PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Cosplayers at AX

wuken
06-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Yo. Where my One Piece cosplayers at? You guys better represent for AX. I think there's a OP gathering in front of the convention center on Saturday at 3:00 p.m. Check this thread:

http://pub130.ezboard.com/fanimeexpofrm48.showMessage?topicID=81.topic

I probably won't be cosplaying as Luffy [again] this year but I do plan on attending this gathering. Look for the dude wearing the Doskoi Panda t-shirt. That'll be me. One Piece has been my favorite series for years and I love photographing its cosplayers because the series has the grooviest outfits and its fans are almost always happy. I'd love to get as many One Piece cosplayers on film as possible this year.

See you all there.

Umi
06-21-2003, 05:04 AM
My little cousin (the girl that started the thread) recruited me to be Lady Alvida... so I'll be there ^__^v

edit: ooh... yuki avatar. Spiffy.

ChibiHiku
06-25-2003, 05:41 PM
^^ We will represent! That is... the Gomu Gomu No Cosplay group~ Me and my group of friends have about 8 people cosplaying from OP! I'm not sure what they are doing on Saturday, but hopefully we can make it to the gathering!

RX 03
06-25-2003, 07:38 PM
Luffy here, I'm already going with the Group.

K_Valentine
06-25-2003, 08:00 PM
Another Luffy here..... though I doubt I'll attend. Damned rubber arm has been uncooperative lately.

MikigamiTokiya
06-25-2003, 08:21 PM
I'll try to make it there as Ace ^^