PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 2008!

Kudrel
04-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Since the Bleach LARP is the weekend right before this con, it's a perfect time to wear them again! Maybe we can even come up with a skit for the masquerade or just a good ol' photoshoot. So who's in?

So far I have:

Myself - Luppi
Jysbena - Nnoitra
Lunnie and Melting Mirror - Halibel
Nefer - Matsumoto
Cap'n Scarlet - Nell Tu
Ishida Kat - Grimmjow
Akatsuki fan - Senna or Rukia(maybe)
Drakkos - Tousen(maybe)
Rawrchu - Aizen
Lady Sodina - Soi Fong(maybe)
KageSatsu - Aaroniero

Jysbena
04-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Yay Bleach. =D

Nefer
04-10-2008, 07:19 AM
I'm in for sure ^^ I'll be Matsumoto by the way (and will more than likely be at the photoshoot and perhaps will help with a bleach panel) Just to say though, there's already a photoshoot planned here:
http://forums.otakuthon.com/viewtopic.php?t=2119

Though no skit was discussed officially yet ^^

Captain Scarlet
04-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Count me in !!
I will be doing Nell Tu this year :D

Kudrel
04-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Oh excellent, more people! *adds to list* And thanks for the link Nefer. ^.^

Ishida_Kat
05-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I'l be there as Released form Grimmjow

Jysbena
05-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Woo, people. Awesome we have a Nel! That's one person we don't have for the larp. It sucks. Which form are you doing captain scarlet?

akatsuki_fan
05-06-2008, 05:51 PM
if my parents can drive me there, i'll be going as Senna or Rukia with her zanpaktou (sp?)
X3

Captain Scarlet
05-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Woo, people. Awesome we have a Nel! That's one person we don't have for the larp. It sucks. Which form are you doing captain scarlet?

I am doing her human form in the green 2 part outfit, not the white one. I kinda like her ''wild'' style better :)

I am soo looking forwar to it! its crazy because the day I thought I wanted to cosplay her you guys posted here :D

Jysbena
05-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Sweet, xD. Yeah that outfit is definately wilder than the white one. I like it better too.

We will have to take some pictures together, seeing as I am cosplaying Nnoitra Jiruga and we have an epic fight in the manga.

Yes, it shall be alot of fun. I hope there are alot of bleach cosplayers at Otakuthon. Muahahah. That's so ironic, well I am glad we made the thread. You will make an awesome Nell, for sure!

Captain Scarlet
05-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Aww thank you!
Yeah we have to take pictures together for sure! Nnoitra is so awesome you are gonna be great. And I will probably see you before that at AN :D

Grr Velvet's weapon make me angry! XD

Jysbena
05-09-2008, 03:48 PM
No problem.
Yes he is, xD. Thanks. =3, I am also cosplaying Zack from Crisis core for Otakuthon, we should do a final fantasy/Kh photo shoot on sunday.

I remember that weapon.. Mine broke right before I had to go on stage in the masquerade at CNanime. Kudrel made the diamonds for me. We used hot glue to keep it together.. and a glow stick inside. It looked good but not very sturdy. >.>

I was angry when it broke.

Captain Scarlet
05-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Ohh no way!! Zack is soo cool! I almost feel like doing Crisis Core Aeris now!, if I have time I'll do it if not I can always wear my KH Aeris :)

Oh no that sucks! I hate when stuf like this happen, especially at the most inapropriate moments. I got my wig today so thats cool. I can't wait to finish it and move on to another costume cause even if Velvet is an awesome character, she is a pain in the a** to make :(

Jysbena
05-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Yes he is. xD You so should! That would be awesome.

I agree, she really was. What day are you wearing Velvet at AN?

Captain Scarlet
05-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Im thinking in wearing her Saturday, but right now (seeing how im working on it) im afraid it might not be very sturdy for a saturday (since its usually the day you spend the longest at the con running everywhere lol). But technically its Saturday yeah.

Are you doing Kai from Heavenly Sword for AN?

Jysbena
05-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah saturday tends to be very long.. Especially when you are wearing the difficult cosplays. Haha.. I can't wait to see it done! My saturday costume is going to be very annoying being covered in white make-up just seems uncomfortable. lol.

No, Kudrel is. I am cosplaying Nariko. I am hoping it's going to be warm out that day.

Nozomi-Chan
05-11-2008, 07:21 PM
I'd be Yachiru...but i already started this year's cosplays..>_<'

Captain Scarlet
05-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh geez yeah, especially if you forget you have it and wipe your foreheard or something :( I often forget im wearing make up and then rub my eyes like crazy :P
Thats so awesome! Nariko is sooo cool, Kai too, I really like both characters and I can't wait to see you guys.
I hope too that it will be warm and not rainyish like last year. Last year I took a picture of you as Shin and then saw you as Velvet at CNanime and realized way after that you were the same person because of your stars tattooed on your tummy XD

sosimplesessy
05-17-2008, 06:30 PM
OMG, Am I too early =.= I did Ulquiorra last year!!!!
gahhh xD and this year there is so many people,
I though people in Otakuthon was really laid back
so I decide to be Shin this year from NANA.
last year, only 8 people know me , that was like totally uncool > 3<
See you guys there !!!! ESPADA RULE ALL THE WAY!!!!
[espada supporter] <3

Rawrchu
05-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Maybe I should wear my Aizen costume from Anime North again :D

Lady_Sodina
05-26-2008, 07:37 PM
If I can make it, I'm going to be Yachiru. Lots of emphasis on the if, lol. Need to see if I can tag along with the people I went with last year. Or find others. Shall see either way!

