PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Vs. Ninja shoot Saturday?

Rhi
04-20-2008, 09:33 PM
So I was wondering how many of you are interested in doing a pirates vs ninjas shoot for the Naruto and One Piece cosplayers (mostly?)

I (puppet form Sasori) plan to crash the One Piece shoot on Saturday @ around 2:15 (to give them time to do their own shoot) and ATTACK!

Who will join me in the mayhem?:rockon:

(( EDITED for moar flare and viewer appeal! ))

ninetailedgaara
05-03-2008, 09:05 AM
i will be a nin

Rhi
05-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Alright... we need more ppl! D:< let's crash the OP shoot; I'm planning on making a huge Akatsuki flag to wave in all its ninja glory!

djkidna
05-03-2008, 07:29 PM
And here I thought you meant ninjas and pirates in general. Got all excited too

Rhi
05-04-2008, 12:09 AM
regular pirates and ninjas are welcome too! though chances are there will be ones actually based off of shows rather than just original charas or whatever. ^^;

yukiko_mori
05-04-2008, 01:50 AM
Nin, i'm dressing as Anko again, this time my hair is long enougth(and straight enougth) not to require the hair peice ^.^ and i've made some.... improvements to my outfit ^.^, i should get the final parts for it on my next pay day, that is proper shin guard(painted white) and a smaller head band to wear my bangs over ^.^

ChickenDoughnut
05-04-2008, 11:23 AM
YOU TREATUROUS BEING YOU!! You fool think you can out win thee! Were good, Bad and we have rum, declare defeat or we shall....Actually I have no threat seeing that so far I only know 4 people [Myself included] cosplaying a Pirate *Fail* But hopefully with the One Piece shoot we can get more and we can battle X3

I am all for this I will bring my One piece flag as Luffy. ^^

EDIT for a lame joke :P :: Brings some napkins, Cause your going to get served! >.<

Rhi
05-04-2008, 12:17 PM
*falls over from lame retort*

*recovers*

At last my sworn enemy Luffy! At least you aren't such a coward so as not to show up! Maybe you will prove to be a worthy opponent..
Um yeah, so far there are only 3 ninjas, myself included... XD
I can't wait X3 How big is your flag, I meant to ask? I want to make mine a similar size as yours so they will 'match' or whatever :D

yukiko_mori
05-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Rhi don't worry there are always ninja's at the con ^.^ there toooo many narutards to not have an army lol XP

Some Guy
05-06-2008, 05:27 AM
Rhi don't worry there are always ninja's at the con ^.^ there toooo many narutards to not have an army lol XP

Key word is "narutards" which if you think about it...is that really much of an army?

ninetailedgaara
05-06-2008, 11:02 AM
yes it would make an army and a 1/2 lol im a narutard...... more like a gaaratard

ChickenDoughnut
05-06-2008, 02:48 PM
RHI~
:P
My flag... Ummmm mumumu I believe it's 5"7 I made it as tall as me so yup that tall. Are you going to make yours with the Akatsuki cloud on it?

Seems once again Ninja are going to outnumber us in size this time, But that's okay I have a plan us pirates are going to give you guys Rum or Sake get you drunk and make you see double, Triple etc. and then It will seem like we have Thousands!! Plan Success!!

Oh question time: Where did you plan on doing this? outside or in the lobby?

Some Guy
05-06-2008, 05:07 PM
RHI~Seems once again Ninja are going to outnumber us in size this time, But that's okay I have a plan us pirates are going to give you guys Rum or Sake get you drunk and make you see double, Triple etc. and then It will seem like we have Thousands!! Plan Success!!

Whoa whoa whoa....we don't give rum or sake to ninjas ever. It's the first guideline, along with the code.

Rhi
05-07-2008, 12:23 AM
CHICKENDOUGHNUT~ I do plan to make mine with the Akatsuki cloud on it. >:D and thanks for the info. i saw bamboo @ the dollar tree the other day, it might be the perfect height. :D

Ha, ninja are unaffected by alchohol. Nice try, pirate!

RE: question: OUTSIDE MUCHLY. We don't want to end up decapitating poor innocent bystanders or photographers during the melee, now do we?

yukiko_mori
05-07-2008, 12:59 AM
hehe, well the Narutards are there,and the others ninja based charecters

Rhi
05-17-2008, 10:30 PM
*resurrecting this thread in hopes of drawing more people in the last week till AZ* :D

yukiko_mori
05-22-2008, 03:12 AM
well i'm still in, i'll be anko on saturday...*toastes* here is to hoping i don't get forced to change costumes due to mine being "to revealing" lol

Bur Loire
05-22-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm bringing a group of Naruto cosplayers! <3

I can't remember what the whole group is consisting of. (kinda forgot, we decided on doing Naruto cosplay last year for this years AZ hahahhaha), but I'm definately coming as Haku!

And we're gonna have an ULTRA bishounen Orochimaru and a Yodamine. And some more....I promise! <3

yukiko_mori
05-22-2008, 12:22 PM
*squeee* can i chase down the orochimaru??

TheDarkRabbit
05-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Well this should work out fine then . I genraly run a group of random ninjas to the con and we are all going this year . Only one is really what could be called a Naratard. or Sasktard whatever.

This year however due to a bit of dificulty and miscomunication my pimp ninja gear from last year nolonger exists and i have not the time to restore it .

So this year i shall simply hide behind the camera instead of a tree branch. .....Unless i find something on a dealer table.......

ChickenDoughnut
05-22-2008, 09:24 PM
**Bawls** Where are thou fellow Pirates!