PDA

View Full Version : Historical Masquerade winners?

Eurobeat King
05-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Since I had to drive home Sunday night, I wasn't able to stick around to hear the announcements of who the winners were for the Historical Masquerade. And, since I didn't attend on Monday, I wasn't able to get a copy of the list of winners (if the staff made one like they did for the Fantasy & Science-Fiction Masquerade on Sunday morning.)

Any info on who won would be appreciated, as I'm looking at the pictures I'm posting of these wonderful costumes, and seeing some of the skits on YouTube, I want to know.. who won? ;)

BoinkCoBoy
05-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi EBK -- I have the spreadsheet of all the winners for all the contests and hope to get them posted this weekend, once our site comes back up.

We're also hoping to do one final e-zine that will include them, and I'll be posting copies of the weekend daily zine to the website, too.

(We're trying to build a subdomain on a different server for all the photos, and the service provider gave us bad directions to link to it. Result: www.cc26.info is down until the changes finish backing out. It will I hope come up again at midnight EDT.)