KageSatsu
05-26-2008, 10:00 PM
Anybody need a Aaroniero with a 10-12foot extending nejibana?

Drakkos
05-28-2008, 10:36 PM
I may go as Tousen From bleach

Lady_Sodina
05-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Well, I now know I'm going. However, probably not doing Yachiru anymore as I realized that much black fabric in the middle of the summer will probably not be my smartest idea yet. So it's between Soi Fong (battle style, with the Suzumebachi potentially) or another character not from Bleach.

If I do Soi Fong, definitely up for a photoshoot.

KoopaT
06-11-2008, 07:49 PM
You would probably be spending most of your time inside tho, at the Palais des Congres, there's not really anything else other than Chinatown around. I could be wrong that, tho. But theres two fairly busy streets surronding where the event will take place, so i doubt that anyone would want to stay outside playing Frogger. Specially during the Summer, where the cops are out giving out J-walking tickets like they had a minimum quote to fill

Jysbena
06-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Haha, I was Shin last year that's awesome.

Yay more people.

Kudrel
06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Ok so I've updated the list and all, but now I'm curious, does everyonr know what day they will wear they're costumes, and possibly a time and place that would be good for a photoshoot?

I know a bunch of us are wearing ours for Sat and entering the masquarade.

Thoras
06-19-2008, 07:43 AM
As long as my costume survives the LARP beforehand (must get super stain removers just in case...) I'll be cosplaying Tesla for Saturday.

Lady_Sodina
06-19-2008, 09:53 AM
So, I'm definitely going, and I'm definitely doing Soi Fong... I've got pieces of the Suzumebachi now lying around my room so I'm definitely doing this. As for when for the photoshoot, whenever is fine with me! I might be entering the masquerade (still brainstorming some ideas) so that'd be my only issue as well. That's about it though!

KoopaT- I know it's inside and all, but at the same time, in conventions, due to all the bodies, it definitely stays warm whether you're inside or out I find. So I'm going to wait til Winter to do Yachiru, cause I think that's the only time where that much fabric will be ok. I'd probably still overheat even inside Palais des Congres ^^"

Neko~suki
07-03-2008, 08:10 PM
My senpai is going to cosplay Urahara Kisuke on saturday and Mayuri Kurotsuchi on sunday~! =D

Rawrchu
07-04-2008, 04:24 AM
The photoshoot's going to be on Saturday, 11:15AM, at the entrance of the Palais des Congres.

Source: http://forums.otakuthon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2119&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=100

Pictures:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee32/knd44/Random/Photoshoot1.jpg

Just look for a huge group of Bleach cosplayers XD

Captain Scarlet
07-04-2008, 08:29 AM
ohh thats so early T_T , we'll have sleepy faces XD

Jysbena
07-04-2008, 03:56 PM
D: that is early. Nnoitra will be grumpy! :P
@ Captain We should go for coffee first.

sosimplesessy
07-05-2008, 03:45 PM
^ 3^ I really can not wait to take pictures with you guys!,
: P See you guys in a couple of weeks!!!
woohoo, I can not wait any longer =.="

Captain Scarlet
07-07-2008, 07:59 AM
D: that is early. Nnoitra will be grumpy! :P
@ Captain We should go for coffee first.

for sure! there is a Tim Hortons in the convention! :D

Jysbena
07-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Nice! =D A few more weeks. ;D

Kudrel
07-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Yay coffee!!

The*Fallen*One*
07-08-2008, 08:09 AM
The photoshoot's going to be on Saturday, 11:15AM, at the entrance of the Palais des Congres.

Source: http://forums.otakuthon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2119&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=100

Pictures:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee32/knd44/Random/Photoshoot1.jpg

Just look for a huge group of Bleach cosplayers XD

I'll be there for sure! Got my Shunsui Kyōraku costume all finished up for the LARP the previous weekend, so I'll be going as him!

Shadix
07-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Hi guys!
I'll be Yadomaru Lisa from Turn Back the Pendulum part. I'm the one who started the Bleach Photoshoot on Otakuthon's forum. 'Just too bad we don't have any skit planned.

See you all there! ^^

Lady_Sodina
07-28-2008, 11:23 AM
I just saw some photos and they looked GREAT of the photoshoot!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it, issues with my group (well, issues as in I had to wait for the rest of my group to get ready, long story short.) ended up having me at the con for much later than anticipated. Sorry I missed out!! :(