PDA

View Full Version : April 27 Animania in Winston Salem FYE Hanes Mall

Rhi
04-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey guys! I know some of you have already read that there would be Animania in Cary, NC April 27th, but I just went to FYE in Winston and figured I'd ask if they would be hosting this event. Turns out they are! :D I thought I'd share for those who would be closer to the Triad area than Cary.

Who's coming? I'm game. Not sure who to be yet. :D

First timers-

What: Animania: Basically a cosplay event hosted by FYE (For Your Entertainment)

Where: Hanes Mall in Winston salem, NC

When: April 27th

ChickenDoughnut
04-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Really?! Hanes mall? Okay I think I'm going to have to go to this one instead it beats having to drive a hour and a half to Cary >.<

Maybe I'll do Digimon, Or Jpop, Or One Piece.. Man decisions are lame.

BWMissWednesday
04-10-2008, 02:10 PM
I'll be there =D I'll probably cosplay Tomoyo from Clannad or Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight.

Rhi
04-10-2008, 06:12 PM
yay! 8D I look forward to seeing you all there. Spread the word! :D

And I know who I'm going to be now... >:]

ChickenDoughnut
04-10-2008, 09:57 PM
I'll be there =D I'll probably cosplay Tomoyo from Clannad or Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight.

:D Yuki!! swe~et cannot wait to see ether one!

yay! 8D I look forward to seeing you all there. Spread the word! :D

And I know who I'm going to be now... >:]

[Cries in suspense] Do tell! :bigcry:

Well I think most of the people on this forum might go to the Cary one Boo maybe I can get my group to come with.

Do you know what time it's going to start?

Rhi
04-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Lol well, if I have time, I want to be Anbu Kakashi http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/kaeme1234/kakashi-b.jpg (i know, Narutard XD) since I have short hair and some random white hairspray lying around.... but I might be too pressed for time to finish my Animazement cosplays, and if so, I'll be Tsuna from Hitman Reborn. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/Dark_M/Reborn/b43f37be.jpg So I guess it's not actually decided... just between two. XD

Tohma
04-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Aww, I'll actually be on my way to Japan while this is going on. I would have liked to go u_u Maybe the next time. Are they doing this every month/every other month like the Suncoast was?

Rhi
04-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Oh wow! Man, I'd LOVE to go to Japan!

Um, I think they might start having it again monthly, not entirely sure. I'll ask when we go, though. :3

Have fun in Japan!

Chiki
04-13-2008, 01:39 PM
I wish I didn't work every weekend until AZ or I'd totally go, it's only two hours from me. Oh well.

Rhi
04-15-2008, 09:24 PM
I just realized I might not be able to go! I really wanted to be ANBU Kakashi! *cries* Well, AZ isn't too far off...

BWMissWednesday
04-25-2008, 06:28 PM
My friend and me are going for sure as Fuko(friend) and Tomoyo(me) from Clannad. We hope to see some more people there =D

ChickenDoughnut
04-25-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh crud man it's this Sunday! I totally forgot.

Yay It seems we should have a descent size of cosplayers, Can't wait to see you guys there. =D

I will be going has Kinya Kotani Sweet Samba PV <3 for Jpop!!