PDA

View Full Version : dynasty warriors cosplay

faelyn
04-26-2008, 11:17 AM
anyone trying out the dynasty warriors this year?
my friend and i are cosplaying sun shang xiang (me) and yue ying (her) and we would love it if anyone else was doing someone from the game. :)

Manji_Ninja
04-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I would be the one cosplaying Yue Ying! We're gonna look so great so keep an eye out for us!! :D

and, umm... seriously, some smexi guy needs to cosplay Sima Yi. :crylaugh:

yukiko_mori
04-28-2008, 01:15 AM
i'm trying for Da Qiao ^.^ if i get the right sized fans, if not then i'll try someone else

LanceBardock
04-28-2008, 08:33 AM
I knew a guy who was going to attempt Fuuma but I don't know if he has it done or not in time

Manji_Ninja
04-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Hey Yukiko, I remember you from the other thread that I started, don't worry about it if you don't get fans, as long as the costume looks great it won't be a big deal!

Ahhh, I'd love to see a Fuma cosplayer! If he's a friend of yours you should encourage him to do so! :P

Me and Faelyn were thinking about doing a skit, any ideas? The things is that DW isn't as popular as most games so I'm not sure if many people would get it... I was thinking if some of our friends could be "generals" and we could shoot at them and keep saying over and over "Who says a woman has to be weak!" and "with each victory I grow even stronger!" because you know that happens in the game if you kill 10 generals in a row the characters never shut up! And then... well I dunno really, that's just a start. XD
...Any other ideas?

yukiko_mori
04-30-2008, 12:24 AM
well i need to do some little "leg warmer" looking things and try to get the proper shoes, i shouls have the stretchy tight pany to wear under it, and i need to make the hiar pins soon hehe, so pig tails with flowers

what day/time should we meet up?

Manji_Ninja
05-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Hm, well I guess whatever day you plan to go as Da, I'd love to take some pics. ^^
This is my first cosplay ever so I won't be wearing anything else... and I've never been before so I'm not sure when I good time is, plus we should see if we hear from other possible DW/SW cosplayers... don't worry about it, we'll work it out when the con is closer. :P

yukiko_mori
05-04-2008, 04:36 AM
cool, i'm gonna need to make my hair pins and leg warms soon soon... when i get my pay check this friday from work... as i don't currently have the fabric, and get some slipp on shoe and put nice black fabric to make the shoes

KiwiNinamori
05-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I plan to go as Xiao Qiao ^_^

yukiko_mori
05-08-2008, 09:38 PM
YAYEEEEEEEE!!!! i won't be alone ^.^ i have the other Qiao sister....saddly my fans are WAY too small but still...