PDA

View Full Version : 50 Days Left!!!!

chevron694
04-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey Everyone Only 50 More day until Animazment!!!! Man, where dose the time go? Who ever is still working on there cosplay hurry up it getting close. Who's Really for AZ?

Here is alittle something to use to pass the time http://frozendevil.org/animazement/

chevron694
04-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Come On Guy let get pumped it all most here almost 45 day!!! I want to see people freak out I want to see people giving costume up date.
exmaple: My mario costume is almost done I just need to finish the cap. And that just dye my greek fisherman's hat bright red and put the M on it.

Kiri Akurei
04-06-2008, 01:57 AM
I'll help get this thread going. :3

AZ has come up so fast. I hadn't really noticed till I finished all my school work and had a break to really think about it. I'm getting quite excited about it now though.

I've finished the boots for my Demyx cosplay, and will hopefully be giving the sitar a touch up job with some paint.
I also need a new wig, which I plan on getting soon and giving to a friend to style.

I'll be cutting my hair, hopefully this week, so I can be Phoenix Wright.

My Reno outfit has been done for awhile now; so that's no worry.

And my Nana is done, but it all depends on if my Hachiko will be there.

adrawer4ever
04-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Ahhh! Don't remind me. ;;; I've got lots to do.

Casanova needs a school patch, but that's about it since I didn't have to sew for his uniform. Miki still needs an overtheshoulder bag and shorts. Hanajima's uniform just needs stripes, but I'm waiting on some bias tape for that. Who knows if I'll have Hige done in time...

Adashino-sensei, Raito-kun and -possibly- mew mew cafe uniform are more or less ready to go.

Ganbare minna, on getting your costume constructing done!

minakocat
04-06-2008, 07:14 PM
yea, i seriously haven't worked on the costumes at all. i'm like in the beginning stages of all of them (and i have 2 to make for a friend). eeeeeep. i haven't had any time at all cause of all this senior art show stuff. >.<

I should put that countdown as my homepage :p

FFrikku
04-07-2008, 10:14 AM
ahhh I can't wait!! this is what keeps me going in school xD
I've still got to finish 2 of my costumes and my niece has two that my mom's making also (On Friday when I'm Gaara, my niece will be my gourd :3, then she'll be young Link the rest of the time) My friends have their costumes ready, YUki just has to finish her Loveless one.
and I'm still working on some dances to do xD

Kirara_Power
04-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Waaaa! Don't remind me!! I mean, I'm excited for AZ and all, but Yuuko is nowhere near being done!!

Kiri Akurei
04-08-2008, 12:46 PM
I've made a list of all he things I'll need for each outfit 'm bringing this year and I'm working on gathering all the things I don't yet have. It'll also be a great check list when I start packing, so yay. xD

chevron694
04-08-2008, 11:50 PM
I need to make my racoon Tail and Ear to I just remebered

xlynx
04-09-2008, 07:48 AM
actually it less now ;D -posted late-
I need to work on my scyth WOOD I NEED WOOD!~~~ lol

Terumi
04-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Oh my goodness xD Don't remind me of how little time there is! Haha

InuzukaGirl
04-09-2008, 05:52 PM
UGH!! im never gonna get my shit in time...still ned to buy it all GRRR!!! i spaced on it for like a month

xlynx
04-11-2008, 06:42 AM
I know what you mean I still need to make my prop
part of my costume is on the way D=

fear_nothing
04-11-2008, 10:30 AM
I still need a wig and slippers and then MONEY

Cutting it REALLY close this year

Kiri Akurei
04-11-2008, 12:49 PM
I still have quite a bit to do, but until I get one of my friends to help me I can't really do anything.

I'm not to worried though. I started making my sitar[for my Demyx cosplay] no sooner than two weeks before Animazement. xD

double00beaver
04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
I still have absolutely nothing done because I'm unsure if I'm even going. I'll work on my costumes, but I doubt I'll make a final decision until maybe..two weeks before AZ.

TybaltFlux
04-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Still haven't pre-regged, but my hotel situation looks good so I think that matters more.

Costume wise, I have three set, and two I need to finish (new wig for Hitsugaya then I'm done, entire Nue costume, and that's going to be a close one, maybe).

It's one of those I-want-it-to-be-con-time-but-not-yet moments :x.

Kiri Akurei
04-11-2008, 04:47 PM
I still have absolutely nothing done because I'm unsure if I'm even going. I'll work on my costumes, but I doubt I'll make a final decision until maybe..two weeks before AZ.

