PDA

View Full Version : Good year

Zell dincht
04-05-2008, 11:27 PM
I could go for a third day due to massive school work. I had an excellent time. But being one of the few Ryuks it was a pain. I don't even have a picture of myself yet. So if anyone has one I'd be happy. I am the one that was with the blue haired ninja Goemon. I hope you all had a great time too! =D

Serria
04-06-2008, 08:27 PM
I had an excellent time! Everyone seemed happy and excited and friendly, so it was great to hang out with everyone. :D I was one of the L's handcuffed to a Light on Friday, then I was Lust on Saturday and Aeris on Saturday, then Quatre on Sunday. It was cool, I found fellow cosplayers in every costume's series.

I just wish that the photoshoots had been set up a little better. And, unfortunately I had to leave earlier than planned due to weather making the roads really bad.

Pied
04-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Were either you at the DeathNote photo shoot on Friday? I was the giant deathnote. ;)

Zell dincht
04-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Were either you at the DeathNote photo shoot on Friday? I was the giant deathnote. ;)

I was Ryuk. I love you giant Death Note! lol :crylaugh:

Serria
04-08-2008, 01:18 AM

Yeah! I signed you!!! LOL I was the one that wrote "Nate River", but that was before I changed into cosplay. I was one of the L's. I had a Light handcuffed to me. Uhh, yeah, there were a bunch of L's and Light's, I know... um, we were the ones who also had a pair of fuzzy handcuffs? XD

Pied
04-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks Zell. :D My friends were doing a group cosplay and I didn't know what to be.

Serria I loved the fuzzy handcuffs! You were one of the first groups of people to sign my deathnote, and the first Nate River. :)

Zell dincht
04-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks Zell. :D My friends were doing a group cosplay and I didn't know what to be.

Serria I loved the fuzzy handcuffs! You were one of the first groups of people to sign my deathnote, and the first Nate River. :)
Well it was an excellent idea. Sadly I have no pictures from it. Also I forgot to write Light Yagami as my duty to kill him myself.