PDA

View Full Version : OBJECTION! 08 - Phoenix Wright Cosplay

Pages : [1] 2

baku_neko
04-08-2008, 09:24 PM
So who will be cosplaying from the Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice games this coming AnimeFest? :D

I'll be showing up as Apollo, and hopefully my little buddy will be Trucy. ;p

I'm so excited about my Apollo cosplay, I just had to start a thread for this cosplay group! XD

PHOTO SHOOT/GATHERING (TIME CHANGED ON 08/26/08):
Sunday at 2 PM by the fountain in the main lobby.

Goldfinch
04-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Cool, I'm probably going to be Mask☆DeMasque/Ron and my sister will be Trucy. Check out my thread here on the mock trial that we're planning!

TR Rose
04-09-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm working on a Franziska von Karma, she should be done by A-Kon so I'll be bringing her to AFEST as well.

Kung_Fu_Candy
04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm in a big group, so I'll be there as Maya or Trucy! (But only as Trucy if I play the newest game! I'm currently kind of a noob...XD)

baku_neko
04-11-2008, 05:16 AM
Excellent! Can't wait! :D

I got my pattern for Apollo's vest. Hopefully I can get material soon...

Silver 9
04-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Well, I know for a fact I'm bringing GS4 Phoenix from A-Kon to AnimeFEST...but I typically work this con, so you may or may not see me around too often.

Edit: Mock trial, you say? I might have to see that. =o

josshouse
04-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Mock trial want.

If there are any adorable Herr Foreheads, you'll have a Klavier to fend off, ja?

Also bringing my twin as Kristoph. Even though we look nothing alike. We can pretend >_>.

Ali-kun
04-22-2008, 01:00 AM
I'll be there. It wouldn't be a con without at least a little gyakutarding, right guys? X3

josshouse
04-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Sometimes I wonder if this fandom is the only one I'll ever need...

baku_neko
04-23-2008, 02:52 AM
It certainly is fun enough to be a dominant fandom...

Dunno about it being the only one though. :p

josshouse
04-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah. Pokémon is still the most important fandom ever, for me XD But I'm amazed at how long and how intensely I've been all over Ace Attorney. Just keep throwing games at us, Capcom...I'll keep buying them. x_x!

shiri_tori
04-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Ahh, Maya, Mia, and Ema hope to be here~! Hope is the key word *crosses fingers*

baku_neko
04-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Yeah. Pokémon is still the most important fandom ever, for me XD But I'm amazed at how long and how intensely I've been all over Ace Attorney. Just keep throwing games at us, Capcom...I'll keep buying them. x_x!

Ohh man I hope they keep making them! They've been making my DS active lately. :p

Paulie1980
04-23-2008, 05:14 PM
I suppose I must pop into this forum as well. I will be Bruce Goodman!

Silver 9
04-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Okay, joss, you *totally* need to make a flashback case version of Klavier (if I just spoiled something for you...meh).

josshouse
04-25-2008, 03:16 AM
yeah i know, right? Totally thought of that the *moment* I saw the sprite in the game.

Alas.... I have way too much cosplay on my plate already. But, I dunno....Klavier is lookin' pretty simple. Maybe I'll just make both at the same time, ja?

edit: oh snap, I'm also making a Kristoph at the same time though. aiwhrok;lwer damn

josshouse
05-21-2008, 04:16 PM
so. we can has photoshoot?

I'm assuming by the fountain, 'cause...duh

conkervertex
05-23-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm thinking about going to this convention. If I can make it for A-Kon, I think it's quite possible that I can make it to AnimeFest.

Break Man
05-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Okay, so this is actually my first time around here, but your very own Hobohodo (i.e., David) sent me here. If any of you remember me from last A-Fest, I was the guy that hung out with Phoenix that didn't cosplay.

Anyway, I've been wanting to cosplay for a while now, and now that job == get, I finally have the money to get to work on a costume or two. Thus, I do believe that there will be a Diego Armando attending A-Fest at least one of the days. I'm also going to try and throw together something else for A-Fest, too.

Silver 9
06-02-2008, 12:08 AM
...so, like, we can invade this thread now, yesyes? =D

Yes, I vote for another photoshoot as well. Now, as for *where*...if we have the same turnout as we did at A-Kon, the place we had it last year *may* not be big enough...but I can't think of anywhere else. @_@

Kihanna
06-02-2008, 09:43 AM
I doubt it would be as big as A-kon. A-kon is a HUGE convention comparably to Anime Fest. I doubt it'll be a problem, and if it does, we can relocate AFTER the starting time of the shoot. I'm doubting it'll be a problem, but we'll see.

So. I'm thinking about trying to do Alita Tiala. Sound good? Anybody willing to be my Wocky?

Ace Attorney needs more crazy random people cosplay instead of a million Phoenixs and Edgeys!

@ Goldfinch: asdovijaosdfk A Mask☆DeMasque would be the best thing eveeeeer! ;w;

Ali-kun
06-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Goldfinch is awesome, her sis was the cute Trucy I did magic tricks with at Ikkicon :D (LOOK KIHANNA I SPELLED IT RIGHT THIS TIME)

You would be an adorable Alita, DO IT!

My summer goal will be to fix up Max and be able to wear him again, since I skipped ACen and AFest ;P

Kihanna
06-02-2008, 01:09 PM
MAX, DO WANT!

;x; Dude, so many of us were upset we couldn't get to see him at A-kon. Best Max ever. I wanted to see the yummy.

spazz
06-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Gah, this con has got me all excited! xD

I plan on doing Apollo. I may pull Edgeworth back out if I get a new wig.

I really want to do young!Valant though. He's so spiffy. <3

And hopefully we'll all have a LOT more time to mingle! :'D

Kihanna
06-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah, no kidding. That Video Games cosplay count really screwed with us being able to just chill out and get to know each other after the shoot. D: Oh well. A-Fest can fix that.

TR Rose
06-02-2008, 01:29 PM
I had so much fun meeting ya'll at AKon, I can't wait for more craziness at AFest (and maybe I'll have gotten through the third game so I can get Apollo Justice and learn who all these other characters are). I was surprised at the huge turnout for the shoot and at the Guinness World Records thing - I didn't realize the series was so popular for cosplay.

I don't think I'll have time to make another costume by then so it looks like the von Karmas will be back. :)

Kihanna
06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
You guys were fantastic, TR Rose. Hahaha later on at the party a Phoenix was offering one of their business cards, and I declined "I already have an Attorney of Perfection!" It was good fun. Anyway! It'll be great to see the Karmas at A-Fest!

josshouse
06-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Okay, so....since I don't feel like being a character that there undoubtedly be others of, and since I've been wanting to cosplay Gitarooman anyway, I'm merging him and Klavier into one.

Sorta like this: http://i25.tinypic.com/9zye11.png

But older Klavier. And more Klavier than Gitarooman.. I'll have the helmet, and maybe some flames on my pants XD Don't know what else. Haven't worked out the details.

But on the photoshoot day, I think we're doing Farewell My Turnabout again. WE MIGHT HAVE ENGARDE AGAIN OMG :heart:

Silver 9
06-02-2008, 08:06 PM
...Gitarooman + Klavier...FSCKING EPIC!!!!! Also, Engarde? I'll wait until the con to say things. =X

Kiha's right about A-Kon, the VG thingie really screwed us over. We totally need more time to hang out, take random pictures, and what not. AnimeFEST is totally gonna rock for that (if I get that time off from me working the con, anyway. ; ; )

baku_neko
06-02-2008, 11:58 PM
So my Apollo shall return for an AFest appearance. :D

Already so excited for this con! And here's too hoping the party doesn't get broken up this time?

Squeesax
06-03-2008, 12:07 AM
After the fun we had at A-Kon, I'll totally be at AFest :)

I should have my Trucy outfit ready by then <3 <3 <3 yaaay

Break Man
06-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Damnit, I want more obscure characters! I would bust out laughing if I saw a Plum Kitaki or a Victor Kudo... Gods, I love them.

benihime
06-03-2008, 12:52 AM
i think i'll be forced (haha maybe not forced) into a phoenix wright cosplay, but i'm done playing the games so we'll see

baku_neko
06-03-2008, 03:05 AM
i think i'll be forced (haha maybe not forced) into a phoenix wright cosplay, but i'm done playing the games so we'll see

Even if you don't get through all the games, look here.

http://www.court-records.net/Characters.htm

Maybe you'll see someone you like. :D

Squeesax
06-03-2008, 08:29 PM
I may reappear as Ema, then wear Trucy on the day of the photoshoot and after, I'm not sure yet.

I've yet to go to an AFest, so I have no idea what I'll be doing.... I'll just meet up with you guys and take it from there xD

...Gitarooman + Klavier...FSCKING EPIC!!!!! Also, Engarde? I'll wait until the con to say things. =X

Kiha's right about A-Kon, the VG thingie really screwed us over. We totally need more time to hang out, take random pictures, and what not. AnimeFEST is totally gonna rock for that (if I get that time off from me working the con, anyway. ; ; )

The video game thing WAS fun, atleast we came up with the idea to go out and eat burgers after that.

