PDA

View Full Version : CC-27 Future Fashion Folio Design Contest

Gravely
05-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Time to get out those pencils and drawing pads, or whatever drawing program you use, and get cracking on a cool contest that is free to enter.

The CC-27 Fashion Folio is a chance to be a great part of the con, even if you can't attend.

Designs are submitted far ahead of the convention

They are judged and a book of the winners is published.

Folks attending the con get the chance to make and wear the designs in a staged fashion show.

You don't have to be a member of the con to enter.

All sorts of designs are welcome.

Design for the future as you see it.

Design something new for your favorite characters from books,movies,or anywhere.

So often folks think they need a pure original concept to enter.
nope.
many many of the designs each year are based on existing universes.

ever think you can draw a better Hogwarts school uniform?
or a starfleet officers dress outfit?

maybe you have a favorite anime character that never looked quite right, and you could do better, well now's your chance

here's the link for the rules
http://www.costume-con.com/cc27/future_fashion_folio.htm

feel free to ask questions here, or email me off list
gravelymac@yahoo.com

RaDragon76
05-07-2008, 12:04 AM
I think I might try my hand at designing something for FFF this time around. I've made several orginal designs for existing characters or based on favorite book characters in the past so this sounds like it's right up my alley. This will be my first time entering so I'm a tad nervous. Any advice you or others can give me would be helpful.

Gravely
05-07-2008, 09:14 AM
The best advice I can give is just to go for it.
Past that, please just try and make your concepts and ideas known. Some people worry that they don't draw well enough to enter. I can assure you that while it's always easy to be seduced by beautiful artwork, we try to make sure that the judges are looking at the ideas, not the art.
OTOH, if you feel your drawing is really sub par, but your ideas are great, there's no harm in asking a friend to draw them for you.

Kaijugal
05-26-2008, 06:31 PM
I think I might try my hand at designing something for FFF this time around. I've made several orginal designs for existing characters or based on favorite book characters in the past so this sounds like it's right up my alley. This will be my first time entering so I'm a tad nervous. Any advice you or others can give me would be helpful.
If you want to make some designs definately go for it! :rockon:
One of the things that I find helpful is that I sometimes draw on larger paper and then reduce the image to the size it needs to be to fit in the folio. (I have a bad habit of drawing the feet, or sometimes even everything from the knee down off the page.) XD

RaDragon76
06-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Kaijugal. I've been working on my idea in my head for a few weeks now.

CapsuleCorp
06-08-2008, 07:42 PM
:O design an outfit for an existing character? anime cosplay thrives on that! Even *I* could do that, and I suck at design!

I just might enter too. For giggles, if nothing else!

Crazy Flower
06-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Is there a limit of designs someone can come up with? (I had a boring Saturday morning and made 3 of them while half sleep) If not, I may need a book.

Gravely
06-11-2008, 08:03 PM
There's no limit to how many designs you can send in.
The judges have LOTS of leeway to sort things and find a nice collection of designs to print up in the folio

so the more they have to choose from, the better it is for everyone.

AND just in case any specific design of anyones doesn't make it in this year, it is still your design and could be submitted again next year, you just never know who's gonna enter what, and how the judges see it.

Gravely
09-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Just bumping this topic a bit, as there's only a few more weeks to get your entries in.
remember, while there are a few categories spelled out, it's really, anything goes. Let your pencils or mouse run wild.
entries have been coming in every couple days now, so that is encouraging, but we haven't gotten too many anime inspired ones yet, so lets get going.

I'm sure Kaqijugal will be sending in LOTS real soon now

CapsuleCorp
09-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Oh crap. Thanks for the reminder, Gravely - I need to get on drawing if I want to get one in on time. (and register *cough* but)

RaDragon76
09-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Double crap me to if I intend to get something to you in time. Thanks for the reminder as well.

Gravely
09-15-2008, 09:28 AM
and you Can if needed, send them via email if neccesary.
one pic per email please, and put your descriptions or any other info in the regular email part.

send to Karen Dick

castleb@pulsenet.com

trixyloupwolf
10-04-2008, 09:13 PM
aww saw those contest too late ^^;;
o well next time if i can attend any next time ^^;;

Gravely
11-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, the judging is all done.

it was held here at Castle Blood, on Saturday Oct 18th.

