PDA

View Full Version : Matt Cosplay For Death Note! Plz Help!

MattCat
04-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey, Umm Im Having A Bit of Trouble Finding A Striped Black And White Shirt For Matt. Kinda Makes Me Sad I Cant Find One, Ive Got The Boots Ordered And The "Shades" As Stephy And I Call Them, I Got From Paw Star At MegaCon This Year. Ive Got The Gameboy All Set And Ready To Go. I Just Need The Shirt, Gloves, And Jeans, I Was Hopeing Skinny Jeans. If Anyone Has Any Idea Where To Find Them =/ Thank You...

~Cat =3

benihime
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
really because i found quite a few searching ebay

Feylene
04-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Ebay. A search for 'black striped shirt' had seven good shirts that would work for Matt on the first page alone.

Shadow_Kitsune
05-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Try Hot Topic. http://hottopic.com
Or Zumiez. http://zumiez.com
They're bound to have something like that. But I found a black and white striped shirt at a store I never expected, so look any and everywhere you buy your clothes. =)

MattCat
05-06-2008, 06:07 PM
thank you all, i did end up finding one i just need to get it ordered ASAP before the movie comes out and all. 0.0 lol but i found it on Amazon strangely enough and its very nice, a Fallen shirt i believe. But thank you again for your help. ^.^

Sarranduin
05-07-2008, 10:34 AM
I can't believe some people can't find a striped shirt! xD Try going to the thrift store- you never know what you'll find, and there always seems to be lots and lots of black and white or red and black striped shirts. Keep in mind that since Matt wears gloves and a vest anyhow, the shirt doesn't even have to fit well or even be long enough for you in the sleeves!

MattCat
05-10-2008, 07:05 PM
ummm i have like...a large...amount of baggage...so its kinda hard to find a shirt sometimes. Plus i live in the most strange area EVER that refuses to Carry anything interesting at all. So most of my things are bought online, and trust me...its harder then you think. Im not excactly one for time on my hand with spending 4 hours on a bus everyday and still having to take care of things at home plus homework. so yea.

Koisnake
05-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Another Matt Topic? Lawl, no-one ever uses the search engine.

StrawberrySiren
05-10-2008, 08:44 PM
skinny jeans=hot topic.

or ross. but i'm a girl so that might not work.