PDA

View Full Version : Missing wallet (yes yes, this should have been posted a while ago o_O)

Ryukka
06-17-2003, 03:58 PM
o_O I know i should have posted this a loooonngg time ago, but i'm really forgetfull. Annyways, my friend left her wallet outside of the dealers room on a bench on Saturday morning, people who where sitting by it said a person came and picked it up, we checked the lost and found and with the hotel's security people and stuff, but they didn't have it.

anyways, just wondering if anyone saw it::
-its a red swayed wallet
-with tare-panda on the front
-has a black lining around it (i think o_O)

if you know anything about it, you can email her about it, post here, or tell me.. or something o_O her email is richie_madison@hotmail.com and her name's daniela :3

Chosuke
06-17-2003, 08:07 PM
Oh yeah..I was wondering something also!
When I left my hotel room in a BIG hurry <to meet the 11'0clock kick out time> I forgot a WHOLE BUNCH of film behind..maybe six or seven rolls in my room..

I was wondering if I called the hotel would they have kept them or thrown them out? and would I be able to get them back?

Ryukka
06-17-2003, 08:18 PM
I don't know if they would have kept them, some hotels might, some may not. Its probably worth a try though~ x_x that really sucks though.

heki-chan
06-18-2003, 01:36 AM
i think its been too long by now tho, chobrat

but were they new rolls?
if they're new, the maids probably took them

but if they're used, its worth a shot to call.

Chosuke
06-18-2003, 11:08 AM
They were used and full of cosplay pictures!
So its not like a maid could of resued them or something.. I really hope I can get them back cause all of my saturday and 'sentimental' photos were on them xD.. like of the no-face!

Ryukka
06-18-2003, 11:42 AM
aww, my really good role of film got screwed up NONE of the pictures showed up @_@

Shannynn
06-25-2003, 01:06 AM
No one wants to know how much money I lost on the first day, and how hungry/sick I was on the last.

Obviously, the person who found my money bag was selfish and inconsiderate. I contacted both the hotel management and the con office and it never showed up.

Chosuke
06-25-2003, 08:57 AM
Thats horrible..
But you can't expect much if it comes down to money can you..x.x;
I lost so much stuff..

I think the bottom of Elk's staff is in some girls bra.
People kept putting him down their shirts oo;

Ryukka
06-25-2003, 11:23 PM
Shannynn: That majorly sucks @_@;