The anime redesign category was fun, and the recycled category was cool as well.

The folio will go out to all members ( suporting and full) by dec 1st at the latest.

folks that join after that will receive it as they register.

the folio will not be available on line, it is one of the benefits of membership

trixyloupwolf
11-04-2008, 08:30 PM
cool ^^
can't wait to register ^^ hehe
and start building ^^;; nya!

see ya soon

Gravely
11-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Just an update,
we've been madly scanning in the designs, and entering all the text.
The selection is really nice this year.
I will tempt you with the pre-knowledge that in the re-design your favorite anime costume division,

sailor moon and trinity blood were represented.

and the group concept costumes are amazing

still on course to ship by Dec 1st

trixyloupwolf
11-24-2008, 10:01 PM
i can wait to se ethem nya

Kaijugal
11-26-2008, 09:14 PM
i can wait to se ethem nya
Hi Trixy,
I hope you meant, "I can't wait to see them." *laughs*
Do you think you might try and make something out of the Future Fashion Folio?
I think I might.
~Kai

CapsuleCorp
11-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Now that I know the way the FFF works, I'm definitely going to be scanning over my packet when I get it to see if there's something I'd be interested in making. I'm jonesing so badly for CC that I'm sure I'm going to get it finished well ahead of time, leaving me actual time to make another. Gasp, shock, I know.

trixyloupwolf
11-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Hi Trixy,
I hope you meant, "I can't wait to see them." *laughs*
Do you think you might try and make something out of the Future Fashion Folio?
I think I might.
~Kai

thats for sure
i wanna make the most contest i can ^^

hehehe!
(exept the historical maybe ^^;; that not my kind i can do ^^;; even if the single pattern is one iam not sure if it will look enpugh ok for that hahaha ^^;; i can't wait to start it i have material laying around hop it will do ^^;; its orange ^^;;; and have lil bats on it ^^;;;; yeah for bats ^^ nya! )

hug!
misss ya ^^

friendly
trixy

Kaijugal
11-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Now that I know the way the FFF works, I'm definitely going to be scanning over my packet when I get it to see if there's something I'd be interested in making. I'm jonesing so badly for CC that I'm sure I'm going to get it finished well ahead of time, leaving me actual time to make another. Gasp, shock, I know.
LOL! I'm jonesing for CC very badly as well, ^_^ so I totally understand that feeling. :D
I'm very much looking forward to the FFF again this year. I only submitted one design, so I may do that one. I don't know. I'm curious to see what other people drew. Did you submit any designs youself?
P.S. I see via your tag that you were a cosplay guest at a Texas con. Very cool. :)
i can do ^^;; even if the single pattern is one iam not sure if it will look enpugh ok for that hahaha ^^;; i can't wait to start it i have material laying around hop it will do ^^;; its orange ^^;;; and have lil bats on it ^^;;;; yeah for bats ^^ nya! )
Sounds like super cute fabric Trixy. Orange. Bats. I love it :bigtu:

RaDragon76
11-28-2008, 04:12 PM
I'm also jonesing for the con and I can't wait to see the FFF either. Maybe there will be something there that I'll want to make if I'm able to finish contest pieces first. That reminds me I still need to register for the con. ^^;;

trixyloupwolf
11-28-2008, 04:21 PM
can't wait to see the design and choose ^^ yeah!
wen wen wen ^^
nya!

and aso a big hug ^^

CapsuleCorp
11-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Ah, no, Kaijugal. Alas, I am a lazybutt, and didn't get anything designed in time. I had one half-finished thing (that I actually worked on during the flight from said texas con, lol) that I was going to, but I couldn't find which sketchbook it was in. And I wasn't that confident in it anyway. My design skills are lacking.

But maybe I'll do like everything else, and work my way up step by step. Start with making one of the deisgns for the show, and then submit my own later. Depends on what's in the fancy book when it gets here! (yes, crap, must register too...I keep for getting that CC27's deadline is earlier than CC28...DO THAT ONE FIRST)

Crazy Flower
11-28-2008, 06:21 PM
I had a question about that too: What happens if I register after the date the FFF is sent out? (I won't be able to register till sometime next week.)

I was totally surprised I got an honorable mention. One, I can't draw for beans, and two, I made that outfit while half sleep proctoring a test!

