PDA

View Full Version : War of Genesis/ Magna Carta Cosplay!!

Seven
06-16-2003, 09:39 PM
Hey guys, I represent the Official Unofficial International War of Genesis and Magna Carta Cosplay Group and we are always looking for WoG/MC fans everywhere to try to unite them and all. So I was wondering if there are any of you guys that are going to Otyakon that are cosplaying these games? Just so you know we have these characters for Otakon03

Joan
Saladin/Black Raven
Natalie

poss

Christian
Felicia

We don't care if there are 'doubles' we just want all woggers to unite, so again, if you are cosplaying WoG/MC please post!! If you want more info then please PM me and I will direct you to where you can sign up to join the OUIWoGMCCG

TheLoneWolf
06-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Bloody good show mate!
Finally, a WoG/MC group that's got rules the way a group SHOULD have rules. I'm a maybe Calintz, but I have a friend who's going as Gilbert for sure. ^^

Seven
06-17-2003, 10:26 AM
Really? That is great! Ohhh, you mind if I PM you?

TheLoneWolf
06-17-2003, 12:45 PM
Feel free to anytime.

Seven
06-22-2003, 08:09 AM
well, I did XD

keloidmilk
06-24-2003, 01:00 PM
I feel like I've posted this many times, LoL .. So hopefully you're not sicking of seeing it >.<

But yah, I'm going to be Diene, and I'll have at least 2 other people from WoG with me (Carlos and Sherazad). I'm hoping we'll have at least one more person with us too =)

When/Where are you meeting?? I'm probably going to be in my WoG costume Friday, but hell, I don't mind changing and stuff if I have time ^^

Seven
06-24-2003, 06:22 PM
Cool!! We will also be wogging on friday...and saturday :P As for meeting place, I am trying to think of the best area for it...a fairly large spot where people can see us and take all the pics they want....but not in the way... Do you have any suggestions?

If you want you can join my BBS. I'll PM you the link. That is where we discuss WoG/MC stuff. Even costume 'help'.