PDA

View Full Version : The B.P.F. hosts "Who Wants to Marry a Hellsing?"

Ameria
06-19-2003, 04:32 PM
Yes people, listen to the words of our own T-chan:

"This year at AFO, after the cosplay contest, the B.P.F. (http://www.geocities.com/sakuma_tatsuha001/) will be helping me host 'Integral Hellsing's Wedding Raffle!', which is known as such because I'll be cosplaying as her...

Well, the tickets for the raffle will be sold at the B.P.F.'s table in the artists' alley for $1 a ticket. The winner will be drawn after the cosplay contest concludes, and said winner will be 'married' to Integral for the weekend .(Note: The wedding will not be an actual wedding, and this is only being done for sh*ts'n'giggles. I really doubt Jason is a priest...)

After the wedding, there will be a reception party with wedding singers, cake shaped like penis and more lovely things. (Note #2: if you do attend, PLEASE bring your own bottle of Ramune/whatever else for the toast. We're poor and can't provide everything for you. -_-)

So come on out for 'Integral Hellsing's Wedding Raffle!' XD

T Rocket
The B.P.F.'s Third Founder"

Whoo, yes people, a mock wedding for everyone's enjoyment (but mostly T-chan's! ^~). She didn't mention it, but the raffle's open to EVERYBODY (guys, girls, anyone who's up for some food, fun, and music by yours truly, DJ Shindou Shuichi the wedding singer! ^_^) So please join us for "Who Wants to Marry a Hellsing?"! ^.~

Lucifer
06-19-2003, 11:08 PM
This occurs Saturday? Or Friday? Because...if the wedding is Friday ya get Integra for the whole weekend, but if its Saturday you only get her for Sunday.

o.o;

Muraki-kun

Ameria
06-28-2003, 12:20 PM
It's Saturday, right after the cosplay. We know that doesn't give too much "married" time, but we're trying to make the wedding itself and the reception as fun as possible to make up for it. The reception is the reason that our Integral wanted to get married in the first place, so you know it's gonna be good. ^_^

makio
06-28-2003, 02:25 PM
Do you already have an Alucard? I was going to bring mine regardlessly, but I'd be glad to participate.

Ameria
06-28-2003, 04:39 PM
Hm..I do believe we have an Alucard. But hey, the more, the merrier! ^_^ Feel free to join us anyway and have some fun!

T-san
07-09-2003, 06:13 PM
O_O *dashes in, tripping over random things* WAHH! *falls face first on the floor* @_@ itai...*stands up and brushes the dust from her coat and ajusts her wig* yes! She that is T-chan that is getting married is HERE!!

^^; to clear up some issues, 1) YES we do have an Alucard (AND a Seras, Yan, and creepy Priest from Epi. 1). 2)If you win, it's not only Saturday but Sunday as well that we're hitched and 3) ^^ domos to Ameria for helping me pimp this out!! *glomps her* XD And you people bow to her for she is your great DJ Shuichi-kun!!

Ameria
07-10-2003, 06:40 PM
^_^ Thank you T-chan. I will do my best!!! *does her "full of ambition" pose*

Neko_Kaolla
07-23-2003, 09:21 AM
That should be interesting! Good luck! Hopefully you don't get a crazed loony (aka crazy fanboy!)! :omfg: That would be bad...

T-san
07-23-2003, 11:16 AM
Hopefully you don't get a crazed loony (aka crazy fanboy!)!

@_@ that WOULD be a pain. But it IS an open raffle and the money DOES go to the B.P.F....^^; Goes i'll just have to grin and bear it if that situation arises...