PDA

View Full Version : DC Cosplayers at Connecticon 2008?

Mew_Pudding
04-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey guuuuys~!

I was just posting to see if anyone was bringing any DC or any comic costumes. I will most definitely be wearing Harley Quinn. If there are some people, I would love to organize a shoot or meetup.

Represent the West. ;)

*Shiva*
04-21-2008, 11:06 PM
I've wanted to do Poison Ivy forever, but I don't know if I'll have time before CTCon. I'll try though!

Mew_Pudding
04-22-2008, 01:35 PM
You most definitely should. :) let me know if you do!

ZaQers512
05-21-2008, 02:43 AM
DC Comics represent!

I don't think I'll have time to do something this year, but I'm really glad there are other comic and DC fans. Maybe in the future I'm thinking John Constantine or maybe the Phantom Stranger. I have a Clark Kent one in my gallery but that's reserved for lame stuff like Halloween.

AkaneSaotome
05-30-2008, 11:40 PM
HAHA thats so weird! I was just thinking if anyone was gonna have a dc comics or comic book thread. But I'll have my Harley Quinn done for ANext, but since your already doing her, I don't wanna be the same. Especially at a small con, I would just feel bad. Do you have pictures of yours? If i do wear her, It'll be friday or perhaps sunday.

Mew_Pudding
06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Ive got a few pictures up in my gallery now. : ) Ill prolly be wearing her Saturday, no idea XD Psh, lol, why would you feel bad about wearing the same? Thats sillllly! I would love to see another Harley! (And get photos with her! : D )

Lol, wow, there are like 3 Harleys going to AnimeNEXT already. o_o Im suprised for an Anime con. I doubt I will bring mine there.

*Shiva*
06-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Mew, that came out fantastic! ^^

Okay, I think I'm def gonna do Ivy - probably on Friday though, and would love to get pics with both of you!

Mew_Pudding
06-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Oh, thanks much!~ If you are wearing Ivy Friday then I will most definitely wear Harley as well.

AkaneSaotome
06-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Ive got a few pictures up in my gallery now. : ) ... I would love to see another Harley! (And get photos with her! : D )

Now that I think about it, it would be cute to have 2 harleys in a photo. :) Not sure if I'll bring her to CTcon or not though. It depends but I'm leaning more towards a yes. Since now i may not wear her for ANext since theres way too many, but it really depends. <.<

*Shiva*
06-15-2008, 07:38 PM
I started Ivy today. So many leaves to sew. . . xD

Zero_Gravity
06-16-2008, 01:05 AM
There was a very creepy joker (creepy being good) I think a year or so ago

*Shiva*
07-31-2008, 09:19 PM
Okay, I'm almost done with Ivy as we speak. I should be wearing her Sat for the first half of the day. :)