Work on stuff anyway. If nothing else you'll have outfits ready for next year and other conventions. :3

chevron694
04-14-2008, 12:36 AM
Quick ominous reminder 40 day left, O and don't forget the soap!

xlynx
04-14-2008, 07:03 AM
OH HOLY SOAP I SHALL NEVER FORGET YOU ;o;
people need to shower every day at con just chug the bar of soap under your arm and scrub for 30mins xD lol
I know all my fellow cosplay.com people shower >O RIGHT!
good!
lol
so it's like 5 weeks and 4 day?

Artikgato
04-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Hehe, I love how you carried on my tradition from the last two years of "There's only __ Days Until Animazement! Let's all properly freak out!" =3 I recognize so many people in this thread from previous years, but there are still some newcomers! Hooray! I'll see everybody at the con!

xlynx
04-16-2008, 07:33 AM
@Artikgato: I see your siggy with your costmes and i can't wait to see them >W<

xlynx
04-18-2008, 07:33 AM
4 weeks and 6 days left xDD

Kiri Akurei
04-18-2008, 10:02 AM
I know, I hate those who think it's okay to not shower at Animazement, or conventions in general. D: I make sure to shower every day; it's not that hard.

And zomg it's so close! *spazz* >w<

Regena
04-18-2008, 10:58 AM
I know, I hate those who think it's okay to not shower at Animazement, or conventions in general. D: I make sure to shower every day; it's not that hard.

And zomg it's so close! *spazz* >w<

im tempted to go get and put togeter little toiletries items consisting of travel size soap, washcloth, travel size deodrant, and pass them around who walk by me and smells like a bag of assholes, they shouldnt get offended, i mean they are offending everyone else at the CON, by not washin there ass on a daily basis, LOL!

Kiri Akurei
04-18-2008, 03:40 PM
im tempted to go get and put togeter little toiletries items consisting of travel size soap, washcloth, travel size deodrant, and pass them around who walk by me and smells like a bag of assholes, they shouldnt get offended, i mean they are offending everyone else at the CON, by not washin there ass on a daily basis, LOL!

I'd love to get a bunch of mini soap bars and leave them on the table with the flyers and ads. Maybe with mini shampoo/conditioner bottles.

I know when my one friend joked about not showering during the convention due to staying at a friend's house [who lives kind of far from the convention, from what I know] and not wanting to miss stuff I told her that she is going to shower, even if she uses my shower. I will do my best to get people to practice common acts of hygiene. :3 [This however doesn't mean my room is a public shower. xD]

Oh man, if only the Febreeze Ninja were allowed to spray anyone who needed it. D: Instead people have to tell him he can and that they don't mind, which not enough of the non-bathers do. =_=
[Which reminds me, I need to get him to sign my Fabreeze Bottle when I go, for the lulz.]

fear_nothing
04-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Foamy the Squirrel had the best idea when he said cons should hand out little Pikachu shaped soap bars.
Free showers for everyone!!

Kiri Akurei
04-18-2008, 04:48 PM
Hah, yes. Free soap for all~ It would help everyone, in one way or another.

Fory-san
04-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Grrr! Don't remind me! I've done absolutely nothing due to work along with personal life problems. X_X;

chevron694
04-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey just poping in again to warn 30 more day. And my wig isnt here yet so I feel the pressure too.

FFrikku
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
>_< rwar my mom's still finishing my sweet lolita and I can't find a wig for Ulquiorra. (not to mention my shirt for Honto no Jibun isn't done yet either!!) and it doesnt help that I'm in a play at school right now and I have a presentation in english the day of AZ 08 @_@ *crazy run-around* its insaaaannneee

xlynx
04-22-2008, 07:54 PM
lets all hope no one gets convention curse which is last minute touches on costume and something messes up ;_; it happened to me
first year costume wasn't finish till day of con
last year machine messed up and shirt wasn't done (luckly that was a sunday costume and i got someone elses machine during the time)

I want to make mini soaps and give them out a friends mum told me how to xD
like putting anime charaters on them xDDDDD
people neeed to shower it's gross when they sweat and don't D=

DDR Faery Spice
04-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Four weeks, folks. This is crazy. I am so gonna die. But not until after con. >_>

double00beaver
04-23-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm finishing up my SiSeN costume and Demyx pajama pants this week and starting on my Atlantica costume next week.

I still have to order my two wigs and pre-order my AZ pass, then pay for my share of the hotel room.

