PDA

View Full Version : Skit for a solo Michael

Arch_Angel_Mika
06-18-2003, 02:20 PM
Okay everyone, I need your help. I am going to Numa Rei-No Con in December as Michael from Angel Sanctuary. The only problem is, I have know way of knowing and/or getting in touch with another person who plans on cosplaying someone from AS. So, I've decided that I'm going to have to do a solo skit. BGut, I have no Idea where to start. Does anybody have any ideas I could use for a skit in the costume contest. I aiming more for a comical skit. If anybody has any ideas on what I could do, I would greatly appreciate it. So, do I see any hands?:thumbsup: And If it helps anyone with ideas, I am cosplaying the outfit Michael wears at Gabriel/Sara's trial. (If you need a visual go see my photo gallery or my costume profile)

Rosiel
06-18-2003, 04:09 PM
How about a short funny monologue about... being short? ^__^

Scortia
06-19-2003, 06:17 PM
It'd be simple if you can just find a guy who'd be willing to wear a simple outfit and be Raphael so you can fight with him. :P And he could just go off and pimp with the ladies in the audience or something. ^^;;

Arch_Angel_Mika
06-20-2003, 09:23 AM
OOOOHHH. The Rafael idea is so good. That would be so funny. But, I haven't really been able to contact anyone that is going to attend Numa Rei-No. But, as for me doing something by myself....Rosiel the monolouge is a great idea! Thanx you guys!