PDA

View Full Version : Sana- Chan Hair help?

marsie
06-19-2003, 12:22 PM
I am doing a Sana-Chan cosplay(kodomo no omocha) and I need help deciding what would be best.

A wig in Pigtails
A wig for me to style into pigtails
Hair extensions for my hair to make into pigtails

I am willing to spend SOME money, but not an ungodly amount.

I have placed a relativly good image of her hair from the front. Kinda hard to get the back but you get the point.

KaraokeKate
06-19-2003, 01:51 PM
If your hair is already long enough to put into short pigtails, it would probably be most cost-effective to just get some extensions tha match your hair color.

Try Dr. Locks. They have a good selection, and their service is excellent:

http://www.drlocks.net/Silky%20Straight%20Kanekalon.htm

marsie
06-19-2003, 05:04 PM
Okay what about color?

I am stuck between medium, and stawberry blonde.

Also i am still a little lost on attaching these things....^^;

KaraokeKate
06-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Strawberry blonde is very light red. So if you don't have natural red tones, you'd probably be safe with the medium blonde. Also, if you're not sure, it might be worth it just to get a pack of each.

As for attaching it, you can either get the drawstring kind, or make a weft on your own using a thin line of glue. Or, you can just tie them in loose with a small hairtie, then cover the base with the bows.

marsie
06-19-2003, 07:22 PM
by tie them in you mean actually tie them or do you use those tiny braces rubber bands and attach them to a hair tie?

I do have natural red....I am actually a red head, it is hard to tell with the pictures and my sad attempts to dye the red out...^^;

How many loose extensions would you purchase? To be safe, I'd like extra.

Thanks for all your help.