PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Cosplay!

CardcaptorKiki
04-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Hey all!! ^^ Almost time for AZ~ I can't wait!!

And I was wondering... is anyone else going to cosplay from CLAMP's Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE? I'll be cosplaying as Sakura-hime in her original Clow Country outfit as well as her Infinity outfit and possibly Sun Dress from the DVD V01 Artbox. I may even drag along the kimono from the movie... all depends on what fits in my suitcase. Hehehe~ but Clow Country and Infinity are a definite.

I'd really like to meet up with other TRC cosplayers, too, especially a Syaoran-kun //, to take pictures with! *^^*

Lake_fairy
04-29-2008, 02:46 PM
hey, just wanted to say that I should be there in Syaoran's Manga version clow country costume......I'll also be bringing Skaura-Hime's White and gold ball gown and her infinity dress, if it'll all fit in my suitcase :P

wanderingdreamr
04-29-2008, 04:58 PM
There's a whole heck of TRC and CCS cosplayers on the AZ forums, I think they set up a joint photoshoot for Saturday at 10. So there will be many pictures taken!

*Marzipan*
04-29-2008, 06:39 PM
There are 5 Clow Country Sakura's at the AZ forums, counting myself. =) So we're up to 6 now.

Kirara_Power
04-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Yup yup! I'll have my Fai for the photoshoot on Saturday. Can't say much about wearing it other times, though. The rest of the time I'll be Yuuko, though not in her Tsubasa dress do I don't know if that counts. XD

Fun fun!

evenstar1
04-30-2008, 06:03 PM
There is a Clamp photoshoot on Friday for anyone that is interested. I believe its at 6pm. Anyways I'll be there as the real Fai aka little version along with Tohma as Yuui and I'll be artbook Clow country Syaoran to go along with Lakefairy's Clow Country Sakura...I also may have the armor to go along with her ballgown if I'm crazy enough.

Tohma
05-04-2008, 07:24 AM
geh..when am I not in Tsubasa would be the easier question XD

Friday I am in Yuui with Evenstar's Fai. And Fai for Star_Angels jumpsuit Yuuko.
Saturday I am in 175splash Fai with a Sakura, Syaoran, and Kurogane and possible another Sakura if she finishes
Sunday I am in Jade Country Fai

And that doesn't mean I won't pull out Infinity Fai at some random moment..so yeah. whoo tsubasa XD

Rhi
05-04-2008, 09:10 AM
man, if I had more time, I would be Sakura in the outfit she wears towards the end of Tokyo Revelations ^^; Dunno exactly how to explain it.. But yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing all of you! :D