PDA

View Full Version : How about a classic . . . Sailor Moon, anyone?

Bry-Chan
04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Right, so . . .

Just thought I'd start up a thread to see if there will be any Sailor Moon cosplayers attending Connecticon this year. =3

As for me, I'll definitely be bringing Sailor Cosmos.

tmchiba
05-02-2008, 10:31 AM
There's a small contingent of people trying to get me into some sort of Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask costume. As of yet it has not happened. But we'll see. :bigtu:

But yeah come on Sailor Moon cosplayers. : ) The more at CTCon the better!!!

Zexion_Nobody
05-02-2008, 10:34 AM
That sounds like fun! (Yes, I'm a boy... but I love so many shoujo animes! =) ) I would like to see that! What can I say?

Psst... I'm a Fishigi Yugi Fanboy too. Hehe.

tmchiba
05-02-2008, 01:32 PM
That sounds like fun! (Yes, I'm a boy... but I love so many shoujo animes! =) ) I would like to see that! What can I say?

Psst... I'm a Fishigi Yugi Fanboy too. Hehe.

We men are allowed to like the shoujo, especially when they're good series. :) Fushigi Yuugi I dunno...TAMAHOME!

But yeah CTCon has had some great and unique Sailor Moon cosplays over the years too so hopefully this year will continue the tradition.

Gale
05-02-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm cosplaying Sailor Moon this year. No group, but I will be playing her in the Cosplay Musical. I'm happy to finally have an excuse to make the costume, since it was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid and I've wanted to make the costume forever! Actually, I had my mom make me one from the pattern they used to sell in the '90s for Halloween when I was a kid. Wore it two years in a row too >_> lol

I'm also helping head a Fushigi Yuugi group as Miaka and my BF is gunna be Tamahome ^_^ But that's for another thread ;)

Zexion_Nobody
05-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Tamahome!!!