PDA

View Full Version : Hall Cosplay at AZ?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know why there isn't any? I was just wondering. I think it would be sorta cool to have H.C. at AZ!

Yuna Kitty
06-22-2003, 12:57 AM
I totally agree with you. I've wondered that for a couple years now. What does anyone else who goes to AZ think?

liz-maru
06-22-2003, 07:21 AM
i think that is a good idea!! ^_^

Hikaruchan
06-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Probably the same as why they haven't done craftsmanship judging for the cosplay. Probably no one wants to run it and/or is qualified to do it. You could always email them about a hall cosplay contest, since supposedly they will start craftsmanship judging next year as people requested it.

Himemiya
06-22-2003, 04:51 PM
OH! A hall cosplay CONTEST!! I was thinking "... there's lots of hall cosplayers at AZ... O.o" ^^;;

How would you enter a hall cosplay contest? O.o

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Hmm....maybe you could like, go to the registration room and get a special badge saying you're Hall Cosplaying. Then judges go around and judge you at maybe a specific time. I THINK that's how they do at other cons....but AZ is the only con i attended. *sweetdrops* But, i would love to do H.C.! I mean, i could totally be in the masq., but i'm afraid i'd like, get all goofy and can't do what i rehearsed! And there were some AWESOME cosplayers that weren't in the masq.! I may e-mail them later, ya know! When i see if many more people are intrested. It's always good to e-mail them early! So they'll have plenty time to think about it. :)

^_^X<--Kenni-Poo!

evaneko
06-25-2003, 08:03 AM
You should e-mail them- lots of this people not on this board are interested too- i actually overheard people complaining about it this year- i think it would be a really good idea, expecially since i get really nervous about going onstage... ^^;; i'm not really sure how the do it at other cons- but more and more i have been wanting more broad costume judging from them. ^^