PDA

View Full Version : Air Gear - Air Treks

Lyris
04-16-2008, 03:52 PM
I don't know if its really possible, or even how long it might take, expecially with someone with the inexperience that I have, but does anyone have any suggestions for functioning ATs. Not all high speed power or anything, just like normy blades.
I want to refrain from using blades;however, becuase roller blades are very long and slim, whereas ATs are much shorter and bulkier with larger fewer wheels.

chris-chan
04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
if you scroll down the page, youll find a huge (over 400 post) thread on making functional AT's. right now its mainly a R&D thread with some idas, and there should be two prototypes by the beginning of next school year, but it should point you in the right direction. i personally believe that every page should be read.

Lyris
04-16-2008, 04:31 PM
lol, yes thank you. I just read most of it and posted.
I came accross your thread after I posted mine.
I love wht you guy are trying to accomplish, but for right now I'd like simple pop off non motor powered ATs.
I will try to keep updated with you guys tho, you've got some awesome ideas going on in that thread. Hope things work out.
The main thing is I need them by AX, beginning of July, so I figure motor powered ones aren't for me just yet.

chris-chan
04-16-2008, 08:39 PM
ah, in that case, i think theres a thread for non-motorized AT's in here somewhere. good luck, and thanks. i figured id probably use the final AT i make as a example to get into colege for engineering.

KazuFlameKing
10-28-2009, 09:01 PM
lol all your attempts are funny because i have blue prints for the AT'S already they wont let you fly just yet but if i do it right they will go up to about 25-30 mph and soon after i am done with that im gona make it were you will soon enough be able to climb walls with it message me and ill tell you of the progress

Idle_Time
10-28-2009, 10:08 PM
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=125448741&MyToken=b1258c34-59a8-426a-b475-074911767006ML
i posted this in the tutorials thread a long time ago, its tutorial in a myspace blog on making AT's it seems pretty good, but personally i would change the shape of it just a little so that the wheels were more tword the toes than the heel.. you'll see if you follow the link. lol