PDA

View Full Version : This sad,not one thread in the AN forum area. C'mon people..CANADA CANADA!

Chosuke
09-15-2002, 11:14 AM
Hrm. Now that I got your attention,even if it is a bit early.

Who is coming to AN 03?
And if you are,what costumes are you thinking of bringing?

Dragoon Knight
09-15-2002, 06:03 PM
I'll be coming back, and bringing someone special this time too ^^

Chosuke
09-15-2002, 06:05 PM
Oooh!
It should be great to see what people come up with this year..I'm bringing my whole 5 person group..maybe someone special ~_~

Dragoon Knight
09-15-2002, 06:22 PM
Cool. As for what costumes I'm bringing up, some old and some new ^^ but I'm also coming back to chill before and after the con like I did last year, cause Canada is really nice.

Chosuke
09-15-2002, 06:26 PM
Yeah,I like it.Though one day I would like to attend an american con..everyone tells me they are so much bigger. I'm bringing 3 or 4 costumes myself..one each for the others 'cept Mikail.

coscrew
09-18-2002, 03:39 PM
hey, what's up?

the Coscrew will be there again..
uh.. cosctumes wise.. i really have no Idea, I know Dolce(cloud/hiro kun/Locke) wants to do flik from suikoden, and i plan to have something from that too.. other than that, i really have no idea what we're gonna do

Chosuke
09-18-2002, 03:46 PM
That's great!
Hopefully there will be a better planned cosplay picture time,I would love to get all or at least most of the groups and costumers.

coscrew
09-19-2002, 08:00 AM
yeah, those are the greatest. i missed the last CN's by a couple of hours. =(

Scoti
09-19-2002, 01:31 PM
We're thinking about doing a Magna Carta or a Escaflowne Group along with a half-decent skit (hopefully lol)

heki-chan
09-29-2002, 06:51 PM
over here we're thinking of a small Soul Calibur group..possibly just a trio
im making a new Chii costume (black chii! kawaii!!!) , and we're HOPING to get some sort of mascot-group together
..not sure yet..school's been REALLY busy right now ;_;

cant wait till may LOL! but in 2003 a bunch of us will be going down to balitmore to go to OTAKON!!! WOOT!^_^

~heki

Ranma Saotome
09-29-2002, 11:08 PM
Too cold for Canadian cons. :D

Dragoon Knight
09-29-2002, 11:20 PM
the weather was actually nice during the day at AN...freezing at nite tho ^^;;

Irvy
10-02-2002, 01:11 PM
A convention in the mother land *-* I was born and lived in Toronto for 8 or so years, then I was shipped over to america. I love visiting canada..and the fact that it has a convention there is just a bonus *-* I was thinking of going to Ason but this looks like it'd be a lot more fun. If I do go, I am going to go as Irvine from FF8 and Tifa from FF7. I can probably get my friend who is Zell to go with me and maybe some of my other friends. ^^

Chosuke
10-03-2002, 07:05 PM
Wai!! those all sound like super great ideas!! I can't wait to see you all!! *-* piccies piccies PICCIES!!! -insane laughing-
There will be some serious glompage going on here,and if I find a Chii running around they better watch out..<.<;;; I wanna steal every single Chobits outfits EVER made..they are so bee-yoo-ti-ful ^^ Not to mention the FF chars..-snickers-.. I will hunt them down and picture-take them to death!

Sakura
10-05-2002, 07:06 PM
Yay! I love AN! I went there last year with a group of friends and I was dressed as Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars/Taisen!

Chosuke
10-08-2002, 06:30 AM
Argh..I couldn't make it for AN 02
My drive was pulled out of country for a funeral.. and we had all our costumes and stuff ready too..x.x;..
It really sucked,and then we got shammed out of going to the big expo too! Oh well...03 we will come! no matter what!

Ranma Saotome
10-08-2002, 11:56 AM
The only good con up there is Anime North... I am a big Ninja High School/Ben Dunn fan! :D

Chosuke
10-08-2002, 12:44 PM
It is a good con,your right. ^^ though small still it i certainly growing! I don't know much of Ben Dunn.. but he was there I remember ..