But I do admit it was FAR too long and took up too much time =X

benihime
06-03-2008, 11:11 PM
okay i've decided on pearl :3 yay

Kihanna
06-03-2008, 11:16 PM
omfg yes! a pearl! :D

musicalmafia
06-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Like benihime, I've been "forced" into the grou-- naaaw, not really. I've wanted to join up, but haven't really decided on a character until now. XD

So I'll be doing the younger version of Valant! (I hope you don't mind, Spazzilicious? I forgot to check this thread before deciding and having people agree... :x) Yellow, ahoy~

spazz
06-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Like benihime, I've been "forced" into the grou-- naaaw, not really. I've wanted to join up, but haven't really decided on a character until now. XD

So I'll be doing the younger version of Valant! (I hope you don't mind, Spazzilicious? I forgot to check this thread before deciding and having people agree... :x) Yellow, ahoy~

Oh no, not at all! xD It's planned for next A-kon, actually. I have a secret cosplay up my sleeve for this one. :3

Break Man
06-04-2008, 02:17 AM
okay i've decided on pearl :3 yay

What would be hilarious would be if you cosplayed as Pearl channeling Mia... I would probably glomp you for that one. ^_^

baku_neko
06-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Mwuahahahaha! We finally got you ninjafiendX3 and benihime! :D

benihime
06-04-2008, 06:24 PM
What would be hilarious would be if you cosplayed as Pearl channeling Mia... I would probably glomp you for that one. ^_^

is that in the games? haha i'm only on the 2nd case of the 2nd game XD but i would do it if it's funny!

Silver 9
06-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Yes. Yes it is. Now hurry up and see it...and play the rest of the games. =X

In other news, Hobo onry for me. No freakin' way am I going to bring my lawyering suit this year. It are heavy and awkward. @_@

Technoir
06-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I am going to try to be present as Luke Atmey! Since I totally failed at getting him done for A-kon.

Also, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it for AFest, but my giant bearded friend wants to cosplay Damon Gant. I don't know if he's going to AFest, or if I'll be able to get the costume done for him for that con, but if anything he'll be at Oni-Con in that. 8D

Silver 9
06-05-2008, 10:13 PM
...Damon...Gant...
[[ blinks...then screams his head off ]] @_@

Ali-kun
06-06-2008, 12:25 AM
It would be epic if your friend were Gant. Gant visited our party last year in spirit, and we all know we want him around in person. Right guys? RIGHT?

...WHAAAAAAT?!

So over in the other (A-kon) thread, Paulie mentioned (I assume misspoke) a panel and then Silver jumped on it, which might be interesting but only if we could MAKE it interesting to other people besides ourselves. I've never done a fan-panel for a series, but if we throw some ideas around it might be worth a shot.

I don't think our group has gotten so hugenormous that we can't have the shoot by the fountain/escalators like it was last year, but anyway, we can always meet there and then move if it looks like we're going to be blocking access through that area. We can really hash out time/day later, I think, there's not a whole lot of rush on that. If anyone has preferences let them be known ;3

Kihanna
06-06-2008, 09:40 AM
*SNORTS* Oh man, well if Gant goes well, I will definitely 100% bring Lana for later pictures.

I'm sure we can arrange a panel of some sort. It probably would be better at A-kon since there are so many flippin' people, but A Fest should work out. If ol' Croik can do it, I'm sure we could. :)

Paulie1980
06-06-2008, 12:42 PM
It would be epic if your friend were Gant. Gant visited our party last year in spirit, and we all know we want him around in person. Right guys? RIGHT?

...WHAAAAAAT?!

So over in the other (A-kon) thread, Paulie mentioned (I assume misspoke) a panel and then Silver jumped on it, which might be interesting but only if we could MAKE it interesting to other people besides ourselves. I've never done a fan-panel for a series, but if we throw some ideas around it might be worth a shot.

I don't think our group has gotten so hugenormous that we can't have the shoot by the fountain/escalators like it was last year, but anyway, we can always meet there and then move if it looks like we're going to be blocking access through that area. We can really hash out time/day later, I think, there's not a whole lot of rush on that. If anyone has preferences let them be known ;3

Misspoke or Genius Idea. You be the judge...

josshouse
06-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Wow, I've never done a panel. Actually, I've only ever gone to like......two. Ever. Would be rad though, if we could come up with something to make it interesting XD

Also, I....might just be Klavier. GOD, I DON'T KNOW. I'll replay GS4 and it'll rekindle my Gavinners obsession x3 Then I should be good to go.

Anyone know where I can get....really tall epic boots? But not just a big platform, I want them to look *sorta* dignified..

Paulie1980
06-06-2008, 03:10 PM
I've never done a panel either BUT we could all learn EVERYTHING about the character we are cosplaying as and answer questions (some real, some mock) from the audience and have a fun time. End with a mock trial, like make a dinner theatre out of it. Halfway through the panel someone dies of posion and suddenly !!! mock trial begins. Oh my God, how rad would that be.

Ali-kun
06-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Would definitely need a way to have audience participation, as we are not well known or anything to be able to stand there and talk about ourselves and have people actually go for that (EVEN IN CHARACTER lol)

Mock trial sort of thing is intriguing, keep talking ;3

Silver 9
06-06-2008, 10:34 PM
[[ sits down in the thread, finally, intent on listening in on ideas ]]

...the swimming is a lie, the swimming is a lie, the swimming is a lie... (in reference to Gant, but of course)

And...well, if we can, if we can't, I don't mind either way. It'd be fun to do, but I have no idea how we'd pull it off.

...yes, I jump recklessly and often. Usually it ends on pain on my end. ; ;

suger_snake
06-06-2008, 11:53 PM
[[ sits down in the thread, finally, intent on listening in on ideas ]]

...the swimming is a lie, the swimming is a lie, the swimming is a lie... (in reference to Gant, but of course)

And...well, if we can, if we can't, I don't mind either way. It'd be fun to do, but I have no idea how we'd pull it off.

...yes, I jump recklessly and often. Usually it ends on pain on my end. ; ;
Don't say swimming
if you say swimming it will end up just like when some one said PW ice skating at akon
-punches her mind-
i WILL end up organizing it
Pw at the pool
brought to you by gant

oh btw hi thread ^_^

Technoir
06-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Silver 9! I was told to inform you that you've actually already met my friend that's cosplaying Gant. XD He said, "Silver 9 met me at A-Kon. Tell him I'm that giant Toy Soldier guy that gave him the pin." So there you go. You're right in being terrified of him, LOL.

As for swimming, he's already said that there's no way he's going to be Swimsuit Gant. And seeing as I'm female, I doubt I could be Swimsuit Atmey either, so you guys are out of luck there. LOL. Having a swimming gathering is going to be hard on those of us who are crossplayers.

ALSO! I think a mock trial would be pretty hilarious. XD Would it be scripted/planned beforehand, or just made up on the fly?

Silver 9
06-07-2008, 10:26 AM
[[ blinks ]] ...does this mean I should be scared?

Honestly, my memory's a little foggy, so I don't really remember a Toy Soldier guy giving me a pin...was it this year's A-Kon, or from a previous one? @_@

Oh, and I think I was more or less actually going for A: the obvious Portal reference, and B: saying what goes through anyone's mind who's *been* "swimming" with Gant when he says he wants to go swimming.

Besides, I don't think the Hyatt has a pool...so, tough luck.

suger_snake
06-07-2008, 02:08 PM
i was mostly jokeing lol
i have never seen a pool at the afest hotel ether XD

Goldfinch
06-07-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm actually in the process of getting a mock trial together.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=138631

I'm currently trying to get through the channels to make this official. It's not going to be scripted or anything, so you can join in without really having to get terribly involved. I'll just need some people to volunteer and generally know how this'll go down.

If everyone wants to do a Q&A, maybe we could combine the events.

Break Man
06-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Hell, if you guys get a panel together, I'll be sure to work it, should you require any sound guys, as long as it's at A-Fest. Might be good if I got Diego together before then... Hmm...

suger_snake
06-07-2008, 05:52 PM
oh man i can picture my self as edgeworth at this thing :3 oh man i love being in character with him

baku_neko
06-07-2008, 06:45 PM
No, the Hyatt has a pool. It's kinda small though. They also have a hot tub.

But, lol cosplaying for a pool setting can be difficult for the crossplayers... XD

Silver 9
06-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Hell, if you guys get a panel together, I'll be sure to work it, should you require any sound guys, as long as it's at A-Fest. Might be good if I got Diego together before then... Hmm...

Break...quit trying to take the job I'm already saying I'll do... >_>;

Oh, and the mock trial is still wanting to be set up? Then that makes two things I could feasibly combine into one. =X

suger_snake
06-07-2008, 07:44 PM
I would go out bound up as edgeworth in red swim trunks but sadly that would look mega tacky >>
Sigh i wish havening boobs didn't keep you from doing shirtless things when your a cosplayer

I know ^_^ ill make a cravat top XD

oh god that would be so funny
Just to cravats covering my chest
Ruffle chest for the win
ugh i come up with the worst ideas for trying to make versions of cosplays
Damn you boobs:waaaah:

Goldfinch
06-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Oh, and the mock trial is still wanting to be set up? Then that makes two things I could feasibly combine into one. =X

It's true, he's already got dibs on that job. ^_^; Thanks for the offer, though.