FFrikku
04-23-2008, 05:59 PM
lets all hope no one gets convention curse which is last minute touches on costume and something messes up ;_; it happened to me
first year costume wasn't finish till day of con
last year machine messed up and shirt wasn't done (luckly that was a sunday costume and i got someone elses machine during the time)

I want to make mini soaps and give them out a friends mum told me how to xD
like putting anime charaters on them xDDDDD
people neeed to shower it's gross when they sweat and don't D=

zomg make moogles! everyone <3's moogles! *squee!!!* im sad i cant bring my moogle costume this year T^T

xlynx
04-24-2008, 07:49 AM
moogle soap!!! 8DDDDD

the go in a basket with my palpu pillows a perfect convention basket and a cup-o-ranmen

that would make a good raffle a converntion basket
I should make one when if theres ever a year I get a table or a panel i guess

I just need to make my scyth, finish touch ups on wigs, buy some other small props and see if i can get pjs for my marluxia costume <3
then i'm done

oh and preoder my pass D= forgot to put that

Kiri Akurei
04-27-2008, 08:08 PM
omg, moogle soap FTW! xD

and holy crap, only 25 DAYS. @_@

miichan
04-27-2008, 09:44 PM
O__o Only 25 days?
*checks calendar*
ZOMG. O___O
I gotta finish my Rikku!

chevron694
04-27-2008, 11:47 PM
O__o Only 25 days?
*checks calendar*
ZOMG. O___O
I gotta finish my Rikku!
Man you beat me to it, will 25 days left that mean 3 week with some change people. RUN!

Worst_Nightmare
04-28-2008, 12:28 AM
TT3TT -sniffle- I've still got so much to do!!!

-trim wigs
-finish Youji cosplay (actually sewing it together)
-finish the last bit of my Haruhi (needing to buy the gold)
-and try to convince my dad to give me enough money to get cloth so I can at least attempt to get a Shigure yukata

Oh boy.....this is going to be a hectic few weeks. Not mention, I'm borrowing the sewing machine and my friend needs it back this weekend. 0.o

xlynx
04-28-2008, 06:55 AM
D8!!
SPEED UP PROCESS!!!!

-turns 5 sewin machines on-

double00beaver
04-28-2008, 12:04 PM
x___x I was already down to one last costume and then I added another one. -waves banners- Thankfully my last costume is pretty much already done.

FFrikku
04-28-2008, 09:00 PM
ach! Mench!!! 18 school days, 24 counting weekends. I'm starting to get a little worried about my costume progress T^T

Enzera87
05-03-2008, 07:44 AM
19 more days!!!! O . O anyone close to finishing?.....

xlynx
05-03-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm ...close....i guess......i judt need to make sycth, do wig, buy hand cuffs, buy pants,.........-looks at list-

Shara-chan
05-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm getting close! One blazer done (('cept th sleeves aren't fully done on it.)), and 2 more to go. Need to style the Hitachiin wig and figure out how to make my hair look like L's. Color's right, but idk if I can get it to spike without the use of hairgel. I doubt it....maybe I can layer 5 tons of hairspray on it, lol.

wanderingdreamr
05-03-2008, 01:24 PM
19 days left people, we're in the teens now!

Kiri Akurei
05-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Kyaaa, 19 days!! >w<

I'm getting my hair cut like Phoenix Wright's tomorrow; wish me luck! [I hope it turns out alright... :/]

FFrikku
05-03-2008, 09:58 PM
ehhhhh.....still gotta get a blck wig and cut and style it to Ulquiorra...lest i be a red-headed Ulqui x3
aaaaand still gotta finish my dress and shirt for lolita and Momoko *hyperventilation*

Kirara_Power
05-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I HATE lapels. It has not been going very well.
I can't even believe I forgot to get burgundy thread to do the topstiching on my blazer. *so stupid*
Once I get that monster figured out I can begin work on my skirt. I still have to go to Dottie May's for petticoats and style my wig. Oh, I also have to decorate my hat and parasol *is going to die*

Sh!bby
05-04-2008, 01:16 AM
*dies* Nooooow I'm stressin'!

Luckily I have my room reserved and filled, and everything's pretty much bought/ordered...it's just getting everything FINISHED! I still have to figure out how to make my bootcovers stay on my base shoes securely, but still be removable (I need the shoes for two costumes). Also waiting for my buckles to all come in. I ordered the wrong size the first time around >_<

Sooo:
-make Rider visor (lol craftfoam armor tutorial)
-make Rider collar and get the freaking leg armor to stay on and DOWN
-Figure out how to make Jo bootcovers stay down, and actually master the execution.
-Paint Jo guns and make holsters
-finish Jo chaps (I have the basics done...just have to do all the LITTLE FREAKING DETAILS D:<)
-Figure out how to make the white cross on my Jo top without it looking all wonky. -.-;

...GAH.

double00beaver
05-04-2008, 02:05 PM
I paid for my room, so now I just need to buy everything tonight.

Wig & wig supplies
Bunny prop
Pre-reg

Then I just need to find a skirt for my Hunny outfit and hot glue the flowers to the grass skirt with some leaves and I'm done.

