PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Reservation..HELP~!

Rei2Rei
06-18-2003, 08:56 AM
I need help..

While I was making my reservation at the hotel for NekoCon they asked me if I wanted to reserve a room for NekoCon 1 or 2. This is my first year going to NekoCon so I didn't know which one to pick.

Is there a difference?

Which one should I pick if I want to go to NekoCon 6 on November 7-9??

Blackusagi
06-18-2003, 11:45 AM
this year's neko-con you should say for 2003. If it isn't in the same hotel then it doesn't matter just tell them you would like a room and for that weekend. I'm getting my money together to reseve my room. They'll tell you that you have to pay with a check, credit card or money order.That is the only difference I can think of. Hoped I helped

Kas
06-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Hmm.. that's strange.. I know the first 200 rooms is $77 a night and the last 100 is $89 a night. So I would recommend to reserve the room at the $77 a night if they have some available and mention that it is for Nekocon 2003.

I reserved last year and I only had to give a credit card number just for reserving. They don't charge right then. However they will charge a fee if you don't cancel a room in time. I think you have to pay at check in too. I do remember that.

Reserving a room and getting everyone's money and stuff can be a big hassle. It gives me a headache when I have to do it. @_@