TR Rose
06-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I think the mock trial sounds fun! I'd like to help out if possible. I'm trying to hurry through the last case in the 3rd game so I can know as much about the characters as possible before AFest.

Break Man
06-08-2008, 03:08 AM

Coulda sworn you would actually be INVOLVED in the panel... Unless you don't want to be up there as Hobohodo. Just sayin'

Silver 9
06-08-2008, 09:51 PM
lol, well, I was more or less talking about the mock trial, Break. If we were to do the panel bit...hell, I don't know if I'd be up there or not. @_@

Kamachiono
06-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Ah hey guys, maya will be coming. All new and such, since I am revamping it and what not.

Eh a panel, I will be sure to see it once you guys hold it =w=

shiri_tori
06-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Ah hey guys, maya will be coming. All new and such, since I am revamping it and what not.

Eh a panel, I will be sure to see it once you guys hold it =w=

Echoing her sentiments, if I'm not dragged away by dating game stuff, or Persona stuff...and ACK! NO REVAMP. BAD. KEEP IT DAHLINK!

Silver 9
06-09-2008, 09:48 AM
[[ flails his arms about, cheering shiri and kama on ]] GOGOGOGOGO!

Kihanna
06-10-2008, 12:24 PM
We should just dedicate a whole day to Phoenix Wright stuff at A Fest.

XD;; At least that's what I'm hoping to do. Jeez, these Dallas cons are turning into "MEET UP WITH PHOENIX PEEPS" to me anymore. I get more excited about seeing you guys than the actual con itself.

I'm going to have an artist alley table, so I may be slightly limited. SLIGHTLY! You guys better visit me. <3

Silver 9
06-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh, so you're gonna be at the artist alley, Kihanna? Fun fun.

As most of you *probably* know, my time is limited to as long as my AV Support boss needs me. Any other time is free time, and will be time spent hanging out with people. Mostly y'all. ^^

And Phoenix Wright day? I can handle that. =P Heck, maybe I oughta go get a bunch more grape juice to pass around or something. >_>;

TR Rose
06-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Any thoughts on which day ya'll are going to choose? It looks like people are already scheduling shoots.

Kihanna
06-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Lets just go with Sunday again this year, eh?

suger_snake
06-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Lets just go with Sunday again this year, eh?

Ew Sunday really
i don't even know if ill bother get in a costume Sunday, i usually don't

baku_neko
06-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Well AFest lasts till Monday (4 day con! woot), cause of the holiday. So technically Monday is the Sunday at AFest. XD

So Sunday isn't that bad, but....I was hoping to wear Apollo Friday or Saturday. :/

Plus I don't know what my other cosplay photo shoots are yet...

Silver 9
06-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Well, either Saturday or Sunday, I don't mind either.
Just so long as I'm not working during any thought-up times...if at all possible, we oughta settle on a time and day, so I can ask for that particular period off. @_@

Kihanna
06-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Well AFest lasts till Monday (4 day con! woot), cause of the holiday. So technically Monday is the Sunday at AFest. XD

So Sunday isn't that bad, but....I was hoping to wear Apollo Friday or Saturday. :/

Yeah, last year Sunday was just about as active as Saturday, and it worked out pretty well. A-Fest is freakin' amazing.

We'll see how everyone's schedules are.
Since I'll be having a table I SHOULD stay with it Saturday, but Robert said he will watch over it for me if need be.

benihime
06-11-2008, 09:32 PM
i'll be able to do saturday
sunday morning is the bleach shoot i'm going to XD

Kihanna
06-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Hooooo snap guys. One of my friends, Flauta (http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj54/kijamboree/Photos/2008%20-%2003%20-%2021%20-%20Anime%20Matsuri/DSC07605.jpg) (the one that's Link in the middle), might be going and might do Machi! D:

suger_snake
06-12-2008, 02:04 AM

oh yeah i forgot afest was 4 days long ......
hmm
that works then
-makes note to ask of 4 days and not 3 xD-

Ali-kun
06-12-2008, 02:52 AM
You guys, I finally finished AJ and now I'm really getting pumped *_*

(I keep telling myself I'm NOT ALLOWED to put any new costumes on my list but I keep being inspired *tear* 4-4 brought another one I wanted to do but I keep repeating "NO! BAD ALI!" inside my head...)

suger_snake
06-12-2008, 04:12 AM
Well afest people i have a gift for you guys
turns out I'm going to be making a Kristoph costume for animefest
Baku our little Apollo kind of talked me in to being him
so yeah
expect an awesome Apollo Kristoph group at anime fest

oh and don't worry I'm sure Edgeworth will make an appearance to i can't let that costume die

spazz
06-12-2008, 05:16 AM
Well afest people i have a gift for you guys
turns out I'm going to be making a Kristoph costume for animefest
Baku our little Apollo kind of talked me in to being him
so yeah
expect an awesome Apollo Kristoph group at anime fest

oh and don't worry I'm sure Edgeworth will make an appearance to i can't let that costume die

Ha, me and Nikki are doing that too. Epic mirror party lulz.

Silver 9
06-12-2008, 05:12 PM
You guys, I finally finished AJ and now I'm really getting pumped *_*

(I keep telling myself I'm NOT ALLOWED to put any new costumes on my list but I keep being inspired *tear* 4-4 brought another one I wanted to do but I keep repeating "NO! BAD ALI!" inside my head...)

[[ thinks for a second ]] ...ohhhhhh...OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! TOTALLY DO IT, ALI!

baku_neko
06-13-2008, 02:51 AM
So are we thinking Saturday for the shoot?

Silver 9
06-13-2008, 07:59 AM
[[ thinks a bit on it ]] ...y'know, I actually think I like the idea for Sunday better. The con's still active then, but there's slightly less crazy going around during that time.

Again, I'm comfy for either Saturday or Sunday, but I gotta know soon-ish so I can ask for that time off during the con. =X

Kihanna
06-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah, same here. Sunday's better, but Saturday cooouuuuld work.

We could make it about 1ish.

TR Rose
06-13-2008, 11:44 AM
I think Sunday would be better since a lot of things (like photoshoots and gatherings) seem to be planned for Saturday already. But I'm happy to go along with whatever day you guys decide! :)

Squeesax
06-13-2008, 02:01 PM
I've never been to an AFest, so I think whatever time you guys who have stuff to do can come up with is fine with me xDD

There was a mention of a panel in the other thread, are you still trying to do that?

baku_neko
06-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Well Sunday is great for me too, but I don't think it works for other people? Like benihime? :/

Squeesax
06-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Its probably a stupid question, but are there people here who can't make Sunday due to church? Though I get some grief for it, I can miss it , but there are still people out there who's parents will not let them go.

Though again this may be stupid, since most of the people here are of age and don't have to worry about it.. that or someone might feel strongly about it and want to go.

Kihanna
06-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah, gotta take everybody's schedule into consideration. Benihime, would it be possible for later in the day? That's why I was suggesting maybe about 1ish.

There are a number of people that haven't said anything either.
We'll figure something out.

Sunday/Church uuuusuaally isn't a problem, especially within our groups.

Squeesax
06-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Hopefully it'll all work out this time, meaning some giant event won't be scheduled around the same time X_X

benihime
06-13-2008, 09:11 PM
on sunday? the bleach walk is at 11 i think and we probably wont be back until 12:30 or so

Ali-kun
06-13-2008, 10:23 PM
We could make the Phoenix Wright shoot at 2 or 3 on Sunday, that way you can participate in both if you so choose ^_^ I do like Sunday, it's not a "real" Sunday (ie, everyone's packing up and going home so nothing happens), but it still doesn't have as hectic a feel as Saturday.

benihime
06-13-2008, 10:30 PM
if it were later like 3 that'd be great

TR Rose
06-13-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm seeing posts for Nintendo and Brawl shoots tentatively for Saturday that would be fun to participate in. A nice relaxed Sunday would be so nice.

baku_neko
06-13-2008, 11:30 PM
So how bout Sunday at 3? Sounds good to everyone?

suger_snake
06-14-2008, 05:14 AM
Any times k for me ill be taking only Ace attorney things to this convention.

Hey cosplayers you know what sucks
running out of fabric for a costume and now being able to find more or any similar XD :waaaah:

- freaks out slightly over her half finished costume -

Kihanna
06-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Sounds awesome by me! LETS DO EET.

Oh man, Snake. You're working on Klavier, right?

Ali-kun
06-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Apparently I have mad skillz at schedule-adjusting and compromise (lol Silver). 3:00 Sunday it is! Are we going to stick with our original fountain plan then? They do have an area set aside for gatherings, like I said, over by main events - but I don't remember what that area looks like, as I don't generally go to any of the main events >.>;;

The plus side for doing it in their set-aside meetup area is that it'll be in the program book, so we may pick up a few fans who either don't go on forums or were planning to go but forgot to write down the time or something XD If there's something scheduled there right after us, though, we can't go over time (but that's just like any photoshoot area). Perhaps we can start there, and then move elsewhere to keep hanging out / taking pics? The main part of the gathering would be over, so people could wander off if they had other stuff to do, but those who wished to hang out together more could do so.

baku_neko
06-14-2008, 03:10 PM
I shall change the first post to Sunday at 3 pm. Meet by the fountain sounds good. :)

suger_snake
06-14-2008, 04:25 PM
fountains fine
the area by the main events some times dosn't get alot of traffic
only around the times that something big is going on in main events
last year i remember the bleach photo shoot was around that general area. if you saw it you know where i'm talking about. same floor as the fountain but waaaaaay off down that hallway behind the stares to go down to the dealer room game room panel rooms etc.

