantart.com/art/SakuraCon-08-Hug-the-Puppet-81593417

I think I got you as lil' Slugger:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/GyzmoAlchemist/DSC03871.jpg

This you?

the_z
04-27-2008, 11:27 PM
ya thx

Emi's_Rage
04-28-2008, 01:30 AM
SVC, thank you SOOOO much! and my big one was Lei Fang from DOA becasue it's my fav! Thanks a bunch guys!

lillybearbutt
05-01-2008, 03:03 AM
Hey! Mine was way back a few pages... so tryng again! =D

Friday - my profile pic, Chi. if anyone caught that, i'd love to see it!

Saturday - Simca from Air Gear, here's one I had of me:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1462305/

and Sunday, I was Hiyori, and she looks like this:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...i_Sarugaki.jpg

anyways please PM me if you've got it!

miyuna
05-03-2008, 07:36 PM
I was Hagu from Honey and Clover; I have some pictures that I found of me, but I had a bunch of friends with me cosplaying as the other Honey and Clover characters. I'd really like a group shot if anyone took one! Thank you!

seekibu
06-08-2008, 07:18 AM
So very unlikely I'll get any respondents for this, but...

White (Shiro) and the Minotaur from Tekkonkinkreet?

The Minotaur wears a huge cow skull on his head, I think some people might have photographed him without caring that they didn't know where he was from. Some guy thought he was from diablo. lol.

One hundred internets if anyone actually does have a picture of us.

SuniMoon
06-15-2008, 02:20 AM
I was there in my Rip Van Winkle cosplay, from Hellsing, on saturday...

Did anyone here get my picture? XD

I think I looked rather bad that day, but nonetheless I have no pictures from the con. ;-;
...and I'd like some. XD

Ticra
06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
I know it's super late but I was going through my pictures again, and once again lamented the fact that on sunday I was stupid. I had the camera and took pictures of everyone else except myself. I was with a chick painted all white, dressed in white rages. I was in green and brown with black hair and weird face paint. If you have picture of me I would most likely be puppeting the white girl. If you have picture PLZ!!! Pm me. Thank you!!!!

Aya23
06-28-2008, 12:00 AM
I was nanao and rangiku friday and Shinobu Saturday and Sunday. I was with Ban from Gettbackers and a Kadash from F.F. I didnt get any of the 3 of us. I have posted the pix I took here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10051392@N02/?saved=1

LaraVine
07-07-2008, 03:39 AM
I was only there Saturday, but I went as Itachi.
I was wearing a rice picker hat with lines on it.
thx if you have any..

narutofan195
07-11-2008, 09:44 PM
does anyone have a picture of a GIANT BLUE HAMMER that looks kinda like a conch shell? on thursday I was the organizaton XIII intern with the hammer the other days I was in a dress with the hammer (which is 2x my head size)?

KarinNyaa
07-13-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm currently looking for pictures of me and my boyfriend! :3
I was a slightly "orange-haired" Mello [xDD] with a scar and [most-likely] a gas mask, while he was L, [both from Death Note of course.] So far, I haven't been able to find any photos, and it seems like a million people stopped us and asked for our pictures. xD If anyone has any photos, please send them to my e-mail:
xBeautyQueenEtna@hotmail.com

Thank you! x3
I just had to bump it. x3
Although it's been a while since the con, I'm still in no luck of pictures. I've found one on a youtube video but all in all, that's it! D:
My current icon for the picture is rather crapful, so I'm still on the hunt for more. Thanks again. > <
Contact information is still the same. ^ ^;

Yaoi-sensei
07-16-2008, 07:28 PM
i went as karin on saturday

Magesticbrat01
08-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Did anyone take pictures of me????

I went as rinoa one day:28858

Yuna the other day: 28859 and 28860 im looking for more of me as yuna, esp with my tidus! thanks! ^.^

Alchemist001
08-28-2008, 02:34 AM
I went on Saturday and cosplayed as Zack Fair from Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. Im sure that around 40 people took pictures of me, but I can only find one online. If theres anyone out there that took one of me, PM me.

SuniMoon
08-28-2008, 03:29 AM
I went on Saturday and cosplayed as Zack Fair from Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. Im sure that around 40 people took pictures of me, but I can only find one online. If theres anyone out there that took one of me, PM me.

...I saw you!
...but alas, no pictures.