WingedK9
05-04-2008, 07:34 PM
ehhhhh.....still gotta get a blck wig and cut and style it to Ulquiorra...lest i be a red-headed Ulqui x3
aaaaand still gotta finish my dress and shirt for lolita and Momoko *hyperventilation*

you have to find me friday, im going as Grimmjow, and i will have either Loli and Menoli with me or Noittora and Szayzel(the guy with pink hair) and both our ulquiorras quit on us!

FFrikku
05-04-2008, 08:07 PM
you have to find me friday, im going as Grimmjow, and i will have either Loli and Menoli with me or Noittora and Szayzel(the guy with pink hair) and both our ulquiorras quit on us!

*ZOMG TOTALLGLOMPAGE*
I havent been keeping up past Noitora's change (I fell behind cause of school =[) but i LOVE noitora...i have a bad feeling there's gonna be some mistaken NoitxUlqui *is a rabid noinoi fangirl* but sure thing i gotta find you. we may not be there until 8 or 9 even, but just keep an eye out for a very short ulquiorra that doesnt have a tailcoat ^^

WingedK9
05-04-2008, 08:47 PM
its ok, oh, we also have halibel, so that will be freaking awesome, and dont worry about being short, Noitotora goes mini, asd in 5 foot. hehe
yeah though we are all wearing heels, as Grimmjow i am tallest at 6 foot in boots.

xlynx
05-05-2008, 07:27 AM
I need to
-touch up my wigs
-finish boots
-buy clothes to go under organization outfit
-hand cuffs
-finish building sycth

but other then that suff i'm good

DDR Faery Spice
05-05-2008, 05:14 PM
OH GAWD.

I have to attach the hood and zipper to Nero's vest, finish the dress for my super-secret costume, make Nero's jacket, and finish the thigh-straps. I haven't even started Belial, Lucifel, or Yuki yet. At least Belial and Lucifel will get done this weekend. Yay for awesome boyfriends and them helping. *_* 16 days left! (Well, 17 for some of us, but as for myself...)

TenkanTamago
05-05-2008, 05:55 PM
...my costumeS haven't even been started yet....

Can I ask for the death now? ;n;

cmkcubed
05-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Tenkan I wish you the best of luck! I still have a ton to do. I went to go buy a dress form today but nooooo no one had it in my size, the bastards. I'm going to force a friend to help me make one at work tomorrow though, hah. And now I'm off to sand for my 100th hour on this damn staff (I will never EVER use paper mache again on a prop...EVER). But here is my list of all I need to still do....

Caster
Dress - Sleeves attached with gold band, cut slit, hem, attach rope to back
Armor - Paint
Jewel - sand, repaint
Staff - Smooth out, repaint, assemble
Necklace - start

Luppi
Skull mask - prime, attach clip
Vest - Start
Boots - Start
sword - Start

;-;

double00beaver
05-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Finally got my wig ordered!

I'm finishing up my Secret Costume #2 today and all I need is a skirt for my Costume #1

TybaltFlux
05-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Eep, what is it, 17 days now?

I've got two costumes ready, plus two almost done. Waiting on the wig for another, and then getting started on that one and my other one in the next two weeks. I should hopefully be finished come AZ time...hopefully.

chevron694
05-06-2008, 12:52 PM
17 Days left now! Can you feel the Pressure?

double00beaver
05-06-2008, 01:01 PM
...not really. The only pressure here is that panel. -headdesk-

Costumes are already taken care of.

xlynx
05-07-2008, 07:35 AM
luckly i will work on my scyth this weekend

and see about my pjs

Lord_Sesshomaru
05-07-2008, 08:10 AM
minor freakage going on here. i have Kotoko completed with the exception of finishing the bells and styling the wig. tetsuzaemon is completed and ready to go, all that remains is the zanpaktou. sumomo is not started but will be done with time remaining, so no worries on that front. my worry lies in my own costume. i was making good progress on Cell but my wonderflex supply has been exhausted and my new shipment has been delayed due to shipping errors. so i am looking for an alternate that i can crank out but still be happy with. i've found one that i think may be pretty sweet but time is short. but if cell falls through then i'm looking at doing Zechs Marquise with the helmet from Gundam Wing. also im thinking of doing a character from DGrayMan maybe if its too close of a pinch. so thats my update as of now. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RUNS SCREAMING IN TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

double00beaver
05-07-2008, 10:11 AM
I could get Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin done this week if I tried...but I don't have my Kenshin cosplayer with me.

