PDA

View Full Version : Pimp$ugyu Cosplay Gathering

evilchii
06-17-2003, 12:20 AM
brace yourself foo'
There's gonna be a Pimp$ugyu Cosplay Gathering!

So all you fly honies and bangin' menz who want to show support to your favorite west coast pimp and plan on attending Otakon, please post here so i can keep track of who will be able to show.

i believe the easiest way to do this is to have this gathering before or right after the cosplay.com members photoshoot. since most of y'all will be there anyway for other such gatherings, it would be a good idea to get this while everyone is there.

if anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to post here or pm me. it's all good.

Michi
06-17-2003, 12:43 AM
o_x; Oh my god it's becoming a cult, isn't it?! XO!!

:p

Tetsugyu
06-17-2003, 01:31 AM
It almost is! Esp when you come in posting your tasty banner of moi! *hugs his Michi-chan*

I'm cluless on when to have this thing. You name a time and place and da Pimp$ugyu will be there to do what he always does...

Random Fangirl of Pimp$ugyu's: Drink sake and Kick ass? But then find you're all out of sake?

Pimp$ugyu: ...yeah that too, but I meant: Rock it hard and tasty!

Michi
06-17-2003, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I'm really not helping, am I..

Tetsugyu
06-17-2003, 02:10 AM
LOL. *taps sake glass to yours* May I toast your bitting sarcasim! lol

Damn that reminds me I still want to do Lonebach...

Giant Alucard
06-17-2003, 08:30 AM
I, the vampire pimp Alucard, will be there to show my support to the one and only Pimp$ugyu. lol!

carly579
06-17-2003, 08:44 AM
hmmm seems, as usual, I have no idea of what's going on... ^_^;

FF9Garnet85
06-17-2003, 03:28 PM
I'll be there!

Tetsugyu
06-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Giant Alucard: Thanks man! Good to see I have a East Coast connection instead of the usual East Coast Rival.

PS: You know I've wanted to do a "Tetsucard" costume in much the same way as Pimp$ugyu. You know, using Tetsugyu as a base and then adding Alucard elements. I was going to do it with Ashley Rice going as my Victoria, but I never made it to ACen. But now that you've reminded me....

Carly579: Basicly I'm a pimp and I'm going to take pictures with female cosplayers. So you're more than welcome to show up in your hottest cosplay, or any for that matter. Pimp$ugyu rocks it with all the ladies, hot or laidback. It's ALLLL good. :)

TheLoneWolf
06-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Love ya or hate ya, a body's gotta admire ya!
I'm probably not going to be able to make the shoot but.....

*claps,claps*
Bloody good show mate!!!
Looking forward to meeting you at the con somewhere!

Ranma Saotome
06-17-2003, 09:33 PM
Yo man, we need a photo of all the cosplay pimps... Me, Tetsugyu and Studmaster! =)

Tetsugyu
06-17-2003, 11:15 PM
I hear that Ranma-kun! Great Ava!

LoneWolf: I'll see you as Chang at the Otakon KOF gathering. :)

Giant Alucard
06-17-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Tetsugyu
Giant Alucard: Thanks man! Good to see I have a East Coast connection instead of the usual East Coast Rival.

PS: You know I've wanted to do a "Tetsucard" costume in much the same way as Pimp$ugyu. You know, using Tetsugyu as a base and then adding Alucard elements. I was going to do it with Ashley Rice going as my Victoria, but I never made it to ACen. But now that you've reminded me....

Go for it!!! That wou8ld be a great thing to see! You bring the Victoria and I'll bring the Integral! LOL!!!

Tetsugyu
06-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Sounds like a plan. I'll see what I can do.

makonurikoryoko
06-17-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
Yo man, we need a photo of all the cosplay pimps... Me, Tetsugyu and Studmaster! =)

lol I definitly need to get pics o that! ^_^ ok, youve got me, I'll be there!

TheAnarCHris
06-18-2003, 12:05 AM
Hey man u gave a shot out back to me when I was runnin the cosplayer's picnic in NYC back earlier this month, the O.G. of O.A. will be on hand, making sure that everything is as completelty awesome as it should be when the big boys like me n' you are in the "hiz-ouse".

