PDA

View Full Version : Two possible gatherings (Minions Needed)

CrimsonOtaku
04-16-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm doing two cosplays this year that need minions; Rufus Shinra on Friday and Il Palazzo on Saturday afternoon.

With Rufus, I'm looking for Turks. Random Turks and Turks from Before Crisis are welcome. Looking mainly to gather all the FFVII Turks; Elena, Tseng, Rude, and Reno. I'd like to do a photoshoot on Friday, depending on the interest.

Reno - Alu-chan
FFVII:AC Rufus - Amidoji
Elena - Amidoji's friend

With Il Palazzo, I'm looking for ACROSS members. Would like to gather all the girls; Excel, Hyatt, Elgala, Ropponmatsu II(the cat-girl) and Menchi. Would like to get a Pedro, he needs cosplay love. I'll be wearing it a few hours before green room check-in Saturday afternoon. Since Saturday's are full of photoshoots, I may wear it on onther day for a photoshoot.

We'll see how this post goes. I may have waited too long to post it. ^^;

Alu-chan
04-18-2008, 03:35 PM
I can fill that Reno spot, if you still need one. As far as I know I'm not going to be part of any other group with it. I was only really going to wear it for a private photoshoot, but I'd love to join you for a shoot with your Rufus for some extra pictures. =)

Amidoji
04-18-2008, 09:54 PM
I too am going to be Rufus (advent children with a wheelchair), If you don't mind I will have a couple of Turks. Elena and Reno I believe. Perhaps, if you don't mind, we could make it one large FFVII photoshoot or simply a Turk shoot. If not, I can let my turks know if they want to go be someelse's minions they can.

Alu-chan
04-18-2008, 10:00 PM
I too am going to be Rufus (advent children with a wheelchair), If you don't mind I will have a couple of Turks. Elena and Reno I believe. Perhaps, if you don't mind, we could make it one large FFVII photoshoot or simply a Turk shoot. If not, I can let my turks know if they want to go be someelse's minions they can.

Ah, thats okay then. Like I said, I was originally going just wear Reno for a few shots outside with my friend, so I don't want to get in the way of your other Reno(s) and Turks if you already have them. =) But if you guys are doing a shoot, I might stop by to snag a few pictures before I change out. Thanks! Good luck with the group!

Amidoji
04-18-2008, 10:16 PM
I wasn't trying to step on toes. Sorry.

Alu-chan
04-18-2008, 10:32 PM
I wasn't trying to step on toes. Sorry.

Oh goodness, I didn't mean it that way! *bows* Honestly, its okay. =D I'm sorry if I sounded mean! *bows again*

My Reno cosplay is totally dress down and was torn from the closet (except for the wig and goggles...I don't even have the baton for it), I just was going to bring it for pictures for my gallery, thats all, haha. =D

If you still want, I can join the photoshoot anway. I just wasn't aware if you liked double characters in groups or not. =o

Haha, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to come off that way! ToT

Amidoji
04-19-2008, 10:47 AM
*shrug* I'm not yet certain that I will have both Elena and Reno. I know I will have Elena, but Reno if focusing on a different huge costume for the cosplay competition. She might not even remember to make Reno (It's how she gets when distracted by a large project ^_^).

And I don't mind doubles in photos. I think sometimes they come out funnier becuase of it.

CrimsonOtaku
04-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Sorry about just finding your responses, you two. *bookmarks thread* ^^; I'm not going to say no to another Rufus, the more the merrier. Same goes for Turks. A FFVII shoot sounds cool, we'll see who's interested. Doubles happen all the time. As long as everyone has fun, it will be fine.

@Alu-chan: You're my Reno. When on Friday will you be wearing your costume?

@Amidoji: Advent Children Rufus? Sure, that's cool. As many turks as you can bring is cool with me, but I won't steal them from you. Just borrow for pics. ^^

Amidoji
04-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Now that makes me sound like I own them. *grin* I'm trying to get a Tseng. We'll see what happens, but sadly I know no one to be Rude. *sigh*

I will see what happens as we get closer to con, but I would be interested in a photoshoot/gathering for FFVII.

Alu-chan
04-24-2008, 01:22 PM
@CrimsonOtaku - Ahah...okay then. XD I tentatively planned on wearing it in the morning until the afternoon, but I need to make sure I find out my other group times first before I make anything absolutely certain. (And I apologize again for the weird of my previous comments. I got you and Amidoji mixed up as to who was holding this group. A perfect example of why I shouldn't post something so early in the morning, haha.)

I'll let you know here on the thread closer to the convention when times are posted. =)

CrimsonOtaku
05-13-2008, 04:27 PM
@Alu-chan: Sounds good, send me updates on the new thread.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=2421422#post2421422