Fory-san
05-07-2008, 11:53 AM
::needs to get up off his butt and work::: X-x;;

Kiri Akurei
05-08-2008, 06:21 AM
My Demyx wig arrived and I'm going to start styling soon... it'll be my first time messing with a wig. >w< I've packed my outfits, as they're all pretty much done... I couldn't find my Organization XIII gloves so I ordered more off of ebay. ;D

xlynx
05-08-2008, 07:16 AM
I'm borrowing some gloves =9
i just need some grey ribbon for the top of my boots

I can't find pants which is strikely amazing, and i can wear some random shirt, still styling wig, i should have gotten a thicker one

@kiri: the "beyond the zone" hair spray works good on wigs

still can't get my L wig to work with me o3o

Nightflame
05-08-2008, 07:58 AM
I am very excited about it. But sadly alot of my friends are finding out they can't go. two of them are going on trips with there families and three of them dropped out of the skit. But we would still have nine people coming with us. I am really excited. Hopefully I will finish my Risa cosplay outfit today.

Kirara_Power
05-08-2008, 08:01 AM
*hyperventilates* Two weeks to go and my costume is still nowhere close to being done!! AHH!

cmkcubed
05-08-2008, 09:23 AM
You can do it Kirara!

I'm in the same boat, haha XD I'm sitting here at work and I keep thinking about my costumes and I get that nervous punch in the tummy feeling D: but I have faith that I can get them done! If not, I'll just wear what I have and put "WIP" on my forehead, lol

Just set daily goals. That's what I'm doing ^.^ The rain is thwarting me though. I was going to get all the staff and armor painting done today and tomorrow but noooooo it just has to rain *grumbles*

double00beaver
05-08-2008, 11:27 AM
@___@ The paint I used to paint bunnies on my beach gear scratches off easily so now I have to buy some clear spray paint to coat them unless I want to end up re-painting them twenty times before I even get to the convention.

Fory-san
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
All righty! Things are starting to move forward! It looks like I won't be performing in the masq. at AZ this year due to unfortunate circumstances. Therefore, it leaves me room to work on other costumes I've had in mind. I'll be making Seiji's vest and possibly the tie since there's no way in hell you're going to find those styles right now (however, I did find the fabric for it while on a brief look around at JoAnne's as well as the Disabled Vetrans store). I was able to find a hat online for a relatively good price which will hopefully be getting here sometime next week. Sooo...yeah, after months of almost zilch, I'm really speeding up. ^^v

WingedK9
05-11-2008, 12:28 AM
LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! im am getting so excited

fear_nothing
05-11-2008, 11:04 AM
I already packed all my costumes! lol I'm so excited

See you all soon!

double00beaver
05-11-2008, 11:59 AM
@___@ Still so much to do! I have to get spraypaint, check my wig when it arrives, practice my Larxene hair, and glue the flowers onto my skirt...and actually get a skirt.

11 days~

xlynx
05-12-2008, 07:01 AM
ok update
finish wig
paint scyth
buy pants
buy pjs
buy hjand cuffs
fix handcuffs
finish boots
need new wig cap

it look alot but it really isn't i jsut have to knuckle down

chevron694
05-12-2008, 03:25 PM
a Little update people 10 DAYS left so HURRY UP

Kiri Akurei
05-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Whoa, time is FLYING by... I still need to start styling my wig! @_@ [I'll be doing that this weekend] and figure out what I'll use and do to style my hair like Phoenix Wright's...

cmkcubed
05-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Chevron you are a wicked evil man. Why, WHY do you have to keep reminding us? XD lol

I'm actually *knock on wood* doing well tonight. All I have left for my luppi vest is make a few alts to have it hang right and then hem the bastard! After that if it's not too late I'm going to hem up the sleeves on the undershirt. But right now, it's dinner break, haha ^.^

chevron694
05-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Chevron you are a wicked evil man. Why, WHY do you have to keep reminding us? XD lol

I'm actually *knock on wood* doing well tonight. All I have left for my luppi vest is make a few alts to have it hang right and then hem the bastard! After that if it's not too late I'm going to hem up the sleeves on the undershirt. But right now, it's dinner break, haha ^.^

Evil? me *Evil laugher* well Im a scientist and im evil i wounder what that make me lol
most of you probubly wont admit it but you get morte work done when you under pressure. the me just clicking away in the back of you head thirlling isnt it.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-12-2008, 11:36 PM
man...AZ is coming a bit too quick for me. I still have quite a few things to finish up. But i'm completely excited for this convention. It's going to be awesome this year. I actually fixed some things on Esther tonight. Only the cuffs & armband left!!!! Painted Hiyori's sword, just have to work on the handle. I plan to make Halibel's sword tomorrow. My boyfriend has been missing-in-action for the past two days and i need him to help with it *groans* I'll fix Hiyori's mask this weekend and then i can coast into the con without anything to do.

I'll be at pre-con trying to get registered next Thurs so look for me ^_^ won't be cosplaying though...