Silver 9
06-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Apparently I have mad skillz at schedule-adjusting and compromise (lol Silver). 3:00 Sunday it is! Are we going to stick with our original fountain plan then? They do have an area set aside for gatherings, like I said, over by main events - but I don't remember what that area looks like, as I don't generally go to any of the main events >.>;;

The plus side for doing it in their set-aside meetup area is that it'll be in the program book, so we may pick up a few fans who either don't go on forums or were planning to go but forgot to write down the time or something XD If there's something scheduled there right after us, though, we can't go over time (but that's just like any photoshoot area). Perhaps we can start there, and then move elsewhere to keep hanging out / taking pics? The main part of the gathering would be over, so people could wander off if they had other stuff to do, but those who wished to hang out together more could do so.

1: QFT at top! (at both parts, too...I'm fairly sure I'm someone to lol at. =X)

2: I'm rather lax about where we do this, just so long as it runs longer than 30 minutes. And we has loads of awesome pictures, etc.

3: Jeez, if I'm not working, I'll more or less actively seek out fellow gyakutards just to hang out with y'all (may be the only way I can get pics taken of me, 'cause, well, Hobohodo looks normal...not that I really mind, mind you. ^^; )

4: Speaking of work, now that we have a time set up, I can ask for that time period off! =D

TR Rose
06-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Whew... just finished Trials & Tribulations and acquired a copy of Apollo Justice (had to call around to several GameStops to find it). I want to be completely in the loop this time around! :)

suger_snake
06-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Whew... just finished Trials & Tribulations and acquired a copy of Apollo Justice (had to call around to several GameStops to find it). I want to be completely in the loop this time around! :)

im rushing to finish apollo justice so i can know every thing there is to know about kristoph
i read at much as i could find on CR about him but im sure theres meny a thing left out
i hope im not to lazy to finshe befor akon

benihime
06-14-2008, 11:27 PM
i'm only on the first game, second trial. i started on the 2nd game but i want to start from the beginning XD

Break Man
06-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Well, everyone needs to start from somewhere. It's kinda sad that you're starting just now, beni, but at least you have.

TR Rose
06-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Not sure if you guys have seen this yet:
http://http://www.animefest.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=339&start=0&S=dd45eb3ccfccf944b919ed7098e6d7ab
It looks like you can request a meetup spot on the AFest forums. It looks like 3 on Sunday is taken though. Apparently this list will be printed in the con programs too. Do you think the time should be moved so we can get a spot here?

Silver 9
06-16-2008, 09:05 AM
Fairly sure we have been noticing that. I took a quick look at it, and yeah, 3 PM Sunday is already taken (darn PKMN...). Then again, if it's the place I remember, it's not really too big of an area. That, and we have a time limit. Part of the reasons I enjoy our photoshoots is the time we get to linger around and pretty much goof off, set up good shots, etc. My personal feelings state that 1 hour *may* not be enough time to get all the good poses we want. ^^;

Ali-kun
06-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Hey man, don't be hatin' on the Pokemon (god dammit WHY do the Pokemon shoots ALWAYS get planned at the same time as something else I want to do more XDXD IT'S A CURSE I TELL YOU! Well, at least that's a sub-set of Pokemon, but still...)

Anyway, yeah Rose, I mentioned that thread but it looks like people prefer the old location over a spot in the con booklet. It'll surely get advertised enough among fans to get a good group, anyway. I don't think gatherings in other locations are forbidden, if they were I should hope he would've had the foresight to actually say that in the thread (and besides, it's not like AFest has such congestion problems that it's a huge issue).

Squeesax
06-16-2008, 12:18 PM
So Sunday at 3? Yay xD

And, if we ever see another AA person we don't know we can always tell them about the photoshoot, but considering the size of AFest, we probably won't have near as many missing out as they did at A-Kon.

josshouse
06-16-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm all for Sunday OR Saturday. Sunday is sounding like the general concensus, which is cool. Maybe we could do it down the hallway from the fountain/front desk...hard to explain. I think it's near where the rave and/or concerts usually are, but I could totally be mistaken. The place I'm thinking of is just *bigger*, and a little more out of the way of the con.

OH GOD. To do Klavier or not to do Klavier?! I'd really hate to cosplay a character that there are gonna be like 5 more of, but...gosh, I love Klavier a lot, and my 'twin' is being Kristoph.

Also we'll have Juan/Matt/Adrian/Celeste for a different day. x_x! Which costumes to wear to the shoot?!

LIFE DECISIONS, HERE

suger_snake
06-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Kristophs half done yall
I finished the coat last night
all thats left is the pants and the wig and i will be done :3
I'm so happy and i think I'm most likely going to be him at the photo shoot
oi hey and
if the photo shoot doesn't go on Sunday at 3 what about sat at 3
its only a change in days
-ponders finding clear nail polish- hmmmmm

Ali-kun
06-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Joss, I think that's more or less in the direction the 'official' photoshoot spot is? XDXD I think we're fine sticking with 3:00 Sunday, the same location as last year (the corner between the fountain and escalator to bar area), and then if we decide we're getting in the way too much, we can move. It didn't seem like we were in the way last year, so unless the group is over 9000 times bigger, I think we'll be okay. y/n?

(clear nail polish = yes, adding that creepy hand top to the clear nail polish bottle = even more yes X3)

Goldfinch
06-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Would it be a good idea to coordinate the mock trial with the photo shoot? Perhaps we could have the trial before or after the shoot so that people who have other costumes wouldn't have to worry about suiting up more than once.

Ali-kun
06-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Ooh yeah, I forgot there was planned to be a mock trial :O Maybe after the shoot, like at 5:00 (that is, if AFest staff can schedule it that specifically, obviously the exact time is up to them...)

But you could at least request that it be scheduled on the same day and not overlapping the photoshoot ^_^ It's your baby, I'm just throwin' a suggestion out, hehe.

Silver 9
06-17-2008, 11:33 AM
OH GOD. To do Klavier or not to do Klavier?! I'd really hate to cosplay a character that there are gonna be like 5 more of, but...gosh, I love Klavier a lot, and my 'twin' is being Kristoph.

Also we'll have Juan/Matt/Adrian/Celeste for a different day. x_x! Which costumes to wear to the shoot?!

LIFE DECISIONS, HERE

...eeeee...that's...a tough decision...maybe save Klavier for later in the day? The 2-4 grouping is made of win, but...then you have Klavier and the guy whom I epicly despise...too many decisions, TOO MANY DECISIONS! >.<

Hey man, don't be hatin' on the Pokemon

Hey, man, I don't hate the PKMN...just the recent ones. I will *always* stay in the category of RBY/GSC. 400+ is too durn much for meh. @_@

Would it be a good idea to coordinate the mock trial with the photo shoot? Perhaps we could have the trial before or after the shoot so that people who have other costumes wouldn't have to worry about suiting up more than once.

Speaking of which, I haven't heard anything on my end of the request chain concerning the mock trial. How are things going on your end?

-ponders finding clear nail polish-

...DOOOO EEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT~

[[ moves on to updates for himself ]] ...well, seeing as I'm keeping the same costume, there's not much I gotta do. However, I do need to attach more tacks to the sides of my sandals (my other ones turned silver ; ; ). Also, I gotta try and figure out what I should do about the locket, 'cause the one I had made was just a *tad* bit too big. @_@ Any suggestions?

suger_snake
06-17-2008, 06:22 PM
-ponders about model magic and making a nail polish bottle-
this might totally be awesome if i want to do it but it also might be a big pain the the butt to have with me
model magic brakes so easily i would be scared id brake off the finger or something if i'm not careful

oh btw if any one wishes to see my costume its all done exsept for the pants
i took a bust shot and put it up in my my kristoph costume photos
wigs done
glasses are got
coat under shirt and vest are done
attorneys badge done
all thats left is the pants

Ali-kun
06-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Use something other than model magic, then? ^^;; I've never used that stuff, but I don't really know what to recommend other than that for such a small, delicate item - polymer clays like sculpey or fimo would be easily breakable too. Maybe you could try using wire for the fingers? Make a quick 'test' piece, I mean, and see how sturdy it is before putting a lot of effort into something that ends up breaking anyway.

The top half of your costume looks good :O

TR Rose
06-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Sculpey on its own is horribly fragile, especially for skinny extruded pieces. I had made a rosebud with leaves and all the leaf bits snapped off right away at con. Unless it's something that won't move around much (like a necklace), it'll probably get pretty damaged.

benihime
06-17-2008, 10:11 PM
if you coat model magic in a few coats of gesso it helps make it stronger but then you have to paint it

cidbram
06-18-2008, 04:26 AM
Count me in with the Photoshoot/Mock Trial.

Kihanna
06-19-2008, 08:47 PM

LIFE DECISIONS, HERE

WOMAN! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT.
HE'S DOING MAAATT.
YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR THE SHOOT AGAIN!
DDDD:

asldkjfoaisjdf oh god I need to start on Alita. Fabric hunting tomorrow.

