PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Cosplay '08

FE Freak
04-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Who all plans to have a Naruto cosplay lined up this year? I'll be bringing TJ Sasuke V1 and possibly his newest outfit with the zip-up shirt.I know there are more Naruto cosplayers out there.

Madara-sama
04-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Well, as far as Naruto is concerned, I'm just bringing Tobi. I have other costumes that I'm bringing, but Tobi is my only Naruto one. If I can lose weight by then, then I'll do maskless Tobi.

FE Freak
06-23-2008, 11:39 PM
I know it's far off,but A-kon is kicking our butts here.Anyone else cos'ing Naruto or Shippuuden?

Madara-sama
07-04-2008, 01:38 AM
Actually, it seems I'm not bringing Tobi. But I am, however, bringing Madara Uchiha to the con.

So...yay =3

Arakhne
07-04-2008, 08:44 PM
A friend of mine, who'll be cosplaying Kakuzu, has convinced me to do Hidan : D So, assuming that I don't get overloaded with making the costumes I already have planned, and helping another friend with hers, I'll be there as Hidan, and I'll have a Kakuzu in tow.

RedeadDie
07-06-2008, 03:10 AM
I was considering Kakuzu, but I have to hold off until I get the right contacts. I was gonna do the more bishie verison of him with the open coat, no mask, and hair and stitches all showing. Oh, I was so ready until I found out that it'd be useless unless I had the contacts to complete it.

Now, I'm slaving over my as...I mean, butt-bow for my Kimimaro cosplay. Everything has been ready for that cosplay for the last two cons now, but that dreaded butt-bow! I can't stand it! (Considering the effort, time, and money both me and my older sister have already put into it.) We finally found out how to tweak it enough to be just right. Thank you all the cosplayers that gave us advice on how to do it!

Yeah, there'll be a Kimimaro even if it's just for one hour. I SWEAR IT!

Parvana
07-10-2008, 05:17 PM
I am revamping my Deidara cosplay for Oni-Con for the last time and possibly retiring the costume after this convention. :3

Madara-sama
07-22-2008, 04:00 PM
I am revamping my Deidara cosplay for Oni-Con for the last time and possibly retiring the costume after this convention. :3

Well, then you'll be pleased to know that I'm doing Tobi at some point during the convention. I don't know when I'll do him next, but Oni-con's going to be the last time for a while.

Akatsuki2008
08-03-2008, 07:21 PM
I will be cosplaying Chibi Itachi, which should be interesting while I am there for that one day, maybe two. My friend is cosplaying Tobi for me, so I am not the lone Akatsuki member of my group since most of us are going to be Naruto cosplayers.