PDA

View Full Version : Is Dream of Doll a reliable BJD site?

konoha_kensei
04-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Okay guys I love cosplay a lot, but I have to make sure of one thing...

I'm saving up for a Petsha BJD on Dreamofdoll.com.But I need to know who has actually ordered from that site recently, and has the doll actually come?

thanks people!

konoha_kensei
04-17-2008, 02:38 PM
also has anyone ordered makeup from there?Do they put it on your doll or do they just give you makeup?

kereneko
04-17-2008, 06:03 PM
yes they are.. Im getting my first doll there soon. a DoT Sha <3 Make up does not come with a doll.. You have to order it and then they will do it.. otherwise your doll will be blank.
Shipping can be a little slow.. 6-8 weeks. All dolls are hand made though and its worth the wait.

For a good place with more info try Denofangels.com

Crystal Clover
04-17-2008, 10:37 PM
My very first BJD was from DoD. They are wonderful, even for a first time buyer! I was really nervous about buying one but i'm glad i went with them!

I have a DoC Yu, and he is amazing! I requested a custom faceup and they did it perfectly!

Den of Angels is a great community too! There are a ton of experienced doll owners there who can help you out greatly!

a n g e l i n a
04-18-2008, 03:47 PM
I would definately reccomend that, well, since you'll be getting into the BJD hobby anyways (welcome ;D) that you should join DenofAngels.com to hear about recent DOD references. As far as I know that they are very reliable! Besides slow shipping (which is rare) most companies are n_n. I've never heard of someone *never* recieving their doll from a well-established company, and DOD has been around for a while!

Milky~Sugar
04-22-2008, 02:56 PM
You should absolutely join the Den of Angels forums! They have pictures of their Shall dolls there along withothers from DoD.

Anicam
04-28-2008, 07:49 PM
You should absolutely join the Den of Angels forums! They have pictures of their Shall dolls there along withothers from DoD.

Agreed. My First doll was a DOT Tender Shall and I love her to death and I waited 11 weeks (it was agonizing counting down the days) and I ordered make up and she came with a beautiful face. They have great costumer service.

Insane-Chan
04-28-2008, 10:47 PM
I would recommend DOD to anyone ^^ My first doll, a DOT Camine, came from them and he is everything I could ever ask for! He's gorgeous and I love him terribly~ >w<

Although, this is probably the wrong forum for that question. Definetely join den of angels!