PDA

View Full Version : What would work as a wire?

Nikol
06-16-2003, 01:42 PM
At Otakon 2003 I'm going as Yoji and want to hve something that will look like his wire for some pictures I'm doing with friends. I was thinking of using floss, the one in the round disk so it will fit under my watch, but does anyone have any better ideas?

I do want something that will fit under a watch (Will bea digial one to give you some sort of size refrence) and can pulled at easily without it compleatly coming out.

Koumori
06-16-2003, 02:18 PM
My SO used one of those things people clip their work/security badges onto - the retractable things that you see on computer nerds all the time. Workmen used to carry their keys on a much larger version of the same thing. Unfortunately I don't know exactly what they're called or where to get one. :P

moo
06-16-2003, 09:00 PM
If you want to buy in bulk and share them with your friends or put your URL or logo on 'em as a "business card," you can get them at
http://promoz.norwood.com/sub_tax_product_listing.jsp?id=39

The smallest round ones are called medallions. As for singles.. errr... try to hit a trade show (especially computer-related ones) and snag one from a booth? :)

Koumori
06-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Ah, thanks moo! I think SO just stole one from work. ;)