Tamlin
06-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Wow! So much fandom! I've been sucked in too, just finished the first game! I will try my best to have a Angel Starr done for A-Fest. The hard part will be the fur coat!

TR Rose
06-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Wow! So much fandom! I've been sucked in too, just finished the first game! I will try my best to have a Angel Starr done for A-Fest. The hard part will be the fur coat!

Didn't I tell you that the games would suck you in? Ace Attorney games are an addiction. :)

Kihanna
06-20-2008, 11:57 AM
It Is An Amazing Addiction, Yes

Break Man
06-20-2008, 03:43 PM
So, Gyakuten Saiban is an addiction... But is it the kind of addiction that you want to be addicted to? There are no real negative side effects, as far as I can see, except for a good $30-$40 out of your wallet when a new game comes out... It's cheaper than booze or cigarettes. Conclusion: GS is the best addiction you can have, emphasis on "best".

Silver 9
06-20-2008, 06:55 PM
You crazy fool, there are ALWAYS side effects with every addiction!

..we...just haven't *found* any yet... >_>;

... (Pssst, have we really been looking for side effects?)

benihime
06-20-2008, 09:47 PM
i have one

i stay up late playing it
hence im tired at work
and cranky. viola. side effect

TR Rose
06-20-2008, 11:27 PM
The only side effect I've found is an endless number of characters to keep adding to my "future cosplay plans" list.

...and a string of odd dreams I won't go into detail about here. ^_^;

Kihanna
06-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Hahaha Rose said what I was going to say. XD I'm going to have three characters at A-fest and I *STILL* have more characters I want to do.

UGH. IS PHOENIX WRIGHT COSPLAY ALL I WILL EVER DO!?

Break Man
06-21-2008, 03:57 AM
In a word, yes.

And just because something has side effects doesn't mean they're BAD, now does it?

suger_snake
06-21-2008, 06:00 AM
Pw makes me spend to much money on cosplay
Kristoph dug deeeep in to my wallet

oi you guys Kristophs done
and i bring you a small gift
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1577834/
i love it, it just makes the costume

Kihanna
06-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Hahaha wow. XD That's awesome.
You did a good job. <3

TR Rose
06-21-2008, 05:13 PM
I bought fabric for Maya Fey today - the jacket and kimono-dress thing. I still need to get the sash fabric though, I couldn't find something that was the right color and matched the other two fabrics. I tend to be a perfectionist about stuff like that though.

I will probably still have Franzy for the photoshoot but I needed something more casual (and easier to wear shoes), maybe for the first day of AFest.

Oh, was there going to be another room party? I missed the A-Kon one.

benihime
06-21-2008, 05:46 PM
I bought fabric for Maya Fey today - the jacket and kimono-dress thing. I still need to get the sash fabric though, I couldn't find something that was the right color and matched the other two fabrics. I tend to be a perfectionist about stuff like that though.

I will probably still have Franzy for the photoshoot but I needed something more casual (and easier to wear shoes), maybe for the first day of AFest.

aw i was hoping you'd have it done so i could have a cousin :3 but lol i'm sure there will be others! good luck on fabric hunting. i haven't even started and won't until after EXPO. and then maybe the week AFTER because right when i come back i'll be working around 60 hours that week O:

we could even sneak off into a corner for a party, there are so many corners you can just hang out at. i know where they had artist alley last year? there are lots of corners to just chill

Silver 9
06-21-2008, 07:26 PM

That's...probably the main reason you're Fransiska von Karma... >_>;

And Maya Fey...wow, that's a heck of a jump; prosecutor with a whip to spirit medium who noshes on burgers on a daily basis. Can't wait to see how that'll turn out. =D

suger_snake
06-21-2008, 07:56 PM

it seams all franny cosplayers tend to have this problem XD
damn her
the character just rubs off on you doesn't it
i was mega anal about my franny costume when i made it
i made the top TWICE cus i wasn't happy with it

right now i'm havening a crazy panic attack with Krisy
I'm being so anal about the fabric i'm using cus i ran out of fabric after making the coat and i had the hardest time finding another to match it
i found some of the same color but one is linen and the other is like soft almost fleas like fabric

I need to replace the sleeves on my coat so maybe it will help me stop being so meh about the fabric of the coat and the fabric of the pants not matching
the color matches but its just >< grrr
idk
i really don't want to remake the coat
i know it wont be a good as the first one
that always happens to me
you guys can see the pics on my costume list
you can see the color matches but
its still different

oh the pain of being a perfectionist when i comes to cosplay

TR Rose
06-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh no, I've been a perfectionist LONG before there was such a thing as Ace Attorney. :) You should see how much I obsess over all my costumes - every detail has to be *perfect* or I'm just not happy with it, and will continue to remake it until it is as good as I can get. I think I've remade or added to every part of my Link cosplay (aside from the sword and shield), and Peach has gone through a few revisions too.

If I can jump from Franzy to Peach within a day, I don't think Maya on a different day will be too crazy. I just love so many of the AA characters that I want to make them all!

BTW, it seems like Phoenix Wright cosplay is the latest trend in the local cosplay club I belong to. Most of the people I've talked to want to start working on a character from it soon and were fabric-hunting for it today. Looks like we'll have a lot of new people in the shoot by AFest.

Kihanna
06-21-2008, 08:43 PM
If I can jump from Franzy to Peach within a day, I don't think Maya on a different day will be too crazy. I just love so many of the AA characters that I want to make them all!

You better come by my table so I can take a picture of you as Maya! X3 <3

Break Man
06-22-2008, 02:11 AM

That is a good question... Hopefully they're not as anal as the guys at A-Kon were. Gods, that was horrible... >_<;;;

suger_snake
06-22-2008, 02:48 AM
id love to offer up my room for a party but
i still don't know if havening my own room is a certainty yet
-shrug-
if i don't get my own room i will be staying with a few friends :3

just putting that out there in case yall need a last resort for a party room. no guaranties

Kihanna
06-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Meeting up in a corner in Artist Alley sounds like a good idea. That's what we ended up doing at A-kon after we were shoved out of the room. It worked out pretty well. We lost most of the people from the party, but from the people that were left it was good fun. BekuNeko!Apollo and Quailman was lawlarious.

baku_neko
06-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Meeting up in a corner in Artist Alley sounds like a good idea. That's what we ended up doing at A-kon after we were shoved out of the room. It worked out pretty well. We lost most of the people from the party, but from the people that were left it was good fun. BekuNeko!Apollo and Quailman was lawlarious.

I'm so glad I could entertain you all. :p

And that Quailman was awesome. XD

suger_snake
06-23-2008, 04:01 AM
almost $100 spent and 3 weeks later and i'm finally happy with my kristoph costume

-head desk- now that i'm not worried about it any more i can move in to other things i have been neglecting for 3 weeks

anyway scratch on the me having my own room thing
its turns out the plans to get my own room didn't work out and now im just staying with my friends in the original room i had
sorry guys i don't have a room to give up now ><

-goes away to sew shorts for another costume- DAMN YOU COSPLAY AND YOUR NEVER ENDINGNESS

Silver 9
06-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Hurray for Kristoph! Now I can has a "buddy" to have dinner with! >_>;

cidbram
06-23-2008, 06:57 PM
BTW, it seems like Phoenix Wright cosplay is the latest trend in the local cosplay club I belong to. Most of the people I've talked to want to start working on a character from it soon and were fabric-hunting for it today. Looks like we'll have a lot of new people in the shoot by AFest.

Ain't THAT the truth, LoL. I guess I never realized how much PW/GS fandom there was until I got to A-Kon. BLEW me away

Silver 9
06-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Oh yeah. I think we've been steadily growing in popularity since A-Kon 18. I feel it's gotten big enough to rival some of Bleach, Naruto, and SSB.

suger_snake
06-24-2008, 03:12 AM
Ain't THAT the truth, LoL. I guess I never realized how much PW/GS fandom there was until I got to A-Kon. BLEW me away

yeah i ended up doing a PW cosplay before it got big
from onicon last year to this akon its blown up huge
it grows bigger and bigger with the more people that get talked in to playing it
i realized it was getting big at ikkicon
it really is starting to rival bleach and naruto and all those old fandoms
i remember the first time i saw Pw was afest last year
i saw a phoenix and an edgeworth
they also had a bluebadger with them
i believe that was about the time 2 was about or had just came out
PW is still going to be growing
and most defiantly with this new perfect prosecutor game coming out soon

i wouldn't be surprised if another costume comes out of this fandom for me
the counts up to 3 so far

cidbram
06-24-2008, 04:23 AM
That's what I guess really gave me the urge to play the judge. SO MANY PW/GS cosplayers around every convention, and yet there were no judges whatsoever.

That and it's really fun to associate with a lot of people who are huge "gyakutards" like me. Kinda nice. And now thanks to PW, I can never hear the word "Objection!" the same way again. And it's bad enough that I have jury duty call-ins for the next week @_@

suger_snake
06-24-2008, 06:47 AM
That's what I guess really gave me the urge to play the judge. SO MANY PW/GS cosplayers around every convention, and yet there were no judges whatsoever.