CapsuleCorp
11-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Oh, don't worry - it's sent out to everyone who registers. You can register right up to the pre-reg cutoff and it'll just come with your packet.

...I'm only being a stickler on registering by the end of December for the price break. :D

Gravely
11-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi folks, well, we have been grinding on the folio much of the weekend.
Karen ( matsumotogirl on cosplay.com) had a wicked back injury end of October working the haunt, so we are delayed a week, by how much she can sit at the computer. so the plan is mailing on monday Dec 8th now.

but to give you hope, or to tease you, depending on how you look at it, She says I can post the winners list here.

Costume-Con 27 Fashion Design Contest List of Winning Designs

VERY YOUNG DESIGNERS (10 and Under)
1st Erin Delaney The Violet Queen
2nd Alex Fenlason Robot Redcoat
3rd Eleah Flockheart Winged Girl
HM Andre Fenlason Fisherman Bob

FIRST-TIME DESIGNERS
1st Margaret Cogan Steampunk Inspired
2nd Erin Jordan Vixen Evening Wear
3rd Nicole de la Cosa Countess
HM Jay Fenlason A Frame
HM Erica Hale Vinyl Vixen (black + magenta)
HM Jamila Sisco Captain Isabel du’Rossa

CASUAL
1st Glynnis Miller Avechelon City: The Bait
2nd Meg Nicholas Textures
3rd Glynnis Miller Avechelon City: The Watcher
HM Pierre and Sandy Pettinger Funnels and Frills

LINGERIE LOOKS
1st Sharon Eirich Formal Lingerie
2nd Angelique Trouvere Vampire Maternity Wear
3rd Nora Mai Gothic Lolita Beachwear

PRACTICAL OUTERWEAR
1st Meg Nicholas Space Age Lawman
2nd Meg Nicholas Mech
3rd Glynnis Miller Avechelon City: The Cleaner

OCCUPATIONAL
1st Nora Mai The Bartender
2nd Pierre & Sandy Pettinger Formal Business Wear
3rd Angelique Trouvere Midnight at the Blood Bank

NON-HUMANS
1st Pierre & Sandy Pettinger Alien Ambassador
2nd Pierre & Sandy Pettinger T’Gee Shan of Andoria
3rd Karen Heim Bunny Girl’s Coat

UNUSUAL MATERIALS
1st Nora Mai Seahorse Decorative Armor
2nd Nora Mai Papel Picado Dress
3rd Gypsy Ames Oragami Dress

COOL CONCEPTS
1st Nora Mai Tiger Lily Party Dress
2nd Nora Mai Quilted Ensemble
3rd Ann Catelli Tea Gown
HM Pierre & Sandy Pettinger Bread and Wine

STEAMPUNK
1st Charlotte Whatley Stinging Stunning Steam Punk Polonaise
2nd Patrick H B Porter Voyagers to the Moon, Let Us Fly!
3rd Nora Mai Steam Ballerina

WOMEN’S FORMAL / SEMIFORMAL:
1st Gypsy Ames Tangle Dress
2nd TIE Tayah Selvanayagam Cowl Neck Vampire
2nd TIE Michelle Abbott Recycled Materials Formal
3rd Loren Dearborn Raven Toilette by Atrocious DeVil
HM Gypsy Ames Madame Le Mort
HM Jessica Watts Modern Vampire
HM Dawn McKechnie October Ballgown
HM Angelique Trouvere Dragonkeeper Court Outfit

MEN’S FORMAL / SEMIFORMAL
1st Pierre & Sandy Pettinger Rich Guy’s Party Wear
2nd Pierre & Sandy Pettinger Count Ragoczy Saint-Germain in the 25th Century
3rd Pierre & Sandy Pettinger Undersea Formalwear

RELIGIOUS / CEREMONIAL
1st Pierre & Sandy Pettinger Warrior Djinn of Bak’Tu
2nd Pierre & Sandy Pettinger The Annunciator of God
3rd Pierre & Sandy Pettinger High Priestess of the Spider Cult

LARGE GROUP “CONCEPT” COSTUMES
1st Alison Kondo & Fran Evans The Court of Atlantis (8 costumes)
2nd Karen Heim The Pan-African Theater Group presents “The Wizard of Oz”
(7 costumes)

