PDA

View Full Version : It's Early, but what are your costume plans???

Romann
06-17-2003, 10:52 PM
For me, I'm most likely gonna carry over a costume or two from Otakon, and make a new one for Nekocon. I'm saving all my major costume plans for Katsucon.

Plans so far:

Gades-Escaflowne Movie
Sanosuke- Ruroni Kenshin
Allen Schezar- Escaflowne

I know these are gonna change though...

What about yours?

Rei2Rei
06-18-2003, 08:52 AM
Here are my Cosplay Plans for NekoCon so far (I don't think they'll change):

Hitomi/Escaflowne Movie
Dilandau/Escaflowne
Chii/Chobits

P.S.: Noir Lumine..We should start/have a Escaflowne PhotoShoot~!

Blackusagi
06-18-2003, 11:48 AM
I plan on tsukasa from .hack or subaru, from kenshin kaoru's teacher outfit, and maybe koto from yuyu or rain from g. gundam. Koto's things i just plan on buying and all i have to make for rain is her jacket. :bigtu:

Kas
06-18-2003, 03:50 PM
Hmm.. haven't decided yet.

Rinkun
06-18-2003, 08:02 PM
i know i definitely have to do Milk chan from Oh! Super Milk Chan...cause well, that's for me and my friend's skit...and i know she's doing Guu from Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nocchi Guu for that.

i also want to do Ari from Okage: Shadow King, but we'll see

KiasydAntitribu
06-18-2003, 08:50 PM
I'm thinking I'll just re-use whatever costumes work best for me at Otakon. The likely cantidates are probably Gendo Ikari and Rage, though. Unless I can find a reason to dress up as a zombie, or if I -maybe- ressurrected my Wolfwood. Maybe.

- Loki -
"You may know what you need, but to get what you want, better see that you keep what you have."

RHIshida
06-18-2003, 09:16 PM
So far, I'm going as Futaba-kun and Futaba-chan. I may come up with something else later.

Romann
06-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Rei2Rei

P.S.: Noir Lumine..We should start/have a Escaflowne PhotoShoot~!

But of course! That would be great!

Himemiya
06-19-2003, 12:52 PM
I keep changing my mind XD But so far I'm planning to do Nurse Witch Komugi-chan, maybe Yumi in her yorokonde outfit... and depending on how big into BR I am in november, my battle royale school uniform :D :D :D

Giant Alucard
06-19-2003, 02:12 PM
I am going as .......
Alucard - Hellsing
L33t Angelic N1NJ4 Junpei - Megatokyo
Fei Fong Wong- xenogears (if finished by Otakon)

I may also go as Saitou again, but only if I am able to remake some parts of the costume.

dizzylizzy
06-19-2003, 03:34 PM
most likely emi 5th mix ddr, chii, and songstress yuna.

Oshi
06-19-2003, 03:55 PM
No idea. Probably just Wizard and Jounin... cuz... I just wanna chill this con...

Rosiel
06-19-2003, 03:59 PM
No finals plans yet, but it seems Katan and I will at least show up in our Witch Hunter garb, because she is too wimpy to wear the full hunter outfit (with trench and gloves) in the AX heat. XD Hopefully the weather at Nekocon will be better suited to these costumes...

Kas
06-19-2003, 08:27 PM
I was surprised last year that it was around 70 degrees. I was dressed in alot of leather for a costume and I almost passed out.

Look forward to seeing you WHR outfits Rosiel.

ainslye
06-20-2003, 10:28 AM
*looks at Liz* Shall it be an all-round emi time? I'll bring 3rd mix to go with your 5th mix if you like. *giggle* The E-patrol is on hte move!

Lesse... if I ever finish the damn plugsuit for otakon, I'll be bringing it to Neko because.. it's taken me so long to do I need to wear it as much as possible. I doubt I'll make anything new for it, I save my new costumes for Otakon and Katsucon. So that's two.. one more... Hmmm. Tifa, if I can make the shoes without having to throw them away after I wear them (read: paint the shoes with something that actually dries) Or if it's chilly Mint from Animal Magnetism.... or... well, okay, so I have no idea. Definately Ayanami if it turns out okay. Definately Emi. So either Tifa or Mint, I guess. Depends on how cold it is. :)

emielli
06-24-2003, 09:12 PM
Hm... my friends already know what they`re going to be:
Sammy: Suichi from Gravitation (His concert costume)
Meghan: Naru from Love Hina.
As for me, I`m thinking maybe Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei or the blonde from Full Moon wo Sagashite

Studmaster
06-27-2003, 02:05 PM
I'll probably will be Cosplaying as.

Vincent: Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heavan's Door

Speedmaster Gackt
Gilder

ryuichi fangirl
06-27-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Studmaster
I'll probably will be Cosplaying as.

Vincent: Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heavan's Door

Speedmaster Gackt
Gilder

buwahahaha Gackto-san! *glomps*...:P...