Sakura
10-08-2002, 04:42 PM
Oddly enough I had more fun at Anime North than I did at Otakon... Anime North was small and friendlier (not the cosplayers, but just the crowd in general. My cosplay comrades are always nice ^_^) and Otakon was very tiring... it was painful walking around 28.1 acres up and down stairs for 3 days straight!

Chosuke
10-09-2002, 05:59 PM
I've always wondered..is it better to have a small cozy Con..or a really big one with lot's of Item's..e.e

Scoti
10-09-2002, 08:37 PM
>I've always wondered..is it better to have a small cozy Con..or a really big one with lot's of Item's..e.e

I like both for different reasons. the smaller cons tend to have a more friendly environment and people will actually sit and talk to you. The big ones seem too rushed because there is too many things going on at the same time however big cons like anime expo get more attention and get a lot more guests....plus I hate the fact that Canadian cons don't get as much publicity ( I mean is cosplay.com coming to AN? most likely not if there is another US con going on)

Chosuke
10-10-2002, 06:57 AM
Hmm..I guess your right there. At least at AN you have the time to visit most everything..and there isn't some 15 minute walk up thirty flights of stairs with sweaty fanboys XD

anime~prince
10-17-2002, 10:14 AM
yay i havent been to a con yet burt it looks like so much fun and canada rules A.N will certainly rule and with chobrat making the costumes well look so kwaii

anime~prince
10-17-2002, 10:21 AM
i am very sorry for my spelling errors i am in school and my teachers are yelling at me

Kia
10-18-2002, 06:53 AM
I've wanted to go to Anime North for the past 2 years, but I've never been able to go... (only ever made it to CNAnime... which I looooooove! :D ) I have a couple of costumes I'm working on, like Human Luna (there's a pic of someone at Anime Expo that did her really well!) and some CCS ones ( I actually get to dress up like Sakura for work, I'm so excited. I want to do a group cosplay as the Resident Evil characters, but I don't think that we would fit in at AN.... There's a bunch I can't remember now, but I think I have them in a book somewhere. :) For anyone who's been before, what's the difference between AN and CNA? (Just so I can get a better idea)
Can't wait to see you there!
Kia

Chosuke
10-18-2002, 06:59 AM
I think CNA is the big scifi fantasy anime mix right?
Well AN is ALL anime and has way more stuff the CNA!

plovor
10-21-2002, 07:11 PM
delete

heki-chan
10-27-2002, 12:18 AM
Kia^_^ Resident Evil characters would fit in GREAT at any con!^_^ Video game characters are cosplayed a lot! (hope to see you guys there in 2003!^_^)

The biggest difference between AnimeNorth and CNAnimeExpo is that:

-AN is non-profit; all proceeds go towards future ANs and Toronto's Sick Kids Hospital

-CNAX is run by Hobbystar. A company, and since its a company.....its bottomline interest is how much money they've raked in.

So comparing the two is a little tough...basically...there's more love at AN^_^ and CNAX its more corporate....better guests bcuz they have more connections/$$$...but u get the feeling of impersonal..if thts the right word.

But personally, i love both^_^

but unfortunately, i've heard that CNAX will be cancelling their Masquerades from now on. It apparently doesnt bring in enough $$$ when its compared between rental costs and # of attendees.... maybe they will change their minds in the following months^_^

~heki

shadow
10-27-2002, 12:40 AM
Ok I am probably pretty late on this thread and I am from Canada and I have not heard of this con (which is sad).... where can I get info on it?

