PDA

View Full Version : Capcom vs SNK (Street Fighter / KOF)

Michi
04-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Putting out a feel for any interest in CVS at NDK, since I've never been! I have all my plans set for NDK outside of concrete cosplay plans. If anyone was interested in some CVS/Street Fighter/KOF/Darkstalkers/Samurai Shodown action, I am all for it and would be very happy to plan some sort of gathering. :D

sakurachan61123
07-06-2008, 01:32 PM
I was thinking about this lol. I was looking at some random images the other day and kept thinking . . . why in the HELL haven't I busted out a Chun Li? SO! I do have an interest. It would just be a matter of money at this point in time. So just let me know if there are any other characters you think I would do well as because I'm pretty much down for anything.

Michi
07-09-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm hoping to make a new Mai (though not from the games) for a con a month before NDK, so I could bring it to NDK as well if there was any interest for a gathering. :)

sakurachan61123
07-09-2008, 08:33 PM
I have a feeling it would just be you and me running around lol

Michi
07-10-2008, 04:43 PM
It does seem that there isn't much CvS love at NDK, which makes me a bit sad!

Mai and Chun-Li would work well anyway, though the version I'm working on is from the movies so it's not quite fitting... ^^; I might not wanna bring it, haha.

sakurachan61123
07-13-2008, 01:46 PM
I should totally do Mai lol. I cosplay Kasumi and it's the same set up just a bit longer. I'll throw that together and let you know. Lol.