Cash Prize Categories (cash to 1st, 2nd, 3rd places):

VAMPIRES, VILLAINS, AND VIXENS
1st Gypsy Ames Monsieur Le Mort
2nd Tayah Selvanayagam Asymmetrical Vixen
3rd Loren Dearborn Dalmation and Bat Promenade Gown by Atrocious DeVil
HM Dina Flockheart Vixen Vampire

CLOSED LOOP
1st Nora Mai Hurricane Preparedness Outfit
2nd Tayah Selvanayagam Recycled Metal Dress (with Hat)
3rd Meg Nicholas Reclaiming Style
HM Margaret Cogan Recycled Outfit
HM Angelique Trouvere Something Old, Something New, Something Recycled Bride

ANIME
1st Sheniqua Watson Grecian Masquerade Ball (Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon)
2nd Michelle Abbott Mad Hatter (Astharoshe Ashran from Trinity Blood)
3rd Michelle Abbott White Rabbit (Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood)

Sarcasm-hime
11-29-2008, 11:38 PM
I think I may have to make something from the Folio this year; I don't have any big CC costume plans so I might actually have time. I'm sure I'll be tempted, looking at a lot of those names...:)

makotohanabi
11-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Can't wait until the FFF arrives, I'm sure I'll want to make something now that I understand the process.

Gravely
12-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Well, the folio mailed out on wednesday the 10th in the U.S. International members actually got a head start on the 9th.

You can start reserving on the 22nd.
all info is in the folio on how to do that.

It's getting some nice reviews already.
And if you haven't registered yet, no worries, you will get a folio, as soon as you sign up, no matter when you sign up for the convention. even at the door.

trixyloupwolf
12-13-2008, 11:43 PM
yeah!
can't wait to see them soooon ^^

makotohanabi
12-14-2008, 07:33 PM
When I got home the FFF was waiting for me. So many wonderful ideas, I'll need lots of time to choose a first, second or third choice.

trixyloupwolf
12-14-2008, 09:07 PM
i just register yeah
hope to have thjem soon so i can choose one too ^^

hehe<!

Sarcasm-hime
12-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Argh I wish we had Saturday delivery! Hope it arrives soon! I foresee a lot of difficult decision-making...

Fire Lily
12-15-2008, 03:39 PM
I already have my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices. I can't wait!! This is so exciting ^.^

Kaijugal
12-16-2008, 10:39 PM
I already have my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices. I can't wait!! This is so exciting ^.^
I got mine too. (Hurrah!)

So many great choices! I think the one on page 31 is so cute, but the belly shows so that's out for me. XD I'm kind of digging pg 24,38, 40, 69, I'd even do 22, or 70, but that would just be predictable. I'll probably do my own design ultimately, *ponders*. XD
What are you guys looking at, (if anything)?

trixyloupwolf
12-16-2008, 11:24 PM
waa i want mine too 0_o
just register this pass day ^^
can't wait to see all those design ^^

if any don't fit me i can do my own ?? is that it??

page 31 is so cute, but the belly shows so that's out for me
lol that mean for me too out ^^;; hehe!
hug! we have other cuteness then our belly right ^^ nya!
or ya could replace belly by a cruel monster comming out there ^^;; haha joking ^^

and wow it seem to be a bible of design in that book ?? 0_o!!!
can't wait to se that by my own eyes ^^

Sarcasm-hime
12-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Currently I'm trying to decide between 12, 23, 25 (how the heck to transport it?), 31, 33, 38 and 54. ARGH!

Trixy: For the Folio, you have to choose a design from the book, but you can often choose the colours and fabrics and details as you like. If you want to make your own original design it would go in the regular Masquerade. :)

trixyloupwolf
12-16-2008, 11:38 PM
o cool can wait to have that book then ^^

thanks Sarcasm-hime
hug!

yeah! cioontest are fun ^^

ps: kaijugal wow the link have soo wowy costume 0_o
i have to do more then my best now hehe!

thanks alls ^^

Kaijugal
12-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Currently I'm trying to decide between 12, 23, 25 (how the heck to transport it?), 31, 33, 38 and 54. ARGH!. :)
Ah yes 54 is very interesting. Bones + Manta Ray = Win. XD 31 would be so sweet. I might make something like it eventually, (without the tummy), I like it that much. 38 is very, very cool. The spiky collar was like that design that's been hanging over my desk unmade for months. XD It would be pretty cool too. So many good choices. ^_^

ps: kaijugal wow the link have soo wowy costume 0_o
i have to do more then my best now hehe!