heki-chan
10-27-2002, 01:13 PM
hihi!^_^
info is here::
http://www.animenorth.com
they also have an ezBoard messageboard...dunno the exact URL, but if u have an ezboard account, use this to quickjump to the board^_^ Or just follow the links on the website^_^

board ID:
bteahouseofthemaplemoon

~heki

Kia
10-28-2002, 12:38 PM
I don't understand why attendance would be a problem at the CNAX Masquerade, for the past two years there hasn't been enough room for everyone....but you never know when it comes to people only looking to make a buck. I'm sorry, I know this thread is about Anime North, but since we were kind of on the topic, did anyone who went to CNAX this past year go to the masquerade (other than me)?
About the RE cosplaying idea, I know for sure my best friend wants to do Jill Valentine, but I'm debating between Claire Redfield and Rebecca Chambers. :) Oh well, we'll see when it comes time for Anime North, and if it's warm enough to wear black bicycle shorts. :D
Kia (I appologize for the off-topicness of my post)

plovor
10-28-2002, 06:23 PM
maybe because they don't make money from it

Kia
10-29-2002, 12:30 PM
Yeah, very true...money is a big deal when you're looking to make a profit.... thinking about it, if I were going to volunteer for any convention it would be for Anime North, b/c of the fact that all the money goes to charity... but when it comes to CNAX and Hobbystar....I'm not too keen on the idea of them making money off my blood, sweat and tears.... but that's only my opinion, and there is always a reason for everything. ^-^

Kia

plovor
10-29-2002, 05:59 PM
word up, true to that

heki-chan
10-29-2002, 06:33 PM
OHOH! *advertise* LOL^_^

im part of the gaming volunteer staff people for AN03, soooo PLZ come n compete in the tournaments! (there are.....4 i believe)
LOTS of fun, and GREAT (not crap) PRIZES^_^

1- Chocobo Racing (shh...dunt diss it, its damn fun!)
2- Some fighting game one forget which game exactly
3- DDR
4- Super Mario Smash Brothers Melee

we dunno about the scheduling as of yet...but i know for SURE that Chocobo Racing and Smash Brothers will *NOT* be on Saturday^_^ Oh yeah, dunt worry if you dunno how to play CR (teams of 3 needed!^_^) since we'll be having a "training session" prior to the tourney anyways. all it is...is.....hmm....kinda lik Mario Kart, but not really^_^

anywyas! COME!^_^

~heki

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 06:40 AM
I love that game! *_* <CR>
The white mage is my fav! xD
The BCP guys are definitely gonna be there for those winnie.. I can gurantee you that..._.; and thats where they are now while i'm sewing the costumes

Kia
10-30-2002, 01:43 PM
Heki-chan... just wondering, when you volunteer, do you get any time to actually wander around or see any of the anime viewings? (there was this guy at CNAX who was watching the door to theatre 1 practically all day! We called him "door guy" and gave him our extra free stuff out of pitty... :D )

Kia

heki-chan
10-30-2002, 02:44 PM
hmmm....not too sure, but Jaybie (the gaming staff's head) siad id only need to be there for CR and SSBM tourneys, and apparently i dunno i think im a staff rather than a volunteer
(uh...i dunno the difference but apparently there is? LOL! something about...staff doing pre-planning and some running, and volunteers mostly doing the crowd control or something)

n plus i told Jay tht i was gonna be cosplaying lik crazy all weekend with my sister, and she'd kill me if i was stuck in gaming so he's fine with it^_^ I guess it depends on who is the leader in that specific department

umm yeah im rambling^_^;; *sorries!*

~heki

chobrat!^_^ are u guys KICKASS in CR? dammit i love that game sooooo much i turn all evil when i play LOL!!!^___^
white mage...chocobo n chubby chocobo ROOOOCK^_^ LOL!!!
OH YEAH! (kinda REALLY early) but only 8 teams max can play (teams of 3!^_^) so come by the Gaming room to register ur team ASAP^_____^

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 03:59 PM
I rock at that game! you better watch yourself Winnie xD!
I can get REAL nasty with those Blizzagas n such!
o_o! only eight teams? we will sign up first thing just so I can beat you! ^___^ -ohohoho