TenkanTamago
05-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah, so we haven't actually STARTED my costumes, but we have the materials...damn procrastinating boyfriend. Oh well. I'm still super excited for AZ, it just hit me really hard today. Heh. I gotta make a couple of props, finish my costumes, pack, pack the car, pick up random rider, and off we go. Little more than a week, guys. Little more than a week. O_____O;;;;

Sekana Katayama
05-13-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm feeling pretty grateful that I didn't let myself start another costume yet, 'cause for once I'm not on a deadline for anything.
Basically, I already have my costumes ready except a few things on Shippuuden Sakura that I'll finish up soon.

... Although I really want to get a nice, white long-sleeved shirt and perhaps debut L... :skidude2:

chevron694
05-13-2008, 09:04 PM
9 DAYS LEFT tick tock

xlynx
05-14-2008, 06:51 AM
8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINGLE DIGITS! xD

Miss.AllSunday
05-14-2008, 08:55 AM
still not excited...Something must be wrong with me. Oh well My costume aswell as Josh's is done. Rave outfit is done aswell.

double00beaver
05-14-2008, 09:48 AM
I still haven't completed one of my Hunny cosplays.

chevron694
05-14-2008, 12:26 PM
still not excited...Something must be wrong with me. Oh well My costume aswell as Josh's is done. Rave outfit is done aswell.
I know what you mean, I wouldnt worry about it probubly 2 or 3 days before AZ youll start freaking out, Usually when you see that sherton form I-40 the Adrenaline starts a pumping from excitment
And o yea P.S. 8 MORE DAYS LEFT, I cant believe im saying this but AZ is next weekend. (Thrusday and Friday are and excpection this comeing week)

Miss.AllSunday
05-14-2008, 01:36 PM
lol I high doubt it. I can video tape my expression for people to see thought.

chevron694
05-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Well we will see maybe it just con overload you probubly used it all up at katsucon lol

Artikgato
05-14-2008, 02:26 PM
I just have a bunch of little things to fix on all three of my costumes, and I'll be done. It's so strange, I've never had my costumes so close to being finished this many days before the convention! I'm usually working up until the last day, lol.

Miss.AllSunday
05-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Well we will see maybe it just con overlad you probubly used it all up at katsucon lol

lol thats really hard to believe since I didn't goto Katsu. Havn't been to a con since Otakon last year. That wasn't to exciting either.

WingedK9
05-14-2008, 10:54 PM
i went to Katsu this year, it was a ton of fun

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-14-2008, 11:14 PM
I went to Katsu. It was ok, but not like my fav con (animazement btw. haha)

But, i'm still not excited for the con...even with it being this close. I just spent the entire day working on two swords and I'm still not all that excited about having them close to finished. I dont think i get excited for cons anymore *sighs* I just hope to have fun this year. The schedule looks very promising for the con so at least I have some panels/etc. that i want to attend

Fory-san
05-15-2008, 01:23 AM
I had a really great time at Katsucon this year. Granted, I got a little tired of all the friggin' /b/tards lingering in the hallways like termites but I literally saw at least one friend from every fandom I've been part of in all my 13 years in this crazy mess. It was fun, enlightening, and just plain weird.

chevron694
05-15-2008, 02:48 AM
Update time everyone 8 DAYS LEFT and you guys It time for you to pumped for AZ!

xlynx
05-15-2008, 06:46 AM
7 days left =3

Miss.AllSunday
05-15-2008, 08:53 AM
I went to Katsu. It was ok, but not like my fav con (animazement btw. haha)

But, i'm still not excited for the con...even with it being this close. I just spent the entire day working on two swords and I'm still not all that excited about having them close to finished. I dont think i get excited for cons anymore *sighs* I just hope to have fun this year. The schedule looks very promising for the con so at least I have some panels/etc. that i want to attend

exsactly how I feel! I am excited to see some friends that I havn't seen in a year. But not for the con itself.

Also I'll have the video camra this year, hopefully I'll actually tape the con. So everyone come up and make a shoutout. expecialy to the Twinkies!Since our birthday is soon and this will most likely be my last con. So Id like aton of videos I can watch when I miss a you guys.

double00beaver
05-15-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm just excited that exactly a week before the convention, I get my wig and pre-reg card on the same day.

chevron694
05-15-2008, 01:31 PM
7 Days Left Tick tock tick tock

WingedK9
05-15-2008, 03:23 PM
i was really excited about Katsu cause it was my second con, AZ is my third, plus for some reason everyone wanted hugs from me

double00beaver
05-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Woot! I got my wig in, so all I need to do is go shopping Saturday and I'm finished!

xlynx
05-16-2008, 08:06 AM
well i started paintion my scyth just need a few touch ups and finish my wig,.....i still havene't figure out what i'm doing for under my marluxia costume
and need to finish boots

and I may go shoping for a new wig cap, and some hand cuffs

Kyasaren
05-16-2008, 10:36 AM
7 days......
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/the_undead_circus/samara.jpg

Sekana Katayama
05-16-2008, 10:41 AM
7 days... 7 days.... @.@

I hope I get better before the con, been sick since Wednesday... :bashful:

On the bright side, Everything's basically finished. So *shrug* I have nothing to worry over.

double00beaver
05-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Six days, six days, six days.... Dun Dun Duuuuuun.