TheLoneWolf
06-18-2003, 12:09 AM
>>LoneWolf: I'll see you as Chang at the Otakon KOF gathering.

Aces!

Tetsugyu
06-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Awesomeness! The PIMP will gather itself at Otakon and rock the shit.

Kamui Motoaki
06-18-2003, 12:14 AM
Wow ! The Pimp's showing up at my side of the world. .i must attend to see his pimpness. . .

welcome to the Faaar East. . . coast. . LoL ^_^

but yea. . see youz at Otakon

TheAnarCHris
06-18-2003, 12:15 AM
Hey what day will this rockin be thrown down? My vote is for Friday, seeing how i'll be wearing my Gene costume that day, and Gene is the bigger pimp than Leon/Squall in my book.

Tetsugyu
06-18-2003, 12:23 AM
Ask my Neko-tary. She's incharge of all this. I'm sure we're up for tons of ideas on times. Let me talk to her when she gets in.

Neko Cathy
06-18-2003, 03:00 PM
Wesside? F dat! I'm already whoring myself w/ Dominatrix Urd and the Pimp moogle :devil: Yuni w/ a Bondage Collar on, leashed to the moogle... absolute sexiness. But of course... maybe I can make a 4th costume to bring... dress up in my DiGi Charat T-shirt, booty shorts, fishnet stockings, wear a bright pink wig w/ cat ears over and have a sign on my back that reads "Otakon's Whore". :p

evilchii
06-18-2003, 03:35 PM
haha, no one's in charge here 'cept you Tetsugyu, i'm just trying to get it all organized.

i haven't really picked a day yet because there are sooo many different shoots going on that i need to sit my ass down and see what day and time works the best for everyone. taking into account that the masquarade is on saturday night and the TM concert is when????? i'm kinda at a loss here. i was thinking of doing it around the cosplay.com photo shoot because hopefully most of you will be there anyway but i welcome any suggestions.

it would be great to settle on a day and time asap so everyone can adjust their schedules accordingly.

Tetsugyu
06-18-2003, 04:04 PM
I hear that. You time it when you think is best. I'm leaving you incharge of it because you know the Con better than I. *hugs*

carly579
06-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Ha Ha Anime Pimps are funny ^_^ i'll be wearing my Naga costume saturday so I'm sure that's Pimp appropriate!

Tetsugyu
06-18-2003, 04:53 PM
Carly: Word.

yuffieleonheart
06-18-2003, 08:49 PM
XD i shall attend =D i must meet the mighty one himself =D

Tetsugyu
06-18-2003, 10:07 PM
You're so adorable in that Ava I can't wait to meet you too! *hug*

Studmaster
06-18-2003, 10:46 PM
I know I'll be showing up to this. Gotta help represent.

neoangelwink
06-19-2003, 12:14 PM
this going to very funny ^_^

Giant Alucard
06-19-2003, 03:59 PM
It has to be with all the people meeting there... I think i should bring my Alucard Pimp Cane. LOL...

Neko Cathy
06-19-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Giant Alucard
It has to be with all the people meeting there... I think i should bring my Alucard Pimp Cane. LOL...

Can I "whore" off of you too?

<-- an Arucard/Alucard Fangirl

Giant Alucard
06-19-2003, 11:12 PM
Of course!!! Thats what I'm there for, LOL!!

FF9Garnet85
06-20-2003, 01:00 PM
Pimpy-chan I'll be there and lookibng forqwards to ti! TYPO DEMON!!!!!

Tetsugyu
06-23-2003, 05:07 PM
...and the Pimp$ugyu will gather the Pimp lords in the halls of the Otaku Kings and forge the weapons sent by the Pimp Gods to have them unleash upon the world...

And I will Pimp down on thee with great power and furious anger...and you will know I am the Lord thy Pimp$ugyu.

I swear I'm on crack sometimes...

BlueLady
06-23-2003, 07:35 PM
haha I cant recall if i posted.. I'll be a ho, baby heh!!