Another question! how can I be a volunteer? do I email that guy or O_o;;

heki-chan
10-30-2002, 04:30 PM
hehehehehahhahaha! i'd luv to kick ur butts in CR, but as staff i cant compete *DAMMIT* buuut ill play u guys during the "training session" ne??!?^_^ FUN TIMES!^_^

my sister + me = INVINCABLILITY LOOOL!!!! but we cant compete together...booooo ;_; we get SOOOOO evil during Fantasia n Gingerbreadland *muahahah* LOL!!!! hopefull anna can get together 2 other players to compete with^_^ (she's kinda mad at me that im helping out :T o well..helping is fun!^_^)

~heki

PS...just to lure some more gamers to compete...prizes will be along the lines of (but not 100% certain yet) just rumours^_^
-FF Tactics
-FF9 Artbook
-GIANT Quactuar plushie

prizes are unknown for the SSBM

hohum...funfun!^_^

PPS or PSS whtevr^_^; CR is anything goes...meaning...all evil-scheming....all-shorcuts...super-starts and other tricks etc are legit!^_^ the only thing we do NOT allow is "suped-up characters" form ur memory cards!^_^

Hikaru
10-30-2002, 04:36 PM
I love Chocobo racing!!!!!

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 04:37 PM
Mwahaha!
Your sister and you have not faced the CR wraith of a crazed..well,uh me!

Gingerbread land is my specialty!Your going down xD

heki-chan
10-30-2002, 04:39 PM
omigosh! i cant wiat for AN now! *DIES*

sooo awesome^_^ we're undefeated in our area^_____^ ooooh ginerbreadland is anna's specialty and Fantasia is mine^_^

SWEET!!! i want to face off with some Chocobo Masters too! ^0^ FUN!!!!

~heki

(dunt u guys hate it when other ppl who've only played it ONCE diss CR??? WTF!!!?!? grrr..makes me mad heeheh)

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 04:42 PM
I can't wait either! -squeeee-

I have like,never been beaten by anyone that is NOT on my team!
My specialty is Gingerbread land too! Though i'm good in all of them! -cocky- xD

Missisauga vs. Brampton!
Who will win? xD

<Omg,I HATE that! Just because its a FF game sorta that doesnt involve 4 discs they think its lame kiddy stuff! >/

heki-chan
10-30-2002, 04:49 PM
lol! CR takes SKILLS!^_____^ LOOOL!!!!

awww. i luv tht game TOO mcuh

O YEAH!!
anyone want to challenge my LancerEvo6 (5? i forget LOL) in GT2 in a matched HP race (around450)?^_^

hmmm....can someone bring GT2 to AN?^_^ my copy...isnt..mine LOL!^_^; "borrowed" it for 2 years^_^;

omg..im all excited now^_^

~heki

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 04:52 PM
GT2!!!!
OMg! I still have my corvette files saved on my memory card! xD i will soooooo face u in that if u have it with you!

heki-chan
10-30-2002, 04:54 PM
omigosh! we're lik...gaming...twins :cheers:
LOL!^_^
fun times!!!!!!!!

anyone else wanna join in?^_^ ill go bug jaybie for some GT2 playoff time or soething^_^ wheee!! gt2! ^0^

~heki

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 05:00 PM
Omg!
that is so cool xD
Much funtimes!
OOOhh and you have to play marks bike game with me!@ in wipeout mode! its soooo fun!

Kia
10-30-2002, 05:24 PM
Alright! :: pulls up sleeves :: I've never played CB before and I want to try... but I need some pre-training-training... anyone up for the challenge? :P

Kia

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah! Noob training is hillarious! xD

Kia
10-30-2002, 05:29 PM
O_o....?

heki-chan
10-30-2002, 05:32 PM
i'll help!^_^ im supposed to giv a small "training session" before the tourney anyways^_^ *whispers* ill show u the secrets too ehehehehehhehe :dance: <--OmG *dies laffing*

it should be relatively straight-forward!^_^ yeeey^^ the more the merrier

~heki

Sakura
10-30-2002, 09:17 PM
I've never played CR... but I'll be sure to enter the DDR touney... Last year those hot guys who were in it tore everyone up and my friend was like the only female who entered and she made it to the finals but got cut short due to time x_x I practiced lots, so I hope I can get far without embarrassing myself.