You'll do fine Trixy. I know you work hard on all your costumes. ^_^ We're going to have so much fun! :) I'm so glad you're coming this year. :)

trixyloupwolf
12-17-2008, 08:13 PM
me too very happy to go ^^
since you taklk in it so greatly ^^

yeah!

can't wait to have that book now
long waiting time haha!

Fire Lily
12-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Woot! I got my first choice for the FFF - I'm so thrilled!! I can't wait to start on the outfit :D

Sarcasm-hime
12-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Oh dear I'm still trying to decide, I wonder if you got one of the ones I was considering...LOL

Fire Lily
12-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Currently I'm trying to decide between 12, 23, 25 (how the heck to transport it?), 31, 33, 38 and 54. ARGH!

If you were going for any of these, I did not pick a single one of them ^.^ Mine is between 39 and 53.

trixyloupwolf
12-30-2008, 01:48 PM
just receive that book now
i made a quick look on those i like at first look ^^12-17-23-24-25-35-23-41-42- 70

then on second look
12 boot i never find those i have too large leg for any boot =_=
17 having real wine could be funny but i don't drink and prefer to pass over it
23 seem imposible to transport ^^;; lolbut certainly wow
25 mm paper too bad if its rain lol!
35 already revserve it say ^^;;;
41 a big dress ^^;; but certainly very very my style ^^;;;; bat are so cute ^^
mmm 70 look interesting but its on piece head =_= i never did a head before so i won't choose that one =_=;;can we just do a make up or (would have an idee but its not a furry head dought)
the dress is weird no neck place its one piece like skin too bad =_=

on third look iam left with:
42-24-
but there not my first hoice =_=;;;

42 is really nice but a lot too short on side i guess too much skin showing =_=

24 left but too much alike all my dress big and fluffy ^^;;; wanted something diferent ^^;;

on a 4 look:
don't have any =_=; snife!
^
on a fift loo`:
just saw a weird onne but i like it lol
page 71 ^^;; make me laught in material used ^^
maybe i can take that weird one

but too easy kind of =_=
i will let that to my friend lulu ^^

well will see i email some kestion after i get answer i will choose ^^
nya!

still 6 looking
0_o can't choose =_=

what did you choose or what are the one that interest you

friendly
trixy

what to do ^^;;
nya!

did ya choose yours already

Gravely
12-31-2008, 02:39 PM
AS of new years eve, the fashion pieces already reserved are

#1 ( violet queen)

Still lots of all shapes sizes and styles to choose from

AuroraCeleste
12-31-2008, 10:45 PM
Uh oh, I got a confirmation last week on my reservation but it's not on that list. I'll have to email in and check up on it.

trixyloupwolf
12-31-2008, 11:11 PM
i email yesthurday but did not have any reply =_=

Gravely
01-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi Aurora, you're all set. Lisa just hadn't had time to update me on all of them.

and anyone else, when I post, it may not be the most 100% latest news, as things are reserved with Lisa Ashton, the director, and she only updates me once a week,
so if you have a message from her that you are set, then you are set.

trixyloupwolf
01-01-2009, 04:54 PM
aww i did hane any news ^^

o well might wait no choice maybe i got one or not ^^;;

its a hit or miss^^;; lol!

trixyloupwolf
01-03-2009, 12:42 AM
yeah i have confirmation mine is now reserve
stating as soon as i buy the material ^^

nya!

hug!

CapsuleCorp
01-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Got my folio today! I will be eagerly perusing it for which one to do!

...and thanks for keeping these forums updated, Gravely. That's so nice of you to do when you totally don't have to.

Gravely
01-08-2009, 09:57 PM
It's my pleasure to keep you all updated.
and as it turns out, the folks here on the cc boards of cosplay.com, are many of the folks I've gotten to meet and know a little at the last few CC's, like you for instance.
and Aurora, and Sarcasm-Hime, and of course My New pumpkin girl ( you've all known her longer than me) Kaijugal( she's on a TV show now you know, make sure you get her autograph when you see her LOL)

and I think Fire Lilly and Trixy and all the new folks are gonna have a blast.