Sala
06-23-2003, 09:44 PM
This sounds hillarious. My girls and I will try to be there!

Tetsugyu
06-23-2003, 10:19 PM
Ho? No hun...you'll be one of my Ladies. I don't deal with Hoes. That's for crack-pimps and broke ass motherfuckers.

Neko Cathy
06-24-2003, 12:33 AM
this is going to be great :)

Giant Alucard
06-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Oh yea, bustin out the pimp cane and the Guns. LOL!!!

Tetsugyu
06-24-2003, 03:40 PM
I'll bust out the Pimp Cane and the Axes. :)

mochihead
06-24-2003, 04:38 PM
*glances at Otakon date* YIKES! Second week in August?!! Ok, barring any major disaster to me, the table saw or the sewing machine, I'll see what I can do to get you properly armed. *runs back to drawing board mumbling about retrable parts & chicken bones*

Ok, Pimp$y-boo, you know I'm gonna hafta be there in spirit with you again (I've sure been spending a lot of time in the OTHER world. LOL).

Tetsugyu
06-24-2003, 04:40 PM
*cries* Aww hun you make me so happy sometimes. I wish I could do something for you. I feel so guilty for this gift you're giving me!

Wish me luck! I lost my Tetsugyu Belt at Fanime! I'll have to remake or try and call the Hotel lost and found! ><

mochihead
06-24-2003, 04:58 PM
*rolls eyes & goes into "mother hen" mode* Pimp$y-boo, are we going to have to start stapling your clothes to you? Or, let me guess, you're gonna recruit one of the Ladies or Man-Ho's as your Wardrobe/Travel assistant?

Ok, enough off-topic-ness from me. I've so seriously gotta get my other *real* work projects done! LOL

FF9Garnet85
06-26-2003, 10:18 AM
i will be your assitant sorta Mochikitty...we can be nekolady sisters lol!

and pimpsugyu I'll need a wonderin on which of my costumes is most pimpworthy....

Tetsugyu
06-26-2003, 03:01 PM
Garnet sounds nice.

FF9Garnet85
06-26-2003, 09:30 PM
ohkay!!!!!!

Ranma Saotome
08-06-2003, 02:58 AM
Are we still doing this?

Neko Cathy
08-06-2003, 03:03 AM
The Pimp Moogle isn't making an apperance to this year's Otakon!! :blubber:

if anyone's interested in adopting a Russian Urd or a blonde, pigtailed schoolgirl for riday, let me know. A Kaze cosplayer and Ranma are already signed up to be my pimps.

Radical Urd
08-06-2003, 10:13 PM
I was just thinking of Pimp Daddie the other day..... hmmm..... Anywho whats the date and time? Friday perhaps? Saturday is booked for me tho..... soo.....

Tetsugyu
08-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Dear friends,

I am sorry to inform you that Pimp$ugyu will NOT be going to Otakon. I just can't afford it. My financial priority goes to a local convention called Ani-Magic, of which Yasuhiro Imagawa is a guest. This man CREATED my FAVORITE anime of ALL TIME, Giant Robo. Tetsugyu is a character from that show, hence my SN. As well as I played a small part in the Con inviting him, so if I don't go...not only will I end my life, but many others will too. I've wanted to meet this man for many years now, having been a fan of Giant Robo since I was like 13. Today, at the pathetic age of 23, I'm still a die-hard fan. I hope you all understand and forgive me, and I felt I had to explain it. I know you might think it's no big deal, but I have to lay it down. I want more than anything to meet some of you, hang out with those I've met again...

Anyway, the gathering is STILL going on. I repeat THE GATHERING IS STILL GOING ON. I know DJ Ranma and Studmaster will hold down the Pimp$ugyu cosplay gathering for me, and my Nekotary will be there as well, with a picture of me, you can pose with. So please still come and enjoy the power of Expert PIMP Justice, and rock it hard and tasty in my absence!

Your Uber-Pimp,

Pimp$ugyu- Expert of PIMP Justice

yuffieleonheart
08-07-2003, 02:36 AM
;_______________________________________________;