Anyone still getting last minute stuff done?

chevron694
05-16-2008, 01:41 PM
6 DAYS LEFT then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 get ready it so close now

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-16-2008, 01:49 PM

*raises hand*
I have a couple of minor tasks to do. I wish that I didnt have to spend a small amount of money to buy a couple of last minute things, but i must buy spraypaint and glue sticks for my hot glue gun (because i ran out *cries*)

TenkanTamago
05-16-2008, 04:56 PM

Yeah, like making four costumes. And at least three props. Probably four as well, though. @__@

WingedK9
05-18-2008, 12:21 PM
heck yes i'm still finishing stuff

and 5 days!

chevron694
05-18-2008, 12:39 PM
4 DAYS LEFT The final countdown

double00beaver
05-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Five days and I'm finally done. I just need to find some paint brushes or q-tips for my glow in the dark paint for the J-rock dance.

x3 I'm gonna glow in the dark.

WingedK9
05-18-2008, 02:01 PM
go for it

chevron694
05-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Yea I got a T-qualizer shirt thats going to be really cool for the rave

Skyline Kyo
05-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Clocks ticking down :)

xlynx
05-19-2008, 06:49 AM
3 days >W<

THIS WEEK YOU GUYS!!!!!

ChickenDoughnut
05-19-2008, 08:52 AM
This week! OMG OMG OMG OMG *Faints*.....*Phoenix Down*.. OMG OMG OMG..

Kyasaren
05-19-2008, 09:56 AM
This week! OMG OMG OMG OMG *Faints*.....*Phoenix Down*.. OMG OMG OMG..

:crylaugh:

Grav
05-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Why do I always have so much to do at the last minute?!
*cast haste*

xlynx
05-19-2008, 11:33 AM
convention curse!!!! D8

chevron694
05-19-2008, 11:33 AM
3 Days Left and I finished all my costumes Rock on, It this weekend it get here fast.

xlynx
05-19-2008, 11:39 AM
xD I KNOW THIS WEEK!!!!!
I JUST WANT TO JUMP SOME ONE AND YELL RAWR ON HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!

lol xDDD

can't wait to see everyone =3

double00beaver
05-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Walking my dog at 5:30am, I had this anime song playing on my mp3 player and suddenly had one of those "Ohjeebus Animazement is three days away!!!" moments.

chevron694
05-19-2008, 01:50 PM
O yea If you guy really what to feel the heat http://frozendevil.org/animazement/ tell you to the exact second to AZ, check it out the clock is thicking tick tock tick tock

WingedK9
05-19-2008, 03:23 PM
is everyone arriving thursday or sumthin?

double00beaver
05-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I'm going Thursday.

Hiryuu
05-19-2008, 06:37 PM
I still have so much to do XD! I'll finish on Wednesdaaaaaaay

cmkcubed
05-19-2008, 07:40 PM
haha I'm the same Hiryuu, I'm sure I'll finish everything up on Wednesday. I'm so close to being done with my dress though. After that I just have to paint these last few pieces of my staff, assemble it and sew a kimono! who knows, I might be done tomorrow night! XD

I all of a sudden got super friggin excited today too. It's like WHAMBAM AZ is this week! WHEW!

miichan
05-19-2008, 09:07 PM
HOLY GRAND MOTHER OF SHETBAGS I STILL HAVE TO DYE MY SCARF.
NYARRRGH.
*casts slow on AZ and haste on self D<*

TybaltFlux
05-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Someone cast Curaga on me, cause I'm getting sick.

Every time before I con, I get sick, without fail. And I've only gotten sick once after a con, WTF XD. I'm backwards.

Anyways, three days guys, 3Dais.

Enzera87
05-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I'm going Thursday.

So am I! XD Just only 3 days lefts.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-19-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm sitting here watching paint dry...literally. Just finished one sword, painting another. *sighs* Also painted MORE Esther stuff. STILL have quite some more to do and i hopehopehope i can get it all done tomorrow because Wednesday I have to do real life stuff like JOB INTERVIEW so i might not have time to work on anything.

I'll be there thursday ^_^ Not cosplaying and not staying in the hotel, but i will be there to get my badge

xlynx
05-20-2008, 06:50 AM
I'm going to pre con for shure now

will wear my visal kei kitty outfit <3

not really a costume but yea....

