View Full Version : How can I make these shoes...?

04-21-2008, 11:00 PM
So for next year (I plan waaaay far ahead, I know) I was hoping to cosplay young Mia Fey (http://www.court-records.net/arts/postcard_26.png) from Phoenix Wright. I think I'll be able to handle the clothing, but the problem is the shoes. I can't seem to find anything quite like them within a reasonable price range. Any advice on what shoes to buy, and maybe how to alter them so they look okay? Any advice at all would be great.

04-22-2008, 12:09 AM
hmm... id say get regular white heels, and get some matching fabric to make the tongues ?

most simplest way i can think of XD

04-22-2008, 12:34 AM
They do sell this style of shoe but the most common color tends to be black or brown. Check outlet stores and cheap shoe shops and make shoe covers.

04-22-2008, 12:52 AM
I would just find a base shoe and make covers for them.

04-22-2008, 02:04 AM
I had a pair of shoes exactly like them in brown, I wore with my getto Orihime costume. The are really stiff you could paint them with floral spray paint or Krylon H2O Latex to get them white again. I found my pair at a second hand store for $6 but they killed my feet. I don’t have them anymore though.

The style is a held version of a penny loafer.
The square toe version is hard to find thought.

If you find a pair of shoe’s or boots that have the same shape sole you can essaly alter them and add a cover layer as well.