That and it's really fun to associate with a lot of people who are huge "gyakutards" like me. Kinda nice. And now thanks to PW, I can never hear the word "Objection!" the same way again. And it's bad enough that I have jury duty call-ins for the next week @_@

oh man
my friend who cosplayed Deago Armondo and Godot almost when to jury duty dressed as Deago

TR Rose
06-24-2008, 07:32 AM
With so many of the other popular fandoms, you can see where people would naturally want to play a character - ninjas, pirates, chosen warriors, etc... but we play attorneys, victims, and witnesses.

Who ever thought that cosplaying as a bunch of lawyers would be so much fun? ;)

spazz
06-24-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm so glad I could entertain you all. :p

And that Quailman was awesome. XD

You were adorable. xD

suger_snake
06-24-2008, 07:11 PM
With so many of the other popular fandoms, you can see where people would naturally want to play a character - ninjas, pirates, chosen warriors, etc... but we play attorneys, victims, and witnesses.

Who ever thought that cosplaying as a bunch of lawyers would be so much fun? ;)
hmm akon 17 was ninjas vs. pirates i think its time for attorneys vs prosecutors :P

Kihanna
06-24-2008, 10:55 PM
Oh man. The Phoenix Wright fandom HAS gotten crazy.

Anais and I did Lana and Ema for the first time at Shiokazecon and A-kon 2006, and absolutely nobody knew who we were and there were NO other PW cosplayers at all. Nobody took our picture, nobody fangasmed, and nobody else cosplayed. At Shiokazecon someone actually asked me if I was a gundam character, understandable, but sucked that she was the only one that tried to point out who I was. It was nuts for us how it went from NOTHING at A-kon 2006, and then at 2007 we couldn't prevent FROM being stopped for pictures and such. It was really exciting that our costumes could finally be... RECOGNIZED even.

But in the end, I couldn't even be happier with the group of people that do Phoenix Wright cosplay. The fandom is happy, fun, and funny. >: Gawd I love you guys.

I can't fscking wait until A-fest like you wouldn't believe. Dallas cons have turned into PHOENIX WRIGHT cons for me. XD

Silver 9
06-25-2008, 02:56 AM
But in the end, I couldn't even be happier with the group of people that do Phoenix Wright cosplay. The fandom is happy, fun, and funny. >: Gawd I love you guys.

...wait, do I count in part of the funny PW cosplayers? >_>;

But no, seriously, when I started doing Phoenix Wright *last* year, at A-Kon 17, the *only* thing I knew of was the Phoenix Wrongs, and the entire FIRST case of GS1. That was the extent of my knowledge. Then AnimeFEST swings around, and not only have I played through 1 and 2, but I had pre-ordered 3. =X

And of all the things to get hooked on, other than ninjas, pirates, and godlike swordsmen, I out and chose a graphic novelization game about lawyers and the truth.

And step-ladders. >_>;

Bu I'll agree with Kihanna and say that the fanbase is probably one of the *best* fanbases I'll ever fall into, due to the amount of creativity per person, and the amout of epic weirdness and syncronizism we have. It makes for fun hangout times, and I couldn't be happier.

ANYWAY, back to AnimeFEST...so, who here thinks I should bring more than 4 bottles of grape juice? And what kinds should I try for?

Break Man
06-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Bring lots and lots of red grape juice. While I like my white grape juice, I think red is more like Nick, wouldn't you say?

As for the fanbase, damnit, you guys are awesome. I'll be getting into the GS cosplay soon (as soon as my stash of monies gets bigger), but just being around you guys and hanging out and seeing your costumes, well, there's nothing I'd rather do. And I want to see Klavier jamming out. Preferably with Edgey. That would be hilarious. I always thought of Edgey as a rocker... Maybe one of those with a closet V-K fandom, in love with Mana or something...

Kihanna
06-25-2008, 08:35 AM
But no, seriously, when I started doing Phoenix Wright *last* year, at A-Kon 17

Gawd. XD I remember first meeting you out on the curb outside of the convention freaking out on you. I freaked out on every PW cosplayer A-kon 2007 and just about scared the piss outta everyone. XD; I think I still have your card somewhere.

suger_snake
06-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Bring lots and lots of red grape juice. While I like my white grape juice, I think red is more like Nick, wouldn't you say?

As for the fanbase, damnit, you guys are awesome. I'll be getting into the GS cosplay soon (as soon as my stash of monies gets bigger), but just being around you guys and hanging out and seeing your costumes, well, there's nothing I'd rather do. And I want to see Klavier jamming out. Preferably with Edgey. That would be hilarious. I always thought of Edgey as a rocker... Maybe one of those with a closet V-K fandom, in love with Mana or something...

I can make this happen :3
i happen to be an Edgeworth cosplayer that would totally rock out with a Klavier.
Catch me at afest when i'm in Egdeworth and i give you a rock out.
i'm only bringing Kristoph and Edgeworth, keep an eye out

cidbram
06-26-2008, 11:05 AM
O_O Rock out session? Need a bass player? O_O

The one thing that always draws peoples' attention to fandom is when they're in my truck for any reason. At my previous job I had a Phoenix Wright mini-plush/keychain on my lanyard (the one you get when you preordered Trials and Tribulations), and now he hangs around in my truck the whole time.

Break Man
06-26-2008, 12:34 PM
You know... This is giving me a great idea for a band... Calling ourselves the Gyakutards, we do our GS cosplays and rock out to the wicked tunes of GS, or maybe even do covers of rock songs... Hey, I think it's a good idea, we just need a venue.

Silver 9
06-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Four words: Gyakuten Saiban, Rock Band.

That is all.

Break Man
06-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Four words: Gyakuten Saiban, Rock Band.

That is all.

I call vocals!

suger_snake
06-26-2008, 04:42 PM
guitar is mine then :3
i would find it really funny if there was a Gavinnars group playing rock band
wouldn't that be the most epic photo op ever

-has the gavinnars on the brain due to being in the middle of the 3rd case in AJ- ( fyi THIS CASE SUCKS damn i have been so lost from the start grrrrrr..... but i must finish i must cus i need to play the kristoph case)

cidbram
06-26-2008, 08:07 PM
LoL, dibs on Bass and back-up vocals/harmony

Kihanna
06-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Nice new icon there, Judge. XD

spazz
06-26-2008, 11:43 PM
That icon killed me. xD

benihime
06-27-2008, 12:46 AM
so okay is there any good pictures of the fey girl's bow? it's stumping me, trying to figure out the best way to do it eventhough i won't be starting on pearl until after expo

Ali-kun
06-27-2008, 02:34 AM
LOL JUDGE WHAAAAT X3

Am totally excited guys. Edgeworth will come out of retirement for a brief time, and I HOPE that Max will make an appearance though he didn't when I promised at A-kon *orz*

suger_snake that nail polish bottle is a riot, I hope the hand holds up at con! :D

cidbram
06-27-2008, 02:34 AM
Nice new icon there, Judge. XD

Well, thank you, Ms. Skye. ^_^

suger_snake
06-27-2008, 08:57 AM
LOL JUDGE WHAAAAT X3

Am totally excited guys. Edgeworth will come out of retirement for a brief time, and I HOPE that Max will make an appearance though he didn't when I promised at A-kon *orz*

suger_snake that nail polish bottle is a riot, I hope the hand holds up at con! :D

thanks
im thinking it will hold up cus i actually put real nail polish on it
it made it quite stuff and sturdy
i almost just snatched up a glass nail polish bottle and put the hand on it but i couldn't find a bottle the right size and shape and on a trial bottle the hand was really ugly because it had to be really big due to the size of the lid on the bottle

oi btw guys
case 3 on AJ was LAAAME
god i have never been so mad at a case before grrrr
on to 4....
oh god i watched the opening ..... freaking had a fan fit when kristoph was shown :toothy:
i can tell im going to have fun with this case for sure

Silver 9
06-27-2008, 11:40 AM
suger, you have *no* idea how awesome that case is. Seriously.

Ali: Zomg, you better bring Max. I wanna see how epicly awesome the costume is in person. And YAY, EDGEY RETURNS! =D Swear, you're like the only taller Edgeworth to my Phoenix. >_>;

beni: If you're looking for a picture of the *back* of the bow, I don't even know if there's art for that. For everything else, though, go for either the spritesheets or official art on court-records.net.

cidbram
06-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Sometimes it seems you never can tell the whole outfit on some people unless they're on the witness stands in the game. They always show the back part of their outfit, so that helps as far as full body shots are concerned.

Speaking of which, I just bought "Trials and Tribulations", so I'll be getting to work on that ASAP! ^_^

suger_snake
06-27-2008, 07:44 PM
suger, you have *no* idea how awesome that case is. Seriously.

Ali: Zomg, you better bring Max. I wanna see how epicly awesome the costume is in person. And YAY, EDGEY RETURNS! =D Swear, you're like the only taller Edgeworth to my Phoenix. >_>;

beni: If you're looking for a picture of the *back* of the bow, I don't even know if there's art for that. For everything else, though, go for either the spritesheets or official art on court-records.net.

errrg if your meaning case 4 yes i know it will be but if you mean case 3
srly i didn't like it
i know who lamiroir is but i reeeeeally was upset with 3
yes the gavinnars are bad ass but man the smuggling stuff was lame
yet again 3 was one of those few cases where the leave you hanging about how the murder happened
it tells you the details around it and why it happened but the actual killing wasn't in detail. ( any one else notice those cases? the ones where you aren't told how the killing happened you just kind of need to use your imagination to fill in those dim areas

Silver 9
06-28-2008, 02:12 AM
suger, I meant 4-4. 4-3 was just filler, but I had a good bit of draw into it myself. Wasn't Phoenix-centric like the previous two cases, and it gives you an idea of what'll probably end up happening in GS5.