Ummm...the only thing I want to have done for Neko are
Gardenia ~ Mana
and Osaka jo Hall~ Kyo ^^

hopestar
06-28-2003, 03:43 AM
I know that I'm going to be doing Kanna from Inu Yasha. But the other two are still in the air but I was thinking Kaoru from Kenshin, female Quatre (that way my bf doesn't look like he is gay because he loves going as Trowa), Dark Chii/Freya, and thats about it that I"m thinking about.

Neko Cathy
07-05-2003, 07:31 PM
err... a little too early to think about right now since I got Otakon going through my head, but I might go as Lisa from Final Fantasy Unlimited since her costume will be done, Yuni and the original... NEKO CATHY! :D

Sami
07-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Cripes, I have no clue.. x___x I think I may only make one new costume for this con, that being Seifer, but as for what else I'll bring it's all up in the air..

Lonesama
07-11-2003, 11:51 AM
I know for sure I'm gonna recycle and touch up on going as Ryoma from Prince of Tennis...

If I can get the willpower to do it, I'll try for a BR uniform too.

UnwantedKikyo
07-23-2003, 08:26 PM
I have 2 costumes so far:
Belldandys racing outfit-Ah!My goddess the movie
Kikyo-Inuyasha

thats all so far...lolz

Mibuzen
07-26-2003, 07:37 PM
It's not definite but I was hoping to go as Ranma-Chan on friday but if I can't then I'm probably going as Shuda from Groove Adventure Rave. Saturday I'm going as Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi(I was Tasuki all weekend last year) and on Sunday I'm either going as Kyo from Fruits Basket or Mikagami(Kai Fight) from Flame of Recca.

visulstimultion
07-31-2003, 11:23 PM
I'm not sure.. but i think we're planning a DNAngel group, and possibly re-using our Digimon costumes from Otakon, and maybe we'll do Yami no Matsuei one last time.

ChiiProductions
08-12-2003, 11:29 AM
Right now my plans are Chii's work outfit , Hopefully mint from tokyo mew mew .. and either nina's witch girl school outfit , of the regular one ( ultra manaic )

not sure about the ultra manaic.. cosplayed all weekend at otakon and ends up no ones know the series...

EvaFriedel
08-14-2003, 09:53 PM
As of now, the only outfit I'm bringing for sure is Witch Hunter Robin. If I'm lucky, I might get time to make her trench coat before the con. I've promised to make a really complicated outfit from the art book of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, of Fin, for my old roommate by Nekocon, and something tells me I won't be able to get much else done until Katsu, if I even get to go to Katsu...

Kellie
08-14-2003, 09:58 PM
Er ... I have no idea. I have a few ideas. My mom is going to be cosplaying, so we're doing Sana and Mama definitely. I'm also going to be working on Pepper from Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar. As for anything else, I don't know. I'm really hoping to also get Sumomo done and take a few costumes from Otakon. And of course there's a certain costume that will be made for Rosiel.

Kendo_Bunny
08-14-2003, 10:33 PM
If my friends are planning on going again this year, my cosplay plans are simple:

Dilandau (casual attire) and possibly Celena if I can get the blond wig
Desert Bandit Yamcha, complete with Puar

I'll join an Escaflowne photo shoot ^_^ Maybe I'll actually get my picture taken for once, and regain some cosplay self-esteem...

Link Arroway
08-21-2003, 09:54 AM
Simple, but more complicated than usual! It seems to continue adding up..

A special version of Rei Ayanami & Yuki from King of Fighters Kyo
is what I have planned :D

Forte.EXE
08-21-2003, 03:20 PM
I gonna be going as Elk from Arc the lad.

Rinkun
08-21-2003, 06:05 PM
~_~ i have 3 now...hehe

Tima from Metropolis
Killua from Hunter X Hunter
Milk-chan from Oh! Super Milk-chan

XD huzzah!

evilchii
08-21-2003, 11:20 PM
edit:
yeah, maybe i should show some organizational skills here and try to list what i have ^^;;;

i'll hopefully be bringing:
-my original kitty dress
-vanessa from kof
-dominique the cyclops from trigun (if i can find a new hat ;_; )

as for new costume possibilities:
-mature from kof
-gothic lolita

makonurikoryoko
08-22-2003, 12:04 AM
I wanna be Dejiko abnd or the forest Kitty Evilchii designed
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=73415&password=&sort=1&cat=3972&page=1
:D yay! Or if I feel ambitous maybe we shall do Vice and Mature XD hehe

evilchii
08-22-2003, 09:34 AM
ooo that would be so great if we had vice and mature done by Nekocon!! XD i'm so excited!

Nero Landale
08-22-2003, 04:29 PM
not sure yet, if I can finish secret cosplay project #1 then I'll be doing that on saturday, I might rehash my Lunar 2 Hiro or my Iori Yagami on friday though =/

Recca-kun
08-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Edit - I lied.