Kurenai
10-30-2002, 09:28 PM
Wai wai! I can't wait for AN! CN is okay, I've been going to that longer, but AN is one of the best cons I've ever been to! ::has skit idea done already! wee!::

Chosuke
10-31-2002, 11:57 AM
its the only con ive ever been too,and my first.
I did it all so wrong too..I only stayed for a few hours and was too shy to ask for pictures except for the good deedlit girl..x.x;

Kia
10-31-2002, 12:30 PM
Whenever I've gone to CNAX I've never remembered to take a camera... it's a shame to b/c there's so few photos from either CNAX or AN in any of the gallery's...or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough...

Kia

Chosuke
10-31-2002, 12:33 PM
awr. I had a crappy disposable.

heki-chan
10-31-2002, 11:00 PM
could we ask the cosplay.com admins to add in an AnimeNorth and CNAX photo gallery forum thingie?
ive got bajillions from CNAX n AN 2002 that havnt even seen the internet yet hehehehe^_^;;;

~heki

Kia
11-01-2002, 01:55 AM
It's worth a try. It's just too bad I don't have any myself...

Kia

Chosuke
11-01-2002, 12:23 PM
That would be awesome..
I think all you have to do is ask the admin right? :/

plovor
11-01-2002, 02:03 PM
i have gt3 if that helps? btw.i have never played Chocobo Racer but i will try if i have some time.

plovor
11-01-2002, 02:08 PM
that would be kool.i'm getting a really good digi cam soon so i'll have lots of pics to post!

heki-chan
11-01-2002, 05:55 PM
i've PM'd the admin^_^ Hopefully they'll make those new sections for us!^_____^ YEY^^

~heki

oooo....*fiddles around in her profile options thingie*

heki-chan
11-01-2002, 05:57 PM
*fiddles some more*

plovor
11-01-2002, 06:03 PM
ok kool!

Chosuke
11-02-2002, 08:37 PM
Yay!!!

plovor
11-03-2002, 02:35 AM
how do you change the text under your name i wonder.hmmm............

Chosuke
11-03-2002, 11:16 AM
You go to Usercp then profile I think ^^ and change status..O.o;

plovor
11-03-2002, 12:18 PM
ok i got it thanks! ;)

plovor
11-03-2002, 12:36 PM
Am I the only guy?

Kia
11-03-2002, 07:34 PM
the only guy where?

Kia

plovor
11-03-2002, 08:00 PM
on this site that's going to AN

Kia
11-03-2002, 08:05 PM
^-^ sounds like it. I figure that a few more might turn up when it gets closer to may. Just think of your self as the first and original! ^-^

Kia

plovor
11-03-2002, 08:52 PM
Wow I'm honoured.

Kurenai
11-06-2002, 09:06 PM
I think most of the anime club here at my uni is gonna be at AN...that's nice and all, but I'm going my own way & doing my own skit with my friends ^_^

shadow
11-07-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by plovor
Am I the only guy?

I want to go... but that depends on a lot of things. :)

Chosuke
11-07-2002, 12:21 PM
My cosplay group is ALL boys aside from me.
So your not the only guy ^^

heki-chan
11-07-2002, 03:24 PM
LOL! same here! my sister n i are the only girls, the rest....7-9 of them are all guys LOL! (thats alrite...they can easily be talked into just about anything *evil schemes are being plotted*) :thumbsup:

Chosuke
11-07-2002, 03:39 PM
hehe! -highfives with winnie- Guys can always be talked into doing stuff xD

plovor
11-07-2002, 05:07 PM
Not this guy!

plovor
11-07-2002, 05:09 PM
Unless of course if it comes to getting kicked in the balls then screw that..........

Kia
11-07-2002, 05:53 PM
I'm not part of any group...so I guess I'm kind of a freelancer...I'm only started to cosplay this year, so I'm a little behind compared to everyone...but if anyone needs a natural blond, claa me! ^_^
Cho, I still want to work w/ you if you still need me and everything works out.