P.S.: Udgey, you have a LONG way to go, my friend. >_>; Just now starting on GS3 is darn-near weird, though it's the best game of the Phoenix Arc.

TR Rose
06-28-2008, 09:39 AM
I just started the first trial portion of 4-3. I'm determined to have that game done by AFest! Although once I finish it, I'll probably go back and start playing through them all again. :)

cidbram
06-28-2008, 12:03 PM
I just started the first trial portion of 4-3. I'm determined to have that game done by AFest! Although once I finish it, I'll probably go back and start playing through them all again. :)

Ahh, seems you and I have a similar goal, Rose. I'm just trying to finish all the games before AFest. After all, the Judge is supposed to know EVERYBODY!

TR Rose
06-28-2008, 12:05 PM
The judge knows everyone... good luck if he can remember them though!

Break Man
06-28-2008, 02:32 PM
The judge knows everyone... good luck if he can remember them though!

Haha! That's probably an accurate statement. I lol'ed

suger_snake
06-28-2008, 06:27 PM
heh i should have played last night but i got dragged away to the movies

God you know when you dream about Pw cosplay you know your hard core in to a fandom, i woke up today from a dream about me cosplaying wocky at some random convention. I still want to make his wig

benihime
06-28-2008, 07:30 PM
okay now i know what you guys mean by wanting to cosplay MORE characters :|
sometime i want to cosplay young miles :3 but we'll see since i'm super excited to do pearl, and i actually got a good picture of their bow :3

cidbram
06-30-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm still wanting to see if anybody has the cajones to do Jean Armstrong (http://www.court-records.net/chara3-3.htm#hondobou)

TR Rose
06-30-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm still wanting to see if anybody has the cajones to do Jean Armstrong (http://www.court-records.net/chara3-3.htm#hondobou)

...or lack thereof?

Jean is more horrifying to me than any other character in the series. I think of him as related to Armstrong from FMA (the "pink" sheep of the family, perhaps).

Break Man
06-30-2008, 03:30 PM

If you paid me enough, I would... I think I could pull it off.

cidbram
06-30-2008, 08:20 PM
...or lack thereof?

Jean is more horrifying to me than any other character in the series. I think of him as related to Armstrong from FMA (the "pink" sheep of the family, perhaps).

Oh really? And to think that you're doing a Tres Bien Maggey cosplay in the future. What would happen if a random J. Armstrong cosplayer came right behind you? LoL

Ali-kun
06-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Absolutely nothing - as noted previously, Armstrong has no cojones X3

Breakman, I dare you. Triple dog dare you!

cidbram
06-30-2008, 11:17 PM

Well here's a question for ya, Ali. Have YOU seen an Armstrong cosplayer?

Ali-kun
06-30-2008, 11:33 PM
For certain values of 'seen', yes, yes I have ^_^ Just one, though.

cidbram
07-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Does that mean he wasn't very good or something?

suger_snake
07-01-2008, 12:29 AM
oh thanks to case 4 in Aj i realized how much fun im going to have as kristoph
i would just like to say i think kristoph is the evilest character in all of the AA games i have played

almost done with the game
cant wait till afest

Ali-kun
07-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Haha, not that, it was just a picture you "see" online instead of in-person, that's all. Some people count these things oddly. Also SHE was too skinny (wow, how often do you hear that said...heh), but quite well done otherwise from what I could tell :O

Break Man
07-01-2008, 12:54 AM

Damnit, I've been triple dog dared... I guess I have a good excuse for not losing weight now. Good thing I can impersonate a gay Frenchie well, I think I'm going to need it...

Silver 9
07-01-2008, 01:56 AM
...this place has turned left far too many times, but I'm still hanging in there...I think.

Wow, Break as Jean Armstrong...sad thing is, I can picture him pulling it off.

...I don't know whether that scares me or what... ^^;

cidbram
07-01-2008, 02:09 AM
Oh good Lord, what I have done.....

Break Man
07-01-2008, 02:50 AM
You've created a sexually confused monster, that's what.

TR Rose
07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Oh really? And to think that you're doing a Tres Bien Maggey cosplay in the future. What would happen if a random J. Armstrong cosplayer came right behind you? LoL

I'd certainly be sure not to pass out, if you catch my drift. Not that I'd be worried in the sense of a, say, Pyramid Head cosplayer behind me, but I've got enough problems right now without being framed for murder. ^_^

cidbram
07-01-2008, 11:54 AM
I'd certainly be sure not to pass out, if you catch my drift. Not that I'd be worried in the sense of a, say, Pyramid Head cosplayer behind me, but I've got enough problems right now without being framed for murder. ^_^

LoL, I guess that'd be a nice insurance policy.

Speaking of which, I'm halfway through Case 2, Game 3 ATM. I can see why people like Godot. His one liners are AWESOME!

josshouse
07-01-2008, 12:57 PM
oh my god I am so far behind in this thread. I just speed-read like 5 pages.

And uh....if we're remotely serious about the Gyakuten rock band (and aren't we remotely serious about EVERYTHING?!).....I can totally play the drums.

And I've decided that yeah, I am gonna be Klavier. Cause...he's rad.

*airguitars*

cidbram
07-01-2008, 01:44 PM

And uh....if we're remotely serious about the Gyakuten rock band (and aren't we remotely serious about EVERYTHING?!).....I can totally play the drums.

*airguitars*

LoL, hence why I said Bass/Harmony for me. Whether it's joking or not, I can actually play/sing. I really need to get through this game and get on Apollo Justice ASAP

suger_snake
07-01-2008, 07:03 PM

*airguitars*
We must have some one bring rockband and we will have a PW/AJ rock band rock out
-wishes she had rockband for the wii now-
Oi we must have " brotherly love" pics ^_^
( not that kinda brotherly love pervs ) lol jk
i must get brother pics with you - noogies younger brother -

i finished apollo justice
this game is full of so many damn twists.
i smirked every time kristoph had a crazy face xD

Also does any one know of places that carry liquid latex outside of Halloween times. i don't want to have to get any off line
i wanna find a place that has it all the time
any ideas guys i need to for kristophs hand scar.

Break Man
07-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Well, I guess it's official. I've been thinking of how easy it will be to pull Armstrong together (it's just a chef suit and a wig), so... Yeah, you got me. I'm Jean Armstrong. But don't be surprised if and when we go for Rock Band and I start singing "Dani California" like Anthony Kiedis.

cidbram
07-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Well, I guess it's official. I've been thinking of how easy it will be to pull Armstrong together (it's just a chef suit and a wig), so... Yeah, you got me. I'm Jean Armstrong. But don't be surprised if and when we go for Rock Band and I start singing "Dani California" like Anthony Kiedis.

Break Man, I APPLAUD you for your strength to do this. IF nobody else would have, I would have honestly made an attempt, but I'd like to see this pulled off. :rockon:

Break Man
07-03-2008, 03:19 AM
At least someone appreciates my apparent lack of balls...

TR Rose
07-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Darn... someone's going to cosplay Armstrong and I won't have my waitress outfit done until next year. :(

Has anyone else noticed that this is the biggest active thread on the AFest section?

cidbram
07-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Darn... someone's going to cosplay Armstrong and I won't have my waitress outfit done until next year. :(

Has anyone else noticed that this is the biggest active thread on the AFest section?

O RLY? This is the most active thread? I actually have this thread bookmarked, so I check it quite often

Break Man
07-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Because we're the BEST, that's why.

baku_neko
07-04-2008, 03:54 AM
This thread has gotten pretty long since I last posted in it....

So for those of you who are working on cosplays still, how goes it? Still got about 2 months. :p

suger_snake
07-04-2008, 05:10 AM
2 months to many.
now that i have kristoph done i'm like omg hurry up afest get here

Break Man
07-04-2008, 05:23 AM
2 months to many.
now that i have kristoph done i'm like omg hurry up afest get here

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Kristoph's DONE?! Gods, I'm going to have to wait now... Curse you, A-Fest, for not being sooner!!! Wait, I haven't even started on Jean... Damnit, curse you, indecision!

And with my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!

suger_snake
07-04-2008, 10:09 AM
haha i thought every one here knew i finished him XD
i was like OMG its done AAAHHHH!
cus i was all like excited at stuff x3
-Wiggles in chair- afest yet afest yet!
actually i still need to sand my shoes and repaint them they keep cracking so im trying to find leather paint.

-More wiggles- i hope the dude that sales contact lenses at cons is at afest and i hope he has blue ^_^
still pondering getting some blue contacts for kristoph

but all in all its done

spazz
07-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Gosh, I haven't started on either of mine yet. xD; I really don't have the money right now though either. Guh. x_x

jigglygrlcarrie
07-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Hm.. I think I'm going to end up with a couple days where I don't have costumes prepared. That said, I'm up for bringing Ini Miney! :D

I'll have to repair it a bit cause it took a beating at A-kon..but hopefully the fixes will just serve to make it more secure and prevent them from happening again. (...I-i'm so embarrassed that the emblem fell off my sweater and i had to improvise with the pins i used for my pants. orz)

cidbram
07-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Well, I guess time will tell here in a little while if I'm going to be Judge with a bald cap, or a legit bald person.