;-;

You know, nobody in this thread has ever had much luck finding photos...

Hitokiri Kenshin
08-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Did anyone take pictures of me????

I went as rinoa one day:28858

Yuna the other day: 28859 and 28860 im looking for more of me as yuna, esp with my tidus! thanks! ^.^

This you?

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1483848/

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1483847/

Magesticbrat01
08-28-2008, 03:07 PM
This you?

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1483848/

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1483847/

yes that is me! thank you!!! ^.^

Safire in the S
09-08-2008, 01:01 AM
I was Larxene from kingdom hearts all three days, anyone get pics of me

here's a pic: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1702271/

Comechatcha
09-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Looking for pictures of me as Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing or Kyuubi (the fox demon) from Naruto.

Kyuubi (center) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/Comechatcha/SakuraCon08/P3220157.jpg)

Duo Maxwell (right) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/Comechatcha/SakuraCon08/P3230230.jpg)

CatInTheHat
09-21-2008, 03:25 PM
do you have one of me? i had a giant hammer that was blue and light brown, it was bigger than my head.

I have you http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/GreenRiderNikki/SakuraCon08/?action=view&current=011.jpg

Hedgehog661
10-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Heyy my friend and I were L and Light >.> and we only actually got like two pictures during the convention.... if anyone has any other pics (i know there were a couple) i'd be very appreciative to see them!!

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1897/43970252lr6.th.jpg (http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43970252lr6.jpg)

Theres one of the two pictures, it was right after being banned so we were a little bummed..

Gizka
10-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Anyone got one of me? I was Matrim Cauthon from the Wheel of Time series all three days, not many took my pictures and I found two so far but I think maybe 4 were taken, I just wanted to see how that turned out. So if anyone has one of me I'd appreciate it. ^^;;

Oh, and for those Wheel of Time fans out there, next year I'm going as Perrin and Mat and then I have my girlfriend coming down as Faile and we will be re-enacting a scene from..The Shadow Rising, to those that haven't read the series you won't get it but those that have will remember the Emond's Field scene ^^;;

But anyway, if you have the pictures send them to cyeravel1@hotmail.com please and thank you ^^ <3

LadyVincira
11-25-2008, 05:51 PM
I'M AWESOME AT COMING LATE TO THESE THINGS. XD'

Anyhow. I don't suppose anyone got any shots of me?

I was:
Thursday: The Scarecrow, Batman Begins

Friday: Dahlia Gillespie, from the Silent Hill Movie. AKA RAGWOMAN.

Saturday: Bubble-Head Nurse from Silent Hill 2. I had a pipe and my head was completely wrapped. XD I was also in the cosplay competition (did the Lucky Star dance), if that helps. I KNOW people also got video of me walking around, so lemme know if you did! I wanna see!

Sunday: Humanoid!GlaDOS, from Portal. The one with the cake and Aperture Labs apron. I had a TON of pictures taken in that. XDDD

Thanks!

catty01cool
12-18-2008, 08:10 PM
hey, i think i took pics of you. i was with my friend who was dressed as kingdom hearts 2 kairi and her bf who was dressed emo lol i was wearing brown boots and a naruto headband. if the pics are of you i took them near one of the amv rooms ( they were of you, a zuko and an aanng) i took pics of the larger - avatar group too. if you want me to send them to you just send me a message :D

lunagirl17
04-22-2009, 03:09 PM
at sakura con 2009. i was fire nation toph with fire nation katara and for friday fire nation female aang. soooo yeah!

protochris
04-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Anyone got one of me? I was Matrim Cauthon from the Wheel of Time series all three days, not many took my pictures and I found two so far but I think maybe 4 were taken, I just wanted to see how that turned out. So if anyone has one of me I'd appreciate it. ^^;;

Oh, and for those Wheel of Time fans out there, next year I'm going as Perrin and Mat and then I have my girlfriend coming down as Faile and we will be re-enacting a scene from..The Shadow Rising, to those that haven't read the series you won't get it but those that have will remember the Emond's Field scene ^^;;

But anyway, if you have the pictures send them to cyeravel1@hotmail.com please and thank you ^^ <3

I saw a couple of you in random photobuckets, so there are some out there. I saw you on Saturday, made me want to go next year with my friends as the trio.

SvK
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
This thread is from LAST YEAR.

Use this thread to find pictures from sakuracon 2009 (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=176594)