Kia

p.s. Plo, why don't you buy a cup? You should know what kind I mean... >=)

plovor
11-07-2002, 06:31 PM
See women are evil!! *runs away extramely fast*

Kia
11-07-2002, 06:34 PM
:: rolls eyes :: do you need me to bring the cage? ^_^

Kia

plovor
11-07-2002, 06:38 PM

Kia
11-07-2002, 06:38 PM
:P

Kia

plovor
11-07-2002, 06:41 PM
*looks for his cup..........*

ErikuDeshi
11-07-2002, 09:50 PM
Heya, I was at AN02 for my very first con....

I'm addicted, as I am to Tim Hortens. XD!

Anyways it was the best weekend ever and I'm definetely making AN03, I've planned to cosplay this time, as last time I felt I missed out on ALOT of the con because I didn't, so I'm going as Sion Barzahd from the bouncer.
Lots of people hate the game because it was Squares first (I think?) attempt at a fighting game of its style, and they expected it to be like a FF almost, but anyways, everyone thinks its boring after 10 mins, but my best friend and I are like hooked to it! Eeeeee we play it for like 10 hours straight until our heads explode! GWAHAHA! ^_^

So yeah, omg Winnie you're on every cosplay MB aren't you? XD! Well no suprise, you're like the cosplay goddess! Can't wait to see you at AN03!

Some of the other ideas everyones come up with for AN03 sound really exciting! It's gonna be a blast! W00000T!

Eriku-san
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plovor
11-07-2002, 09:53 PM
Hi welcome!

plovor
11-07-2002, 10:01 PM
I keep contemplating myself to look into the Bouncer.........

shadow
11-07-2002, 10:05 PM
I keep contemplating myself to look into the Bouncer.........

Haha thats the costume that I am making . =)
I am currently making Kou from the bouncer.

I am down to mapping out how to make a accurate full body tattoo.... that might be what stops me from doing this costume. It is tough to find ink that does not smear come off on the uniform come off instantly in water... or is not too permanent.=P
I thought I could do his costume because body art would be easier than making a costume..... (I am very new at costume making) Who were you looking into as going ad plover? =)

plovor
11-07-2002, 10:13 PM
I don't know what the name is exactly but they have these SEMI permanent tatoos that I've seen around(usually those ring designs around ppl's bycep).I'm not sure about how long they last and how much money but it might be something to check into.......

ErikuDeshi
11-08-2002, 10:24 AM
Are you serious??? You're going as Kou? That'd be awsome! We can get bunch of pics together, my brother is going as Dauragon so we can beat the crap out of him too :crylaugh:

Eriku-san

shadow
11-08-2002, 11:06 AM
Haha sounds like tons of fun.
I have to get my act in gear and finish this costume. =P
I have actually never visited Ontario yet.... sad but true.
I suppose the month or two should allow me to finish it up.

ErikuDeshi
11-08-2002, 11:45 AM
Well you don't exactly have to rush it, I mean, it IS in 7 months, that should be plenty enough time. I wonder if we can get any others to do Bouncer cosplays, would be great to have a big group =D

Although any other Sion's will have to be terminated ~_^ muwahahaha!

Eriku-san

plovor
11-08-2002, 12:23 PM
It's funny cause alot of the Kingdom Hearts characters (good example Sora and Bouncer's main character) look alike.Obviously not the FF character cameos but the original ones.Square seems to be running out of ideas ;)............

Chosuke
11-08-2002, 12:44 PM
<quote>I'm not part of any group...so I guess I'm kind of a freelancer...I'm only started to cosplay this year, so I'm a little behind compared to everyone...but if anyone needs a natural blond, claa me! ^_^
Cho, I still want to work w/ you if you still need me and everything works out. <quote>

Hell yeah! we NEED you now.

plovor
11-08-2002, 12:48 PM
Whoever sent the Admin a message to add the Anime North photo section how's that going?