Highlight for reason: One of my family memboers is going to be going through treatments of chemotherapy soon, and I promised her once it starts that I'd shave my head in honor of her.

spazz
07-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Aw, that's sweet. <3

TR Rose
07-08-2008, 01:54 PM
I've started work on Maya - the magatama's done, and I've started cutting out the pieces for her clothes. And my husband's going to be Phoenix (at least for a skit we hope to put together by then) so it looks like I'm back to helping figure out that Burda suit pattern again...

benihime
07-08-2008, 11:43 PM
.. i might not be able to go anymore
but we'll see

:\
needless to say i haven't started on it
but i got he base wig at the cosworx booth @ ax

cidbram
07-09-2008, 02:19 AM
.. i might not be able to go anymore
but we'll see

:\
needless to say i haven't started on it
but i got he base wig at the cosworx booth @ ax

O RLY? HOW COME FOR NOT WHY!?

suger_snake
07-09-2008, 03:16 AM
I finished my shoes for Kristoph today. I fixed the paint pealing problem I was havening ^_^;

Afest is still to far away for me. I wish it was at the begging of august instead of at the end.

benihime
07-09-2008, 06:39 PM
O RLY? HOW COME FOR NOT WHY!?

my asst. manager at my work asked for her vacation time around then. she looked really upset that she might not be able to go because i would be going then (i'm training to be the part time asst. manager) and i couldn't do that to her.....

suger_snake
07-09-2008, 08:34 PM
my asst. manager at my work asked for her vacation time around then. she looked really upset that she might not be able to go because i would be going then (i'm training to be the part time asst. manager) and i couldn't do that to her.....

I almost didn't get to go to akon for a reason similar to that. I asked off akon 3 months before the con. Around comes the week before the con and one of my co workers there comes out with " oh hey I'm starting my Vacation this weekend. " Mind you akon was that same weekend. I tell him that I asked off 3 months ago for that weekend. Ass hole looks at me and says. " I have seniority so I'm going to get it off and you'll most likely have to work."
After havening like 20 million panic attacks over this, the next day i call my manager to find out if i still had off for akon. I did, Hyperventilating over, Freaking out over, back to being a happy suger 3 days before akon cus i know I'm totally still going.

benihime
07-09-2008, 08:38 PM
I almost didn't get to go to akon for a reason similar to that. I asked off akon 3 months before the con. Around comes the week before the con and one of my co workers there comes out with " oh hey I'm starting my Vacation this weekend. " Mind you akon was that same weekend. I tell him that I asked off 3 months ago for that weekend. Ass hole looks at me and says. " I have seniority so I'm going to get it off and you'll most likely have to work."
After havening like 20 million panic attacks over this, the next day i call my manager to find out if i still had off for akon. I did, Hyperventilating over, Freaking out over, back to being a happy suger 3 days before akon cus i know I'm totally still going.

yeah i had something similar for akon
but if she goes, i can't go because there will only be one manager...so

Break Man
07-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Well damnit, speaking of not going, I might not be able to go, or at least not be able to go as Jean. Money's tight, and I'm trying to get a second job. Still, this sucks...

cidbram
07-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Man, it seems job situations are tight it seems. I recently got a new job, and I wrote down a list of dates I need off, INCLUDING A-FEST!

Kihanna
07-11-2008, 11:49 AM
So is the Hallway PW Party going to be on Sunday night?

Silver 9
07-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Heck if I know. =X

suger_snake
07-11-2008, 08:32 PM
uhhhh hate to ask stupid questions but
are we still doing PW day on sunday?
last thing i read was that some other group had our day and time for a photo shoot according to the " official" photo shoot list
Are we still doing it sunday at a different time or something?
i don't think we finalized the time

Time really doesn't matter to me ill be in PW cosplay all con but i mostly wanted to be in Kristoph for the photo shoot and the party so i want to know if i ever need to change in to him on a day i didn't plan to be him

Kihanna
07-11-2008, 09:40 PM
There will probably be something going on any time we pick. Though if there's a problem with the time, we could probably easily change that.

As of right now it's been established as Sunday at 3pm.

Ali-kun
07-12-2008, 01:42 PM
I'd definitely like to keep the events as-is since I've been adding in other stuff around the assumption that the PW shoot is going to be when/where it is *_*

Kihanna, you said 'hallway party', was this an idea that I'd totally skimmed over? I didn't remember hearing about something like that...

suger_snake
07-12-2008, 06:32 PM
Any kinda Pw party would be fun and fine with me ^_^

Squeesax
07-13-2008, 04:05 AM
We must have another PW gathering/party XDDD It won't feel right now without one.

Kihanna
07-13-2008, 09:24 AM
I'd definitely like to keep the events as-is since I've been adding in other stuff around the assumption that the PW shoot is going to be when/where it is *_*

Kihanna, you said 'hallway party', was this an idea that I'd totally skimmed over? I didn't remember hearing about something like that...

lawl yeah. We mentioned having it in some corner in artist alley.

Tamlin
07-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Hope no one minds but I noticed we weren't on the list of photo shoot so I posted Sunday at 3pm by the fountain...
Almost done w/ Angel Star's dress, just have to sew on the bottom ruffle and ad straps!

Silver 9
07-16-2008, 09:46 PM
Nah, I don't think we mind one bit. =D

(Pssst, the photoshoot thread is actually alive? I didn't actually notice that. =X I kid, I kid.)

TR Rose
07-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Maya's done except for the puffy bow on her sash and the wig, which I ordered today. Oh, and I need to make the little gold beads for her magatama necklace. It's by far the most comfortable costume I've ever had. :)

Phoenix's suit is, well... most of the pants are done. The Burda pattern for the jacket is confuzzing, I need to look at it again when I'm more awake.

cidbram
07-17-2008, 02:19 AM
Oh lovely! Things are going along well with eveybody, I hope. Guess I'll be stuck playing Judge ALL SUNDAY! This oughta be fun, and I'll get to see how long a bald cap actually lasts, LoL

Ali-kun
07-17-2008, 12:21 PM
You have the same Burda pattern I do, right? I can help you decipher it if we can find a time I'm actually in town (lol), if you want. We used the damn thing for three jackets, and while that was over a year ago, I think I could still manage to figure it out XD;;

We love you, Judge <3

Silver 9
07-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh, that's right~ You and your hubby are gonna be Nick/Maya.

...even *more* time paradox I have to contest with... @_@

So, I'm in the thought process of thinking about dying my hair again, like I did with Lawyer Nick. Any thoughts/ideas/concerns/whatevers? =X

suger_snake
07-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Kristoph has a little Apollo justice surprise for you guys around his wrist just wanting to make every one go OMG at anime fest so be prepared ^_^
If you sneaky enough you will find out what it is before anime fest

I will totally have to lift up my cuff to every Acs Attorney cosplayer at afest and show it off to every one at afest to see the lovely looks of surprise on your faces

cant wait ^_^

cidbram
07-22-2008, 11:44 AM
I just had a funny vision of a lot of PW cosplayers all getting coffee on Sunday morning...>_<

Silver 9
07-22-2008, 12:50 PM
YES!

If I'm not working that morning (which, unfortunately, I usually am), I'd love to do that! Go to, like, a Starbucks and get some coffee.

Depending on how many Godots we have, it could get interesting... >=)

suger_snake
07-22-2008, 03:54 PM
im still trying to think of something fun for all of use to do like we did with the ice skating at akon

spazz
07-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Yeah, Afest's hotel doesn't have many options. Maybe we could do some sort of board/card game? Iunno. xD

Silver 9
07-22-2008, 05:13 PM
...okay, that's the worst possible thing you could mention...considering that I have a poker set. >=)

No, not gonna bring it, not gonna bring it~ @_@

spazz
07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Hahahaha. xDD

...I forgot how to play.

suger_snake
07-22-2008, 11:39 PM
All i can really think of right now is a food run escapade of AA epicness

josshouse
07-24-2008, 03:00 AM
LOOK AT ME POST HERE OCCASIONALLY

I haven't started Klavier's jacket

but holy shit i totally have the shoes and pants. Also I think I'm bringing an ~Apollo~

spazz
07-24-2008, 03:47 AM
Awesomeeeeee

I think this makes 3 now? |D

suger_snake
07-24-2008, 06:33 AM
LOOK AT ME POST HERE OCCASIONALLY

I haven't started Klavier's jacket

but holy shit i totally have the shoes and pants. Also I think I'm bringing an ~Apollo~
i love you <3
pics still must be had at afest

Kristophs taking wings at sanjapan
i just cant wait till afest to show him off i want to be him so bad i just have to talk him to san japan

But never fear i WILL have kristoph at afest along with jen as my little apollo ^_^ cant wait

josshouse
07-24-2008, 12:01 PM
ooh I'm going to San Japan too. Only a few of us are, but lol I enjoy being broke?

gonna wear Dahlia though