Definites:
Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears)
Sohma Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Wakamiya Kyou (Alice 19th)

Possible:
Nakano Hiroshi (Gravitation)

Maxima
08-24-2003, 10:17 PM
I'll probably be bringing Maxima and Captain Matthews as definates. Probably should get started soon on making the minor adjustments I wanted to on both of those.

If can get the right materials and stuff together, I might reprise Watari Shirou from Rah Xephon and Clark Steel from KOF.

Eurobeat King
08-24-2003, 11:54 PM
Well, it looks like my chances for going to Nekocon are looking up! :D So i might as well decide what costumes to bring. Since it'll be my last con for the year, I want to concentrate on photos and not cosplay too much, so I'm keeping it simple:

1. Shinji Ikari (EVA)
2. Trowa Barton (Endless Waltz: Marymaya uniform)
3. Ohgami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
4. Ralf (KOF) -possible-

Shastar
08-25-2003, 04:35 PM
Well, it looks like my chances for going to Nekocon are looking up! :D So i might as well decide what costumes to bring. Since it'll be my last con for the year, I want to concentrate on photos and not cosplay too much, so I'm keeping it simple:

4. Ralf (KOF) -possible-

ooo, if you have this ready, i'll pull Clark out of mothballs and all we'll need is a Leona^_^

Dan

DarkMgcnGirl
08-25-2003, 08:13 PM

1. Shinji Ikari (EVA)
2. Trowa Barton (Endless Waltz: Marymaya uniform)
3. Ohgami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
4. Ralf (KOF) -possible-

Yay for Al being there! Even though I hardly ever see you or hang out with you at cons. *pouts*

~Patti

Kas
08-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Cool!! I'm glad you are going Al. *huggles*

lilsugarchan
08-28-2003, 01:10 PM
so many costumes to choose from. i know that i wanna go as chiuna (get it? since chii likes to copy cat hideki i thought why not go as chii but copy cat yunas songstress outfit) then there is motoko from love hina and hmmm..my fook mi/yu costume, thinking of doing a cat costume since it is nekocon....or mint from tokyo mew mew. then there is always sakura from ccs.hmmm...or kiddy grade eclair and lumiers costume i made a while back. aaaaaaahhhhhh can't decide. i wanna wear them all!!!!!! :waaaah:

White Ninja
08-28-2003, 02:50 PM
hnmmm....costumes eh....i'll probably do Ralf from KOF again and maybe somethin new if i can pull something together, like Dr. Jackal from GetBackers...

psythe
08-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Looks like...

Kahr Ramsus - Friday

and

Kunzite - Saturday

Slacking on sunday.

:D

Spiffy
08-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Botan in tha house~ o.o;

Mako-san
08-30-2003, 09:28 AM
YAY!! Al chances are good!!! Cool!!

Still not sure what i'm bringing???

Sciguy
09-05-2003, 10:49 PM
Kenji Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
Miroku (Inu Yasha)

I would make more costumes, but heck, I AM Miroku and Kenji just so that I can keep saying "I'm not Kenshin!" and yell at Kenshins for being bad fathers =

sandruu
09-06-2003, 01:21 AM
Who knows what will happen because I have many plans but it will come down to time and resources. I can always easily do my Walter costume again but I want to do Battle Royale. Jrock woudl be cool but too much upkeep for me being a noob to cosplay. Who knows? I might just come up with something cool last minute. ja
-Justin ^_^'

Emeralda
09-06-2003, 01:47 AM
not sure yet, if I can finish secret cosplay project #1 then I'll be doing that on saturday, I might rehash my Lunar 2 Hiro or my Iori Yagami on friday though =/

Ohh! If you bring Hiro, let me know, I'll drag my Lucia out to wear, since its one of my favorites.. and well, I never seem to wear it often.

Lesse I'm probably bringing:

Luna: Lunar SSSC
Lucia: Lunar 2
Emeralda: Xenogears(-maybe-)

Other than that.. maybe Momiji from Fruits Basket, since its been hanging half finished in the closet. Maybe another Suikoden costume.. not sure yet. I'm afraid to finish Rimururu .. because I might summon snow by mistake.

visulstimultion
10-24-2003, 02:06 AM
Too many this time around

Niwa Daisuke - D.N. angel
Tsuzuki Asato - Yami no Matsuei
Tsukiyono Omi - Wei Kreuz
Takeru (TK) - Digimon 02 (possibly)
Randy "Ryo" McLane - Fake (possibly)

KuroBara
10-24-2003, 10:06 AM
Just 2 for me!
Blueberry Muffin
Jean (Lunar 2)

Emeralda & Nero:
There's a big Lunar group on Saturday! Jessica, Jean, Lemina, Royce, Ruby & Hiro, please join us ^_^

HikaruShindo
10-26-2003, 12:49 PM
hmm.. This will be my first time really getting into cosplaying, even though i have cosplayed before.

I actually started a really really small Read or Die cosplay trio as well as two other costumes ^__^

-Yomiko Readman (The Paper)
-Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation)
-Subaru Sumeragi (Tokyo Babylon)