Kia
11-08-2002, 01:16 PM
^_^ It's nice to be needed! Just tell me when, where and how. :)

ErikuDeshi
11-08-2002, 02:21 PM
It's funny cause alot of the Kingdom Hearts characters (good example Sora and Bouncer's main character) look alike.Obviously not the FF character cameos but the original ones.Square seems to be running out of ideas ;)............

Hey hey! There's nothing wrong with spikey haired heroes! Personally I like how their characters have been and still do. Although I'm hoping maybe sometime they'll have an RPG based around a female for the main character, yes they have done it but usually in the older games like PE with Aya and FF3/6 with Terra. Yeah they're doing Yuna as the main character in FFX-2 but I mean female main character in another FF-not-shoot-em-up-like game.

Oh well, maybe soon.

Eriku-san

plovor
11-08-2002, 03:50 PM
I wasn't bashing the design, but after it's been used it means either they don't give a rats @ss or that they don't realize it.

heki-chan
11-08-2002, 08:31 PM
hey eric! didnt know u were on here too^_^
yeah....well not a lot of cosplay forums....just ours, this...an's....and the MLs but thts it^_^ looool!!! goddess? noooo way! thts sooo not true ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

OOH!!! i played Kingdom Hearts today! *happy sigH* Destiny Islands is so adorable! Reminds me of Donkey Kong Country HEHE^_^

^_^ Kairi is soooo cute^_^ if i hav time after my mascots and x-2 yuna then ill make it for sure^_^ i hav Nike Havocs that *kinda* look lik her shoes...they're baby blue rather than purple...but i dunt care ehhehe^_^;

i think its cool how Square is making a play off the original characters to make them so different^_^ its kinda cool, cuz u dunno who ull run into next! and Cloud and Sephy look awesome^_^ Leon looks great too, but compared to the original Squall...dood..the old Squall rox so much more ^0^ but i like Leon's pants..zippers look cool!^_^

hohum....o! about the Admin PM thing....uh....no one responded O_o so i hav no clue. can someone else giv it a try?

~heki

ErikuDeshi
11-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Oh come on Winnie, you are the cosplay goddess hehehe, you're so good at making costumes, its not even funny! You totally have to go pro at costume design lol.

Anyways yeah, I haven't played Kingdom Hearts because I totally hate Disney so much, and Square + Disney ripped my heart in half! GAAAHHH!!! Its so horrible! But I do eventually want to play it, I'll just never ever use Disney characters in my party, and will laugh menacingly when I get to beat the crap out of Disney characters.

BTW - Sora's shoes are so un-cooly big. (is un-cooly even a word? o_O)

Eriku-san

plovor
11-09-2002, 12:09 AM
Just to let you know I'm doing Leon.......anyways that sucks about what happens to Destiny Islands because I also think it's kool! Oh and that would be hard since 2 disney characters are in your party for the whole game;).

heki-chan
11-09-2002, 12:39 PM
*silly grin*
last nite my mum found our Snow White and Alice (in wonderland) costume pictures HEHEHEHAHHAHAHA awwww it was sooo cute^_^ (*points to self* was in kindergarten)

LOL! i'll eventually scan them and stick up on our site..and call it the so-called "Kingdom Hearts" cosplay LMAO^_^;;;

anyway...if anyone is actually interested in our weirdness then i can scan them later and post them up LMAO ooooomg...its funny^_^

~heki

Eric-- I *WISH* i can go to GeorgeBrown or Ryerson for their fashion programs...but...gyah....im asian. i hav asian parents. In general...asian parents are against anything arts-related in post-secondary....so...yeah im screwd. That and the fact that i cant draw...that wont help my non-exisitent portfolio...GYAH!!! and im graduating THIS year...so..not much time to learn ~_~;;;

*wonders wht she'll take in university.....accounting...? O_o;*

plovor
11-09-2002, 12:49 PM
Too bad because if Disney wasn't around you could sue square for the rights to Kingdom Hearts and all related material and that would solve your problem;).

plovor
11-09-2002, 12:50 PM
about pm'ing admin:we should all sign a petition and then send it that way he'll have to do it;)!!