PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a Chii/Dark Chii skit, I have no ideas! HELP!

Kortnie Li
06-20-2003, 08:35 PM
My friend and I are going as Chii and Dark Chii, we wanted to do something funny, but there really isn't anything funny we could do for a skit since Dark Chii is not a 'funny' character. Can you give me some hints or iteas for a skit? I'd greatly appriciate it if you helped me ^_^ Thanks!

Scortia
06-21-2003, 10:43 AM
A serious character acting crazy is extremely amusing in skits...

I was actually thinking of this yesterday randomly... have no idea why... it'd work really well if you Dark Chii is wearing the skimpier dress... Well, the Dark Chii could be saying devious things to regular Chii for a long time... belittling regular Chii for being "slow"... then the regular Chii is finally prompted to speak... and she's trying so hard to say "Ch... chi...." while Dark Chii could be like "I know you can do it.. come on you broken hardware...", still going at it, and then Chii finally points to Dark Chii and gets out "Chiiii-p... Cheeeeap!...CHEAP!..." and keeps saying it while giggling and pointing at Dark Chii's attire, to a much PO'ed Dark Chii. *shrug* It's something anyway. ^^;;

Kortnie Li
06-21-2003, 05:47 PM
Tis quite a good idea! ^^;; you wouldn't mind me using it? I'd love to run it by Chii(My friend Molly) to see if she likes it! I think it's great!

Scortia
06-21-2003, 11:12 PM
No problem!... I have too many skit ideas and not enough cons or skits to use them in... ^^;;

Genki_Usagi
07-21-2003, 07:03 PM
have you heard the song, "Good and Evil" from Jekyll and Hyde? It's a neat song and you could have dark chii singing it and like, tuanting chii, it's not that funny, but it's a neat song ^_^

LOL or you could do, "The Devil went down to Georgia" randomly. and each time the "fiddles" play you ocudl show off your costumes in sort of a "mine's better' type thing or hmmmmmmmm.

Lemme talk with kt she and I are masq skit machines. ;.; we can't do em tho cuz SJ is limited in what we can do.

Kortnie Li
07-25-2003, 08:25 PM
thanks...my friend and I are trying to think, but things aren't turning out so hot >.>;

ehhh....we need some serious skit help, we can't think of anything! If you help, I'll love you forever!!!! I maybe will even give you pocky!!!!!

NoLable721
07-25-2003, 09:27 PM
POCKY!!! MAWUAHAHAHA!! lol everybody is obbuessed with Pocky...hey you could do a skit of to what Pocky is!! Like Normal Chii find Pocky!! lol just an idea.

Koumori
07-26-2003, 06:36 AM
1) You don't have to do a skit. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a walk-on if you think it through, come up with a nice pose or two, have some music, etc. 2) You don't have to be funny. Most of the skits that I see that try really hard to be funny.. well, they just look like they're trying really hard to be funny, and they never quite manage it. I tend not to really like "serious" characters forced into "funny" skits, unless it's really done with a lot of thought and attention to those characters - if you could just plug any character from any anime into it and still have it be the same, what's the point?

Kortnie Li
07-26-2003, 05:34 PM
>.> Yes....but my friend had her heart set on doing a skit, and I think it would be fun. I wouldn't mind doing a walk-on myself, but I want her to be happy. I like putting others before myself....you know?