2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chevron694
05-20-2008, 02:00 PM
2 Days Left O YEA JUST A FEW MORE DAYS

double00beaver
05-20-2008, 02:02 PM
I'll show up in normal clothing. -gasp- For pre-con.

chevron694
05-20-2008, 08:07 PM
yeah samehere I havent seen may people at the pre-con cosplaying

fear_nothing
05-20-2008, 08:58 PM
I will be cosplaying at pre-con!! I will be Vic Mignogna >=D

Grav
05-21-2008, 12:01 AM
I'll be cosplaying Speed Racer at precon ^_^

chevron694
05-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Its almost here I almost here you u guy getting excited or what.

double00beaver
05-21-2008, 12:15 AM
I could cosplay as Miyavi...but I really don't want to dye my hair again.

I'll be going as...a tough shoujo-ai girl in my camoflauge and hat. xD

chevron694
05-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMD7Ezp3gWc)!!!
That all that comes to mind 24 hours to go lol (technically 31 to go but ill be asleep in 7 hours)

xlynx
05-21-2008, 06:44 AM
TOMMOROW IS PRE CON!!!

beaver: be a visual kei girl xDD lol

i got to pack tonight =o=

Miss.AllSunday
05-21-2008, 07:23 AM
wow you guys really are excited. Well the twinkies wont be at pre-con this year due to no place to stay and no money to pay anyone. We will be there early friday morning though so rember to come say hey =D

xlynx
05-21-2008, 07:50 AM
If i see you i will but if you see me then you say hey XD
Lyn some time doesn't notice people so fast lol

Holland
05-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I'll be at pre-con... Standing in line to register... I'm so slack. I hvae to finish Angelica's outfit for Gunslinger Girl tonight - yipes! And no, I'm not wearing it...

double00beaver
05-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Well, I still need to pack, I have even tried getting my hair like Larxene's, I need to get gas money, and I only have six hours to do it all in alongside my chores.

xlynx
05-21-2008, 11:34 AM
hey what goes on during pre-con this is my first "pre-con" and was woundering what goes on

double00beaver
05-21-2008, 11:44 AM
It's my first pre-con too, but the website says autograph signing, video room, karaoke, etc.

We're going early to help unload the truck and set up.

chevron694
05-21-2008, 11:49 AM
Ill be at the pre-con but in normal clothes

chevron694
05-21-2008, 11:53 AM
1 DAY LEFT!!!! there your update tommrow it the pre-con rock and roll

double00beaver
05-21-2008, 11:54 AM
So much to do. I totally forgot I had to charge my camera, charge my batteries, and pack all that equipment and empty my memory cards.

xlynx
05-21-2008, 12:03 PM
seriously I got an art show tonight and i still need to pack D;
and make shure i got every thing, charge stuff, wash some more clothes(chores)

i hope I can get it done D8

i heard about glow in the dark paint at precon

I can't stay long at pre con

double00beaver
05-21-2008, 12:12 PM
i heard about glow in the dark paint at precon

I can't stay long at pre con

Wasn't me. I'm not busting my paints out until the Friday night dance. @___@ I'm painting three people at the moment.

chevron694
05-21-2008, 12:27 PM
speacking fo art i wounder if there going to make another trash ball at 3 in the morning like we did in 06' and 07'

chevron694
05-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Come on people let hear some exsitement AZ is tomrrow. ITS TOMRROW!!!! I wont be suprised if tonight night and tomrrow night I hear a storm of sewing machines.

WingedK9
05-21-2008, 08:06 PM
gahh i dont come till friday

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-21-2008, 10:26 PM
alrighty. JUST finished my costumes. Deciding to check the internet which i have been neglecting so i can finish costumes...and i will be packing in an hour hopefully. I'll leave for NC tomorrow at 3:30 pm and get there around 6 pm ^_^ It's kind of frantic around the house right now since my parents & sister are taking a weekend vacation as well.

Grav
05-21-2008, 10:36 PM
I can't be the only one getting squeee attacks at this point. Time was going too fast when I was sewing and now it is so slow.

Costumes are all completed and ready to pack. Hygiene items are packed (I hope everyone remembers those) and now all I have to do its.... wait...

xlynx
05-22-2008, 06:48 AM
the only thing i have to worry about is geting my scyth completely done and transporting it no sewing machines for me

PRE-CON TONIGHT!!

ZombieFodder
05-22-2008, 08:02 AM
I wont be suprised if tonight night and tomrrow night I hear a storm of sewing machines.
Is that like "A Flock of Seagulls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flock_of_seagulls)"? (My hair never quite reached their epic proportions, though I did mousse it up quite a bit in the 80's.)

xlynx
05-22-2008, 08:07 AM
woot got glow sticks for rave <3

fear_nothing
05-22-2008, 09:47 AM
I'll see you all tonight!

Miss.AllSunday
05-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Me and Josh are still trying to find a room for tonight but most likely wont be there till tommarow.