PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Cosplayers - Fredericksburg

BasicInsanity79
04-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Alright, I live near Fredericksburg and my brother and I are cosplaying for Naruto.

Me, I'm Sasuke and he's Tobi. We'd like to meet other Naruto cosplayers, because we have NO experience whatsoever and are starting a webshow this summer. So it'd be great if we could find some other people, it's not as great with only two people. ;P

NiceGai44
04-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Alright, I live near Fredericksburg and my brother and I are cosplaying for Naruto.

Me, I'm Sasuke and he's Tobi. We'd like to meet other Naruto cosplayers, because we have NO experience whatsoever and are starting a webshow this summer. So it'd be great if we could find some other people, it's not as great with only two people. ;P

I would be willing to help out I cosplay Gai Sensei and I have some friends who cosplay Naruto characters around my way.

Gogglegirl
04-08-2008, 06:06 PM
ahhh...I would love to help out I cosplay Sakura (regular..short or long hair, Time Jump and chibi) but...I'm at school in Richmond right now T_T

BasicInsanity79
04-08-2008, 06:42 PM
ahhh...I would love to help out I cosplay Sakura (regular..short or long hair, Time Jump and chibi) but...I'm at school in Richmond right now T_T

Actually that could work. My sister lives in Richmond, and I go to visit her sometimes on the weekends. And I've been really looking for a Sakura!

Gogglegirl
04-08-2008, 08:34 PM
ahhhh that's cool. if you really need help I'll probably be more avablie during the summer though. school takes up a lot of my time and all my costumes are at home anyway T_T sorry

BasicInsanity79
04-08-2008, 08:36 PM
ahhhh that's cool. if you really need help I'll probably be more avablie during the summer though. school takes up a lot of my time and all my costumes are at home anyway T_T sorry

Actually summer is perfect. School has been the same for me and work. Money. More money. ;P I'm broke.

Whiney_Farmboy
04-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I live about 20 minutes away from Fredricksburg.

I cosplay Neji.

_YukiShu_
04-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Yay Fredericksburg is where I live. I was just at this really cool place today that would be great for pictures my nephew goes there all the time I hadn't been before ack I already forgot the name. It has a bat cave its not a real go inside cave but it looks cool and a creek and large rocks that when you look down you freak out I think my nephew was trying to kill me heh. I'll have to ask him the name again theres a playground too. I think I saw a bridge too.

As for Naruto I have been trying to cosplay someone from it I just get distracted with other cosplays that I never start or finish-.-
I wanna do Kabuto hope to get a little thinner before that. Also Akamaru or one of Kakashi's dogs. My kitty cosplays Kakashi's dogs.

Ah I found out the name its Alum Springs Park. There also a vine tree branch thingy hanging down kids swing on that my nephew will one day break his neck swinging across on it o.o Would be a great place for Narutos

Ichigogami
08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
I cosplay hinata- Both Time Jump and Normal and live 45 minutes to an hour from F-burg! ^_^

princedraco
08-04-2008, 03:16 AM
really nice girl in fredricksburg looking for a ride and i pass by her but im going up early wednesday and not thursday or friday. she didnt pre-reg. but if anybody going from fredricksburg area to bmore for otakon, then pm this woman looking for help

pm-
angelxwingxx