PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial, how to look like you're not wearing make-up, when you are?

strifestreak
04-23-2008, 03:36 PM
I found this great video, and I thought a lot of people would appreciate it. She does a good job. It's a little...intense, so I don't think I would follow every single step, but she has tons of handy tips.

Here ya go n__n: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osJWyUriKSU

Ruin-sama
04-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Very nice tutorial!
This is a good thing to have, it's hard, especially for natural looking cosplays, to find a good balance.

Thanks for posting! ^^

xxmossgardenxx
04-23-2008, 07:47 PM
WONDERFUL! Thanks for the find!

Uberwekkness
04-23-2008, 08:01 PM
One of the problems I can see with this, is that there are different ways of putting on eye makeup depending on the shape and what kind of eye you have. Other than that, great tutorial. The part on the eyeliner was really helpful to me, since I have spaces between my eyelashes that I could never quite figure out a good way to fill...

I also had a problem with the lips. The lipliner still showed a bit, which I guess isn't too bad, but then she put on lipgloss and mentioned it being natural.... and that kinda weirded me out... But other than that, it had some really helpful tips. Thanks for posting it!