It'll be big fun in Charm City ( baltimore)

trixyloupwolf
01-08-2009, 10:09 PM
yeah!

a blast a blast
whos gonna die?? is there gonna be blood

nah just kidding hehe!

houuray for kaijugal on tv ^^
hug!

so many thing to to before the con

but can't wait ^^ jai trop hate (sorry i don't know english translation for it ^^;;)

Crazy Flower
01-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Is there an updated list of costumes that have been claimed? I want to see before I decide if I want to put a request in.

I guess I'm devoted now, since I got my plane ticket today.

Gravely
01-08-2009, 10:39 PM
yup, the latest list is always up on the website. 19 as of right now
just click where it says costume con 27 in my signature to get to the main page, and then click where it says reserved your design, to see the latest.
wow it looks like a good show so far.

LadyoftheThread
01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Got my copy of the folio a few days ago and there's some interesting stuff. :-) I think my favorites would be 23, 24, and 26. Unfortunately, I doubt I have time to fit in any thing else with the costume plans I have so far. ^_^;;

Atrista
01-25-2009, 09:00 PM
I got my 1st pick in the FFF (woo hoo!), and I'm excited to be attending Costume Con and competing there for the first time :) Look forward to seeing all of you there!

trixyloupwolf
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM
nya!
just bought the material for my futur fashion costume ^^;;

dough
does any know on were to get plastique wine bottle ??
or even plastick vodka bottle (EMPTY orf course ((i don't drinkk ^^;;)) )

so iof any can help me find that i be happy (ya i need like 8 of those ==_==)

friendly
trixy (despair odf finding such bottle ^^;;)

Kaijugal
02-14-2009, 03:27 PM
nya!
on were to get plastique wine bottle ??
or even plastick vodka bottle (EMPTY orf course ((i don't drinkk ^^;;))
so iof any can help me find that i be happy (ya i need like 8 of those ==_==;)

Hey Trixy,
I'll see if I can find you any, although it suddenly occurs to me that they might have actually
been discontinued in deference to those new tetrapacks. Hm. When I get home to Canada I'll have
look for you. :)
~Cheers!

trixyloupwolf
02-15-2009, 09:53 AM
yeah!
thanks ive look on ebay (were we find anithing ^^;;) and nothing there
maybe i mispelle or don't know the englisg name 0_o ;;
but yeah thanks a bunch for looking your way ^^

hug!
trixy

Gravely
02-15-2009, 07:27 PM
here's a place for plastic wine bottles/
they will even do custom labels for you

http://www.cfimages.com/Birthday/Favors.html

trixyloupwolf
02-15-2009, 09:09 PM
sweet ^^
if i can't find vodka plastik bottle i go there to buy my bottle

thanks a lot ^^
^friendly
trixy

Ironhill
02-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Trixy, do the bottles have to be the same kind? I might be able to find some but they might not match.

trixyloupwolf
02-21-2009, 11:48 PM
mmm i don't think they have to be same since in picture they look a bit diferent ^^;;

hug to try to help me friendS ^o^

here the only thing i found yet was glass botle =_=
or vinegar bottle ^^;;;;;;;; or oil bottle ^^;;

trixyloupwolf
02-22-2009, 07:46 PM
ey i tough maybe square water bottle would do ??
what d you guy think ^^

i know they cost aroud 3$ each and full of water but if they do it could work theyr in plastic too ^^
http://www.glaswater.com/images/square-bottle.jpg

thanks to give your opinion ^^
o here the costume image ^^

so hope people give they opinion if it would work enough ^^
hug!
trixy

Buddycat
02-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Ummm, speaking on behalf of the designer, I need to point out that it's not exactly kosher to post a Folio participant's design on line without their express permission. Even if permission were given, CC27 has first rights to do so. I know that it was not your intention to violate those rights - you just wanted to share what you were going to do, but that's really not done.

trixyloupwolf
02-23-2009, 08:57 PM
not shaing just wanted advice for the bottle
anyway i delete it
happy

so if any have the book
tell em if plastick bottle would be good or even oil bottle

thanks trixy